Living Dinosaurs

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Living Dinosaurs

Post by Djchrismac » Mon May 26, 2014 2:56 pm

I really enjoyed the following four part documentary on Youtube yesterday, especially when substituting the boat version of the Ark for the flying version and other elements of the bible and history with daniel's version of events:

Living Dinosaurs - CENSORED 1/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Q9Zvb_EPI
Living Dinosaurs - CENSORED 2/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RgC1y47V84
Living Dinosaurs - CENSORED 3/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Fj9RD5uFM
Living Dinosaurs - CENSORED 4/4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBq6Tjj2N04

Although one glaring omission was the fossilized human and dinosaur footprints from the Paluxy river bed in Texas.

This one was ok but went a bit "churchy" at the end for my liking:

Dinosaur didn't die 65 millions years ago, they are still alive today - Documentary FULL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHesNW9WnDM

Plenty to watch though and plenty of evidence to back up the daniel papers, think i'll give this one a shot next while waiting for part V of the Anthropology Series...

Extraordinary Evidence that Dinosaurs Lived with Man - Dr. Don Patton (The Record of the Rocks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWe3cteDuBc

Speaking of part V, I've been helping daniel with a bit of Hollow Earth research and he's made some fascinating new connections, make sure you've read Etidorhpa and any other Hollow Earth books in preparation for it! ;)

Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Re: Living Dinosaurs

Post by joeyv23 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 am

Thanks for the links! Will check these out as soon as I get my computer up and running again (I've snuck online using my work computer, but can't view videos because of the system blocks)

I recently wathced Walking with Dinosaurs, and I have to say, that it was remarkable! You can hear bleating, snorting, and other animal noises from the dinos, but at the same time, you can hear the telepathic communication of the giant lizards. The work done, in regards to applying present day animal behaviors to the dinos was excellent. The only thing that bugged me, was short arms. There were a few dinos in the film whos front legs were extended as I imagine they should be, rather than the silly tiny armed meme version we see all the time, but were shown as quadrupeds and all I could think was.. "OK, now stand him up!" It's definitely worth checking out!

Since watching this film, I can't help but see rhinoceros, hippopotimi, and elephants as being closer to the dinos than to whales and other sea creatures that decided they'd like to live on land. I'm no geneticist though, so I can't be certain, just a musing that I've had in the past weeks.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:13 pm

thx for that Living Dinosaurs.. is really amazing how many historical record, physical evidence and eyewittnesses we have i have no doubt that dinosaur still exist ;-)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:17 pm

joeyv23 wrote:Thanks for the links! Will check these out as soon as I get my computer up and running again (I've snuck online using my work computer, but can't view videos because of the system blocks)

I recently wathced Walking with Dinosaurs, and I have to say, that it was remarkable! You can hear bleating, snorting, and other animal noises from the dinos, but at the same time, you can hear the telepathic communication of the giant lizards. The work done, in regards to applying present day animal behaviors to the dinos was excellent. The only thing that bugged me, was short arms. There were a few dinos in the film whos front legs were extended as I imagine they should be, rather than the silly tiny armed meme version we see all the time, but were shown as quadrupeds and all I could think was.. "OK, now stand him up!" It's definitely worth checking out!

Since watching this film, I can't help but see rhinoceros, hippopotimi, and elephants as being closer to the dinos than to whales and other sea creatures that decided they'd like to live on land. I'm no geneticist though, so I can't be certain, just a musing that I've had in the past weeks.
You're welcome and if you liked that you're gonna love this! Walking with Dinosaurs was decent but that's soo 1999 I first had it on video!! :D

Check out Planet Dinosaur, the more up to date sequel, although all CGI unlike the mix of that and animatronics used for WWD but it has more up to date discoveries, not that it means everything is "true" as you'll see when they have the large supercontinent but keep the same volume of ocean, neglecting to take the smaller expanding Earth into account... ;)

Planet Dinosaur - Episode 1 - Lost World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bMCSKdgIA4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_dinosaur

eyewar wrote:thx for that Living Dinosaurs.. is really amazing how many historical record, physical evidence and eyewittnesses we have i have no doubt that dinosaur still exist ;-)
You're welcome too. I know, and just think how much has been suppressed, how much is hidden away in the Vatican archive and how much we still have to find out about them! :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 pm

for example.. Dragon Skull like Leonardo in Davinci demons found in Vatican Archives?:)

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 am

"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 am

deepfsh wrote:url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG15KPXtWgM]The Reptilians[/url][/i] (J. M.)
I like the bit around 35:00 where he recounts the encounter of a group trekking in Colorado with what sounds like a Drako SM. :shock:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Lozion wrote:I like the bit around 35:00 where he recounts the encounter of a group trekking in Colorado with what sounds like a Drako SM. :shock:
Yeah, he's full of stories like this. Apart from this, he had a lot of experiences similar to bruce's, daniel's, and Wilcock's - e.g. a voice which warned him about an impending danger, while at the same time being hit by an electric shock of some kind during lunch with his ex-wife and their friends in a restaurant, making a fool out of himself, since the voice told him "quick, run, your life is in danger" at the moment when two guys entered the restaurant. He ran out of it, crossed the street without looking left or right, ran past a few blocks and then stopped when the voice told him he's safe now. It happened twice, if I'm not wrong.

Wilcock had the same experience (as far as I recall) when he was promoting his book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce in Japan - a man was driving him around and since they were both tired, they were slowly falling asleep. Then, suddenly, a voice screamed to David something like "wake up Mr. XY, wake him up NOW". If he hadn't done it, they would have been dead now, according to David.

This Jordan's account is very interesting (visited by angels). Bruce also had such an encounter with a "female angel", if I'm not wrong. And I don't consider these two men insane or anything similar, so I suspect there is something to it - I'll have to read/search the Bible to learn about all different entities mentioned in it.

Interestingly, the Reptilians also "camouflage" themselves - they supposedly can take up a human form, just like the Sons of God from the Bible (if I understood Maxwell correctly). I'll study this when the time is right.

It's interesting to think about how the world could in fact be run by a comparatively small number of "shape-shifters" who don't care about Homo Sapiens. But then I ask myself what is their goal, if they have any? And, especially, how many people are actually pursuing something more than just bare survival, owning a house, a good car, having a life partner or lover, and children? (And an MA or PhD and the favourite sports team.)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:57 pm

http://gvenews.com/the-dinosaurs-never- ... s-manmade/ interesting article but think that headline is misleading.. we see so many evidence that dinosaurs exist today.. that article is about faking..imo not about disproving of existence dinosaurs.

animus
Mage
Mage

Post by animus » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:09 am

Djchrismac wrote: Speaking of part V, I've been helping daniel with a bit of Hollow Earth research and he's made some fascinating new connections, make sure you've read Etidorhpa and any other Hollow Earth books in preparation for it! ;)
since part V is not out yet, maybe here is some more info for the research:
(from a comment on a youtube video of etidorhpa)

"BTW, if you know Russian, you should definitely read the book "Глубинная Книга" (The book of depths / of the deep) by Владимир Пятибрат, It has things in common with Etidorhpa, but I think it goes deeper into the rabbit hole."

source: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc ... tKxfN7Z8yc

I didn't read the book, since I don't speak russian (yet), so I don't know how useful the information in that book might be. Just wanted to post it in case it really is good input. :) Need to speak russian though...

(I have the book in doc and html format, both with pictures.)