New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Lozion
Adept
Adept
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 am

Aaron wrote:You know, I came across the Azurite Press materials back in 2010, and for a long time I was convinced that this group was on to something. But after many months of looking into their materials, and trying to understand their "Keylontic Science", it became clear to me that this group is a very elaborate "New Age" cult group, and the very epitome of promoting a NWR, just as daniel writes about in his last paper.

One thing about this group that really seems to impress a lot of people, is the absolute and shear enormity of the information they put out. There is so much information, and yes very expensive workshops that are never ending in order for any cult follower of the group to "keep up".

I could go on and on about this group, and all the red flags that pop up for me about this cult, but something that daniel and I have discussed several times is:
Complexity is entertaining, Simplicity is not
The Azurite Press materials is the most complex body of information I have ever come across with regards to any "New Age- Love and Light" New World Religion group. The galactic dramas they teach about are so complex, that to me it seems clear that this is intentional because of its "bliss like distractions", and the fact that nobody can ever make heads or tails of the information. Now of course, if you continue to seek Ashayanna's and other key "contract members" divine guidance, then of course you just might ascend before its too late! What a load of crap.

This NWR group comes complete with every element of an elite priestly caste to surrender your sovereignty to, and of you act now, they'll also throw in a personal "merkeba" vehicle that you can use to transverse the many universes at the speed of thought.
Just like the Pied Piper led rats through the streets, dancing like the marionettes, swaying to the symphony of destruction....

Txs for your input Aaron, what you say pretty much sums up my impression of their material and intent. Now I want to ask this. If you look at the little knowledge we have about the Illuminati/Family/Cabal type groups, these must base their beliefs on an organised system of dogmas and rituals which somehow must detain elements of truth/universal law for it to work, otherwise the followers would not perceive it as real. So how come we never came accross a body of information complete enough to understand these beliefs systems and more importantly the motivations behind? I have no doubts Annunaki or similar ETs toyed with our genetics and implanted God like beliefs in our primitive cultures. Where the Azurite Press is interesting is in presenting theories about the reasons why this happenned, ie Fallen angel Races, Luciferean covenant, etc. Is it true? Your guess is as good as mine...

So Aaron, any material in your opinion I should consult about a TOA?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Lozion,

Yes I would agree that there are elements of truth in the materials they have, even if its only as much as admitting or recognizing "spirituality" as another inclusive and included part of Science and Physics.

That said, the complexity they invoke in their teachings is beyond the wildest of any natural or logical sequence. IMO...

In fact, I was also drawn into the materials because of seemingly impossible to fake historical information (because of its complexity. nobody could make this up right? so its gotta be true....) and attempts at explaining not only the universe and its endless combinations of races/species, but also their endless and complex galactic history and back story to humans. (of course they refer to humans as originally "Angelic Humans" and our current lineage is the 3rd or 4th pass of evolution at this point...)

But one thing I never found with any of their various acronym groups (yes they have almost as many names as the stories they tell) is the ability to actually observe any of it, NOR was their any historical or ancient text references (regardless of their suppression), that could even allude to or back up anything they were saying. So in this regard, its all a VERY elaborate (though entertaining I'll admit) Tall Tale, that is aimed at getting people to order hundreds of various product packages they sell, endless workshops whereas only the paid attendees will receive the the "latest" regurgitation in the ongoing saga of saving your soul and achieving ascension. You will also notice that these Azurite teachings of galactic history and human evolutions go back millions and even billions of years. This by itself is enough for even the novice RS observer to call BS on. Its just not a natural sequence per the anatomy of the Universe.
There are 3 figure heads of this cult, and they all refer to themselves like spiritual intermediaries with "contracts" from the "Guardians" to bestow this information on the masses. (puke...)

This is just one example of why I feel daniel's research is much more accurate, especially on an ongoing basis, because its based on observable uncommitted investigation, and thousands of hours of personal research translating, dissecting, analyzing, experimenting, and cross referencing of multiple historical texts that all coincide and merge to the same observable conclusions. If we couple observable history with Reciprocal System physics, there is just about nothing left in the physical or material sense that cannot be explained and proven.

Re: Illuminati/Cabal/Elites and their mystic ritualism; From my own personal perspective; I think what these guys are hiding and even practicing in theory are the missing contexts I refer to with regards to Time and Space together. I think these I/C/E groups practice very old and ancient forms of majick rituals that do take into account the knowledge and contextual reality of both the "Temporal and Spatial" sectors of reality. AND I think they use this knowledge for ill gotten purposes for manipulation and control,etc...

