The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by Ilkka » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:53 am

I'd like to point out that Gulf Stream, according to my "globe lamp" from the year 1995, is like circling around Greenland and the other stream is kind of coming out of "nowhere" or out of Antarctica. It is like it wants to go there into Greenland but can't, very curious thing. Gotta say I that I first didn't see it being under greenland but now with those ocean currents going like so it seems quite likely. I thought that it would've been under the Arctic ice, but seems that it isn't.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Doing a bit of more research on finnish wikipedia about Tuonela. I found that the original North Star might have actually been the moon as NIBIRU ark, parked on the north pole. Although they refer it as "Northen nail, Sky nail or Nail Star". It says that "the Northern nail has been struck in to the firmament and Axis Mundi. About Axis mundi it said it was a rope, world tree, a ladder, a holy mountain or a line of arrows. Now line of arrows seems to interest me that it might have been mistaken as a rocket or that shuttle, but in picture by picture seemed to be line of arrows.

Back to the river of Tuoni, which is explained as either slowly going dark river or raging "burning" rapid, a whirlpool. This got me thinking that maybe its both, first slowly going and then at the end a raging, and it was burning in the bottom end supposedly.

It mentions also a "Swan of Tuoni"(Tuonen joutsen) that "swims in the dark stream of Tuoni". Here is a picture from a petrograph thats in Karelia.

I think that this Swan (Whooper swan) might actually been in the river that flows in the earth and been some sort of guardian of it, not necessary a actual Whooper swan as it is believed but some other kind of guardian. It is not said that it is guarding anything though, just that it was one of the animals connecting the two worlds, or being part of that connection. It is only said that if one shoots the swan then, he would be also killed quite soon himself, so swan is a sacred animal. It still is a sacred animal in Finland much like Bald Eagle is in the U.S. If one kills a swan in Finland they need to pay 2018 euros for it. Quite large sum of money.

Come to think of the picture there is a swan and its egg right below it. Doesnt it seem like a little rock next to a whirlpool or a half of the maelstrom and maybe the neck is the actual "drop" into the abyss. Or something else when one lets imagination run wild enough.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:11 am

Correction to the latest "Northern nail" is actually "Bottom nail", described as like in the bottom of a cauldron, sort of a "Cauldron nail". I think that cauldron in this refers to the dome shape. Not sure if it is viewed from inside or the outside of the cauldron, might be more of a firmament like though.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Pitch, Roll, and Yaw

Post by PHIon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Now that Barney has explained rotational operators, I won't try to roll my bronto-crane in three dimensions at the stone quarry ever again, and maybe Mr. Slate will give me my job back.

It was funny. I had an episode of Family Guy on and they demonstrated roll, pitch and yaw, soon after I had studied the imaginary numbers section in the new paper. These are those little moments when you feel the Universe is laughing with you and also confirming you're on the right track. Gopi's historical summary was great BTW. I have heard other accounts of the story (Eric Dollard, etc.), some saying that Oliver Heaviside deliberately removed the rotational operators to waylay any future aether research. Not sure about any of that, but for the first time the story makes some sense, because the concept is clearer now just what an imaginary number is. We had imaginary numbers in high school but I don't recall rotation ever being mentioned, even in passing. I think I would have remembered because I thought they were fascinating at the time. A friend and I did a high school radio show where we did a segment called "Homework Hotiine." Listeners would call in and we tried to help them with their homework, but we wanted the answers to be a little funny if we could. We got this unbelievably advanced math question one night and I got so lost I just said the answer was "5i."
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Repost from a Antiquatis thread:
The pre Annuna period is a tough nut to crack. Few have written on the Era and it seems the info regarding the Cyclopean's living archive and consciousness exploration efforts was shared to daniel from the LM's themselves. daniel is the only individual I know who has seen or been in contact with: Various LM's, Neanderthal (Sasquatch), Grey ET's, a SM. So he has been graced with the possibility of learning from the horse's mouth so to speak but that requires from readers a serious leap of faith as no Nokk invited us to a powerpoint presentation yet.. Btw, do LM write any or are they solely oralists?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Lozion wrote:So he has been graced with the possibility of learning from the horse's mouth so to speak but that requires from readers a serious leap of faith as no Nokk invited us to a powerpoint presentation yet.. Btw, do LM write any or are they solely oralists?
Most people assume that if it isn't on the Internet and accessible by a search engine, then the knowledge does not exist. That is not the case. The bulk of ancient knowledge will never make it online, remaining only in book and microfiche format (which I'd bet most people have never even heard of, these days). Add to that the language barrier of trying to read ancient Greek or medieval Latin, where words don't mean the same thing that they do today, and you've got one huge barrier to understanding. My grandfather taught me how to read Latin when I was a child--it was common knowledge a century ago. How many schools teach it, today?

