Links to Gnostic & Occult?

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Links to Gnostic & Occult?

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 am

Lotus wrote:I mean no offense, but do you have anything more? I have looked into this video and Atwill some now and find this not to be of sufficient quality. He has an interesting theory and I can see the appeal of the notion but it is not completely thought out and easily attacked. I believe I see avenues to improve the theory, but would not wish to even suggest them without having actually done the research thoroughly myself.
None taken dude. I've not thoroughly investigated it either and I am still looking into it too but this may help:

http://www.ivantic.net/Ostale_knjiige/T ... orship.pdf

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/wwjtd/2013 ... he-romans/

From the second link I can pick a few holes in the critique of Atwill after a brief read:
"The Roman aristocracy was nowhere near as clever as Atwill’s theory requires." - How can they know this for sure? I've read otherwise, what about those pulling the strings?

"The Gospels and the Epistles all contradict each other far too much to have been composed with a systematic aim in mind. Indeed, they contradict each other in ways that often demonstrate they are deliberately arguing with each other." - Sounds familiar, throw some disinfo in there to divide and conquer and hide the truth.

"Christianity was probably constructed to “divert Jewish hostility and aggressiveness into a pacifist religion, supportive of–and subservient to–Roman rule,” but not by Romans, but exasperated Jews like Paul..." - They don't sound so sure...
Atwill started by looking into the wars of the Jews... similarly William Bramley began The Gods of Eden by looking into wars... the conclusions of both fit and it's something the mainstream won't accept or will happily ignore, the Annunaki/Egyptian Mystery School/Custodian/Illuminati/Masonic/Club of Rome/Vatican/NWO influences and connections running through history. Linking it to other info i've read it makes more sense as a theory to me than what the establishment or mainstream science/history/archeology/religion would have us believe... i'm happy to be proven wrong with this view but it fits in with the big picture i'm building.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

logey
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by logey » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:34 pm

I think it was Michael Tsarion's book 'Origins of Irish Civilization' where he made the case that religion started with Horus in Egyptian, then to Mithra, then to Rome. reboot. Same concepts, Same god, different outerware.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:47 pm

logey wrote:I think it was Michael Tsarion's book 'Origins of Irish Civilization' where he made the case that religion started with Horus in Egyptian, then to Mithra, then to Rome. reboot. Same concepts, Same god, different outerware.
Totally, here's what's next... ;)

I'll need to check out that book, I enjoyed Tsarion's Atlantis one. Cheers!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

pietropirou
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by pietropirou » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Regarding the mysterious origins of the Irish civilization,

who ordained the original chiefs? Was it really through the pactum de singularis caelum that all authority in temporality is derived.

What was the impact of hy-brasil if any at all?

What was Finland up to before 6000 years ago?

I've been reading Invisible Contracts from George Mercier,
in it he describes adjudication in the third estate of being ('the end of days'),
where contractual obligations always take precedent over tort law claims of unfairness. . . where our ability to follow through with contracts is the only criteria evaluated. . .

Was the original covenant with a higher power (in the first estate) made with Annunaki? What of the path of Kheb, did he renege on his covenant with a higher power/or was there never a contract/ or he found the ultimate loophole?

If we are indentured to a contract before we manifest into our current physical forms is sovereignty a joke or the end goal of following through with the obligations we knowingly/unknowingly consented?

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:25 am

I understand that Hy-brasil is still there - off the coast of Ireland but in another dimension

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 am

lightsoul, have you found some answers to your questions?
Also Daniel I want to ask, what sort of conditions cause a person who has experienced an unnatural death, for his ghost to become vengeful/malevolent? Do these ghosts ever move on to the reincarnation cycle after a certain period? Would a 'voluntary death' (ie suicide) still be classified as an 'unnatural death'? Is the consequence the same or more severe if one chooses to end their life prematurely? Sorry for these intense questions Daniel. Appreciate your time in answering them if you get around to it.
WHAT KEEPS PEOPLE AROUND
Regarding questions like these, a lot does depend on the psychic make-up of the person and on the choices they make when they shed their physical body (we all understand pre-death karma plays a role but I assume u already considered that in your question). My short answer is that it depends on how much the person learns before death, and after death in hindsight. One doesn't need to be "punished" in order to learn a lesson - only realize and understand all facets of it completely up to the point that can be understood on this evolutionary level (there are higher ones where more understanding can be gained, but that won't matter when reincarnation is at stake). Forgiveness is definitely one aspect, as one would need to be able and willing to completely let go of any emotional anchors keeping one here.

