The Colonization of Tiamat: Part 4 of Anthropology series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: The Colonization of Tiamat: Part 4 of Anthropology serie

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Lozion wrote:Hope its really a weekly... :D
I didn't say which planet I was measure a week on... :D
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:07 pm

daniel wrote:
Bah, apparently "objects are closer then they appear"... ;)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu May 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Lozion wrote:
daniel wrote:
Bah, apparently "objects are closer then they appear"... ;)
Lol very true!

“I assure you, Lord Vader. My men are working as fast as they can.” “…Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.” :D

You may get your wish as daniel is currently working on "Part V, The..." can you guess? ;)
“For over a thousand generations, the Jedi were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic — before the dark times. Before the Empire.”
Although who would have thought that C-3PO would turn out to be the wisest character in Star Wars...
“What have you done?! I’m BACKWARDS.”
:lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu May 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Djchrismac wrote: Although who would have thought that C-3PO would turn out to be the wisest character in Star Wars...
“What have you done?! I’m BACKWARDS.”
:lol:
LOL! Wasnt that the Bigfoot's fault? :mrgreen:
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon May 05, 2014 9:53 am

Great to have you back daniel,

Question about one of the reference notes in the new paper:
19 In esoteric philosophy, consciousness evolves through a series of “densities” (levels of complexity) through the ascension process. Eight of these densities form an octave, much like their musical counterpart. We are currently in the Eta Octave of existence (the 7th). The Cyclopeans were attempting to ascend to the first density of the Theta Octave.
In looking over bruce's electromagnetic spectrum chart: http://rs2theory.org/sites/rs2theory.or ... ectrum.pdf I notice that since unit speed has 1 natural unit, bruce (in another chart he may not have posted anymore) calls this density zero, so in addition to the seven densities you mention (up to Eta), there is also density zero to be counted, making eight total; then you begin the next level on 9. This is a little confusing to me because in music, an "eighth" interval is the octave, but it seems like you are saying go through eight and then move up. bruce used the term "octaves" but could these also be thought of as subdensities? Isn't the whole chart representative of one only octave, say the Eta Octave? Seems like "octave" is used in more than one way, in a larger macro sense (the whole chart) and a micro sense, each of the eight increasing levels of complexity (1,2,4,6,8,16,32,64,128).

Would you help me clear up my terminology?

Also, is the consciousness use of "density" the same meaning as a photon density?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue May 06, 2014 1:18 pm

PHIon wrote:In looking over bruce's electromagnetic spectrum chart: http://rs2theory.org/sites/rs2theory.or ... ectrum.pdf I notice that since unit speed has 1 natural unit, bruce (in another chart he may not have posted anymore) calls this density zero, so in addition to the seven densities you mention (up to Eta), there is also density zero to be counted, making eight total; then you begin the next level on 9. This is a little confusing to me because in music, an "eighth" interval is the octave, but it seems like you are saying go through eight and then move up. bruce used the term "octaves" but could these also be thought of as subdensities? Isn't the whole chart representative of one only octave, say the Eta Octave? Seems like "octave" is used in more than one way, in a larger macro sense (the whole chart) and a micro sense, each of the eight increasing levels of complexity (1,2,4,6,8,16,32,64,128)

Would you help me clear up my terminology?
Is this the missing chart (Density 0)? http://rs2theory.org/node/11
That chart was made by a computer program, so it's just numbers--what is labeled as "Density 0," noticing that the only thing in this "density" is the natural unit of space and the natural unit of time, is just the progression of the natural reference system (the clock)--in other words, the Reciprocal System version of nothing--no manifestation, therefore no possible density.

Bruce's RS2 PDF just uses "octave" to indicate a doubling of frequency, analogous to music ("A" is normally 440hz, an octave up is 880 hz, a doubling). What is labeled as "Octave" would be the same note in decreasing octaves (reading from top down). The middle octave would be 45.563 nm, the natural unit of space.

The density band chart in the link above is contains the RS2 correlation to Ra's density concept, where a density spans a range of frequencies. That entire chart would be Williamson's "Eta Octave," but more complete than Ra or Williamson, since it includes both the material (body, corpus) and cosmic (soul, anima) aspects of density. Now if you consider that, your ego and your shadow can exist in different densities, which is why the Alchemists tried to unite them into a single entity, the hermaphrodite, as a prerequisite to ascension.