Ultimately, I feel the reason that all these Illuminati/Cabal/Elite/NWO/NWR, and all other religious zealot groups are so successful brainwashing the masses is because all of these philosophies are based only on Material aspects of reality, which is only half the picture...(at least whats put forth to the public) As such, keeping this information hidden and out of all contexts is really "what they are hiding", alongside the rituals they perform with this knowledge to serve their own agendas.

daniel and I have often debated whether the Illuminati (the Annunaki's great, great, great grandchildren) having any real knowledge of RS or the Reciprocal aspects of Time and Space, because it appears that the Illuminati follow their "expert scientists", but to me in seems that a lot of evidence may exist that the upper echelons of the Illuminati/Cabal/Elite groups may in fact know about it (the very top. The people whose names nobody knows)

And I certainly think the Annunaki themselves are aware of it. This is the hidden knowledge of the "Gods" that was forbidden from any of the slaves, and I suspect also forbidden form any hybrid children they left behind to run the family business.

I don't know what "TOA" is?

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Aaron wrote:Lozion,

Yes I would agree that there are elements of truth in the materials they have, even if its only as much as admitting or recognizing "spirituality" as another inclusive and included part of Science and Physics.

That said, the complexity they invoke in their teachings is beyond the wildest of any natural or logical sequence. IMO...

In fact, I was also drawn into the materials because of seemingly impossible to fake historical information (because of its complexity. nobody could make this up right? so its gotta be true....) and attempts at explaining not only the universe and its endless combinations of races/species, but also their endless and complex galactic history and back story to humans. (of course they refer to humans as originally "Angelic Humans" and our current lineage is the 3rd or 4th pass of evolution at this point...)

But one thing I never found with any of their various acronym groups (yes they have almost as many names as the stories they tell) is the ability to actually observe any of it, NOR was their any historical or ancient text references (regardless of their suppression), that could even allude to or back up anything they were saying. So in this regard, its all a VERY elaborate (though entertaining I'll admit) Tall Tale, that is aimed at getting people to order hundreds of various product packages they sell, endless workshops whereas only the paid attendees will receive the the "latest" regurgitation in the ongoing saga of saving your soul and achieving ascension. You will also notice that these Azurite teachings of galactic history and human evolutions go back millions and even billions of years. This by itself is enough for even the novice RS observer to call BS on. Its just not a natural sequence per the anatomy of the Universe.
There are 3 figure heads of this cult, and they all refer to themselves like spiritual intermediaries with "contracts" from the "Guardians" to bestow this information on the masses. (puke...)

This is just one example of why I feel daniel's research is much more accurate, especially on an ongoing basis, because its based on observable uncommitted investigation, and thousands of hours of personal research translating, dissecting, analyzing, experimenting, and cross referencing of multiple historical texts that all coincide and merge to the same observable conclusions. If we couple observable history with Reciprocal System physics, there is just about nothing left in the physical or material sense that cannot be explained and proven.

Re: Illuminati/Cabal/Elites and their mystic ritualism; From my own personal perspective; I think what these guys are hiding and even practicing in theory are the missing contexts I refer to with regards to Time and Space together. I think these I/C/E groups practice very old and ancient forms of majick rituals that do take into account the knowledge and contextual reality of both the "Temporal and Spatial" sectors of reality. AND I think they use this knowledge for ill gotten purposes for manipulation and control,etc...

Ultimately, I feel the reason that all these Illuminati/Cabal/Elite/NWO/NWR, and all other religious zealot groups are so successful brainwashing the masses is because all of these philosophies are based only on Material aspects of reality, which is only half the picture...(at least whats put forth to the public) As such, keeping this information hidden and out of all contexts is really "what they are hiding", alongside the rituals they perform with this knowledge to serve their own agendas.

daniel and I have often debated whether the Illuminati (the Annunaki's great, great, great grandchildren) having any real knowledge of RS or the Reciprocal aspects of Time and Space, because it appears that the Illuminati follow their "expert scientists", but to me in seems that a lot of evidence may exist that the upper echelons of the Illuminati/Cabal/Elite groups may in fact know about it (the very top. The people whose names nobody knows)

And I certainly think the Annunaki themselves are aware of it. This is the hidden knowledge of the "Gods" that was forbidden from any of the slaves, and I suspect also forbidden form any hybrid children they left behind to run the family business.

