Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: Homo Sapiens Ethicus-Part 3 of the Anthropology Series

Post by Lozion » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:24 pm

daniel if I may, where did you get your knowledge on Annunaki history and lore? I ask because reading Ken's latest blog, I've found these sites and although I've not read all yet, it raises all kinds of red flags in me. Secret society type Annunaki apologists? What do you think?

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/1 ... ulers.aspx

http://herebedragons.weebly.com/duchy-o ... nberg.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200308212258 ... et/TOC.asp
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 am

Lozion wrote:daniel if I may, where did you get your knowledge on Annunaki history and lore? I ask because reading Ken's latest blog, I've found these sites and although I've not read all yet, it raises all kinds of red flags in me. Secret society type Annunaki apologists? What do you think?

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/11/1 ... ulers.aspx

http://herebedragons.weebly.com/duchy-o ... nberg.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200308212258 ... et/TOC.asp
One thing that concerns me is the family tree image showing Elves and Fairies, who we know as LM's, although this image is from one of the Dragon family supporters so i'm just trying to figure out what they accomplish by throwing in LM's into their alleged family tree... probably just trying to claim that anything and everything is their property.

Yeah i'd agree with your gut feeling, I would take anything coming from those sources with a huge pinch of salt, for example:
"If one knows beyond any doubt that one is of the Dragon Blood, then the doors to the infinite can be opened wide. The planet needs its Elves and Fairies back, so the saying goes. It needs the people for whom order and empathy come instinctively and whose love of the natural world comes before all else and arises spontaneously from the depths of their eternal souls. Above all the planet needs its Firstborn Dragons to know who they are themselves." -- Nicholas de Vere
:shock:
I'm calling them on this, Dragons = Chinese Royalty, they try to lure us in with talk of the good guys being on their side (LM's) and saving the world while some nice buzz words like empathy and instincts and love are thrown in yet they mention 'order' , firstborn dragons and go on to show all the current titles and obligations of their royal house?! Not for me thanks... it's probably a ploy to get a lot of Lord of the Rings fans on their side.

Still, there will be benefit in Ken sifting through the shite to see what he can find, they will have clues hidden in plain sight after all... and the more crap like this that you see the easier it is to recognize. I watched the brilliant lecture "Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook" last night and when you see the parent actors in action it is shocking, yet it's the same bullshit and lies you'll see on the Paxman interview, interviews with any politician, on the news, media etc. etc. etc.

Meanwhile the chemtrails are out in force today and people refuse to wake up and look up... gets a bit depressing when the extent of the engineering (social/geo/political) becomes apparent on all levels. As long as more people keep waking up we'll hopefully get somewhere but it's happening far too slowly for my liking. It probably will take another "event" before this happens...

I would go back to the Mythology of Sumeria and elsewhere if you want a more trustworthy source of Annunaki history and lore... although Daniel's knowledge is a little easier to digest!

The next part of the Anthropology series should help clear up some more of the history here, I can't wait!!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm

The next part of the Anthropology series should help clear up some more of the history here, I can't wait!!

I'm thinking daniel's silence is because he's working on part 4. Cant wait as well!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Lozion wrote:

I'm thinking daniel's silence is because he's working on part 4. Cant wait as well!
In my head this is Daniel just now...

:lol:
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:29 pm

:lol: You guys are too much... particularly since I'm sitting here with my glasses on, my pen in hand and notebook on the table, reading these posts. And BTW, since I don't speak "dolphin," I actually call the Nokk contact, Thor!
Lozion wrote:daniel if I may, where did you get your knowledge on Annunaki history and lore?
Through the cross-referencing of cultural mythology, worldwide. Once you realize that ALL the religions just have different names for the same group of Gods, you can build correspondences, then just find the common denominators to the stories and legends. By using cultures from all over the world, the common factors are the ones most likely to have been "unedited," since there was little cross-cultural communication in the old days. People don't realize how recent the Internet actually is!
Lozion wrote:I ask because reading Ken's latest blog, I've found these sites and although I've not read all yet, it raises all kinds of red flags in me. Secret society type Annunaki apologists? What do you think?
I took a quick look... first off, only the Neanderthal line of ancestry can breed with humans, not the general, LM population--so you're not going to have a dwarf as a great-great-great-grandfather. (Not to mention there's that little problem of "size.")

Second, just LOOK at legends regarding "dragons"... EVERYBODY hates them, as they are always on the rampage and need to be pacified with treasure--just like the Nobles of government, except we call them "taxes" these days. And they're still hording gold in their caves!

