Neanderthal viruses found in modern humans

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Neanderthal viruses found in modern humans

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 pm

http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_stories/2013/131119.html

Don't expect to see them investigating any links to our hidden origins! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Re: Neanderthal viruses found in modern humans

Post by MrTwig » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Djchrismac wrote:http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_stories/2013/131119.html

Virus?! They are probable looking for a solution to the Neanderthal problem. Have you heard of "23 and me"? It is genetic test that you pay for to find out what your genes say about you. Neat way to collect data on everyone in the process! It is not the only way to "check" your DNA, there are others too. Way to much information seem to be "just for fun!" :twisted:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:50 am

MrTwig wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:http://www.ox.ac.uk/media/news_stories/2013/131119.html

Virus?! They are probable looking for a solution to the Neanderthal problem. Have you heard of "23 and me"? It is genetic test that you pay for to find out what your genes say about you. Neat way to collect data on everyone in the process! It is not the only way to "check" your DNA, there are others too. Way to much information seem to be "just for fun!" :twisted:
What are the other ways. I was recently on ancestry.com (a site that i really don't like; it seems to be a huge monoply) ... and I noticed that they were advertising a DNA test for $99.

No, I don't want them to have my DNA so they store it in their archives; but I would like to have mine tested. I don't have the time to trace my family history. Neither side of my family has kept track of their heritage. My Dad is so proud to be Irish yet he hasn't researched his ancestry. From what I gathered is my Dad's great grandfather came over here on the boat and he was originally from Cork ... Donovan is my Dad's surname. My mom is more of a mystery ... all I know is what she told me ... French, English, mostly German and her grandmother maybe great grandmother was Cherokee.

So how does one go about finding out their ancestry without money or maybe just a little ... anyone know of a safe, friendly company that does it??

As a side-note, I'm convinced that the ACA's real purpose is for compiling a central record of all Americans. I remember Daniel I think writing about this somewhere here on the forum.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:41 am

maeghan wrote:So how does one go about finding out their ancestry without money or maybe just a little ... anyone know of a safe, friendly company that does it??
Get in touch with the Mormons, or visit their Genealogy center in Salt Lake City, where they will help you trace your ancestry back as far as you like (for free). They have enormous microfilm archives of all the birth/death and census records going back centuries.
maeghan wrote:As a side-note, I'm convinced that the ACA's real purpose is for compiling a central record of all Americans. I remember Daniel I think writing about this somewhere here on the forum.
daniel discussed data mining, but something else I've noticed is that the corporations are out trying to patent everything, so they can control its use--right down to genes. So they probably want all this data to find anything "unusual," for example, genetic resistance to specific diseases, and patent it.

Remember the theme of this board... everything you know is backwards. That means the ACA is the Unaffordable Suffering Act. And if you don't know what "care" actually is... just for the fun of it, go to http://thesaurus.com and enter "care," to get the synonyms and antonyms. You may be surprised with the results.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 am

daniel discussed data mining, but something else I've noticed is that the corporations are out trying to patent everything, so they can control its use--right down to genes. So they probably want all this data to find anything "unusual," for example, genetic resistance to specific diseases, and patent it.
Yes, that makes complete sense and answers my question as to what will they do with the Data.
Remember the theme of this board... everything you know is backwards. That means the ACA is the Unaffordable Suffering Act. And if you don't know what "care" actually is... just for the fun of it, go to http://thesaurus.com and enter "care," to get the synonyms and antonyms. You may be surprised with the results.
Yikes indeed!!
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.