I don't know what "TOA" is?
Sorry my bad, I meant TOE or as Daniel puts it "Theory Of Everything". Agreed on all the Azurite stuff, forget about it...
Regarding the Cabal, my point is indeed the top echelons must have held at least a portion of Universal Knowledge but even if it was/is used for ill gotten gains, it is a Truth that exists somewhere and should be somehow accessible. We have been manipulated for so long but why cant we understand and use those tools ourselves? I have no scientific background but my belief system dictates a theory of Universal Knowledge common to all life exists, you call it "Hidden Knowledge of the Gods".

I sense we are close, our understanding keeps evolving in all spheres of life, yet that Knowledge and the Freedom it should bring still is in the hands of the few...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Well found Lozion, I'm no Daniel and currently posting from my phone while on holiday in Portugal (where the Geoengineering is partly ruining it giving us shit weather) but just had to post and say a lot of the info you have found seems to make sense but I'm a little suspect at their liking quantum theory and unified field physics over RS theory and also the law of one, especially if it turns out that the law of one isn't to be trusted.
I read through Lozion's summary, and as Aaron mentioned, Dewey Larson liked to say, "Complexity is entertaining, simplicity is not." It is quite entertaining... and pretty much total nonsense. Might make a good SciFi movie, though. Our history is no where near that complex, and even if you take the leaps, the info presented is mostly backwards.
Djchrismac wrote:Daniel, do you have an update on that yet after looking into its original sources?
You know, the LMs don't have any "gods" to worship; they just live their lives. That was what made me question the whole concept of religion, and after digging deep, found it was just another political game, taking the race memories of the species and cashing in on them, to put yet another power-mad group in control of people, to turn them into voluntary slaves.

So I started checking on what the LMs knew about the Law of One; they have never mentioned it, nor Ra, and I've been digging through the old folklore and mythology and could not help but notice that there is NO mention of it there, either. One would think if the Law of One were true and of significance, other intelligent species on this world would have said something about it... after all, up until the mid-1700s, humanity and the LMs got along pretty well together. I find that rather curious.
Aaron wrote:daniel and I have often debated whether the Illuminati (the Annunaki's great, great, great grandchildren) having any real knowledge of RS or the Reciprocal aspects of Time and Space, because it appears that the Illuminati follow their "expert scientists", but to me in seems that a lot of evidence may exist that the upper echelons of the Illuminati/Cabal/Elite groups may in fact know about it (the very top. The people whose names nobody knows)
Bruce on RS2 has made an interesting discovery... seems that an old physicist, by the name of Douglas Hartree (1897-1958), came up with a system of "atomic units" that EXACTLY matches Larson's "natural units"... called the "Hartree" (Ha). The fact that 1 "natural unit of space" in the RS precisely matches "1 Hartree", clearly demonstrates the reciprocal relationship between space and time... it goes up from 1 to 2 Hartrees, and down from 1 to 1/2 Hartree... looks like a "reciprocal" to me! That means the NWO became aware of the concepts behind Larson's Reciprocal System sometime in the early 1900s, well before Larson wrote his first book. I suspect around the 1920s, the "gangster" years. And I'd bet they did enough research into it to realize that physics is actually SIMPLE, as Larson repeatedly states, when you learn the correct premise behind it. Simple physics = major physics breakthroughs by the common barbarian in their garage, and they could not have that. So Planck got involved and created such obtuse complexity, that you need a college degree to calculate the speed of a car. As Bruce was saying, conventional physics is 95% "conversion" between their artificial units to natural units, do the 5% computation, then convert back. So much conversion is involved, you can never see the actual concepts being done. And that is where Larson stepped in--his RS is based on concept, not math (which drives them crazy!) When you understand the concepts, you don't even need the math.

What I've come to understand was that back around 1920, they discovered that the physical universe was run by some VERY simple laws that anyone could understand. And it's too hard to keep a secret over centuries, so they buried this path of knowledge as deep as they could with our "conventional" physics, and like the gods of old, made it "forbidden knowledge"--something NOT to be pursued, even by their own scientists. Larson just happened to slip through the cracks. I've seen the archives at ISUS, where Larson's research is stored--it contains over 500 "rejection letters" from the scientists and Universities of the 1960s, where they would not even CONSIDER his research, even though he was getting more accurate answers than they were (and there are pages and pages of calculations to prove it). Heck, even Larson's college classmate, Linus Pauling, wouldn't even take a look! Yet, those same scientists go on and on about trying to find a "theory of everything."

