Dimensions

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Dimensions

Post by daniel » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Ilkka wrote:So now the question is where could one learn these things bioenergy control and other good stuff?
Rather not to go to any "Zen centers" or yoga instructors for this one, for the best of my knowledge this country doesnt have much of those places either.
You don't want an instructor, you want a guide. Remember that bioenergy is half temporal, so it spans lifetimes--your ancestry, your karma, your deeds and intentions are all part of the system. And it is all based on that Sector 3 influence of ethical behavior. You want someone that can see or sense bioenergy can tell you how it is flowing and where it is going, within you for different circumstances. Then YOU build the correlation, and instruct yourself how to interact with your own energy.

Try this little experiment: when you are out and about, make a deliberate attempt to be helpful or kind to everyone, and FEEL how the energy inside you changes when you do that. But be completely honest in the attempt... don't try to "act nice," but let it come from within. Bioenergy is intelligent and responds strongly to "internal honesty." After all, you may be able to fool others, but you can't fool yourself.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

daniel wrote:
Ilkka wrote:So now the question is where could one learn these things bioenergy control and other good stuff?
Rather not to go to any "Zen centers" or yoga instructors for this one, for the best of my knowledge this country doesnt have much of those places either.
You don't want an instructor, you want a guide. Remember that bioenergy is half temporal, so it spans lifetimes--your ancestry, your karma, your deeds and intentions are all part of the system. And it is all based on that Sector 3 influence of ethical behavior. You want someone that can see or sense bioenergy can tell you how it is flowing and where it is going, within you for different circumstances. Then YOU build the correlation, and instruct yourself how to interact with your own energy.
So I take it that bioenergy is just intelligent and allows you to choose how to react to any situation. If you decide to step back and assess a problem and go with the most beneficial results you will be rewarded with something like happiness or contentment. If you choose to not do what is right your emotional-self will pay the consequences. By allowing nature to be the controlling factor in everything, we become more in-tune with how life is meant to be. Therefore we grow in ethical behavior.

Have I understood you correctly Daniel with the dimensions of the physical world having two sides, space-time and time-space, and a third world or "dimension" that covers both. The third world is where we acquire spirit or bioenergy from. It seem to me to make the most sense from what you said.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 am

daniel wrote:Try this little experiment: when you are out and about, make a deliberate attempt to be helpful or kind to everyone, and FEEL how the energy inside you changes when you do that. But be completely honest in the attempt... don't try to "act nice," but let it come from within. Bioenergy is intelligent and responds strongly to "internal honesty." After all, you may be able to fool others, but you can't fool yourself.
I remember that I did something like this many years ago. I saw this baby that dropped his/her glove on the ground and picked it up and rushed to the mother to give it back, since she didnt notice it missing and I felt very good about it, but the mother didnt even thank me(dont remember really), just the usual "no expression" face on, like I have all day long some might even say I'm angry at all times, even though I'm not angry or depressed etc.

Actually yesterday evening I sensed this happiness inside me when I was thinking about how I feel genuinely etc. So this smile pops out from "nowhere", gotta get in touch with this energy more then.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:55 am

daniel wrote:Try this little experiment: when you are out and about, make a deliberate attempt to be helpful or kind to everyone, and FEEL how the energy inside you changes when you do that.
Ilkka wrote:I saw this baby that dropped his/her glove on the ground and picked it up and rushed to the mother to give it back, since she didnt notice it missing
This just happened to me except that instead of a glove, a mother may have temporarily lost track of her baby daughter who just ran off to get a drink of water. I don't think the mother noticed right away so I just kept an eye on the toddler until the mom noticed what was going on. I kept looking back to try and catch her attention and soon the mother came over to retrieve her daughter.

It's possible the mother had her attention on the girl the whole time, but in today's world I don't see parents letting their little ones run off that far. Anyway, I felt like I was looking after another human being and had the Sector 3 feeling. The mother didn't seem appreciative at all but that didn't matter to me. There was an instinct that kicked in, to look after a child who may have been separated from her parent.

