The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Fantastic Beings, Where do I find them?

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Ilkka wrote:So when one would try and go invisible or visible in an electromagnetic field as in the middle of a busy city, then "Whoosh!" and pile of ash is left?
Research the Philadelphia project... when the seamen returned from being invisible, proximity to a magnet would sometimes trigger a spontaneous human combustion event.

It has also been known by sailors of the old days that you carry a magnetic compass if you don't want to be abducted by the LMs while at sea.

And here's a little secret that Andrew might find interesting... iron is the ancient defense against magic--but what they don't tell you is that the iron has to be magnetized to be effective.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat, Part V: The Annunaki Strike Back

Post by daniel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:05 pm

trippingthelight wrote:I just looked at the old map with Rupus Nigra, funny I recently discovered about John Dee and there is his name again related to this. The Rupes Nigra is mentioned in a letter to him from Mercator. I translated the Pygmie latin text on the map to 'pgmei here are 4 feet long to smoke' what the smoke' part of it mean?
Pygmei hic habitant 4 ad summu pedes longi quemadmodum illi quos in Gronlandia Screlingers vocant.

Which translates to: "Here live Pygmies, at most 4 feet tall, who are like those called Skrælings in Groenlandt." (Groenlandt is the southern tip of what we now call Greenland.)

Don't know where you got smoke from.

Might find this interesting...
Pliny's Natural History, Book IV, p. 16 wrote:Their Towns, Aphrodisius, Libistos, Zigere, Borcobe, Eumenia, Parthenopolis, Gerania, where it is reported were the Nation of the Pygmei, whom the Barbarians call Catizi, and they believe that they were chased away by Cranes.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:30 pm

daniel wrote:
Andrew wrote:The dwarves went underground through the island of Gorias. Did the elves go underground too?
A number of the LM races left the planet, including the elves, back in 2010.
I know you must have talked about them leaving but how would we know about it? Do you have any proof?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:22 pm

trippingthelight wrote: I translated the Pygmie latin text on the map to 'pgmei here are 4 feet long to smoke' what the smoke' part of it mean?
First, you need to read it properly before you start translating it. It says ad summum with an s and two m, not ad fumum, so the translation would be "at most" or it could also be understood as "in height".

You can look up the translations here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_ ... inor_texts
They are actually from the world map but you can see the map of the north pole on the bottom left corner. daniel had the same map in his paper, just in color.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 am

MrTwig wrote:I know you must have talked about them leaving but how would we know about it? Do you have any proof?
If I recall there were mass UFO sightings above sea around that time. And if they chose some other place to depart where there are no prying eyes and cameras around then there would be no hard evidence. There might be few surface dwellers around in some areas that are inhabited by humans, deep forests and some mountains.

trippingthelight
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by trippingthelight » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:43 am

First, you need to read it properly before you start translating it. It says ad summum with an s and two m, not ad fumum, so the translation would be "at most" or it could also be understood as "in height".
Hi Animus, i took it as 'ad fummum' as elsewhere on the map it displays a standard 'S' as in 'Rupes Nigra' the S in that is not the same as what is in 'ad summum', hence my conclusion it was a 'f'. I know zero about Latin but thought I would try out of interest, it didn't make sense so I queried it. I now know that character is used as an 's' in some contexts. Something else new I've learnt. Also the image I found had the text truncated so I never had the whole text just part of it.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:41 am

trippingthelight wrote:Hi Animus, i took it as 'ad fummum' as elsewhere on the map it displays a standard 'S' as in 'Rupes Nigra' the S in that is not the same as what is in 'ad summum', hence my conclusion it was a 'f'. I know zero about Latin but thought I would try out of interest, it didn't make sense so I queried it. I now know that character is used as an 's' in some contexts. Something else new I've learnt. Also the image I found had the text truncated so I never had the whole text just part of it.
In case my post sounded a little harsh, it wasn't my intention. I just wanted to point out where you erred. But thanks to you I also learned something new. It looks like the common s is only used at the end of a word or as the second s of a double ss (see Rupes nigra et altissima) or when used as a capital S. The f-resembling s is used in the beginning or middle of a word.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:59 am

MrTwig wrote:I know you must have talked about them leaving but how would we know about it? Do you have any proof?
Sure, the Nokk stopped by on the way out to tell me, "so long, and thanks for all the fish!"

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:48 pm

daniel wrote:
Sure, the Nokk stopped by on the way out to tell me, "so long, and thanks for all the fish!"
:( ;) :) :D :lol: :!:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Everyday beasts, "muggle-known" beasts, according to Larson, are entirely controlled by the Sector 2 biological influence. They follow natural law to the maximum potential of the influence of the life unit.

Were magical beasts, such as unicorns and phoenixes, individuated to some degree in order to embody magical characteristics? The cat, whom the Egyptians worshiped, are recognized in nomenclature to having psychic vision and spiritual significance to some degree, even if it is scientifically lost in mysticism. There is circumstantial evidence of these attributes repeating for the myth to persist. Other mundane animals carry with them spiritual totems, like the butterfly that underwent metamorphosis.

It just seems there's a discrete difference between beasts that reflect, perhaps, their unique connection to the cosmic sector, and the myths of truly magical beasts that could heal others or be reborn from the ashes, for instance. The former, according to Larson, have no Sector 3 control units. But it seems a requirement to perform magickal feats is to have a minimum number of Sector 3 control units for whatever the requirement is for an ability, such as jaunting or healing, or else there would be little distinction between the muggle that is torn between sector 2 and sector 3 influences than homo sapiens ethicus that is firmly knowledgeable of the differences between the two influences, and builds himself ethically.
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.