Outside of the Nehru/Satz papers, there is very little math in the RS. Larson's books don't contain anything much past basic arithmetic. Read Larson for the underlying concepts... what is important, is understanding how space and time relate to each other as the "yang and yin" of the Universe--once you get that understanding, most of the Universe starts to make sense.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Well in my opinion, the RS and RS2 theories are the best postulates of a Theory of Everything that exists today.

In previous research of hermetic principles, I read the Kybalion here at http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf This was an interesting read. I am far from an expert on RS, and on a good day struggle to remember the basics of what daniel has taught me about it, but for some reason when I read the kybalion and its explanations of what would be called the "natural laws" of the universe; it seems to me be very similar to several points I have read about the RS, but in the kybalion its written from a mystical tone and context (sort of like a ritualistic mystery school curriculum) vs. a mathematical and physics one.

Kybalion talks about the 7 Hermetic principles:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
IV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

and 3 Planes of Correspondence, and their 7 sub planes each: (these 3 planes really stood out to me as being another way to say "Spatial", "Temporal", and the "Ethical" beyond time and space)

I. The Great Physical Plane. (Spatial)
I. The Plane of Matter (A).
II. The Plane of Matter (B).
III. The Plane of Matter (C).
IV. The Plane of Ethereal Substance.
V. The Plane of Energy (A).
VI. The Plane of Energy (B).
VII. The Plane of Energy (C).

II. The Great Mental Plane. (Temporal)
I. The Plane of Mineral Mind.
II. The Plane of Elemental Mind (A).
III. The Plane of Plant Mind.
IV. The Plane of Elemental Mind (B)
V. The Plane of Animal Mind.
VI. The Plane of Elemental Mind (C).
VII. The Plane of Human Mind.

III. The Great Spiritual Plane. (Ethical)
All that we can say is that the Seven Minor Planes of the Great Spiritual Plane (each
Minor Plane having its seven sub-divisions) comprise Beings possessing Life, Mind and
Form as far above that of Man of to-day as the latter is above the earthworm, mineral or
even certain forms of Energy or Matter. The Life of these Beings so far transcends ours, that
we cannot even think of the details of the same; their Minds so far transcend ours, that to
them we scarcely seem to “think,” and our mental processes seem almost akin to material
processes; the Matter of which their forms are composed is of the highest Planes of Matter,
nay, some are even said to be “clothed in Pure Energy.” What may be said of such Beings?

*For me, I tend to think that what the Cabal is hiding are in fact the aspects of understanding how the universe really works. This would point to RS knowledge for our perspective today and in this context of what daniel has written about, but in the old days, it seems they spoke of it in a different way or perhaps only a partial way like described in the kybalion maybe.

In the end, I think the key to unlocking the "hidden knowledge of the Gods", is akin with accessing the psychique abilities accessed in the Temporal sector. So in this regard, it would seem that unlocking the secrets to all that's been hidden is an integration of ALL that is with regards to understanding how the universe works and taking into account the reciprocal relationship of Time, Space, and Ethical/Spiritual things beyond that of physical Time and Space.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Aaron wrote: *For me, I tend to think that what the Cabal is hiding are in fact the aspects of understanding how the universe really works. This would point to RS knowledge for our perspective today and in this context of what daniel has written about, but in the old days, it seems they spoke of it in a different way or perhaps only a partial way like described in the kybalion maybe.
Txs Aaron, I will have a look at the Kybalion but yeah I'm familiar with Hermetic material and the Mason's use of it as a source of knowledge.
Imo its the same kind of system that has been hijacked and altered since its early inception by the various castes of "priests", "sages" and "Holy Men" that ruled over their minions in a top down, need to know only pyramidal type structure for millenia. Now who is responsible for divulging that knowledge? It may well be the usual suspects...
Aaron wrote:In the end, I think the key to unlocking the "hidden knowledge of the Gods", is akin with accessing the psychique abilities accessed in the Temporal sector. So in this regard, it would seem that unlocking the secrets to all that's been hidden is an integration of ALL that is with regards to understanding how the universe works and taking into account the reciprocal relationship of Time, Space, and Ethical/Spiritual things beyond that of physical Time and Space.
Very well said. Time for me to dive in RS & RS2.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Lozion wrote:Txs Aaron, I will have a look at the Kybalion but yeah I'm familiar with Hermetic material and the Mason's use of it as a source of knowledge.
I know Bruce read a ton of Hermes Trismegistus concerning Hermeticism and used some of that to help to explain the Reciprocal System, since these old Hermits considered "3d time" to be a landscape, with rivers, mountains and valleys. In particular, the concept of "past" and "future," just being the direction you were facing in that landscape--what is ahead of you is the future, what is behind you on the path you have trodden, is the past.
Aaron wrote:In the end, I think the key to unlocking the "hidden knowledge of the Gods", is akin with accessing the psychique abilities accessed in the Temporal sector. So in this regard, it would seem that unlocking the secrets to all that's been hidden is an integration of ALL that is with regards to understanding how the universe works and taking into account the reciprocal relationship of Time, Space, and Ethical/Spiritual things beyond that of physical Time and Space.
Two factors come into play with understanding this knowledge, and RS/RS2...

