Links to Gnostic & Occult?

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

lightsoul
Inquirer
Inquirer
Links to Gnostic & Occult?

Post by lightsoul » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 am

Daniel, you're last paper was fascinating. It answered so many questions for me, but at the same time, opened up so many more...
If you would be so kind, i need to just fill in some gaps and want your opinion and knowledge on certain subjects.
If anyone can chime in and also share their knowledge and thoughts that would be great too.

Firstly, I'm just trying to make some links to the Gnostics... ok, sorry if a bit vague but it's late and I'm just so curious at this time of night.
So archons=annunaki? And what is the relation to this 'material world' that Yaldabaoth/Demiurge created to the history in your last paper?
Who is this central figure that the Gnostics believed to be the creator of the material world, feeds of negative emotions/fear? I wasn't sure if it was Enlil or ?? It cant be right? How do you interpret this whole scenario? About the material world, the feeding off negative fear and emotions etc...

Secondly, I'm just trying to understand this link to the occult. What christians/catholics call 'demons', you slightly mentioned in a diagram in your last paper as 'fallen ascended'... Those who have ascended and chosen a path of dishonor/ sts... (right?) Why is it that most stories about possession/hauntings/etc, the 'demons' are religious in nature like they are opposed to christ or holy objects, exorcisms etc... is the victim just interpreting it in a way that they know? Is this just a hollywood thing or...? I'm talking about also the use of black magic/ summoning demons/ rituals/ etc..why are they religious in nature and convince people to turn to Christ/The Church/The False Light? Aleister Crowley... a major figure in the occult/ what are your thoughts on him and his peculiar link to other realms?

So many links to be made still... much pondering to do.
You've done so much already in assisting me in my pursuit of knowledge with your papers, but also the forum which is a gold mine of information.

Much love to all
Daniel (too!)

infinity
Mage
Mage

Re: Links to Gnostic & Occult?

Post by infinity » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:36 pm

lightsoul, firstly, remember that each person must take responsibility for their own journey. None of us have all the facts, but we all have different experiences and perspectives that we may offer each other in an effort to assist each other. Not the Gnostic collection of philosophy and teachings, nor Daniel, nor anyone else, can tell you what you "should" believe. Truth isn't information. Knowledge isn't information. Those things are alive, while information is lifeless data that happened to be organized in a recognizable way.

First and foremost you must realize what it is you are really looking for. Are you looking for peace of mind? Or are you looking for a continuous unravelling of mysteries by collecting more information or more about other people's perspectives? What happens when the mystery runs out? What drives you then? What is it you really want? Pursuit of knowledge you might say, but that may mean you seek "interpretation of things that makes sense and answers questions you would have". Or it may mean you seek freedom from any form of control. Or it may mean some spiritual experience like enlightenment. What is it you really want? And why do you want it? If you look at the why, you might be shocked to discover that what you thought you wanted is only a superficial thing, and the why might help reveal to you what you are really looking for.

You HAVE to start there. Why? Because everything you come across will be interpreted according to the motivation you are pursuing what you are pursuing. And the line between the actual "content" and the more desirable "interpretation" starts to blur. What happens in the end, is that you see things the way you want to see them. This is the case for every human being. The subconscious is wired that way in order to keep you "sane". It is self-reinforcing. It is impossible to find what you want through intellectual means.

Every belief system is just some sort of labelling and categorization of archetypes, patterns, principles, and structures in order to create a platform for propagating some virtue, or some vice. Where the virtue pursued is freedom, one extreme belief system might be a New Age one, while another extreme is Atheism. Where the virtue pursued is knowledge, one extreme belief system is Scientology and another is Gnosticism. Where the virtue pursued is faith, one extreme belief system might be Catholicism, while another is Islam.

I put it to you, that you are not looking for what you think you are looking. Dig deeper. Dig so deep that you start becoming aware of something beyond the ability to describe it or to define it. Where you start "sensing" or "feeling" something is there, urging you on, but you don't know what it is, or why it is. You can't name it. When you try to, it doesn't fit to any word in language. Pause your reading now and do it before you read on.

