The Psychology of Souls

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

animus
Mage
Mage
The Psychology of Souls

Post by animus » Wed May 18, 2016 6:31 am

The common understanding of selling one's soul, i.e. the act of "doing anything, even something bad or dishonest, in return for money, power, fame, respect, success, nothing at all, etc." (from urban dictionary) is probably a form of transference. So in the light of the latest posts on the Tiamat V thread, I want to ask whether the following movie trailer shows a way of a transference-like energy transfer that is actually taking place between a person and his phone:

The trailer (actually it feels like almost the entire story line) is from the 2016 movie Nerve, where people get paid to do crazy stuff, be it minor or wild, while - somehow - being recorded. The crazier it gets, the more money you get. Plus a bit of fame since people are watching it on their smartphones.

In this case you don't know the person actually asking you to take action. So that leaves only the phone, doesn't it?
Or where else would the bioenergy go? (If there even is a transfer. After all it's the literal meaning of "selling one's soul". But perhaps daniel has a more medieval definition of it.)

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Re: The Psychology of Souls

Post by joeyv23 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:48 am

animus wrote:I was thinking of the three possibilities of energy transfer: identification, projection and transference
Is this short list already exhaustive or are there more types? I'm asking because I'm not quite sure where the common understanding of selling one's soul would fit in, i.e. the act of "doing anything, even something bad or dishonest, in return for money, power, fame, respect, success, nothing at all, etc." (from urban dictionary) It's probably a form of transference but where exactly is the energy transfered to? To the person who is making you do it? What if you don't know who the person is?

I just watched a trailer (actually it felt like almost the entire story line) from the 2016 movie Nerve, where people get paid to do crazy stuff, be it minor or wild, while - somehow - being recorded. The crazier it gets, the more money you get. Plus a bit of fame since people are watching it on their smartphones.
So is there any kind of energy transfer taking place (perhaps to the smartphone itself as suggested in the Tiamat V thread) or has our definition of selling one's soul absolutely nothing to do with actually selling one's soul?
This is actually already a real thing, with people anonymously paying other people to commit atrocities against others. It's something I almost wish I didn't know about, but in a way it's helpful to me to have a clear idea of just how dark the 'dark side' of the force can be. I can't say for certain if the energetic transaction occurs solely between the people involved or if there's not more to the story.

I can say though, that I know someone who has sold his soul. We were quite close for a couple of years and we learned quite a bit from each other. What's interesting is that you can go without even an iota of knowledge that a person has sold their soul at all until you start to notice the pattern of attempted transference by the person in question.

The way I came to see the interaction... This guy, my former friend, who had given his soul away to (something) back when he was a teenager out of desire for a good life, found himself at the short end of the deal because he wasn't properly educated and was playing with things he didn't fully comprehend. He told me that he had been into all sorts of Satanic ritual stuff back then (I think it had to be sometime in the 80s), listening to heavy/death metal and being an all around scourge of a youth. It seems as though he didn't receive the benefit of the sale as he thought he had been promised. He transfered his soul into bondage to some entity. Now, as a response to this situation, he had to learn how to engage in transference himself. Since he is cut off from his own source of energy, he has to get it from others. I might add that he's quite skilled at it.

The scariest thing, is that he may not always be consciously aware of what he's doing. He does, at times when he is at his most manic, claim that he can't help how he's being because of Damien which is the name he gave to, I assume, the something he sold his soul to. He claims at times that Damien is an alter ego that takes control and makes him do and say the most vile and evil things. I have an inclination that the name was adopted into his psyche after having seen the horror movie film/series, The Omen.

When he isn't attributing his behavior to his alter ego, he sees himself as continually trying to improve himself in an oppressive world, and to make connections with people that he feels an intellectual and spiritual kinship with, and for all intents and purposes it appears that he is doing just that, but then the script starts to run and he eventually runs the relationship dry as he drains others of their energy.

I was lucky to have enough of an understanding of the process that by the time it became 'my turn' for him to turn the tables and engage in the transference process with, I completely closed him out. This happened as a response to my encouraging our closest mutual friend, a woman he had been in an (unhealthy) online relationship with to sever ties with him because it was clearly a detriment to her health. He didnt take it well and began posting private pictures that she had sent him on facebook, tagging her friends and relatives back home who had no idea of their interaction with snide, vile comments attached.

I reported the behavior and told him flatly I had done so. I informed him that he'd crossed a line that there would be no going back from and that he had been the cause of this, because I knew he would lay blame everywhere but where it belonged. Let me tell you, there is nothing quite like someone like this who has been caught in the act and then denied his/her source of sustenance. I indirectly, through mutual acquaintances of ours - since I had blocked him access to any of my online accounts and couldn't (and had no desire to) see for myself, received all manner of threats against myself and my family as well as remarks designed to hurt me at my core, and they were all very well crafted.

