Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

maeghan
Mage
Mage
Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by maeghan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 am

Djchrismac wrote: Speaking of rapport, artificial money and Enki I really enjoyed Michael Tellinger's lecture at the Breakthrough Energy Conference last night as it covers all of those points. I'm pretty sure he'd feel at home here at Conscious Hugs!:

Michael Tellinger : Ancient technology and the Ubuntu movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg
OOOOhhhh!!! You found that! I should have shared with the forum when I discovered that video back in August. Go look up Gerald Clark, he's been on C2C twice since August and he's done other shows. I read his book, it resonates with me. He's also really friendly, I've communicated with him via email and through fb chat.
Djchrismac wrote: I did that briefly too, looked elsewhere to see what's going on to try and figure things out, until you realize you have all the answers and it's time to get your own house in order before we can work together to fix bigger things. Keep going with the flow and you'll get there. :) Funnily enough i'm a DJ/Producer too, so that's us got three on the forums now?! Haha! If you ever need any help or advice just let me know, same goes for you Lozion.
Thank you, yeah ... i can tell i'm about to break through. I first needed to clean house. RIght now I'm dealing with learning how to deal with soul-suckers/energy vampires. My room mate, she demands to be the center of attention, won't listen but demands attention. When I'm just being myself she asks me constantly what's wrong. It's kind of driving me crazy right now.
Djchrismac wrote: I felt that way for some time too, I felt I could sense a big change coming, whether it will be along the lines of a solar shutdown or earth expansion event, something to do with ISON/Enki/Enlil, a solar flare/emp blowing the power grid, a blue-beam deception... who knows?! I decided to stop trying to figure out that part, keep going with the flow of my life and learn as much as I can so that if/when whatever-it-is does happen i'm well prepared to deal with it.
daniel wrote:To use an analogy, think of a timeline as a valley between mountain ranges.
Great analogy, i've been trekking up the mountain for some time and can hear the noise behind me, still only about half way there though!
Ahhhhh, so many years ago before i set out on my own I read a horoscope from Rob Brenzsky, he does 'free will astrology' ... here was what was written back in 2005:

ARIES(March 21–April 19): During a morning hike in the hills, I scavenged for omens to use in your horoscope. Nothing pertinent appeared until I was headed home. While rambling down a trail from the top of the ridge, I spied the back of a man moving toward me. It took me a while to realize he was walking up the hill backward. As he passed me, I heard him giving himself a pep talk. Later I told my 13-year-old daughter Zoe about this scene, seeking her insight about what motivated him to engage in such an odd mode of travel. To my surprise, Zoe said she'd done it herself. It's a psychological trick that helps make a steep ascent easier: You stay focused on how much you've already accomplished rather than being overwhelmed by the heights that are ahead of you. I recommend that you try this yourself, Aries.

That's kind of been how I've been always, since I was a kid. I figured it was appropriate to share. I also recently decided to look into my birth chart and put together the Aspects and ... two things that are very prominent in my birth chart ... creativity and intuition/psychic abilities.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Giarc
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Giarc » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:40 am

Aries...hmmm...you may find Santos Bonnacci's discussions on Hermes' (which was actually Enki or perhaps Marduk if I recall correctly) Astrotheology. Fascinating.

I also read Gerald Clark's new book when it came out in August after hearing him speak on C2C. I briefly communicated with him via email also. Mostly about Enki and Ninhursag.

I would also recommend Nassim Haramein's "Black Whole." Very engaging. Perhaps we are the Event Horizon.

Onward!

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 am

Giarc wrote:Aries...hmmm...you may find Santos Bonnacci's discussions on Hermes' (which was actually Enki or perhaps Marduk if I recall correctly) Astrotheology. Fascinating.

I also read Gerald Clark's new book when it came out in August after hearing him speak on C2C. I briefly communicated with him via email also. Mostly about Enki and Ninhursag.

I would also recommend Nassim Haramein's "Black Whole." Very engaging. Perhaps we are the Event Horizon.

Onward!
Welcome to the forums Giarc :) Yes, I am an Aries Sun, Moon, and Mercury. Being a capricorn rising makes things a bit interesting too. Last but not least, i'm a monkey. I'm about as sensitive as they come. I once had a friend and then a counselor tell me that I had so many gifts that I didn't know how to harness them; I think I am now beginning to really understand this.