Pursuit of knowledge won't fit. Pursuit of truth won't fit. Pursuit of freedom, or faith, etc. nothing will match that sense, that feeling.

Then, you have to make a decision. You cannot continue here without having become aware of what I'm talking about above. Are you willing to let go of all the motivations and reasons you have for being on the journey you are on? The seeking? Are you willing to let go of everything you believe about what you thought is reality? No, you aren't yet ready even if you think you are. Why? Because when you reach this point, you weren't willing to die to find out what that sense is, what that feeling is. Its tangible but you can't touch it, its just out of reach but you know that something inside you is what holds the answers, it will show you what now, what next. You know it, but you don't know how to get to it, how to touch it, or understand it. You aren't willing to risk your life to do it because you don't want it enough. You are simply intrigued or curious. But that's not good enough.

Now re-evaluate yourself. See if the following has some truth in it. What you really wanted is comfort. You wanted is to be in control. By gaining knowledge it makes you feel more secure. You think you would feel less discontent if you know more, you would feel less vulnerable if you could understand more. But this is a trap. It is a loop. Every answer you find will bring more questions. Every wealth you gain will bring more emptiness. Every contentment you gain will bring more discontent. Consider that there is another way to find what you are looking for. Let's continue to where we were.

If you sense this nameless thing inside you that tugs at you with a question mark, you will know whether you want to know it bad enough. You must be willing to risk your life in order to reach it. No technique or trick will get you to it. No reasoning, no knowledge, no faith, no formula. Only your pure desire and single-minded willpower with a willingness to risk it all. All the answers lie there. Everything. Its inside you. It has a price. Its price is you. It is activated by your exchange of who you think you are and 'what' you think is real, for its mystery in return. Yes, you will have to risk it all or it will remain what it is now. An obscure unnamed, undefined curious sense.

You only need to be willing to die, really willing to do that, in order to reach it. You will discover who you are really. Your life purpose. You will be able to put it into words. No, you can't imagine what it is. You can't think it. You can't feel it. You can only know everything if you are willing to risk it all. Its not something you do. Its something you are. You can only reach it when you stretch yourself beyond the questions - What do you want? Why do you want it? How will you get it? You will only discover that which is out of reach when you keep asking yourself those questions until you stretch yourself further and further and run out of something to answer. Not with words at least. But when you start asking yourself the question with your being - not with your head! Not with your heart! Stretch beyond what you want, why you want it, and how you will get it! It doesn't matter what you want! It doesn't matter why! It doesn't matter how you will get it! You cannot ask the question you want to ask with words! You can't ask it with feeling, with wishful desire! You can't ask it with any sense or any reason. You can only ask it with your being, with who you are, and it is only through keeping stretching yourself until you are beyond thought, beyond feeling, beyond sense or reason, that you will reach it.

And when you reach it, you will know it. You will know that what you think and feel, what you sense and reason - none of that mattered. Those are merely tools like your arms and legs. They cannot give you knowledge or truth. They cannot give you fulfillment or freedom or faith. Thought, reason, feeling, knowledge, etc - they cannot give you any meaning. You will know who you are. You will know what your life purpose is. Your whole body will shake and your intellectual mind will be in suspension. Your emotions will be completely dormant. Pure expression will come forth from you. Your body will not be able to stand upright and you might not be aware of your physical surroundings anymore. Or perhaps, only vaguely. You are not swept up or high. You are simply rediscovering something you've forgotten, from before you can start remembering.