As I said, we'd gotten to know each other very well and having opened up quite a bit to each other about the darkness in our lives, he had sufficient ammo that would probably bring others down with little effort. He received nothing from me. Not only did I shut him out, I informed others of our friends who he was doing the same to of the process and saw to it that they did the same.

Had we lived in the same place (he's an Aussie, our friendship was an online one) the situation may have been different. I expect he had and may still hold murderous intent towards me for doing what I did, but I can't claim to know for sure. He even tried coming to the US with, I imagine, the intention of taking what he felt was owed him physically since he could no longer attain it nonlocally. As it was, LAX didn't let him out beyond security (I assume his online activites had not gone unnoticed) and sent him immediately back in the other direction. Whether or not he finds a way to reclaim what was taken from him is beyond me.

I find this topic interesting and very much look forward to anything that anyone else might be able to share about this type of situation where a person has sold their soul in the way that I'm describing here, or any other way for that matter.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:41 am

joeyv23 wrote: He told me that he had been into all sorts of Satanic ritual stuff back then (I think it had to be sometime in the 80s), listening to heavy/death metal and being an all around scourge of a youth. It seems as though he didn't receive the benefit of the sale as he thought he had been promised. He transfered his soul into bondage to some entity. Now, as a response to this situation, he had to learn how to engage in transference himself. Since he is cut off from his own source of energy, he has to get it from others. I might add that he's quite skilled at it.
I've never commented on your story. Very horrifying. Thank you for taking the time to relate it. A few years ago when I began taking an interest into various phenomena that couldn't be explained by conventional physics, I always had this "Is that for real?" question in my mind like this story (probably a taste of the personal hell as described in the homo sapiens ethicus paper. Here are some fitting illustrations). Evidence kept piling up to a point where I could no longer deny it. When I read a story like yours, now, it feels different. Probably because I've already accepted that there is more to our world than we are led to believe.

Your music taste does tend to get you into specific circles. It was predicted, better to say blueprinted that music will get worse by time, as Dr. Richard Day talked about in his 1969 speech. Here's what Dr. Lawrence Dunegan, an attendee, reminisces about it:
As regards music, he made a rather straightforward statement like:
"Music will get worse."

In 1969, Rock music was getting more and more unpleasant. It was interesting just his words the way he expressed it. It would "get worse"... acknowledging that it was already bad. Lyrics would become more openly sexual. No new sugary romantic music would be publicized like that which had been written before that time. All of the old music would be brought back on certain radio stations and records for older people to here. And all the folks would have sort of their own radio stations to hear. Younger people, as it got worse and worse, he seemed to indicate that one group would not hear the other group's music. Older folks would just refuse to hear the junk that was offered to young people, and the young people would accept the junk because it identified them as their generation and helped them feel distinct from the older generation.

I remember at the time thinking that would not last very long because even young kids wouldn't like the junk when they got a chance to hear the older music that was prettier they would gravitate toward it. Unfortunately, I was wrong about that, when the kids get through their teens and into their 20's some of them improve their taste in music, but unfortunately he was right. They get used to this junk and that's all they want. A lot of them can't stand really pretty music. He went on to say that the music would carry a message to the young and nobody would even know the message was there. They would just think it was loud music. At the time, I didn't understand quite what he meant by that, but in retrospect, I think we know now what the messages are in the music for the young.
Most of the "blueprints" ([1], [2], [3] or yt) became reality, very frightening. The masses are easily amenable to influence and therefore seem to be very predictive in their decisions. Too bad psychology and the effects of marketing aren't taught at school.

btw I found a thread on AQ discussing the "selling your soul to the devil" topic.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:13 am

joeyv23 wrote:....I can say though, that I know someone who has sold his soul. We were quite close for a couple of years and we learned quite a bit from each other. What's interesting is that you can go without even an iota of knowledge that a person has sold their soul at all until you start to notice the pattern of attempted transference by the person in question. .....

I find this topic interesting and very much look forward to anything that anyone else might be able to share about this type of situation where a person has sold their soul in the way that I'm describing here, or any other way for that matter.
Not my personal experience but here's one:
http://trufax.org/m5v5/apocalyptic.html

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:31 am

There are different ways of dealing with demons. One of the ways which I have personally used (but it doesn't work with all demons) is to convert it. This method is very well covered in Shakuntala Modi's book "Remarkable Healings". Think of a role-playing computer game You come across an enemy. What do you do? You can fight to overpower him or you can convert him to your side. And the latter is much more fruitful.

