Nephilim Skulls

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore
Nephilim Skulls

Post by JohnConner » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:32 am

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/13-nep ... -in-mexico

Legit find? Or more project blue beam synthetic archeological finds?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Nephilim Skulls

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:36 am

JohnConner wrote:http://thetruthwins.com/archives/13-nep ... -in-mexico

It appears the skulls are legit; but as to the story they will create to "explain it," well, we'll have to wait and see.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:28 pm

daniel wrote:
JohnConner wrote:http://thetruthwins.com/archives/13-nep ... -in-mexico

It appears the skulls are legit; but as to the story they will create to "explain it," well, we'll have to wait and see.
They have already put out their "explanation" as I saw this briefly on a website the other day and they said it was just the classic "ancient head elongation technique" used by old tribes where they wrap tight bands round a child's head to make it grow deformed... like any loving parent would do!!

The classic "swamp gas from a weather baloon" UFO debunking explanation used whenever strange skulls are found!! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Oh, whatever explanation they give to us will never be the real truth.
That much you can be assured of.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:42 am

Djchrismac wrote:They have already put out their "explanation" as I saw this briefly on a website the other day and they said it was just the classic "ancient head elongation technique" used by old tribes where they wrap tight bands round a child's head to make it grow deformed... like any loving parent would do!!

The classic "swamp gas from a weather baloon" UFO debunking explanation used whenever strange skulls are found!! :D
Thats exactly the same explanation they gave in the Finnish news. I just laughed at it cuz I know it cant be true. I also thought that if they tried that "technique" today it woulnd go "as planned". In no way human skull could go or grow so "wrong" like that, even with "help".

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Djchrismac wrote:They have already put out their "explanation" as I saw this briefly on a website the other day and they said it was just the classic "ancient head elongation technique" used by old tribes where they wrap tight bands round a child's head to make it grow deformed... like any loving parent would do!!
You know what they ALWAYS leave out in these "head elongation techniques"... WHY the parents would do such a thing! Perhaps, to make their children LOOK like they were a direct descendents of the gods, just as they looked in the old days?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

JohnConner
Seeker
Seeker
Location:either 2029 A.D. or 2018 A.D., can't remember anymore

Post by JohnConner » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!