No, I will not explain further. Words are limiting. You must do it. You must know it. Know it beyond words, beyond definition, beyond explanation. It will only become a stumbling block to talk more. Do it, discover for yourself who you truly are. It is simple, but it will take everything you have. Everything you are. Risk it all. You will not be dissappointed.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 pm

lightsoul wrote:Daniel, you're last paper was fascinating. It answered so many questions for me, but at the same time, opened up so many more...
That's what my papers are supposed to do... great!
lightsoul wrote:Firstly, I'm just trying to make some links to the Gnostics... ok, sorry if a bit vague but it's late and I'm just so curious at this time of night.
So archons=annunaki? And what is the relation to this 'material world' that Yaldabaoth/Demiurge created to the history in your last paper?
Who is this central figure that the Gnostics believed to be the creator of the material world, feeds of negative emotions/fear? I wasn't sure if it was Enlil or ?? It cant be right? How do you interpret this whole scenario? About the material world, the feeding off negative fear and emotions etc...
It is not a simple correlation, because of excessive anthropomorphism (morphing concepts into human images). First, understand how mankind came into being--as genetic creations of the Annunaki, whom also created the cities and terraformed a lot of the planet for their needs. You have to give credit where credit is due, and let's face it, the Annunaki ARE the "creator gods." Though they were seldom seen directly by people, their progeny--mainly giant humanoids--were. So we associate "creation" (of ourselves and material things) as a function of these humanoid gods. That built an internal connection in the psyche associating things mankind could not comprehend as being an act of a god. As far as early man was concerned, "unknown" means "made by Annunaki god."

In order to get man to procreate, additional Neanderthal genetics were added by Enki that gave man a soul, and the ability to evolve a spirit. Over the centuries, this spirit in man grew and started influencing his actions, and man sought an explanation for these new unknowns, and went right back to his "programming," namely, "made by god." And as a result, we ended up with demiurges, angels and demons galore. After all, WE were created by "gods," so why shouldn't everything else be? There was no contradicting data--because they didn't have the Reciprocal System back then!

Gnosticism, and related systems, got their start when man started to experience the spiritual side, provided by his Neanderthal ancestry. In order to better access and understand it, they set out to eliminate the "noise," which led to the practices of abstinence, poverty, and the deprivation practices of early religion--quiet down the material side, to hear this new-found spiritual side. Unfortunately, it was not attributed to a natural process of the evolution of consciousness because it was new and unknown--and therefore must be a gift from the creator, based on past experience. Then you get the upper/lower division entrenched into the psyche (documented in those charts in the last paper as heaven/hell), which biases the consciousness into those systems of rivalry. Since man was on Earth and the Annunaki were in spaceships, and the gods must have spirituality if they gave it to man... you can see where this line of reasoning led: god is spiritual, man is material, and in order to be spiritual, one must be god-like, etc, etc.

Much of the concept of archons, angels, demons and the like, were the attempts of the "fallen" Annunaki (that took a liking to humanity), and tried to teach them their knowledge as a series of challenges, where the process of doing the challenge (Alchemy, or example), moved and transferred bioenergy to the relatively inactive portions of the psyche, switching them on to allow further growth and development. In other words, to "make you think." And by the process of thinking, learning.

Enlil and the other "gods" of the stars, just wanted slavery and "do what you're told." That's it. So you do what you're told, or we'll squish you like a bug--which is easy, when you're a 20-foot tall amphibian doing the squishing.

The "feeding off of negative emotions" is a psychological ploy to keep you a slave. What's the easiest negative emotion to create an control? Fear. Particularly if you're going to burn in hell for all eternity, if you fail to do what the "servants of a loving god" tell you to do. The negative emotions don't "feed" them; but they do hand over the reigns of power and control.
lightsoul wrote:Secondly, I'm just trying to understand this link to the occult. What christians/catholics call 'demons', you slightly mentioned in a diagram in your last paper as 'fallen ascended'... Those who have ascended and chosen a path of dishonor/ sts... (right?) Why is it that most stories about possession/hauntings/etc, the 'demons' are religious in nature like they are opposed to christ or holy objects, exorcisms etc... is the victim just interpreting it in a way that they know? Is this just a hollywood thing or...? I'm talking about also the use of black magic/ summoning demons/ rituals/ etc..why are they religious in nature and convince people to turn to Christ/The Church/The False Light? Aleister Crowley... a major figure in the occult/ what are your thoughts on him and his peculiar link to other realms?
Ample evidence has now come out that Jesus H. Christ was actually a fictitious character, created by Joseph bar Mattheus (Joseph of Aramathea) under the direction of the Roman Flavian Caesars, in order to position General Titus Flavius as the "second coming" of this Christ to convert the massive, Hebrew army that was about to trash the Roman empire, into Roman supporters. It worked remarkably well, so the "Old World Order" created a Church and positioned their own people into the new Church as leaders, and kept the whole thing going for 2000 years now. Not what Christians want to hear, but as you know, everything you know is backwards.