I also do believe in the existence of pre-incarnation contractual agreements. I also believe that some are revocable, while others are not. For instance, if we had an agreement that I would give u hell on earth so u can learn forgiveness, and I haven't done that, that's unfinished business. It might play a role.

ENERGETIC REQUIREMENTS TO MOVE ON
I understand daniel to have explained some energy mechanics that plays a role in reincarnation (and the ability to properly pass from space-time on-wards). If enough of a certain superior type of energy is generated, then energetically speaking, it is no longer necessary to reincarnate. But personally I think there's more to it than simply not having sufficient high-level energy to move on from this space-time incarnation into a time-space incarnation, or to escape reincarnation entirely.

REFERENCES FOR OWN STUDIES
Since none of us are experts on the topic, but can only put together the research we've done (that might even contradict each other's conclusions), it will be up to you what you make of it. I've found some nuggets in the website http://www.near-death.com/ which includes stuff covering all belief systems, bad experiences, good experiences, etc. from people having Out of Body Experiences triggered by physical death. There's a LOT of stuff to go through there. My favorite sections are the recount of people's personal experiences. It is mentioned here that those spirits that somehow lost their connection to "Source" (some would call it connection to God) completely, and can no longer "generate" energy on their own - they then need to prey on the energies of other beings to sustain themselves, much like parasites. However, this has a lot to do with choice. If a person chooses to "hate" another to such an extent that they would rather "hide from the light exposing their motives and actions" to keep justifying their hate - then by cutting themselves off from that light (the light would impose an unpleasant experience on their horrible state of being, and th)

When evaluating the content there, keep in mind, that those are subjective experiences. Just because a person says "They saw God" etc. doesn't mean the same thing as we would understand it in this physical realm. Also consider reading up on soul traps so you can get a balanced view on the "unfinished business" type of near-death experience. Some would argue that a person will never need to return for unfinished business, and such experiences are soul traps. I don't think that is the case, because of pre-incarnation contractual agreements also playing a role. But I do believe soul traps do exist (some are in forms we have some understanding of, others are in forms that we don't understand at all yet). I am personally aware of a good personal friend, of a very personal good friend (i.e. 2nd-level connection) that have done some work in Germany regarding trapped souls from jewish bloodlines in areas where there were concentration camps. Forms of soul traps WERE used and they had a very real effect. Probably more along the lines of what you were thinking of "ghosts" not moving on though, more so than people actually dying "normally" but reincarnating when they shouldn't (which is a soul trap research topic currently going on). Some soul traps work by using trauma, others don't work that way at all. Near-death OBE's must be considered under the latter type as a possibility.

I would also, while evaluating the content there, consider how memory can be altered through suggestion. I don't recall the links and topics now, but TED Talks had some interesting scary stuff on there where social scientists studied how people can walk into psychiatric therapy with one set of issues, and walk out with MORE issues and very different ones. They found that through merely systematic suggestion by the therapist, they could cause patients to "remember" things like satanic ritual abuse where there never were any (pretty extreme traumatic stuff to "make up"). They could also cause patients to develop multiple personality disorders where they never had those before they entered therapy. The point of it is, that when people share experiences years after having them, its not that easy to tell how much of it was "altered memory" where the person decided to remember things differently to make more sense of it, and how much of it "really happened". Our brains DO rewrite our memories if we let them. Some people WANT to remember things differently than they happened, and so they do.

This is part of the reason its very important to rather go for first-hand experiences in finding answers, and to be carefully aware of one's own motivations before doing so - as to their influences on one's interpretation of one's findings.

Other people can give you some reference points on what to look out for - and those are SUPER USEFUL, but they can never give you the "real full answer".

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:40 pm

lightsoul wrote:Also Daniel I want to ask, what sort of conditions cause a person who has experienced an unnatural death, for his ghost to become vengeful/malevolent? Do these ghosts ever move on to the reincarnation cycle after a certain period? Would a 'voluntary death' (ie suicide) still be classified as an 'unnatural death'? Is the consequence the same or more severe if one chooses to end their life prematurely? Sorry for these intense questions Daniel. Appreciate your time in answering them if you get around to it.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you; this crazy weather is really messing up my schedule. Still catching up.