Sadly, we used to live in a world where strangers had more of a positive social interaction, such as making eye contact on the street, and now there is a pervading feeling of mistrust, as if doing something to help someone means you want something in return. This paranoia is what we as human beings need to diligently resist because we really are all we've got. If this fear is a result of divide and conquer, it has been working pretty well so far against us. Like daniel recommends, rather than fight the electromagnetic incursions, we can work on developing our Sector 3 consciousness, which seems to be beyond the reach of these frequencies.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 am

daniel wrote:The way it "works" is fairly straightforward. You have three dimensions of "motion", space related to time. These "speeds" are projected into two, coordinate reference frames--3D space (material, where time is set to unity and you only observe spatial relationships) and 3D time (cosmic, where space is set to unity, and you don't observe temporal relationships, except by the way they influence space as "fields.") This defines our physical realty.
I needed this clarification because I have been unclear as to whether or not 3D coordinate time is still a part of the physical universe. I was thinking that if an object's mass has been converted to energy by crossing the unit speed boundary then it must no longer be physical. I need to correct this old assumption so that if an object is all energy, then it is still physical, just in a different form -- structure in 3D time. A coin has two sides; the coin symbolizes motion with the two sides being space and time. Thanks to J. M. Boardman's "The Simple Essence of Dewey B. Larson’s Reciprocal System of Physics" for the coin analogy.

Have I paraphrased this concept correctly?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 pm

MrTwig wrote:So I take it that bioenergy is just intelligent and allows you to choose how to react to any situation.
Depends on the form of bioenergy; Jing/Fohat is pretty stupid, Qi/Prana is intelligent and Shen/Kundalini is conscious.
MrTwig wrote:If you decide to step back and assess a problem and go with the most beneficial results you will be rewarded with something like happiness or contentment. If you choose to not do what is right your emotional-self will pay the consequences. By allowing nature to be the controlling factor in everything, we become more in-tune with how life is meant to be. Therefore we grow in ethical behavior.
Ethics, at least as Larson describes his "Ethical Sector," is not based on reward/punishment. If you need that to advance, you've got all the old religions with their heavens, hells, angels and demons to take care of you. Ethics comes from action, not reaction, with the express intent of taking the action that is the most beneficial to increase the level of consciousness (intelligence or spirituality) of ALL involved.
MrTwig wrote:Have I understood you correctly Daniel with the dimensions of the physical world having two sides, space-time and time-space, and a third world or "dimension" that covers both. The third world is where we acquire spirit or bioenergy from. It seem to me to make the most sense from what you said.
Part 3 explains all this; proofreaders are just coming back with a few minor corrections, should be out shortly.
PHIon wrote:I needed this clarification because I have been unclear as to whether or not 3D coordinate time is still a part of the physical universe.
Yes, it is, because "antimatter" is still matter, even though it's inside-out and called "ether" in the old days.
PHIon wrote:I was thinking that if an object's mass has been converted to energy by crossing the unit speed boundary then it must no longer be physical. I need to correct this old assumption so that if an object is all energy, then it is still physical, just in a different form -- structure in 3D time. A coin has two sides; the coin symbolizes motion with the two sides being space and time. Thanks to J. M. Boardman's "The Simple Essence of Dewey B. Larson’s Reciprocal System of Physics" for the coin analogy. Have I paraphrased this concept correctly?
Yes; think of it this way: energy is just inside-out, upside-down matter. When regular matter is accelerated past the speed of light, it just flips--but the problem we have with that flip, is that now matter is measured by CLOCK SPACE, not clock time... hence speed (s/t -- a distance per clock time) becomes energy (t/s -- a duration per clock space), and conventional science thinks it is something totally different. We cannot see time (duration as a temporal distance) directly, because our physical senses are designed to measure spatial relationships. But you CAN "feel" it -- hence, the mystical, invisible forces that act on our intuition, valued by our feelings that makes the hair on your neck stand on end in graveyards.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