I highly recommend reading Daniel's papers if you haven't already. :)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 am

If you look up the literal translation of Merkaba, it's more like "shuttlecraft" and is totally physical. But you are on the right track with a shen-driven "vehicle," but it's more like a U-Haul in that you need to move what is important to your identity into the shen system, so if the body (and/or soul) is destroyed, you still remain yourself. And yes, a soul CAN be destroyed by nuclear weaponry, since the energy it gets is from using an explosion to accelerate a heavy element past the speed of light. In Nature, it's the same effect as the thermal explosion from a supernova, but on a much smaller scale.
Can you expand a bit on the Merkaba? The research I've made seem to indicate that meditation, pineal gland activation, certain tones and other techniques can help manifest an energetic vehicle or Light Body in which one can travel between densities. Leaving behing the New Age connotations, how does the Merkaba fit in the RS system?
Yes, I was thinking of the Antiquatis "Sanctuary," a remote, physical place where we could get together and save everything we've learned, so that it will not be lost to future generations.
Sort of the antithesis to the D.U.M.B. Coordinates please? :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

4KAAG
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by 4KAAG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm

So with all the astrological vibrations yesterday, I was really in a horribly confused state. Went through some crazy dreaming last night and woke up at 4am and read through all I could on here (haven't been on the forum too much lately, but I read the new paper.) And what has been with me today was the conscious decision to work on rapport instead of rivalry. It has been very peaceful actually, and I'm still in that state, but the question I have has to do with passion. So I was reading up on egoless passion and it makes sense. That's awesome. But something was still itching I guess and I came to this website entitled Egolessness and Detachment http://www.purifymind.com/EgolessnessDetach.htm. And what it says is that what we ought to do is find a balance of ego and egolessness, and it reminded me of your paper. It made total sense to me about how they use the line about us just being a drop in the ocean and how that feeds the slave mentality, and that there is no Unity natures is striving for, but balance.

I would like your thoughts on this. The link is above and here's an excerpt.
Balance IS a virtue. Attachment and Detachment, Ego and Egolessness, are two of many paired opposites that need to be balanced in your life. In meditation, your body and mind will spontaneously work to develop that balance, unless you interfere. And it is not up to you, or to your friends, to decide whether you need your ego reduced or not, any more than you should arbitrarily decide that you need your thyroid levels reduced, your blood pressure reduced, or your brain waves slowed.
I especially liked this part, because I was feeling a sense of not knowing what to do with my self. But it was heart-warming just to type this to you guys.
If you find yourself feeling detached, encourage the opposite, attachment and involvement. If you find yourself feeling egoless, develop the opposite quality, which may feel like selfishness, all those energies of "I want this," "I want to go there," and "I don't want THAT." This could be called your preference structure, or your passion.
AAHH I must just be crazy.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:16 pm

maeghan wrote:.... Yes, I am an Aries Sun, Moon, and Mercury. Being a capricorn rising makes things a bit interesting too. Last but not least, i'm a monkey. I'm about as sensitive as they come. I once had a friend and then a counselor tell me that I had so many gifts that I didn't know how to harness them; I think I am now beginning to really understand this.....
Gee! That's very concentrated on one sign. I'm a quadruple Piscean - Sun, moon, Mercury and Ceres (if you count that - not everyone does). I'm such a stereotype - totally fishy and highly adaptable. I can be something which isn't really me when I have to, and lose it completely when it's not needed. Kind of a chameleon.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Lozion wrote:Sort of the antithesis to the D.U.M.B. Coordinates please? :D
Its from Antiquatis Institute forum and also from the main site LoneBear's "Sanctuary" or "Kheb" In here http://forum.antiquatis.org/

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Sort of the antithesis to the D.U.M.B. Coordinates please? :D
Its from Antiquatis Institute forum and also from the main site LoneBear's "Sanctuary" or "Kheb" In here http://forum.antiquatis.org/

Yeah I got that its from Antiquatis, although there are no new posts for a few years about Sanctuary. So where is it?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 am

Lozion wrote:Yeah I got that its from Antiquatis, although there are no new posts for a few years about Sanctuary. So where is it?
I take that you need to know where it would actually be in physical. Well I think its in cosmic sector somewhere in the horizon.

I asked that same question myself and LB told me that someone had tried to have "Sanctuary" in U.S. (not sure if it was US but if memory serves it was in there). Although it didnt work properly and it was "shut down". I think our conversation is in somewhere in that forum. And quite recent cuz I have not been in that site so much as this site.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Yeah I got that its from Antiquatis, although there are no new posts for a few years about Sanctuary. So where is it?
I take that you need to know where it would actually be in physical. Well I think its in cosmic sector somewhere in the horizon.

I asked that same question myself and LB told me that someone had tried to have "Sanctuary" in U.S. (not sure if it was US but if memory serves it was in there). Although it didnt work properly and it was "shut down". I think our conversation is in somewhere in that forum. And quite recent cuz I have not been in that site so much as this site.
Maybe the sanctuary is currently 'buried' ... maybe it will return when the Sun makes it's transition and then the earth makes it's transition. The US of A was 'new atlantis' ... well, maybe the real Atlantis will return from the grave of the south pole.

Just an idea ;) I'm a member of Antiquatis, but I haven't made any posts .. there's only so much time in the day and I am definitely one that moves at my own pace. "So much to do in so little time" ~ the joker (jack nicholson)