Feelings are tied to the anima, the "3D time" or Cosmic aspect of life. When you lose the body, you lose the thinking aspect of 3D space and the feelings take control, which often makes a ghost feel out-of-control. Any repressed contents, such as hate for a person or event, takes over and you get this kind of malevolent spirit. The old death rituals were designed to give a form of closure to these events, taking from 1-2 months to complete. This closure was to help to instruct the ghost of the recently departed on what will happen next, as well as to resolve any outstanding issues that may have been interrupted by death and never expressed.

Modern society has done away with those rituals; as the morticians say in the Old West, "You plug 'em, We plant 'em." No closure; just bury the problems along with the dead--except they don't stay buried.

Under most circumstances, people commit suicide because they cannot deal with the problems of life, thinking that death will eliminate those problems. But it doesn't... and then you have a ghost that realizes "I REALLY screwed it up," and now they have no physical way to communicate to resolve those issues. Also understand that the situation is vastly different for those people that commit suicide to make death a fulfillment, not an escape, such as the terminally ill or very aged.

And yes, ghosts will enter the reincarnation cycle--or sometimes ascend--once they find a way to release that negative bioenergy from repressed contents. And believe me, that's a LOT easier to do when you're alive, and can still easily communicate and interact in 3D space!

Consequences of suicide have to deal with bioenergy, not religious or political dogma. If you kill yourself in a fit of rage--well, you're probably going to be hanging around a while, simply because of the self-loathing that will result from realizing you screwed up. If you're 102 years old and infirm, as a friend of mine's mother recently was, and realize that you're causing the family more problems than you are helping, you can just pass on without any consequence, and go straight into the reincarnation/ascension system. The former is an unnatural death; the latter is a natural one.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 pm

pietropirou wrote:I recently came across this article ..http://www.democratic-republicans.us/ne ... nd-semites
Is this pure propaganda?
It is probably backwards, like most things. If you check on Lloyd Pye's research, you will find that there are STILL Neanderthals walking around today, except we call them Sasquatch, Bigfoot and Yeti (along with thousands of other names). So I'll just ask you... when was the last time you heard on the News of a Sasquatch army overrunning a town and burning it to the ground? Every report I've seen has Annunaki-genetics Nobility behind that.

Now if I had a choice to incarnate as a Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal, I'd choose Neanderthal (I did, and I did!), simply because Neanderthal genetics are superior to Cro-Magnon. Cromag brains are about 1260cc (about the size of an old, Harley motorcycle engine!) The Neanderthal brain is about 1750cc... guess what? Neanderthals are SMARTER than humans. And, interestingly enough, the "giant skulls" that have been found, assumed to be children of the Annunaki and the ruling classes of the ancient world, are only about 1638cc. Neanderthals were smarter than the Annunaki, as well, but just did not have the technological advantage--and apparently that was changing, as they learned from them.

Something I ran across just recently was a very old piece of research that indicates the Annunaki was LOSING a war against the LMs and Neanderthals... and resorted to what translates roughly as planetary bombardment of comets--the Deluge. It appears the Deluge wasn't directed at man, the willing slaves of the Annunaki, but at the other species on the planet. Like any good slave, however, man assumed it was "his fault" that God (Enlil) was wiping him out--and that's the history we got.
pietropirou wrote:I have been following this board for a year, but now information from this source is contradicting information from another source. What better way to understanding than through communication!
It is actually not contradictory, if you put it in the right context. The biggest problem we have in interpreting history, is that we don't think like a 12th century human--we think like a 21st century human. And there is a huge difference with the basic assumptions involved.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 am

FANTASTIC!

Did ya'll get it?

At the time, humans were NOT the presumed "central" focus, or even considered an issue or dominant species!..,. (at least not one to be concerned with)

What does that tell you?

Aaron

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:05 am

Aaron wrote:
What does that tell you?

Aaron
It can tell lots depending on from which angle you mean.

but I sure would invite a few Neanderthals over for some enlighting conversations.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.