Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by MrTwig » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Lozion wrote:
Ilkka wrote:
Lozion wrote:Sort of the antithesis to the D.U.M.B. Coordinates please? :D
Its from Antiquatis Institute forum and also from the main site LoneBear's "Sanctuary" or "Kheb" In here http://forum.antiquatis.org/

Yeah I got that its from Antiquatis, although there are no new posts for a few years about Sanctuary. So where is it?
Have you signed into Antiquatis? The search will not find it if you read the details about the site.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:38 am

maeghan wrote:OOOOhhhh!!! You found that! I should have shared with the forum when I discovered that video back in August. Go look up Gerald Clark, he's been on C2C twice since August and he's done other shows. I read his book, it resonates with me. He's also really friendly, I've communicated with him via email and through fb chat.
Giarc wrote:I also read Gerald Clark's new book when it came out in August after hearing him speak on C2C. I briefly communicated with him via email also. Mostly about Enki and Ninhursag.
Yeah I listened to Gerald's C2C AM show too and he's another who's well informed about our Anunaki history like Tellinger, who I also heard on C2C. Funny thing is when you view some of the comments on youtube under these shows, everyone is moaning that they are sick of hearing Annunaki BS, I think those shows are some of the better ones on C2C!
maeghan wrote:Thank you, yeah ... i can tell i'm about to break through. I first needed to clean house. RIght now I'm dealing with learning how to deal with soul-suckers/energy vampires. My room mate, she demands to be the center of attention, won't listen but demands attention. When I'm just being myself she asks me constantly what's wrong. It's kind of driving me crazy right now.
Ooof yeah we've all got to deal with them, i've managed to eliminate (not kill! ;) ) most of them from my life and if someone tries now I give them a stern talking to and explain what they are actually doing, or make a sharp exit.
maeghan wrote:Ahhhhh, so many years ago before i set out on my own I read a horoscope from Rob Brenzsky, he does 'free will astrology' ... here was what was written back in 2005:

ARIES(March 21–April 19): During a morning hike in the hills, I scavenged for omens to use in your horoscope. Nothing pertinent appeared until I was headed home. While rambling down a trail from the top of the ridge, I spied the back of a man moving toward me. It took me a while to realize he was walking up the hill backward. As he passed me, I heard him giving himself a pep talk. Later I told my 13-year-old daughter Zoe about this scene, seeking her insight about what motivated him to engage in such an odd mode of travel. To my surprise, Zoe said she'd done it herself. It's a psychological trick that helps make a steep ascent easier: You stay focused on how much you've already accomplished rather than being overwhelmed by the heights that are ahead of you. I recommend that you try this yourself, Aries.

That's kind of been how I've been always, since I was a kid. I figured it was appropriate to share. I also recently decided to look into my birth chart and put together the Aspects and ... two things that are very prominent in my birth chart ... creativity and intuition/psychic abilities.
Hahaha I can't believe it i'm surrounded by Rams in my life (Mother, girlfriend, work colleagues etc.) and can't even escape them on here! ;) I'm a Taurus who just wants to happily chew the cud in a field, surrounded by nature but I have all these Rams butting me from behind telling me to get a move on!

Luckily I have Mars and Venus in Aries so although i'm a very laid back almost stereotypical earth sign I have fire in my belly too!! :D I have a personal birth chart done from years ago that I often go back and read, think i'll do that again soon to see if I can pick up any other insights.

Cheers!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Djchrismac wrote:
Luckily I have Mars and Venus in Aries so although i'm a very laid back almost stereotypical earth sign I have fire in my belly too!! :D I have a personal birth chart done from years ago that I often go back and read, think i'll do that again soon to see if I can pick up any other insights.

Cheers!
I'm a person of action that has been unable to move lately. I'm working on figuring it out.

