The Colonization of Tiamat: Part 4 of Anthropology series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
The Colonization of Tiamat: Part 4 of Anthropology series

Post by Aaron » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 pm

daniel's next paper is released today!

http://www.rs2daniel.com/the-colonization-of-tiamat/

Hey Fred! I think astronomers got it all inside-out, backwards and the wrong scale!

BARNEY! Stop reading daniel's papers!!!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Re: The Colonization of Tiamat: Part 4 of Anthropology serie

Post by deepfsh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:22 pm

I love the allusions to the Flinstones. Bruce's avatar makes me smile every time I see it (although I don't remember the old guy pictured on it).
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:36 pm

deepfsh wrote:I love the allusions to the Flinstones. Bruce's avatar makes me smile every time I see it (although I don't remember the old guy pictured on it).
Captain Caaaaaveee Maaaaa-aaa-aaaaan! :lol:

Mel Blanc voiced Barney Rubble and Captain Caveman who also appeared in a few Flinstones spinoffs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Ca ... ppearances
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:53 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Captain Caaaaaveee Maaaaa-aaa-aaaaan! :lol:
Captain Caveman was one of pre-historic Earth's first superheroes
Identity/Class: Superpowered Neanderthal - source of powers unknown
Oh, OK captain! ;)

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:18 pm

deepfsh wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Captain Caaaaaveee Maaaaa-aaa-aaaaan! :lol:
Captain Caveman was one of pre-historic Earth's first superheroes
Identity/Class: Superpowered Neanderthal - source of powers unknown
Oh, OK captain! ;)
Haha well spotted! He certainly used the power to knit safety nets quite a lot if I remember correctly... and he pulled allsorts out of his fur!!

Lisa Shiel is a Bigfoot researcher who links in Bigfoot, LM's and hidden history, i'm looking forward to having a read of some of her books at some point:

http://lisashiel.jacobsvillebooks.com/nonfiction.php#bf

I think I may have even emailed her ages ago telling her to visit us here for a chat! :)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Great! Reading it now... :P
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Very interesting read, a quick question: Why & what does the Phoenix III epithet mean?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 am

I like the positivity and the humorous approach in your articles. I always feel good when I read them, and I get eager for future adventures, discoveries.
Lozion wrote:Why & what does the Phoenix III epithet mean?
You can read about Montauk Phoenix programmes here. You can also watch this 10-min clip from Wilcock's 2012 Enigma from 2008 about:
  • Part VIII: Phoenix III, Montauk chair, time travel, Dec. 21, 2012, 20-year cycle, Stargate SG-1, Outer Band Individuated Teletracer / OBIT, The Outer Limits, Time Vector Generator / TVG, Mars pyramids, underground bases, jumproom, Total Recall, Minority Report, X-Men / Cerebro, Rifts in Time [+ Antarctica base]
Since Phoenix III (time/space travel) was supposedly started at the end of the Seventies - until 1983, daniel & co. were a part of it, if I understood it correctly.

I believe he uses that as a way of recognition if somebody "in the know" (and of course us, barbarians :)) will be reading it.

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

If our solar system is one of the most evolved, who are the Ringmakers of Saturn then? [1] Based on Maxwell's information (Saturn's presence in world religions), I assume it should be the SMs.

As the colonization of Earth is concerned, there is an interesting (although fictional) message of Chris Carter a few seconds after the last soundtrack of X-Files - Fight the Future 1998 audio CD ends. You can listen to this short clip here (min 33:11).
Chris Carter wrote:The method, as they call it, though it was more so a germ-line procedure of singular metascientific complexity, having given to them by the alien colonists as a quid pro quo. The Syndicate would help them to create a population of alien hybrids who would hide in plain sight. Cloned from human ova and alien bio material, so there would be a clone race immune to the effects of the black oil when the return to the planet began. For this, the Syndicate would be sequestered, granted a sort of immunity or asylum, given a place in the grander scheme. They were the Vichy government to the German final solution. Collaboration assumes motivation with simple, self-directed survival. These cloning operations were spread across the country. The cataloging and record keeping done through a complex intra-institutional system that connected to every branch of government. From the social security administration to the DoD. The operation, under the working title "Purity Control", had been launched in 1948. It's original conception the brainchild of German scientists, given immunity themselves for war crimes and allowed to continue the eugenics experiments that were Hitler's dark legacy. The Syndicate had begun as a subset of a shadow intelligence agency whose original orders were to create plausible denial, in an effective cover-up of Purity Control. But through 50 years numerous US and UN administrations, the principals began to wrest control accumulating power and influence across international borders, such that by 1990, the operation ceased to have a member accountable to any one government and whose only orders were to be taken from a man named Strughold - a German industrialist who had fled his homeland to Northern Africa. These men, whose knowledge and access provided control of a forseeable future, had in spite of this, everything to lose. Their secret work, the cloning preparations and the cataloguing constituted their greatest vulnerability: exposure. Their detection would ensure not just their own demise, but a far-reaching dissolution of social and religious order around the globe. To protect against this, the Syndicate employed methods of disinformation using covert governmental programs that had been regretably discovered as a kind of smoke screen. They'd dodge or blind there the transgressions of Congress, accountable agencies served to hide their own odious undertaking. They had even at times used the UFO phenomenon to create a hysteria that science and the intelligentsia denounced so completely as to make belief and believers seem ridiculous and completely discreditable. They had also, in a crisis, used a tool of the colonists themselves - alien bounty hunters who policed the cloning operations and enforced rule on the countdown to colonization. A double-edged sword whose cold-blooded tactics had helped to stem a leak or threat, but who also kept watch on the Syndicate - a threat in itself, as the Syndicate had something to hide that not even the colonists knew of: a vaccine against the black oil. An innoculant against the substance in which the alien life-force was held. In fact, the very medium of the life-force itself. To guard this secret was perhaps even more critical than the truth of the exsistance of alien life and of colonization. If the Syndicate's own secret vaccine were discovered - the vaccine that would make themselves immune to the effects of the black oil - they would certainly be destroyed and the time table for colonization stepped up. They would protect this secret with their lives. They would kill to protect it, as it symbolized the only hope they had of avoiding enslavement when the planet was overtaken. That they had been able to (over decades) conduct their work on the vaccine undetected was a result of a code among the Syndicate members that put honor and the future above personal politics. But now this code is begining to break down and an incipient scramble for power begining to develop. A threat from within that doubled the threat from without [2]

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 am

Question regarding the paper.

It is about when the earth started to rotate around its axis?

Sometime before the "Titans" arrived or later, perhaps?