First, is that the speed of light is just a boundary that is EASY to cross, not a LIMIT. Faster-than-light motion is commonplace, but you've been programmed not to see it, as it does not behave like warp drive. FTL motion causes things to move inside-out, not "faster in space" because you are moving in time, not space. Life, qi/prana in particular, is FTL motion, which is why scientists have such a tough time accepting it.

Second, is that everything seeks balance--NOT UNITY. n/1 x 1/n = n/n, which may be equivalent to "1", but IS NOT ONE. A big misconception is that you are a "drop of water, returning to the ocean." Yep, good way to keep you a slave, by sacrificing your individuality and identity to the "greater good"--namely, the NWO. The analogy is better thought of as being a drop of water cast out of the ocean and evaporating into the sky to become a cloud, then precipitating down somewhere else, to start your own ocean.

In the RS, everything Larson does concerns balance to achieve "unit speed," but without losing structure. For example, hydrogen meets oxygen to form hydroxide--still an ion and unbalanced--until it meets another hydrogen, and balance is achieved. Now a water molecule--balanced--but not returning to that ocean!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 am

daniel wrote:Life, qi/prana in particular, is FTL motion, which is why scientists have such a tough time accepting it.
Is that why my intestines tend to go "sideways" when meditating deeply enough?

Because in meditative state I feel this "pull" from the right side of my torso and go like spirals and stuff, if continued like so.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 am

Ilkka wrote: Is that why my intestines tend to go "sideways" when meditating deeply enough?
I have never experienced that one! I am kind of glad , too. Seriously, though, I get the "warm fuzzies" sometimes when meditating, but I no longer judge the "success" of a meditation on any kind of sensations. I may feel like I did not reach a meditative state but later in the day a new creative idea might pop into my head out of nowhere that is inspiration for a new project or a way to move on from a place of being stuck.

Lately, I have become very aware of time effects in meditation. I feel like I have been "gone" for 20 minutes but realize that an hour has passed and I was not asleep, like there are two clocks -- mine and the one on the wall. I wonder if this is a personal experience of special relativity or does the RS/RS2 have another explanation? Instead of traveling somewhere in space at near luminous speeds and aging slower to an outside observer (assuming the observer could get a real time image, right?), has my consciousness temporarily sped up and I am actually returning to a future reality?

I wonder if we can collectively hop over to the other timeline, where everything seems the same around us for now but different events are on the way than were before? Or is it primarily the decisions we make in the present moment which determine our course? My guess is that it is both. Intend where you want to go but without steering your vessel you drift.

When I return from meditation, everything seems the same. Except, there might be one less doughnut in the kitchen than there was when I left.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Ilkka wrote:
daniel wrote:Life, qi/prana in particular, is FTL motion, which is why scientists have such a tough time accepting it.
Is that why my intestines tend to go "sideways" when meditating deeply enough?

Because in meditative state I feel this "pull" from the right side of my torso and go like spirals and stuff, if continued like so.
Think of it this way, to see something your body reacts to the image by creating a sensation of normal physical surroundings. For you to realize that image you have to see a continuous stream of images and relate them to something. The mind take the image and remembers it. You can then recall the image by accessing that memory. All of this requires "something" to be reacting to the information. That thing is you or your life energy. Your energy is faster than the speed of light otherwise you could never react to anything. You are accessing a nature process just by thinking. I see the body as basically a suit or protective cover that allows us to live here. But it is dropped when we go to the other-side. The other being here know about this and manipulate us to gain advantages. The devil is in the details.
All that glitter is not GOLD!