The "Fallen Ascended" were entities that were able to ascend to the higher realms, developed the abilities (psionics) to alter the physical environment as an act of will, but could not leave well enough alone and re-engaged the physical system, forcing them back down into it. The New Age term is the "Wanderer." Much like the case of Daniel Jackson in Stargate SG-1, where he ascended, got involved with the physical universe again, and got thrown out by the ascended ancients.

What people don't understand is that when you're "done with the physical," you are DONE with it, and have to move forward. If you can't leave it alone, then you still have lessons to learn, and should not have ascended to begin with, because you weren't ready. This is what is termed, "dishonor," because you are leaving the Density of Honor.

Regarding angels and demons; most were just subordinates to the Annunaki. Since Enlil was the ruling god after the "fall to Earth" (put in shuttlecraft and sent down to the planet) of Enki and the other gods that cared about humans, you ended up with this split. Angels were Enlil troops; demons were Enki's--if you were a "good slave." The other way around, if you weren't. Most of the associated behavior and imagery is just good propaganda on the part of the supporters of Enlil.

There was a time when you COULD summon angels and demons; it is fairly well documented in legends. But there was nothing angelic or demonic about the process, any more than there would be about requesting a tutor from a Professor in University.

These days you don't have the Annunaki hanging around, so the demons and angels have degenerated into those entities that are stuck in the transition between this Realm and the Other Realm, the ghosts (3rd and 4th density). The classification depends on the service mentality; STS entities are the demons, whereas STO entities are the angels.

I've read a few of Crowley's books. It appears he figured out some of the "forbidden knowledge of the gods" that Enki's troops were teaching, but distorted it towards self-interest. The information is interesting if you examine the patterns of knowledge presented, rather the application of that knowledge towards ego-centrism.

I hope this little "alternative view" of things gives you a different way to look at the systems involved, and draw your own conclusions. Think outside the box!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm

daniel wrote:Ample evidence has now come out that Jesus H. Christ was actually a fictitious character, created by Joseph bar Mattheus (Joseph of Aramathea) under the direction of the Roman Flavian Caesars, in order to position General Titus Flavius as the "second coming" of this Christ to convert the massive, Hebrew army that was about to trash the Roman empire, into Roman supporters. It worked remarkably well, so the "Old World Order" created a Church and positioned their own people into the new Church as leaders, and kept the whole thing going for 2000 years now. Not what Christians want to hear, but as you know, everything you know is backwards.
This is something I have been hearing about, but have not seen the evidence. Could someone please point me in the direction of quality information on this topic?

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Gopi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:17 am

Infinity, what can I say to that post?

*Long applause*

You poured your soul out there mate...

Lightsoul, I would second infinity's descriptions, if you work your way through the post you might get more than just information.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:30 am

Lotus wrote:This is something I have been hearing about, but have not seen the evidence. Could someone please point me in the direction of quality information on this topic?
Here you go mate:

Caesars Messiah - The roman Conspiracy to invent Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FsAQtnGN8
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:44 am