I've noticed the trend is, "if it isn't that way NOW--it NEVER EXISTED." Mythology, folklore, phantom islands, lost worlds, etc. They don't exist now, so you are taught that the never existed. That is one of the concepts I tried to break with Part V.

The L-Ms have their own languages and many write quite a bit. South America contained substantial quantities of L-M books--until the Spanish got there and declared them as "demonic" and destroyed them. If you want to learn to read Elvish (Tolkien's Quenya), learn Quechua, which is about as close as humans get. (Golly, wonder why the name is similar?) Dwarvish is much like Gaelic and written in a symbol set similar to Norse runes. The Nokk, being aquatic, have a language similar to dolphins and porpoises (much of which is outside the human hearing range). A major component to Nimerigar language is aroma. So if you want to smell a Nimerigar powerpoint, you'd better be descended from cats.

The biggest problem is the species-centric nature of humanity--man is not responsible for a lot of the stuff they claim they are, in the ancient world. Once you put things in context and remove mankind as the center of the Universe, many things just fall into place.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:08 pm

I have in the past pondered what if? What if we could make a move of our true history, even though at the time I had no idea how far off from what we are taught history was, I had a feeling that it was not correct. I imagined a way to view all that had happened in detail viewed from first person perspective. I thought about what an incredible loss it was to not have access to this, all that has happened, from the point of view of everyone involved. I felt profound sadness at this loss.
I wonder how well received it would be to turn the Daniel Papers into a screenplay, a series of movies like Lord of the Rings, but spanning centuries, creating an account of history completely in line with RS derrived directly from the Fred Flinstone version. A similar thread started over at Antiquatis about a scifi series that fizzled out. With the Daniel papers, it pratically writes itself. This last paper ties a lot of it together, as well as leaves a lot of room for what happened next.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Mon May 02, 2016 2:43 am

Lozion wrote:Repost from a Antiquatis thread
Is that from the Virtual Monastery because I can't find it in the AQ forum.

Some questions about the paper:
The speed ranges on the graphs on pages 12 and 14 are a bit confusing because they are expressed the same way, e.g. ultra-high speed range (3-x). The ones from page 14 are the same as the astronomical speed ranges you referred to in Geochronology, so 3-x is antigravitational. The ones from page 12 seem to be a subgroup where 3-x, the inverse gravitational limit, is more comparable to the astronomical 2-x of neutral gravity. It is comprehensible but very confusing. No other way to express the subgroub?

page 19 wrote:After a day and night pass, you notice something missing—no moon in the sky. The ANNUNA have never visited this aspect of Tiamat, because their Ark, NIBIRU, also known as Earth’s moon, does not have a natural soul, so it has no presence in the cosmic sector of 3D time.
So Agartha is probably smaller in size than Earth due to fewer expansion events?

page 17 wrote:This is what gave the early depictions of Hell as a hot, dismal place of dull red fire—because it was.
page 26 wrote:Helheimr (Hel), the home of the “dishonorable dead,” a cold place—not a “hot time in the old heimr, tonight.”
page 33 wrote:The inner sun, itself, was more of a dull, reddish glow, and the many, mineral-rich magma flows made both Helheimr, and Tartarus on the flip side, look like Hell.
By "a cold place" do you mean the state as it is now after some expansion events? Otherwise it seems contradictory.
Apropos, when the core of the planet is expanding, that means the central sun is as well, because they are both the same if I understood that correctly. Doesn't that also have an effect on the other planets, since they all share fragments from the same white dwarf.