RS2 uses a quaternion model for the photon composed of 3 rotations, so a "rotational octave" would be 23 = 8, which is how rotation "doubles." Since you can rotate + or - (n/1 or 1/n) with a quaternion, the total number of degrees of freedom is 28 = 256, which is the quaternion octave labeled as a "Band" on the chart.
Also, is the consciousness use of "density" the same meaning as a photon density?
Density is called "displacement" in the RS; an atom with a higher density just has a larger temporal displacement than a less dense one. All photons have a single unit of displacement, regardless of frequency, so the density concept really doesn't apply. Physics uses a concept of "energy density," but that is just based on Planck's relation of frequency to energy. Even though they use the same term (density), they are conceptually different. For example:

RS displacement density: packing coins into a bag; the more coins in the same size bag, the higher the density.

Photon density: one coin in a bag; flipping head-over-tail. The faster it flips, the higher the density. But you never get more than one coin.

Consciousness in the RS is addressed as the "ethical control unit" in Beyond Space and Time. It works along the lines of displacement, the higher density of the ethical control unit would indicate it has a larger displacement and therefore the ability to affect space and time to a larger degree.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue May 06, 2014 5:55 pm

daniel wrote:Now if you consider that, your ego and your shadow can exist in different densities, which is why the Alchemists tried to unite them into a single entity, the hermaphrodite, as a prerequisite to ascension.
Did the Alchemists succeed?
If not then could've they succeeded or could one succeed in uniting ego and shadow together somehow?

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed May 07, 2014 1:48 pm

daniel wrote:That entire chart would be Williamson's "Eta Octave," but more complete than Ra or Williamson, since it includes both the material (body, corpus) and cosmic (soul, anima) aspects of density.
Thanks for that.

When I see the 1/1 ratio of the progression, I automatically revert to seeing a fundamental audio frequency that will generate an harmonic series, but I have to get out of that habit when working with RS concepts. Previous study is asserting itself. I think what has been throwing me is that bruce's chart (btw, the chart I have saved is different than the one you referred to) shows 8 quaternion octaves to pass through before beginning a new band and I, again, was thinking musically and looking for 7, as in 7 additional notes from where you are to reach the next octave.

The three rotations of the "rotational octave" material is still beyond me from where I am now, so I will have to come back to that. Soon I hope.

The RS concept of displacement being the same as density makes a lot of sense, and that feels cleared up. Thanks. When conceptualizing displacement, I usually think of how much water will be displaced to glom on to the idea.

The ego and shadow existing in different densities makes great sense, and once again, it is always nice to learn the original meaning of a term as opposed to the morphed version.

The part about all photons having a single unit of displacement but can also have a higher density by flipping faster still sounds confusing, but I will plunge on until it makes more sense.

BTW, Land of the Lost is back on the tele in my area. Good fun. Yes, beware the Sleestak.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu May 08, 2014 10:05 am

Ilkka wrote:
daniel wrote:Now if you consider that, your ego and your shadow can exist in different densities, which is why the Alchemists tried to unite them into a single entity, the hermaphrodite, as a prerequisite to ascension.
Did the Alchemists succeed?
If not then could've they succeeded or could one succeed in uniting ego and shadow together somehow?
I assume some of them did; they were a very dedicated group.

Unfortunately, most alchemical symbolism went the same route that religious symbolism did, getting stylized by people that did not understand the original meanings. So a lot of good knowledge has gotten lost. But, to quote the Master from The Time Monster, decoding circles on an Atlantean disc, "Comparative ratios remain constant throughout time." (Also the essence of projective geometry, except they call it an "invariant property"). Rather than try to decipher alchemical symbols, look a how they relate to each other and you'll discover some of what they knew regarding ascension, their "converting base metal into gold" (gold being a reference to the Annunaki gods, and their state of immortality).

I've found three, important "comparative ratios" in my studies there:
  1. I Seeker (indagator) must first individuate; in other words, no longer be influenced by the "crowd" and able to life without the approval of others. Carl Jung discusses this in his psychological studies.
  2. The soul must be elevated to the level of the body. Because the body is material and displaced in time (1/3 relation, for example), the soul appears to be superior (2/1). So when people see 2 compared to 1/3, they believe the former is of higher density. But keep in mind that 1/3 is actually a larger displacement (density) than 2/1 is... the former having a displacement of 2, the latter (1).
  3. The balancing between the ego and shadow is symbolized by the masculine and feminine principles joining into equals in the hermaphrodite, the person ready to make the transition.
PHIon wrote:BTW, Land of the Lost is back on the tele in my area. Good fun. Yes, beware the Sleestak.
And to paraphrase Elmer Fudd when entering a Pylon, "Whatever you do, do not press the wed cwystal."

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu May 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Thank you for sharing some interesting information of this subject. I would like to know one more thing though about the alchemical symbols you referred, because the google is full of some weird things I have no idea which ones are more close to be actual ones than others. It would be helpful and thank you again Daniel.