Lotus wrote:
daniel wrote:Ample evidence has now come out that Jesus H. Christ was actually a fictitious character, created by Joseph bar Mattheus (Joseph of Aramathea) under the direction of the Roman Flavian Caesars, in order to position General Titus Flavius as the "second coming" of this Christ to convert the massive, Hebrew army that was about to trash the Roman empire, into Roman supporters. It worked remarkably well, so the "Old World Order" created a Church and positioned their own people into the new Church as leaders, and kept the whole thing going for 2000 years now. Not what Christians want to hear, but as you know, everything you know is backwards.
This is something I have been hearing about, but have not seen the evidence. Could someone please point me in the direction of quality information on this topic?
Would be an interesting read, would love to see the connection with Constantinopel (spelling?) as the "birthplace" of Catholicism. There was a huge difference between early christianity and catholicism. The basic understanding is that pagan gods basically got redressed with christian frills and sold as Saint this and Saint that, complete with new rituals that were very closely copying pagan worship practices (including the worship of images of things, otherwise known as idols), prayer beads, etc. and paying money for forgiveness of sins (a form of sacrificing to appease the gods). Those things were never part of any original christian teachings. Catholicism was a hybrid religion and run by political leaders, where-as before the birth of that belief system of control, the credibility of christianity was based on miracles and supernatural gifts, not based on political support. Of course, the political leaders knew this and tried to build this kind of "credibility" into their system of propaganda by including it into their "history".
Gopi wrote:Infinity, what can I say to that post?

*Long applause*

You poured your soul out there mate...

Lightsoul, I would second infinity's descriptions, if you work your way through the post you might get more than just information.
I sincerely hope it proves useful to someone who might not have experienced it before. So much depends on the person's own desire - no, more than desire, it must be desperation - to go over that line of social and self-programming and into a purer space of first-hand experience of that which precedes and supercedes our familiar physical experience. It is the simplest thing to go beyond our "faculties" of thought and feeling and connect with real consciousness itself (not just some intellectual concept of it, but the actual "knowing" of what it is and what it means, first-hand) - but that simple thing is hard when we derive our identity or sense of reality too much from those faculties.

It was very hard for me to do because I'm extremely analytical. If something couldn't be observed or analyzed with my intellectual mind, to me, it simply then could not exist. Then it had to be an imagination only. But I was fortunate to have been in an environment where I was not afforded the comfort of that luxury. It was all or nothing. I had to go beyond what I had known, beyond what I could conceive of as "real". It is difficult to abandon language, abandon set thought-patterns of "logic", abandon "emotion", and go beyond the "fishbowl" that this little fishy was in - if I didn't even know that it was a fishbowl, or where it starts or ends. No reference point, no idea how to "sense" or "make sense" moving into a space of a different type of awareness.

And yet, it is beyond simple. It is so simple in fact, that to the intellectual mind it seems meaningless and valueless. But it is the opposite. It is a starting point of having true awareness, true discernment, and real "knowledge", which is not expressible in terms of language or information. "Knowledge" becomes a live sense (not a piece of data), like an ear, or an eye would. It becomes a form of perception, to "know" something, just like to "see" something or to "hear" something. And it can only come from knowing where you are "knowing from", just like my vision can only be comprehensible if I am self-aware that my eyes are sitting in my head looking out and I can tell "how far" I am from the wall or tree or floor. That "knowing from" reference is one's true identity, "knowing" oneself (just like looking down with my eyes and seeing my own body as a visual image, giving me the awareness of where eyes are looking from), so that you can comprehend and understand "what" you are "knowing" if you are using that sense of "knowing" on anything else in order to successfully perceive and experience it.

We call this faculty intuition, but I don't believe its the same thing. Intuition never unfolded to me who I am, my life purpose, or gave me a true sense of discernment on unknown or new topics of discussion. Intuition is more closely associated with a more primal sense, almost something like what instinct is to the physical body (to preserve it or alert it to danger not yet perceived with the physical senses). Intuition is more than instinct, but it is like the "instinct" of the intellect, to let it know when there is something beyond what the intellect is perceiving directly, but usually its only a "hunch" due to being underdeveloped as a sense in its own right. But when we come to the faculty i call "knowledge", it is yet another sense altogether. It does not "fill in blanks" like instinct or like intuition seems to do when presented with insufficient information to "decide" on something. "Knowledge" simply perceives what is necessary to perceive in order to take the next step. It takes a bit of surrender from one's familiar faculties to give it the space to bring into your awareness what it is perceiving.

