Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by daniel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Lozion wrote:He's pretty adamant Adamus was created at one of the major archeological sites in SA; remember the scene with the african shaman who was initiated in his youth where it all began? But after reading daniel's last post on the 4 original races, I'm thinking maybe the archetypal worker (black) couple was created in Enki's command post in SA and not E-Din. Would make sense and explain the shaman's belief.
South Africa is a rather unusual place... Lloyd Pye's work shows that the South Africans are the only human race that does not have ANY Neanderthal DNA (with the possible exception of the Olmec, but I don't believe anyone has ever tested the remaining DNA fragments). The rest of us range from 4-10%. Consider the implications.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 am

Many different races here. Any specific one you are referring to daniel?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 am

infinity wrote:Many different races here. Any specific one you are referring to daniel?
You'd have to check with Lloyd Pye; his published works did not go into that level of detail and I don't have any tribal information on the region.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm

infinity wrote:Many different races here. Any specific one you are referring to daniel?
Who would you consider the 'native' ethnie in SA? Those would prolly be the descendants of that original couple... Yeah, I know its a debate...
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Lozion wrote:Who would you consider the 'native' ethnie in SA? Those would prolly be the descendants of that original couple... Yeah, I know its a debate...
If I were to venture a guess, I'd probably guess the Xhosa.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:22 pm

daniel wrote:
You'd have to check with Lloyd Pye; his published works did not go into that level of detail and I don't have any tribal information on the region.
According to Wikipedia:
In 2013 Pye was diagnosed with cancer and retired from active research and promotion of the starchild skull.

Sad.

What book would you recommend?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:27 pm

daniel wrote:
Lozion wrote:Who would you consider the 'native' ethnie in SA? Those would prolly be the descendants of that original couple... Yeah, I know its a debate...
If I were to venture a guess, I'd probably guess the Xhosa.
So Mandela would be long time descendant of Enki's creation.
No wonder Netanyahou finds a lame excuse (costs, of all things :roll: ) and refuses to go to SA to pay hommage... ;)

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 am

daniel wrote: South Africa is a rather unusual place... Lloyd Pye's work shows that the South Africans are the only human race that does not have ANY Neanderthal DNA (with the possible exception of the Olmec, but I don't believe anyone has ever tested the remaining DNA fragments). The rest of us range from 4-10%. Consider the implications.

OK, I'm a bit confused here. How could they not have ANY Neanderthal DNA? I thought it was necessary in order for the hybrids to survive the environment?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 am

T11 wrote:OK, I'm a bit confused here. How could they not have ANY Neanderthal DNA? I thought it was necessary in order for the hybrids to survive the environment?
If you look at human DNA, it is basically a chimpanzee with some small modifications. So plenty of natural resistance to the environment. I believe they used the various Neanderthal groups for local "updates" to the code, for customization of specific functions.

One thing I have wondered about is the simian DNA. The ancient texts imply that they Annunaki brought their own slaves with them, but they were basically clones and automatons. They formed the template for man, which means the clone slaves were basically simian to begin with. It may be the simian pattern is common on other planets, or that they just got those slaves from the Titans visit to Tiamat, earlier on, and brought them back.
Lozion wrote:What book would you recommend?
Pye's book on Intervention Theory is really good, and covers most of the genetic bases.

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 am

daniel wrote: If you look at human DNA, it is basically a chimpanzee with some small modifications. So plenty of natural resistance to the environment. I believe they used the various Neanderthal groups for local "updates" to the code, for customization of specific functions.

One thing I have wondered about is the simian DNA. The ancient texts imply that they Annunaki brought their own slaves with them, but they were basically clones and automatons. They formed the template for man, which means the clone slaves were basically simian to begin with. It may be the simian pattern is common on other planets, or that they just got those slaves from the Titans visit to Tiamat, earlier on, and brought them back.
Thanks for the clarification. Well, the Pleiadian Nordics supposedly look "just like us," so who created them? The chances of that seem odd if we're really just the Annunaki's simian soup. And what exactly are the implications of the South Africans lacking Neanderthal DNA? Just wondering if this could be related: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 430639/pg1