I really like what Gerald Clark has had to say. He bring credibility to the truth just because of his education ... he's a scientist, and engineer. He also believes that we are in the middle of the 7 years. This resonates with me, hard to explain though.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Djchrismac wrote: Speaking of rapport, artificial money and Enki I really enjoyed Michael Tellinger's lecture at the Breakthrough Energy Conference last night as it covers all of those points. I'm pretty sure he'd feel at home here at Conscious Hugs!:

Michael Tellinger : Ancient technology and the Ubuntu movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

Just watched it, great material coming from a man with a vision. I sure hope Tellinger wins his cases in court and set a precedent. Makes you wanna move to SA :). Not sure I agree though with his theory of Adamus being created in SA by the Annunaki, that would place E-Din way off of Sumer, the generally accepted place of origin.

Btw, daniel, are you working on an update to the Anthropoly series? I've been researching old mythologies, creation myths along with scripture and alternative papers and I think I have a fair understanding of how things went from the SM perpsective although some pieces of the puzzle are still missing. For example, when & how did the various races spread from original E-Din and populated Tiamat? I dont understand how all races, considering their genetic differences, descend from a single source.

Anyhow, I'm sure there's enough material to write many books on the subject but I would sure like to read your Cliff's notes coming from a historical angle. :)
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah I think he was off on one or two things too but overall he's pretty clued up.

Daniel's next paper which he's working on now is going to be the history lesson we've all been waiting for so expect it fairly soon! :)

Although he's going to shock once again if his hunch about Dinosaurs is correct...! :shock:

:D :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah I think he was off on one or two things too but overall he's pretty clued up.

Daniel's next paper which he's working on now is going to be the history lesson we've all been waiting for so expect it fairly soon! :)

Although he's going to shock once again if his hunch about Dinosaurs is correct...! :shock:

:D :D
LOL! Yeah, just read a post over at Antiquatis. After all, daniel has to explain why that SM he saw looked so much like a Velociraptor... :mrgreen:

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Speaking of rapport, artificial money and Enki I really enjoyed Michael Tellinger's lecture at the Breakthrough Energy Conference last night as it covers all of those points. I'm pretty sure he'd feel at home here at Conscious Hugs!
Watching it now... he is talking about LM tech, which is all based on mechanical vibration. That's the RIGHT way to do tech.
Lozion wrote:Btw, daniel, are you working on an update to the Anthropoly series? I've been researching old mythologies, creation myths along with scripture and alternative papers and I think I have a fair understanding of how things went from the SM perpsective although some pieces of the puzzle are still missing.
If you've found anything interesting, let me know and I'll incorporate it into the research (and credit you as source). After all, the Great Work is about sharing maps of discovery.
Lozion wrote:For example, when & how did the various races spread from original E-Din and populated Tiamat? I dont understand how all races, considering their genetic differences, descend from a single source.
Adam and Eve in E-DIN is just the most popular story of the genetic engineering of man. Native American legends say that there were FOUR "couples" that were created, each for a different function for the gods, and placed in different places on the planet (where they were needed). Each were associated with an element and color:

Fire (white) were the administrators for the cities of the gods, and were created in E-DIN (Mu). These are the Caucasians, whom if you notice, are the businessmen, bankers and politicians. They belonged to Enlil, the General of the Military (Yahweh, Jehovah).

Earth (red) were the terraformers. They were created in AZTLAN (Atlantis). It was their job to transform the environment to one that was more favorable to the gods, through farming, animal husbandry and working with the earth and waters. These are the Native Americans and if you notice, they were the folks that invented things like grains, corn, and the like. They belong to Enki (the Great Spirit); the first of the Annunaki to arrive--the Chief Engineer and terraformer.

Air (yellow) were the healers. They were created in present-day China. It was their job to care for the health of the gods and slaves. These are the Chinese, with their bioenergy-based healing skills, belonging to Ninhursag, the Chief Medical Officer of the Annunaki.