It is real, and it has more ability than simply perceiving. It can also take something away or give something because its hard-wired into a part of one's being that is interconnected with all reality. For instance, the "body" that the "knowledge faculty" is connected to, can literally "suck" a physical pain out of someone's leg or arm after being able to perceive it. One can perceive it by feeling it in one's own leg or arm through a form of resonance. Then, having that resonance, "lock onto" it and manipulate it. Usually, the effect is only temporary unless the other person realizes the reason that the pain was there in the first place, after which the source can be dissipated and the pain will "stay away". But it all starts with that faculty of "knowledge". Without it, none of these other things make sense. In fact, they may seem magical or special when they are plain and rudimentary. They are just unfamiliar, which makes them seem special.

lightsoul
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by lightsoul » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:39 am

infinity
No sooner did i finish pondering your first post and then you have a second one up which I've yet to digest!
Thank you friend, for your insight. I shall delve deep and try to understand what it is I truly seek. It may take some time.
For every answer, a thousand questions arise, and you are right. where does it end? for what purpose?
I've much meditating to do...
All I know is that, right now, in this moment, I want to understand the entire picture, the good the bad the ugly, and share this knowledge with other people who are close to me. I want to be able to reply and know the answer when they ask me a question, and tell them enough to intrigue them so that they would also seek information themselves. I know I can't possibly have all the answers. But there is more than that, I just don't know it yet. I have not found it. But will more knowledge, help me find it? No. Only Action now...

To Daniel & everyone else who is providing information
The exchange of information here is incredible, let us continue the discussion to help understand the links and different interpretations of cultures and religions. Thank you all for contributing.

Also Daniel I want to ask, what sort of conditions cause a person who has experienced an unnatural death, for his ghost to become vengeful/malevolent? Do these ghosts ever move on to the reincarnation cycle after a certain period? Would a 'voluntary death' (ie suicide) still be classified as an 'unnatural death'? Is the consequence the same or more severe if one chooses to end their life prematurely? Sorry for these intense questions Daniel. Appreciate your time in answering them if you get around to it.

pietropirou
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by pietropirou » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:26 am

In order to get man to procreate, additional Neanderthal genetics were added by Enki that gave man a soul, and the ability to evolve a spirit.
Hey first post,
I recently came across this article ..http://www.democratic-republicans.us/ne ... nd-semites
Is this pure propaganda?
Ample evidence has now come out that Jesus H. Christ was actually a fictitious character, created by Joseph bar Mattheus (Joseph of Aramathea) under the direction of the Roman Flavian Caesars, in order to position General Titus Flavius as the "second coming" of this Christ to convert the massive, Hebrew army that was about to trash the Roman empire, into Roman supporters. It worked remarkably well, so the "Old World Order" created a Church and positioned their own people into the new Church as leaders, and kept the whole thing going for 2000 years now. Not what Christians want to hear, but as you know, everything you know is backwards.
..http://one-heaven.org/canon_search.php

Here is a storehouse of information that places Esus Christos into a larger historical perspective through development of the Sovereign Canons of Law (Canon De Lus Rex). Some of the articles claim of a Holly bloodline of original Cuileean (irish) that were handed the good grace of law through an original covenant under the consideration of one heaven.

special consideration to these articles:
..http://one-heaven.org/canons/sovereign_ ... .html#5964
..http://one-heaven.org/canons/sovereign_ ... .html#6641

I have been following this board for a year, but now information from this source is contradicting information from another source. What better way to understanding than through communication!

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Lotus wrote:This is something I have been hearing about, but have not seen the evidence. Could someone please point me in the direction of quality information on this topic?
Here you go mate:

Caesars Messiah - The roman Conspiracy to invent Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4FsAQtnGN8
I mean no offense, but do you have anything more? I have looked into this video and Atwill some now and find this not to be of sufficient quality. He has an interesting theory and I can see the appeal of the notion but it is not completely thought out and easily attacked. I believe I see avenues to improve the theory, but would not wish to even suggest them without having actually done the research thoroughly myself.