Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:40 am

T11 wrote:
daniel wrote: If you look at human DNA, it is basically a chimpanzee with some small modifications. So plenty of natural resistance to the environment. I believe they used the various Neanderthal groups for local "updates" to the code, for customization of specific functions.

One thing I have wondered about is the simian DNA. The ancient texts imply that they Annunaki brought their own slaves with them, but they were basically clones and automatons. They formed the template for man, which means the clone slaves were basically simian to begin with. It may be the simian pattern is common on other planets, or that they just got those slaves from the Titans visit to Tiamat, earlier on, and brought them back.
Thanks for the clarification. Well, the Pleiadian Nordics supposedly look "just like us," so who created them? The chances of that seem odd if we're really just the Annunaki's simian soup. And what exactly are the implications of the South Africans lacking Neanderthal DNA? Just wondering if this could be related: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 430639/pg1
I wouldn't hold out much hope for "the Andromedans" telling any truth at all, it seems that most people on that forum are clued up and realize that it's just total nonsense from Collier, Tanaath and that gang, they have been crying wolf one too many times!

What I found much more interesting is the following two threads linked from the one you provided...

PAY ATTENTION! The Elite will be going underground with Mandela
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 429457/pg1

Obama, Bush, Clinton Families to attend Mandela services in South Africa Next Week
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 429472/pg1

Hmmm... didn't Bruce say just recently to watch out for them being taken away or arrested then hiding in their DUMBS?!

I have a funny feeling that if it doesn't pan out that way that we may see THE EVENT or a pre-cursor to a blue beam event with a no-doubt very large global audience tuning in for the funeral.... we shall see!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:27 pm

yeah I read those threads, strange alignment of elements, lets watch what happens. Still dont get why Netanyahou is not going...Press says because of costs.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Djchrismac wrote: I wouldn't hold out much hope for "the Andromedans" telling any truth at all, it seems that most people on that forum are clued up and realize that it's just total nonsense from Collier, Tanaath and that gang, they have been crying wolf one too many times!
I'm not expecting anything. I've definitely learned by now not to fall into that trap. There's apparently much going on behind the scenes with the various ET councils and federations that could explain why we still haven't seen any obvious results from our 3D perspective. I'd separate Tanaath from the rest because she's always careful to remind us that timetables are very hard to predict when everything is event-driven and much of what's going on is taking place outside of time. But she feels our pain and impatience and wants to give us something to hang on to. She's in a very tough spot because she obviously can't share everything with us that she knows.
Djchrismac wrote: I have a funny feeling that if it doesn't pan out that way that we may see THE EVENT or a pre-cursor to a blue beam event with a no-doubt very large global audience tuning in for the funeral.... we shall see!
Yeah, although I don't necessarily expect positive Andromedans or any other ETs to show up during or after Mandela's funeral, it does seem that event has some kind of significance as an event/time marker. Less than a week now before we'll know! I was just curious if Daniel's claim of native South Africans' unique lack of Neanderthal DNA having some kind of special implications connects to this in some way.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:05 am

Interestingly enough, there is quite a lot of human trafficking going on - into and out of South Africa. So if someone wants to somehow 'get into hiding', South Africa is as good a place to start that process of disappearing as any.

Hmm...

eyewar
Seeker
Seeker

Post by eyewar » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi immediately this jumped in my mind The consequence of these techniques is that the same souls with the same personalities, can continue on, indefinitely, just “downloading”57 into a new body when theirs is about to expire or when it gets damaged beyond repair. Of course, the public does not suspect that we’ve got the same “world leaders” running things that we had 500 years ago, which explains why faces change, but the world continues to degenerate. They are cheating death and avoiding karma from reincarnation, so they do not have any concern over the consequences of their actions. As can be seen, depravity and criminal insanity tend to set in over the centuries. (Homo Sapiens Ethicus Daniel papers)

When i read this According to calculations, the record will be broken of Queen Victoria at 17:30 GMT on September 9 (19:30 MSK). Elizabeth II will rule the 23 226 days, 16 hours and 30 minutes. However, the exact time of entry of the Queen to the throne difficult to calculate - her father King George VI died in his sleep, probably around 1 am.

Оригинал новости RT на русском:
https://translate.googleusercontent.com ... vNFRXMCk9Q

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:06 am

I'm posting this link to a post on my facebook here because it was this, the Homo Sapiens Ethicus paper that helped me recollect myself as I continue this journey along the Magnum Opus.

For posterity's sake:

https://www.facebook.com/joey.vanhorn.5 ... 7794720936
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Whats the status with the next Anthropology installment?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Lozion wrote:Whats the status with the next Anthropology installment?
Finally got some time, so I'm starting it up again; looks like I have to change some stuff... dang these new discoveries! But I think you will find it interesting.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:54 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Whats the status with the next Anthropology installment?
Finally got some time, so I'm starting it up again; looks like I have to change some stuff... dang these new discoveries! But I think you will find it interesting.
Great news! Happy new Year :)

Andrew
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Andrew » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:40 pm

I had this theory about why electronics can't work around magick, but I'm not sure it holds up. The etheric double around the corpus has the physical cosmic properties of the soul it is radiating from. Although it is a non-local effect and we can't see it, we do see how it affects space. If one's soul is integrated enough with the body through the growing of consciousness, the anima body grows and the aura grows as well, increasing the distance of its effects on space. Since electric current is comprised of cosmic atoms, electronics would fail when near someone who is radiating a high enough density of cosmic atoms, since s/s is not motion.

While this sounds plausible, what I'm confused over is that you mention the aura is more like a shadow of the anima, and I'm thinking of shadow as the absence of the thing casting it. The shadow being non-physical?
It is almost a matter of principle that in any difficult unsolved problem the right method of attack has not been found; failure to solve important problems is rarely due to inadequacy in the handling of technical details.