The Ica Stones of Peru

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
The Ica Stones of Peru

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Humans Are Free has a good article on the Ica Stones of Peru - http://humansarefree.com/2012/05/humans ... s-ica.html

Well worth checking out for more evidence of Dinosaurs and Humans co-existing ahead of Daniel releasing his next paper which will no doubt reference such out-of-place-artifacts! Here are some preview pics below, not only do you get Humans and Dinosaurs but check out the maps on some of the stones!

Looks distinctly like Earth would do after an expansion event!

:)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: The Ica Stones of Peru

Post by daniel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:27 pm

I've looked at those Ica stones before. I've never come to any firm conclusions regarding them. It's a bit too much "bronto-crane" and "tricera-toploader." Well, unless the town of Bedrock was in Peru.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 am

Or maybe they drew what they saw when they got high on something.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 am

infinity wrote:Or maybe they drew what they saw when they got high on something.
I dont think that would be the case :D

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Maybe genome stuff, the borders and agreements amongst lines of force, restoration without influence breaks down into one at a time stuff. Extreme sensitivity, power without strength, idiot savant stuff.

These mutations are still the order of the day, one at a time. One could almost detect a certain War around a possible Master Race, that is really funny. No humans left can read the swirls, and lines, that is original Mound Priest stuff. Those who are there are not looking so human, these days. There is some humor in talking, and sounding like noise, even if that is what is called gravity.

earthling
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by earthling » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Maybe genome stuff, the borders and agreements amongst lines of force, restoration without influence breaks down into one at a time stuff. Extreme sensitivity, power without strength, idiot savant stuff.

These mutations are still the order of the day, one at a time. One could almost detect a certain War around a possible Master Race, that is really funny. No humans left can read the swirls, and lines, that is original Mound Priest stuff. Those who are there are not looking so human, these days. There is some humor in talking, and sounding like noise, even if that is what is called gravity.
I'm confused. :shock:

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 am

Ilkka wrote:
infinity wrote:Or maybe they drew what they saw when they got high on something.
I dont think that would be the case :D
It was a pun joke about the guy riding the dinosaur.

But nonetheless the stones look really interesting. Perhaps if there's quite a bit of other indications of similarities e.g. other archaeological findings one could deduce more about these stones.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

infinity wrote:It was a pun joke about the guy riding the dinosaur.
I totally get it.
Though I never did any drawing while on psychedelics, but one of my friends did and it was just basically drawing 3 lines as it would be like a chart and he did it on the paper so much that it seemed like so mixed drawing that as sober you wouldnt see anything but mess, however while under influence you could see all of them individually and more separate, it was really cool and interesting experience. Also he kept repeating that everyone needs a "chart man" I really dont know the actual occupation that these "chart mans" have, but at that point he wanted to be one to draw charts of different things. Good times. Nice memories and also not so nice memories aswell.

My point is that if one would do such carvings on a stone the indivudual must be sober enough to do it in such a precision as seen from those pictures.