daniel wrote: Yes; think of it this way: energy is just inside-out, upside-down matter. When regular matter is accelerated past the speed of light, it just flips--but the problem we have with that flip, is that now matter is measured by CLOCK SPACE, not clock time... hence speed (s/t -- a distance per clock time) becomes energy (t/s -- a duration per clock space), and conventional science thinks it is something totally different. We cannot see time (duration as a temporal distance) directly, because our physical senses are designed to measure spatial relationships. But you CAN "feel" it -- hence, the mystical, invisible forces that act on our intuition, valued by our feelings that makes the hair on your neck stand on end in graveyards.
OK, how is regular matter accelerated past the speed of light?
Is it possible for energy to slow down enough to become regular matter?
The mystics talk about the heart that deals with emotions and is capable of feelings. I believe it is centrally located in the body and is as important as the mind is for thinking. If we are using both to their fullest capacity for the good of all, are we not a most intelligent and caring of beings?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 am

daniel wrote: Try this little experiment: when you are out and about, make a deliberate attempt to be helpful or kind to everyone, and FEEL how the energy inside you changes when you do that. But be completely honest in the attempt... don't try to "act nice," but let it come from within. Bioenergy is intelligent and responds strongly to "internal honesty." After all, you may be able to fool others, but you can't fool yourself.
I don't go out of my way looking for people randomly who need help; but I'm almost always kind to strangers. I'll go out of my way to help a friend in need. I record music and have a home studio; I once let a good friend mine borrow my interface (that which converts the signal from analog to digital) because his wasn't working properly. At the time, I wasn't able to record really anyway because one of my monitors (speakers) was in a shop. I don't rely on recording bands to pay my bills (at least not at that point and right now as I write this), but he does ... so of course I'm let him use my equipment.

I'm that way; I'm not perfect. I've been, as my oldest brother describes, the sweetest, kindest person. My journey through this lifetime has not been easy; this past year has been one of the worst (event wise) I've ever had but I've grown leaps and bounds. I'm being the change I want to see in the world.

The happiest moment for me is making other people happy; doing the random act of kindness, inspiring someone, giving to others, or helping out a friend. This is why I am a musician.
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:09 pm

MrTwig wrote:OK, how is regular matter accelerated past the speed of light?
Remember, you've been trained by Einstone to believe that going FTL is hard work, if nearly impossible. FTL motion in the RS is commonplace...

Gamma ray bursts are FTL upon arrival, as they come from the cosmic sector (as is the cosmic microwave background radiation).

Stellar combustion in the core is FTL due to temperature (sunspots).

Supernovas send material past the speed of light all the time--and send their version of gamma ray bursts into the cosmic sector.

What you are probably missing is that FTL motion is not Warp Speed... it is a change of dimensionality and density. There are a lot of ways to accelerate matter to FTL speeds; kinetic energy of an explosion, an electrical discharge (why Telsa, et al, used spark gaps), very hot temperatures (thredules), high pressures (cavitation)... basically anything that exhibits "anomalous" behavior is sending matter FTL. Heck, even a flash of lightning does it.
Is it possible for energy to slow down enough to become regular matter?
Of course. In the old days, they called it the "precipitation of ether." Or if you prefer Ghost-busting... ectoplasm.
The mystics talk about the heart that deals with emotions and is capable of feelings. I believe it is centrally located in the body and is as important as the mind is for thinking.
You should distinguish between emotions and feelings; two, different concepts. Feelings are the rational valuing system of intuition, emotions are a re-programmed reaction to situation. People "feel" in the heart, because it is the center of mass for the body, like the nucleus of a cell. You actually feel all over, and you can train yourself to associate feelings with different parts of the body, to make the message clearer.
If we are using both to their fullest capacity for the good of all, are we not a most intelligent and caring of beings?
That's the idea behind homo sapiens ethicus!