"They" know that Enki rebelled against the Annunaki to try to give humanity a shot at being their own species. They know that the LMs sided with Enki in that rebellion. They know these folks were the actual "good guys," because it is in the mythos of every culture in the world. So they do what they do best--LIE--to trick you into thinking they are part of this rebelling against evil, but just LOOK at what they have done, and what they are planning to do--it contradicts everything that Enki and the LMs stood for.

It is easy to tell, because the LMs don't have a hierarchical, military structure to their society. They are much more like one of Ra's "social memory complexes" or a brotherhood of equals. If you see an LM "King," then they are lying. If you hear of LMs praising Dragons... well, on that day, Satan will be ice skating to work. The Annunaki destroyed their world and literally tried to chase them off the planet. Not exactly a good way to make friends!

Just apply a little common sense to what you hear--if it's based in rivalry, it is disinformation. Remember that rapport does not need artificial borders, it does not need artificial "value" (money), it does not need people to run the lives of other people. The original "agenda" of Enki and the LMs was very simple--the ancient Greeks of Arcadia talked a lot about it in their discourses: it's all about the evolution of consciousness--helping man become all that he can be. That's what you should look for.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 am

All this talk about dragons and lying to humans is totally in the video games aswell.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- game is about this "dragonborn" who is this "good guy" that you play on who has special powers as "dragonshouts" that speaks the dragon language and there is 3 words of power in each sentence that need to be learned and understood before used. There is this one good dragon and one evil in the main quest line that the player is confronted with this good dragon tells story about how it was once a "bad" guy allied with his BROTHER the main evil dragon and how they warred against the humans and then this good dragon rebelled against his evil brother to teach humans this dragon language to war against fellow evil dragons.

Sound familiar already?

I like to play this game for "time killing" purposes because I can't do my other activities in this environment, atleast not in this winter time. Excuses these are and I know it and I know I'm the lazy one here :D. Or maybe this is balancing the "scales", oscillation between do and do not's.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:18 am

I've been coming here everyday lately; but have been frequently visiting since this time last year. I can't completely wrap my head around some of the concepts that Daniel and you guys speak of. If I tried harder, I know I could but I don't think it's necessary for my path. The past two years of my life have ben spent researching and learning.

I used to visit some sites almost everyday looking for news and now I don't. This past year has been spent mostly fixing broken thoughts and healing. Life has not been easy on me but I guess one must pay their dues to sing the blues. That's where I'm at ... I need to start letting the stream of consciousness flow freely so I can finish my album.

Anywho, I'm curious if I'm the only one here that feels this sense of something big, something is about to happen. I used to think Neal Keenan was the answer; my intuition is now telling me no. Actually I think I always knew. The White Dragons ... come on. I think this 'something big' or 'event' might be a more natural progression but I'm not sure.

I'm curious to hear what you guys hear think. I respect the members of this community; I've been a member since the beginning of conscioushugs' forum, I'm just quiet. Cheers ~ maeghan

Oh, before I forget .. I stumbled on this article yesterday ... thought you guys might enjoy http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/11/15/i ... se-hostage
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:57 pm

"They" know that Enki rebelled against the Annunaki to try to give humanity a shot at being their own species. They know that the LMs sided with Enki in that rebellion. They know these folks were the actual "good guys," because it is in the mythos of every culture in the world. So they do what they do best--LIE--to trick you into thinking they are part of this rebelling against evil, but just LOOK at what they have done, and what they are planning to do--it contradicts everything that Enki and the LMs stood for.
Yes, just as I thought, archetypal spin doctors indeed. Any updates on Enlil's (or brethren) return?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:13 pm

maeghan wrote: I need to start letting the stream of consciousness flow freely so I can finish my album.
Anywho, I'm curious if I'm the only one here that feels this sense of something big, something is about to happen. I used to think Neal Keenan was the answer; my intuition is now telling me no. Actually I think I always knew. The White Dragons ... come on. I think this 'something big' or 'event' might be a more natural progression but I'm not sure. I'm curious to hear what you guys hear think. I respect the members of this community; I've been a member since the beginning of conscioushugs' forum, I'm just quiet. Cheers ~ maeghan
Yes, I've been "intuiting" for a long time that change is upon us. I used to believe that 21/12/2012 was part of it but not so much anymore. My belief system evolved into incorporating more metaphysical or scientific elements nowadays and if I still do think Earth & humanity will transition to a higher density, it will be based on a natural evolutionary process, free of prophecy, timelines and "outside" help. But I do feel we are on a threshold of sorts even though at times I get depressed at the state of affairs of Homo Sapiens Servus...

Tell us more about your album, I'm a sound engineer. :D

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:50 pm

As Aaron already knows, I've been saying the same thing--something big is coming, but can't tell what.

Perhaps it is time to build our own Ark???
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii