The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage
Gravitational Limit

Post by PHIon » Tue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm

There's something I'm not getting about the gravitational limit. Why is that humans cannot explore space beyond the gravitational limit of the Tiamat-moon system but the DINGAR and the Cyclopeans could come and go as they pleased? Is the SM tech able to transcend this natural boundary? Until Part V, I was under the impression that the gravitational limit of the sun was the major boundary holding humanity in, but see now that leash is even tighter.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Gravitational Limit

Post by Ilkka » Tue May 10, 2016 4:32 pm

PHIon wrote:There's something I'm not getting about the gravitational limit. Why is that humans cannot explore space beyond the gravitational limit of the Tiamat-moon system but the DINGAR and the Cyclopeans could come and go as they pleased? Is the SM tech able to transcend this natural boundary? Until Part V, I was under the impression that the gravitational limit of the sun was the major boundary holding humanity in, but see now that leash is even tighter.
It is because of the "silver cord" that is connected into/with earth. Individuation is the process that will make it for your "own", then you can go as you please. Or it is that silver cord just connects to another core material, like natural moon or a little ship if there are any smaller vessels that use that kind of technology.

Yea, correct me if I am wrong about this, but its how I understand this with simplest terms.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed May 11, 2016 12:23 pm

PHIon wrote:There's something I'm not getting about the gravitational limit. Why is that humans cannot explore space beyond the gravitational limit of the Tiamat-moon system but the DINGAR and the Cyclopeans could come and go as they pleased? Is the SM tech able to transcend this natural boundary? Until Part V, I was under the impression that the gravitational limit of the sun was the major boundary holding humanity in, but see now that leash is even tighter.
There are two factors involved:

Human factor: what Ilkka said; the soul of humanity is connected to this world as a collective, and it only stretches so far.

Technology factor: our technology is based on an incomplete physics, one that omits 3D time. Beyond the gravitational limit, 3D, coordinate space does not exist--the realm beyond is scalar. The presence of the sun produces an aetheric field (3D time). The inanimate atoms of our spacecraft are temporal displacements, the aether surrounding the Earth-Moon system is also a temporal displacement. Time to time is not motion, therefore spaceships cannot move past the limit.

The reason other civilizations can move freely is because they have individuated souls that they can take with them, and the body-soul relationship is very near harmony (unity). Inside the gravitational limit, the body moves through 3D space. As the limit is approached, consciousness shifts the body-soul relationship towards soul, and being spatially displaced, can easily continue to move across the 3D time of the aether (since space-to-time IS motion).

Humm... I think Ilkka may have answered a question that has puzzled me for a while--why the NWO is pushing technology so hard on the population. In my view, smartphones can provide almost instant access to any information on the globe. Knowledge is power, and power is danger to the NWO. So why do it? But, I've also noticed how these silicon-based devices seem to suck in the soul of their operators. The transference is so intense, that if you take a smartphone from someone, they will actually get violent to retrieve it--you took their soul, not their phone.

The big difference between a person's true soul and the "soul of a machine" is that a machine is portable--they can plug it in to a spacecraft, and take their "soul" with them. Then, as the ship flies away, the silver cord connecting the soul on the departing ship to the people left on the planet will stretch--until it breaks--and guess what happens then?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 12, 2016 1:36 am

daniel wrote:The big difference between a person's true soul and the "soul of a machine" is that a machine is portable--they can plug it in to a spacecraft, and take their "soul" with them. Then, as the ship flies away, the silver cord connecting the soul on the departing ship to the people left on the planet will stretch--until it breaks--and guess what happens then?
I know, tatataa ta ta. or something like that, when it is the end of humanity as we know it.

They will be like we dont have any room for your physical bodies so we take your phones with us that contain your consciousness within them. In some scifi series and movies I've seen that they have tried to integrate human mind into machine like that one movie with Johnny Depp. Maybe that is what some people actually want, that would make the above even easier for the elite to harvest alot of souls.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by joeyv23 » Thu May 12, 2016 5:29 am

Ilkka wrote:They will be like we dont have any room for your physical bodies so we take your phones with us that contain your consciousness within them. In some scifi series and movies I've seen that they have tried to integrate human mind into machine like that one movie with Johnny Depp. Maybe that is what some people actually want, that would make the above even easier for the elite to harvest alot of souls.
This is the premise for an anime movie I watched sometime last year, Expelled from Paradise. If you can get past the ecchi/ero undertone in the movie, it's definitely worth the watch for the premise and some of the visualizations of being inside a digital system in the way that is being described above. I watched in on Netflix. If you don't have Netflix, you can watch it at this link. Fair warning, you'll probably catch a pop-up or two. There is usually a small ad box over the video widget, click 'X' to close that ad box (this is usually when you will have an full pop-up add, just close it) and click play.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat May 14, 2016 7:42 am

Lozion wrote:Animus, the Nos Antiquus sub forum.
Can't see it but Joey pm'ed me and said I needed to register to the Virtual Monastery first, which I will do in due time.

daniel wrote:That was probably my 15th attempt to try to graph out the relationships. 3D inversion is not easy to draw out on a flat sheet of paper.
And of course some nagger comes along whishing for a 16th attempt :D
I should've probably started with some praise about how helpful those diagrams are (they really are!) instead of jumping right to the critique. Us Germans don't really spend much time warming up a conversation, at least I don't. Always just straight to the point. :) I've already let go of the "time is money" philosophy but some habits are difficult to shake off. Thanks for your answer. I will look into it.

daniel wrote:
The 'spirits' or bodies that exist beyond the zonei are called
the azonei, meaning "un-zoned".
If you really want to understand it, read Manly P. Hall's very large book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages. Well worth the time.
That book is already on my to-read list. But it's one of those tomes you keep pushing farther and farther down the list.
A quick search gave zero results about azonei, same with igigi. Sure, it was this book?

daniel wrote:Humm... I think Ilkka may have answered a question that has puzzled me for a while--why the NWO is pushing technology so hard on the population. In my view, smartphones can provide almost instant access to any information on the globe. Knowledge is power, and power is danger to the NWO. So why do it? But, I've also noticed how these silicon-based devices seem to suck in the soul of their operators. The transference is so intense, that if you take a smartphone from someone, they will actually get violent to retrieve it--you took their soul, not their phone.
If somebody needs a visual for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJh8qXgluU4&t=9m29s
(yt-title: Girlfriend deletes Boyfriends WoW Characters - Unedited Original)

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat May 14, 2016 11:40 am

animus wrote:
Lozion wrote:Animus, the Nos Antiquus sub forum.
Can't see it but Joey pm'ed me and said I needed to register to the Virtual Monastery first, which I will do in due time.
You just need to be logged in to read the Nos Antiquus forum (no anonymous access).
animus wrote:That book is already on my to-read list. But it's one of those tomes you keep pushing farther and farther down the list.
A quick search gave zero results about azonei, same with igigi. Sure, it was this book?
Try the Necronomicon. I believe that is where I ran across the first correlation, then had to do some digging to find out what was actually going on since Crowley tends to be rather biased.

Hall's book is well worth the read, just for the incredible scope of information he presents.
animus wrote:If somebody needs a visual for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJh8qXgluU4&t=9m29s
Yep, that's about right.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat May 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Oh, with "Can't see it" I wasn't referring to the Nos Antiquus sub forum, which I do see, but the quote that was posted here. As I understood it's in the Explorers of the Magnum Opus thread of the virtual monastery/main site of AQ, not in the AQ forum. I'm going to register there as well but want to finish translating Simon's research site about 9/11 first. I'm about half way done now.
daniel wrote:Hall's book is well worth the read, just for the incredible scope of information he presents.
I bet. The index alone makes you go "whoa".
btw the quote I posted earlier about the azonei was from the Necronomicon.

This thread seems to be a good one for sharing world maps. I saw a good one as a thumbnail in my TedTalk folder today. The screenshots below are taken from Alisa Miller's The news about the news.
The following map shows earth if the landmass was representative for the amount of newscoverage of each country, taken from the news as was aired on February 2007 in the U.S.

Here is one when you take out the news about the U.S.

Regarding the 2nd one: if you'd take these kinds of news maps from the last two decades and align them next to each other, do you think people would finally see a pattern? Probably would have been too in your face to air a TedTalk about that :)

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sat May 14, 2016 2:45 pm

animus wrote:As I understood it's in the Explorers of the Magnum Opus thread of the virtual monastery/main site of AQ, not in the AQ forum.
I was unclear. That subfora is in the AQ forum but has the prerequisite of virtual monastery membership on the top site. There are two threads that discussion about this was being had, one in the Explorers fora and one in Nos Antiquus.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sat May 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Ah, that's how those two are intertwined. Thanks for clarifying. But actually, it's not that important. I certainly didn't intend to make it a discussion over several posts. Could've just registered and be done with it^^