It's a very simple technique. Demons consider themselves to be completely dark. Utterly black. But they're not. Since they are part of Creation, they carry a spark of light inside them. It's very, very teensy eensy weensy small but it's still there. All you have to do is persuade said demon to look into this light and that's it. You'd got him.

You need to read the book to understand why it works. I've used it a number of times until they stopped sending those types of demons to me. They switched to sending me those who can't be persuaded so easily. Sigh.....

You need the gift of the gab.

There's another example of chatting up demons in Max Freedom Long's book "The Secret Science Behind Miracles"
Look at case 8 re: the death prayer
http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/ssbm/ssbm05.htm

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:36 am

If you would like to read a book which talks of beings that need to feed off the life force of others (aka vampires), read "The Pied Pipers of Heaven", available at https://web.archive.org/web/20150131055 ... n/Vol3.pdf

Page 185 onwards

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:22 am

soldierhugsmember wrote: Not my personal experience but here's one:
The link is not working. Do you have an alternative?

edit: Seems like my IP is blocked, probably Germany in general. But it works fine with TOR.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:30 pm

animus wrote:
Came right up for me... and it is one of those annoying sites that disables the right-click so you cannot copy/paste for reference. Might want to try again.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Kent
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Kent » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:23 am

animus wrote:

edit: Seems like my IP is blocked, probably Germany in general. But it works fine with TOR.
It's very likely that IP's from Germany are blocked. There was quite a bit of drama (as the kids say) between recent hosts of The Author's works and him. The details can be found here:

http://m5gold.com/

and more specifically: http://m5gold.com/all-posts/

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:40 pm

The article at
says demons may grant you a wish but take back more than you get.

I did get granted a wish back in 2010. I got a right old walloping during a cruise and ended up in sick bay on the ship.
Some demon was trying to get me to commit suicide by throwing myself overboard.
Since I can't swim and the water looked too cold, I declined
In any case, I explained to the demon that I couldn't possibly kill myself because I had not completed my tax return yet.
I take such matter very seriously because that was the job I used to have - preparing tax returns for clients.
It was coming up to the time when I had file my return but I haven't even started the paperwork.
It had no answer to that - probably wasn't the sort of reponse it normally gets.
While I was communicating with this demon (telepathically of course), my husband was getting very agitated and got a wheelchair and took me down to the sick bay.
I was left in this room while he had a pow wow with the doctor outside.
So I got chatting with the demon and asked him to look for this spark of light in him.
In my mind, I saw him as Barack Obama.
Now I am not claiming Obama attacked me.
These things are symbolic and I interpreted this visualization to mean that it was some big shit demon (Obama has high status) and he wasn't totally black any more (Obama is a mullato).
He seemed grateful and offered me a wish.
But he still hasn't delivered on it yet.
Pah! These demons should not offer people wishes if they don't cough up.
And what happened after I made my wish was also most peculiar

Without hesitation, I asked for this to be the bestest planet in the whole universe.
Suddenly I heard this cacophony.
The animals of Australia wanted to have a say in defining 'bestest' and they were all chiming in.
I didn't write down what happened that day.
I should have as it was very interesting
I remember saying that one of the things that should happen is for big pharma companies to stop selling drugs which harm people's health
Now it really was weird.
A voice told me that this will harm big pharma's profits.
Since pensioners rely on their pensions and pension funds are heavily invested in big pharma companies, should these companies stop selling such drugs, that would hit their profits and hence their dividend payouts
Hell, I was making a wish and wasn't expecting to have to argue over the issues.
So I replied that these companies can switch over to releasing the suppressed technologies
Then they will still make profits and also benefit humanity

Anyway, there was a bit of ladidahdidah and all that.
Before the doctor left the room, he had wrapped one of those blood pressure bands on my upper arm
I looked at this band which was suddenly inflating all by itself.
I thought hmmmm, something's not right here.
I have never seen these bands inflate to the size that this one had.
Then it suddenly deflated. God knows what that was all about.
It was quite an experience and you know what, with hindsight, It was worth having and I'd happily live through it again though there were some slightly uncomfortable side effects
LOL!

And one day I may tell you the tale of how a demon got stuck in my house and was desperate to get away.
I think it was frightened of being here.
That experience gave me an insight into how these demons do their stuff.
If you read 'Remarkable Healings', you'd understand that demons are supposed to operate in secret; to never reveal their presence to people.
Do get that book if you want to know about demons.
I'd say it saved my life during that fateful cruise.

I'll give you another useful tip
Don't be scared of demons.
It only encourages them and they don't need any more of that.