New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by daniel » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Meditation comes in many different forms, from introspection to reveal repressed contents of the psyche, to healing the body (or soul), to seeking the spirit (higher states of consciousness), to active imagination for research, to accessing the Other Realm, to acquire or rejuvenate qi, to ... a lot more.

So, it is hard to answer any specific questions regarding what happens in meditation, without knowing the intent behind it. Couple things to remember is that meditation takes place in the subconscious, not the conscious or unconscious aspects of the psyche, and is literally "in the flow" of bioenergy--and bioenergy is INTELLIGENT energy, so you are not just using it, but controlling it, during meditation. Bioenergy works in the intermediate speed range (Larson's 2-x), so that means your energy is moving at FTL velocities, which can indeed screw up the perception of clock time and clock space, until you get accustomed to the difference.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 am

This is a brand new BBC documentary on Aliens Invasion -- Scientists predict that they are coming... Are Aliens somewhere out there watching us, and directing the fate of Earth according to their will? Has the moment arrived for a major intervention from them? Well if we take into account the increase of UFO appearances all over Earth, maybe the time is approaching...

http://www.anonymousfo.com/documentarie ... Earth.html

I haven't watched this yet but when the BBC can go from full on denial and disinformation when it comes to UFO's to suddenly saying "Has the moment arrived for a major intervention from them? Well if we take into account the increase of UFO appearances all over Earth, maybe the time is approaching..." then it's time to pay attention.
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Djchrismac, good find.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:57 pm

MrTwig wrote:
bruce wrote: Moray King wrote a book about ZPE, which is not T. Henry Moray's, book, The Sea of Energy. But forget about those books... go directly to the source, the book confiscated from libraries by the FBI in 1942, Gustave Le Bon's 1907 treatise on The Evolution of Matter. (Public domain; PDFs available.) That research is where T. Henry Moray got all his ideas from and just found a way to practically engineer them. I call it "the Flintstones version of the Reciprocal System." Had all the concepts, but never assembled it into a theory. Just remember these relations: "ponderable" = "material sector," "imponderable" = "cosmic sector," "matter" = "material structure," "ether" = "cosmic structure." And that matter and ether are reciprocally related as motion (or movement, as Le Bon calls it).
Thanks Bruce! I will check it out now. Always had an interest in figuring out how this all worked. Seems like we are getting closer to using it now.
Just to let you know I have this book now in e-book collection and reading as I find time. So far it is a slow read. It could take awhile. Also found the book "Etherology, and the Phreno-philosophy of Mesmerism and Magic Eloquence" by J. Stanley Grimes. Heavy material to say the least! 8-) Thanks Bruce!
All that glitter is not GOLD!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:Djchrismac, good find.
Cheers man, yeah when the Beeb suddenly start saying things like that you know it's got a hidden agenda behind it.
MrTwig wrote:Just to let you know I have this book now in e-book collection and reading as I find time. So far it is a slow read. It could take awhile. Also found the book "Etherology, and the Phreno-philosophy of Mesmerism and Magic Eloquence" by J. Stanley Grimes. Heavy material to say the least! 8-) Thanks Bruce!
Nice one I managed to find Gustave Le Bon's - The Evolution of Forces and - The Evolution of Matter so if you want a copy let me know and i'll e-mail it to you. After thoroughly enjoying The Smokey God and William Bramley's - The God's of Eden it's time for more RS for me starting with re-reading Bruce's - Dream's, Symbolilsm and Allegory. I just wish Daniel would hurry up with his next two papers... I always take it as a good sign he's been busy doing them when he's not been on here for a few days! ;)
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Djchrismac wrote:I always take it as a good sign he's been busy doing them when he's not been on here for a few days! ;)
Uh-oh... you've discovered my secret!

Now that you're all becoming experts on Life, the Universe and Everything... when are you folks going to start writing papers, too? Still need a Jack, Samantha and Teal'c on the writing staff...!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 am

daniel wrote:Now that you're all becoming experts on Life, the Universe and Everything... when are you folks going to start writing papers, too?
When the time is right ... just as you told me once with regard to native Americans and their perception of time.

BTW, in the first episode of the newest Tomorrow People (the 'people of the future', as said in the initial episodes of the series from the 1990s), the Asian-looking guy said they are the homo superior, if I remember it correctly. I found that interesting, because I haven't heard that term yet, only homo noeticus/novus. Maybe the above term is more appropriate, since they're somehow "showing off" with their abilities (as some of you stated or implied), giving the impression that they're "superior" and not "evolved".
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:I always take it as a good sign he's been busy doing them when he's not been on here for a few days! ;)
Uh-oh... you've discovered my secret!
Hahahaa I knew it! :lol:
daniel wrote:Now that you're all becoming experts on Life, the Universe and Everything... when are you folks going to start writing papers, too? Still need a Jack, Samantha and Teal'c on the writing staff...!
deepfsh wrote:When the time is right ... just as you told me once with regard to native Americans and their perception of time.
That thought had occurred to me but I totally concur with deepfsh, he's got you there! I thought it might be fun to do some local LM and mythology research in a small paper to bring together information from Scottish folklore and give it a true LM slant. Well, now that the thought is out there bets are closed on this event happening at some point... when the time is right! :D

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh can I be Jack?!

Oops, wrong role... :lol:

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 am

Djchrismac wrote:I thought it might be fun to do some local LM and mythology research in a small paper
I find that very interesting, I was thinking about this too at some point. I still have to post some interesting bits of evidence, maybe I'll do it today, after I finish with my work.
Djchrismac wrote:Oh can I be Jack?!
Nice one! We were making fun of him when I was small. Today, people do it to Chuck Norris instead. :)
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket