Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by Aaron » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Ok everyone, here is daniel's latest paper!

Homo Sapiens Ethicus: Part 3-Hiddin Origins of Homo Sapiens
Life, Death, Reincarnation, and Ascension

Introducing Part 3 of in the "Hidden Origin of Homo Sapiens" by --daniel

http://www.conscioushugs.com/homo-sapiens-ethicus/
http://www.conscioushugs.com/wp-content ... Daniel.pdf

Perhaps this paper should be sub-titled as "The Holodeck Handbook", because it really provides a great tutorial once one realizes that "all experience" that is perceived, is in fact a "projection" our your unconscious choice of experience as part of your conscious evolution. It's not "right or wrong", but rather have you "learned & earned" enough from your holodeck experiences to choose "End Program".

To my knowledge, this is the most comprehensive work I've read, dealing with the concepts of Life, Death, Reincarnation, and Ascension, and is certainly appropriate as part of this series. For me, whats really amazing is that we can finally see and define these things as tangibles that have specific roles in the fabric of life and conscience experience-- and not just mythological concepts that are disregarded as fantasy.

When we understand the reciprocal relationship of the Body, Mind, and Spirit, as well as the energy types and realms that integrate with these, things really start to fall into place.

As daniel points out in this paper, most people have difficulty "hoping off" one side of the coin. Have to find the edge and to take a peek at both sides--No longer a leap of "faith!"

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by Ilkka » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Aaron wrote:It's not "right or wrong", but rather have you "learned & earned" enough from your holodeck experiences to choose "End Program".
Well said indeed. /clap.

This is good song what I've listened many times over. It's about afterlife like part of this paper. In the lyrics there is also a little peek to the otherside I think.

It goes like this: "Afterlife. I think I saw what happens next - Oh, it was just a glimpse of you, like looking through a window - Or a shallow sea - Could you see me?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75BFcH4u2k

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Great! Reading it now..
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

PeacefulMe
Seeker
Seeker

Post by PeacefulMe » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:09 am

Excellent read, Daniel...thank you for all you do :D

In reading page 22 on transference, it made me think of DW. Could he be doing this unknowingly? Maybe he has been 'hijacked'. I mean, I started following him a little over two years ago, but I believe that I needed to 'find' him for my own spiritual growth. I came across his website at what I feel was a very dark time for me and his information, though hard to swallow at first, has really opened the door for me. But now, much like many of the people who post here, I think I've outgrown him. I kind of feel, at this point, that I found DW in order to find Daniel ;) DW has become more of a fame monster, but maybe that's just the learning path he needs to take in this lifetime.

The paper was very informative and has placed a few more pieces of the puzzle together, but I know there's still more to learn. I definitely feel that it has put some confidence back into decisions I have made, especially regarding religion and politics. And it has also shown me to be humbled in my decisions.

Thank you Daniel!

T11
Seeker
Seeker

Post by T11 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Still reading, but I have one question. Are the Cyclopeans the same as the Paa Tal?

Also, I've heard there have been artificial soul traps in place that interfere with the death/transition/reincarnation process, shunting souls into reincarnation who might have otherwise had the opportunity to ascend. True or false? I'm still on page 25, so perhaps this is addressed in the remaining pages.

Oh, and how do Starseeds play into all of this? Volunteer souls who incarnated here with the purpose of assisting in the evolution of consciousness. Are the death/transition options the same for them?

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Daniel, could you elaborate more on the 12 types of bioenergy, their interactions, and their conversions? Or point us toward a resource that could explain in more detail?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:18 pm

T11 wrote:Still reading, but I have one question. Are the Cyclopeans the same as the Paa Tal?
The Paa Tal is the name for Enki's group of rebels against Enlil, since Enki gave humanity the ability to procreate and evolve over Enlil's objections.

The Cyclopeans are referred to in mythology as the Ancient Ones (where LoneBear got Antiquatis from, BTW), the First Ones, etc., that are gigantic in structure, basically humanoid in appearance, but have a different eye structure--so it appears they only have a single eye (though they do have stereoscopic vision--it's just a totally different eye structure than we are accustomed to). They are the folks that build those huge, obsidian pyramids and cities in South America.
T11 wrote:Also, I've heard there have been artificial soul traps in place that interfere with the death/transition/reincarnation process, shunting souls into reincarnation who might have otherwise had the opportunity to ascend. True or false? I'm still on page 25, so perhaps this is addressed in the remaining pages.
True; common practice of the NWO. Several of the LM races, most notably the Leprechauns, can do this as a natural skill--which, btw, overrides any technological approach. Don't mess with Leprechauns!
T11 wrote:Oh, and how do Starseeds play into all of this? Volunteer souls who incarnated here with the purpose of assisting in the evolution of consciousness. Are the death/transition options the same for them?
I am not involved with ETs, so don't know much about starseeds. My dealings are solely Tiamatian.

Though I have often wondered why these ETs, ascended masters and high-density beings, such as "Duck Dodgers in the 24½ Density," don't even know what the name of the planet is--it's in practically every cultural legend across the world.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Sambience
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Sambience » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:30 am

Fascinating reading. Thanks, Daniel, for sharing your knowledge and insight on perhaps the most compelling subject there is, imho.

The article raises some questions and challenges to my current 'understanding' - based on the Law Of One model, but I'm going to read it again and allow it to sink in before I bring any of those to the forum. Mostly just wanted to say 'thanks' for your generosity!

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Wow! I just finished this today. So much to take in that I did not want to comment before I at least finished it. Quite a good read for the most part and continued answers to most of my questions. Whoa, what to say.
Well for starters how about the history of how the original Tiamat inhabitants got their start. I get that we were messed with but how come if we won the war with Mars, how come we are such slaves now? I also understand the flow charts for grow in energy, but some of this is so new to me it is hard to accept. Most of what I reasoned out for myself seems to be wrong. It now will take some time to adjust. That is what we are here for, right?
Thank you Daniel for doing what you do. I appreciate it :!:
All that glitter is not GOLD!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 pm

MrTwig wrote: Thank you Daniel for doing what you do. I appreciate it :!:
I second that motion.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle