Dimensions

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

MrTwig
Mage
Mage
Dimensions

Post by MrTwig » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Dimensions are starting to confuse me now. With all the talk about changing our past and time lines nothing is adding up any more. The more I read Daniels posts the ideas are simple to relate to, but they don't seem to change anything. Is there suppose to be an end results? Thinking that we are all going to go though some kind of change "soon" is waring a little thin. Maybe that is the point. Ware us out from all the different directions we have to go? From where I am sitting it seems hopeless. I don't know, maybe I am just dense. Any suggestions?
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Re: Dimensions

Post by Ilkka » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:57 am

Well I think there are 3 dimensions in this physical reality and another 3 in the other anti-matter reality or cosmic sector.

As I have read from Daniels posts and papers and also from Lonebear's posts and years ago from David Wilcock there seems to be this "Universal Clock" to everything so everything is cyclical. If you mean that everything is looking exatly the same as before this is not true, since only thing that is for sure is change, otherwise there wouldnt be this reality where there is "clocktime" think about it for a little while. :D

Changes are happening all around us just need to keep eyes and ears open enough to perceive what has transpired though maybe very little may happen, but it has still changed only to a certain degree. I liked chemistry because of its wonders that so little changes in the atomic structure decides whether or not it is healthy, for instance oxygen O is poisonous to human health and O2 is dependable for human and animal life to exist. "Its the little things that wil make all the difference in the world" - Dont know who has said this before maybe no one, but in any case I quoted it :D

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 am

Rather than sitting back and waiting for change to come, why don't you go and be the change you're waiting for? Make it happen or speed it along. If you are passive and wait, you could be waiting forever.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:33 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Rather than sitting back and waiting for change to come, why don't you go and be the change you're waiting for? Make it happen or speed it along. If you are passive and wait, you could be waiting forever.
Will do! You know what they say "The meek shall inherit the Earth".
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 pm

The way it "works" is fairly straightforward. You have three dimensions of "motion", space related to time. These "speeds" are projected into two, coordinate reference frames--3D space (material, where time is set to unity and you only observe spatial relationships) and 3D time (cosmic, where space is set to unity, and you don't observe temporal relationships, except by the way they influence space as "fields.") This defines our physical realty.

Sitting in "reciprocal relation" to this physical reality, is a non-physical reality, that Larson calls his Sector 3, the ethical level of existence. This is where the dimensions of consciousness reside.

What you want to do, is to arrange your life so you build your bioenergy into that dimension of "ethics" and consciousness. Now David and crew will tell you that "consciousness comes first!!!", though they have absolutely no physical evidence to support the conclusion. It is fairly obvious that consciousness is non-physical, as you can't go to Wal-mart and buy a case of it to stick in your brain. And it is well known, at least in Taoism, that BOTH study and meditation creates and stores a number of different kinds of bioenergy, the highest level of which is shen (kundalini)--which just happens to match Larson's "sector 3" style of motion.

If you want to advance yourself, rather than wait for bug-eyed aliens from Tau Ceti to arrive in massive motherships trailing comets to "mass ascend" you and the population, just do this: stop treating ignorance as bliss, and STUDY. Then MEDITATE on what you have studied, to COMPREHEND it. That will give your bioenergy things to do--and bioenergy IS INTELLIGENT (Ra calls it "intelligent energy"). Once you shift your brain into gear and get it moving on a path that increases available bioenergy, you'll be surprised by two things: first, curiosity will replace fear, and you'll stop being afraid, because there is no longer "fear of the unknown" (or "fear of finding out"). Second, you'll start to understand the Universe and your place in it. And I'll tell you right now--those are rather nice consequences.

But it doesn't happen by itself. Like anything else, it takes WORK. What "work" is, is "elevating energy" to higher dimensions--it's a lot of work to carry a box up a flight of stairs, and that concept is the same with human energy levels. But the more you do it, the stronger you get, then it gets rather easy to do... and you are much healthier for it.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

pgolde
Seeker
Seeker

Post by pgolde » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 pm

daniel wrote:If you want to advance yourself, rather than wait for bug-eyed aliens from Tau Ceti to arrive in massive motherships trailing comets to "mass ascend" you and the population, just do this: stop treating ignorance as bliss, and STUDY. Then MEDITATE on what you have studied, to COMPREHEND it. That will give your bioenergy things to do--and bioenergy IS INTELLIGENT (Ra calls it "intelligent energy"). Once you shift your brain into gear and get it moving on a path that increases available bioenergy, you'll be surprised by two things: first, curiosity will replace fear, and you'll stop being afraid, because there is no longer "fear of the unknown" (or "fear of finding out"). Second, you'll start to understand the Universe and your place in it. And I'll tell you right now--those are rather nice consequences.
Is that what is happening to me? I will have to agree about the consequences, I used to be in fear, with panic attacks and all, no more, it is a lot nicer. The more I learn, the more curious I get. Since reading RS and Daniels papers, I have no fear of anything, just trying to learn more, including how to meditate, practicing rapport rather than competition, the solution seems so easy when you tune out all the noise.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 am

daniel wrote:If you want to advance yourself, rather than wait for bug-eyed aliens from Tau Ceti to arrive in massive motherships trailing comets to "mass ascend" you and the population, just do this: stop treating ignorance as bliss, and STUDY. Then MEDITATE on what you have studied, to COMPREHEND it. That will give your bioenergy things to do--and bioenergy IS INTELLIGENT (Ra calls it "intelligent energy"). Once you shift your brain into gear and get it moving on a path that increases available bioenergy, you'll be surprised by two things: first, curiosity will replace fear, and you'll stop being afraid, because there is no longer "fear of the unknown" (or "fear of finding out"). Second, you'll start to understand the Universe and your place in it. And I'll tell you right now--those are rather nice consequences.

But it doesn't happen by itself. Like anything else, it takes WORK. What "work" is, is "elevating energy" to higher dimensions--it's a lot of work to carry a box up a flight of stairs, and that concept is the same with human energy levels. But the more you do it, the stronger you get, then it gets rather easy to do... and you are much healthier for it.
May i emphasize the price vs reward? I just want to say that the work is really WORTH it, but the price can seem very high at first. To me, it felt like a kind of a 'psychological death'. Some would call it "disillusionment". Its hard knowing you've believed in (or you've thought in a certain way) that was almost totally wrong and you have to let go of all of that - and be left with confusion and almost no solid frame of reference for 'what is real'. The more hope or trust one has put into some belief of how reality works, the harder this is - perhaps like going cold turkey when coming off of a deep addiction to substance abuse.

There is another thing I want to emphasize. No matter what anyone tells me, I have found that there is some kind of "law of attraction" playing out again and again in my life. It is SCARY how you attract things to yourself depending on your desires and thoughts (ESPECIALLY the subconscious/unconscious ones!). Changing one's fear into more useful reactions (note I did not say responses, but reactions, because they happen before you consciously choose them, which shows your subconscious/unconscious beliefs) does MORE for you on levels you are not initially conscious of than it does for you on levels you are conscious of. Your actual life, circumstances, and the things that come across your path will change. Some things within days, some things over years.

I will put my money on that.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:52 am

I can vouch for change in oneself, but I also noticed along the years that one cannot change another in direct ways. Just got this "expectations" again, dammit ;D. Thinking while writing is the best.

My life changed drastically when I first saw "2012 Enigma" video on youtube, and showed it and divinecosmos site aswell to all my friends back that time, but none of them seem to change themselves as I did so I left those friends behind to be more secluded and away from their own "cycles" which I rather not to experience again and again. Also I'm good at seeing what becomes next in any movie nowadays :D its very easy, cant say the same for real life though.

I gotta tell about this dream I had where there was one of my female cousins that came to my place and needed to borrow my car and I just handed her my keys well didnt see her actually coming to borrow my car few days later (I usually see the next days events in my dreams, but as LB and Daniel has said you can see "miles" away into the future), but it was my mother who needed to borrow my car since I had changed my tires for winter and her car hadnt winter tires on just yet so she wanted to be cautious and borrowed mine. Also in my dream that cousin is from my mothers side and blonde haired as my mom is blonde aswell. Off topic went here, sorry about that.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:01 am

daniel wrote:And it is well known, at least in Taoism, that BOTH study and meditation creates and stores a number of different kinds of bioenergy, the highest level of which is shen (kundalini)--which just happens to match Larson's "sector 3" style of motion. If you want to advance yourself, rather than wait for bug-eyed aliens from Tau Ceti to arrive in massive motherships trailing comets to "mass ascend" you and the population, just do this: stop treating ignorance as bliss, and STUDY. Then MEDITATE on what you have studied, to COMPREHEND it.
So now the question is where could one learn these things bioenergy control and other good stuff?
Rather not to go to any "Zen centers" or yoga instructors for this one, for the best of my knowledge this country doesnt have much of those places either.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 am

The problem with pursuing knowledge is that the bad guys have put so many, many false trails out there and fraudulent teachers who deliberately steer you away from the truth. Sure they put out some good stuff to attract people but once they have caught you, they lead you down the wrong path.