Water (black) were the workers, created in southern Africa, the ABZU. They mined the gems and minerals for the gods, originally under the direction of Enki. Enki did not remain in Africa as there was another continent, Aztlan, to colonize and get going. A number of other Annunaki took command of the workers, and I have not researched the South African culture sufficiently to make the identifications yet.

There is also a reference to a "5th race" that did not remain viable, due to some kind of genetic problem. These were the cross between the tailed apes and the SMs--known as the Vanir or Vanara of Lemuria or Taprobane (India). That would make Anjana, the "mother" of this race, to be Ninhursag... right next door in China.
Lozion wrote:Anyhow, I'm sure there's enough material to write many books on the subject but I would sure like to read your Cliff's notes coming from a historical angle. :)
Hopefully, this info will give you a bootstrap in your own research.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Fire (white) were the administrators for the cities of the gods, and were created in E-DIN (Mu). These are the Caucasians, whom if you notice, are the businessmen, bankers and politicians. They belonged to Enlil, the General of the Military (Yahweh, Jehovah).
Also those with a higher proportion of SM DNA, hence the blue bloods, nobility, etc.
Earth (red) were the terraformers. They were created in AZTLAN (Atlantis). It was their job to transform the environment to one that was more favorable to the gods, through farming, animal husbandry and working with the earth and waters. These are the Native Americans and if you notice, they were the folks that invented things like grains, corn, and the like. They belong to Enki (the Great Spirit); the first of the Annunaki to arrive--the Chief Engineer and terraformer.
Those who were closer to Gaia, in relative harmony with nature and understood its cycles.
Air (yellow) were the healers. They were created in present-day China. It was their job to care for the health of the gods and slaves. These are the Chinese, with their bioenergy-based healing skills, belonging to Ninhursag, the Chief Medical Officer of the Annunaki.
Strong knowledge of the bodies functions and various energy types.
Water (black) were the workers, created in southern Africa, the ABZU. They mined the gems and minerals for the gods, originally under the direction of Enki. Enki did not remain in Africa as there was another continent, Aztlan, to colonize and get going. A number of other Annunaki took command of the workers, and I have not researched the South African culture sufficiently to make the identifications yet.
Unfortunately, the workers who were administered by the Fire element, resulting in a long history of false justification for the exploitation of Africans as slaves or the new style ones in prisons and sweat shops across the world.
There is also a reference to a "5th race" that did not remain viable, due to some kind of genetic problem. These were the cross between the tailed apes and the SMs--known as the Vanir or Vanara of Lemuria or Taprobane (India). That would make Anjana, the "mother" of this race, to be Ninhursag... right next door in China.
Mmm, sounds like the hindi god Hanuman, will have to research this...
Hopefully, this info will give you a bootstrap in your own research.
Sure did, txs for the input.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:59 am

Lozion wrote:
Djchrismac wrote: Speaking of rapport, artificial money and Enki I really enjoyed Michael Tellinger's lecture at the Breakthrough Energy Conference last night as it covers all of those points. I'm pretty sure he'd feel at home here at Conscious Hugs!:

Michael Tellinger : Ancient technology and the Ubuntu movement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

Just watched it, great material coming from a man with a vision. I sure hope Tellinger wins his cases in court and set a precedent. Makes you wanna move to SA :). Not sure I agree though with his theory of Adamus being created in SA by the Annunaki, that would place E-Din way off of Sumer, the generally accepted place of origin.
I'm pretty sure Michael Tellinger states that E-din was in the mid-east. i love michael tellinger ... he's got the right idea.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:56 am

I'm pretty sure Michael Tellinger states that E-din was in the mid-east. i love michael tellinger ... he's got the right idea.

He's pretty adamant Adamus was created at one of the major archeological sites in SA; remember the scene with the african shaman who was initiated in his youth where it all began? But after reading daniel's last post on the 4 original races, I'm thinking maybe the archetypal worker (black) couple was created in Enki's command post in SA and not E-Din. Would make sense and explain the shaman's belief.