Lastly, not a question, just some information about the azonei:
page 33 wrote: Agriculture was booming for the ANNUNAKI, using the slaves they brought with them, the IGIGI, a race from the azonei, a region outside of DINGAR control.
Necronomicon wrote:After the initial Testimony, we come to the chapter entitles "Of the ZONEI and Their
Attributes", Zonei is, of course a Greek word and refers to the planetary, or heavenly
bodies; for they are "zoned", i.e., having set courses and spheres. They are also known as
such in the Chaldean Oracles. The 'spirits' or bodies that exist beyond the zonei are called
the azonei, meaning "un-zoned". Whether this refers to the so-called "fixed " stars
(having no sphere ascertainable to the early astronomers) or the comets, is unknown to
the Editor. Whatever the case may be, the zonei seem to include the Seven Philosophical
Planets, i.e., including the Sun and Moon as planetary bodies, along with Mercury,
Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Each has their own seal and their own Number.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue May 03, 2016 9:59 pm

Animus, the Nos Antiquus sub forum.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed May 04, 2016 9:10 pm

animus wrote:The speed ranges on the graphs on pages 12 and 14 are a bit confusing because they are expressed the same way, e.g. ultra-high speed range (3-x). The ones from page 14 are the same as the astronomical speed ranges you referred to in Geochronology, so 3-x is antigravitational. The ones from page 12 seem to be a subgroup where 3-x, the inverse gravitational limit, is more comparable to the astronomical 2-x of neutral gravity. It is comprehensible but very confusing. No other way to express the subgroub?
That was probably my 15th attempt to try to graph out the relationships. 3D inversion is not easy to draw out on a flat sheet of paper.

The way it works is that +1 = outward, -1 = inward, and the rotational operators are a vortex-like motion between the linear outward and inward. This can be expressed three ways, in math:

In 1D, the imaginary number, i, run from +1 to i. The 2nd unit runs from i to -1, so it only takes the two units. I believe this is what Larson was trying to express in his 2-unit system in one dimension as speed (linear) and energy (rotational).

In 3D you have the quaternion, as described in the paper, and in 7D, the octonian, which is what happens in life units.

The problem is that, as Larson explains, you need TWO inward motions to create gravity. The outward progression is always there, +1, so the first -1 you encounter just brings you back to zero--neutral speed, neither in nor out. The second dimension with a -1 brings you to a net, inward motion that is running backwards from the progression as gravitation.

The first diagram is the dual quaternion, the TWO double-rotating systems to get that gravitational motion. the second diagram is actually FOUR double-rotating systems, TWO in the material sector, and TWO in the cosmic, that overlap to a neutral zone. (This is not a "dual" relationship, but more like molecular bonding.)

It works exactly like the magnetic rotations and molecular bonding in RS2, using the A-B--C-D notation (rather than Larson's A-B-C) to account for cosmic magnetism. I basically treated the entire planet as a giant diatomic system bonded as a life unit, one material system bonded to one cosmic system.

That probably doesn't help much, but you can look up "dual quaternions" to get some basic understanding, remembering that they treat rotation as translation and need an extra axis. You would need to understand the Epsilon operator, which is a strange one.
So Agartha is probably smaller in size than Earth due to fewer expansion events?
I had not really thought much about that, as Agartha is in a 3D time coordinate system that would operate somewhat independently from 3D space. But we know that "time changes space" so any event taking place in Agartha would have a field-like effect on Earth, probably showing up as magnetic flips. So I guess you could count magnetic reversals as expansion events in Agartha, versus extinction-level events on Earth. Might look into that--sounds interesting.
By "a cold place" do you mean the state as it is now after some expansion events? Otherwise it seems contradictory.
It depends on the culture. In Northern Europe, access to the inner world was through Alfheimr, down the cliffs of the Rupes Nigra, so you ended up with all that cold, arctic water making the lower regions cold. However, head down to Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa (and Central/South America), you entered via the cave system, as described in Etidorhpa and ended up in hot, equatorial Hades. If you notice, Norse legends refer to Hel as a frozen land, whereas Christianity (ENLIL as Jehovah) considers it a hot place. My conclusion was that the path taken by the Middle East access was a much hotter route, which is supported by the Sumerian texts indicating that region was very hot for workers.

Though evidence does indicate that Hades has a milder climate, now, than it did in the early days.
Apropos, when the core of the planet is expanding, that means the central sun is as well, because they are both the same if I understood that correctly. Doesn't that also have an effect on the other planets, since they all share fragments from the same white dwarf.
Almost correct. The central sun would not expand much, as it is the "shear" zone between motion in space and motion in time. That shear zone does not change a lot.

But yes, all the planets have an effect on the other planets--it is called "nonlocality."
The 'spirits' or bodies that exist beyond the zonei are called
the azonei, meaning "un-zoned".
If you really want to understand it, read Manly P. Hall's very large book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages. Well worth the time.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii