New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by Ilkka » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 am

daniel wrote:
Ilkka wrote:You also have to be relatively "clean" of SM substances. Personally, I don't drink, smoke, use drugs (even prescription), no caffeine, no carbonated beverages... yeah, I'm boring. And since I've spent so much time in Nature, I easily "re-tune" to Nature's rhythms when away from civilization, so it only took a couple of days out in the woods to get balanced enough to interact.
I drink tea alot on daily basis its loose tea not the bags cause of the taste and then some. Sometimes have to use prescription drugs for bad migraine episodes, have done some illegal drugs but been sober about a year now. The last time I took Mescaline like substance 2C-P a large dose I had a good time first and then had to vomit alot also it kept me awake through the night hardly even slept at all. So this last experience with that substance made me full of it and basically it wasnt any different experience than the first time I took it. Its like being at amusement park and going in to the same ride many times and when you really do it too many times it gets boring and then you switch the ride in there. Actually I did this like ten years ago with my friend we went to the same ride over and over again and now that ride would be exactly the same as before and I have had enough of the whole amusement park, besides nowadays it would make me puke (probably) if I went to some rides that throws people around :D

Just yesterday got back from that Northern trip I was on and it was quite nice apart from drunken people around me (sigh)... Oh well, I knew it altogether anyways before I went on that trip maybe made a difference on that couple's behaviour maybe did'nt, hope I did (I use this "hope" a little bit differently than expectation and dont mean so much by it to me).

Did'nt see any LMs on that trip though too much civilisation all around and didnt go into the wilderness, didnt have enough equipment for survival in wilderness, maybe another time then or maybe I see some of them in my home town whom are not so sensitive to our SM tech. The "fjeld" and its surroundings were nice at this time of the year could see nice autumn colors in the north, especially birch trees were all yellow and back in my home town they are almost green still and its only about 800 kilometers north so its quite amazing. Saw several reindeers one totally albino and tasted great reindeer meat soup. Climbed to top of the fjeld and did'nt feel any different expect a little achy on the legs maybe and saw bit of the culture of the Lapland... alot of drinking alcohol and parties. Really "good"(sarcastically speaking of course) image of Finland that was ruined by EU.

However if anyone ever wants to visit Lapland Finland Its a nice place apart from "few bad apples". I do recommend Lapland if someone is interested to see the local scenery, especially the fjelds where you can go skiing in the winter time. I'n not into skiing though never got the hang of it so well, especially downhill.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Ilkka wrote:I drink tea alot on daily basis its loose tea not the bags cause of the taste and then some. Sometimes have to use prescription drugs for bad migraine episodes...
Have you tried a mix of chamomile and Valerian? Works good for me, particularly if you are trying to get to sleep. Also found that turmeric works good for stress headache, as it is a strong anti-inflammatory.
Ilkka wrote:Did'nt see any LMs on that trip though too much civilisation all around and didnt go into the wilderness, didnt have enough equipment for survival in wilderness, maybe another time then or maybe I see some of them in my home town whom are not so sensitive to our SM tech.
You didn't see them... but did they see you? You know, that feeling that makes you stop and look, because you sense someone is looking at you?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:05 am

daniel wrote:
Ilkka wrote:I drink tea alot on daily basis its loose tea not the bags cause of the taste and then some. Sometimes have to use prescription drugs for bad migraine episodes...
Have you tried a mix of chamomile and Valerian? Works good for me, particularly if you are trying to get to sleep. Also found that turmeric works good for stress headache, as it is a strong anti-inflammatory.
Ilkka wrote:Did'nt see any LMs on that trip though too much civilisation all around and didnt go into the wilderness, didnt have enough equipment for survival in wilderness, maybe another time then or maybe I see some of them in my home town whom are not so sensitive to our SM tech.
You didn't see them... but did they see you? You know, that feeling that makes you stop and look, because you sense someone is looking at you?
For evenings I have Rooibos tea which is to my liking since chamomile is not for my taste havent tried Valerian at all, maybe I will if I get a chance. I have turmeric as a spice that I used some time ago in my food stuff, but never considered it as such a herbal tea use before, however I think that I need to have plant rather than powder for it to take more desired effect.

Can't recall any specific occation where I was having that feeling or maybe just that one place where bees(or wasp like bees) were buzzing around me as if they were interested of me in some specific way. Maybe they were there cause I remember the feeling I had in that place which was a bit unwelcoming and didnt feel comfortable enough in there. Also that place was near river but no big waterfalls nor small.

Maybe there was some LMs and wasnt ready to meet em just yet. Although it doesnt matter cause the fjeld place was more of my liking not the river place so much.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi guys, I've just stumbled on this site (http://www.truthcontrol.com/forum/keylo ... s-et-races) and a long post that seems to find its source from the Azurite Press website, an unknown to me (http://www.azuritepress.com/index.php#.UkoG_xb0vuc). What is your opinion on these?
Here is an excerpt about the various Annunaki type ET's, their agendas and their origins. Daniel, is this a valid source of information in your knowledgeable opinion? Txs.

Presently there are 4 primary groups of "Visitors" that are members of the 3 primary ancient hybrid-human Starseed race lines.

1) The Grail Line Race Emerald Sun Order Elohie. (Indigo Children & Angelic Humans)

2) The Grail Line Race Ruby Sun Order Nephelim-Elohim. (Indigo Children & Angelic Humans)

3) The Belil Sun Annu-Elohim. (Intruders)

4) The Black Sun Seraphin-Drakonian. (Intruders)

These 4 primary races hold 3 conflicting agendas regarding the continuation of Earth human evolution. Each are contacting their Earth hybrid incarnates to assist in fulfilling their respective agendas.

The Grail Line visitors (48, 30, 24 and 12 strands DNA) hold the "Diamond Sun" agenda of assisting all Earth humans and hybrids to fulfill the DNA - 12 Strand template potential, as promised in the Emerald Covenant 248,000 years ago.

The Belil and Black Sun visitors (11 and 10 strand DNA) seek to hi-jack Earth human evolution and claim dominion of Earth under forced One World Order, breaking the ancient Emerald Covenant Interstellar treaty.

Every Earth human, both starseed and earthseed, has the right to Choose which agenda it will honor, this is why the Grail Line Visitors are exposing the Belil Sun and Black Sun hidden agendas.

Visitors from elsewhere who hold agendas that are detrimental to the evolution of humans. (See: UIR)

(Voyagers I – Page xxvi)

Disruptive groups of Extra Terrestrials that have and are visiting our planet in hope of figuring out a way to disrupt your progression and manipulate you away from the true purpose for which you have come. (Your natural progression to enlightenment)

Some of these disrupting groups of intruders are:

Sirian Anunnaki

Drakos (Drakon and Human Hybrid)

Zephelium (Administrators of Zeta)

Zeta Reticuli and Zeta Grey-Rigelian

Rutilia (Zeta and Dracos Hybrid, or EBE*)

* EBE: Extraterrestrial Biological Entity

(See: Fallen Angelic, Archangel Michael, Alpha-Omega Alliance, Illuminati)

(Voyagers I – Page lv)

In terms of your "alien" visitors, or extraterrestrials, we are referring specifically to those visitors who approach your reality from within the Time Portal System, that is, they are not interdimensional so much as they are inter-time, emanating from different time coordinates within your 3-dimensional interstellar system.

There are seven cultures (world cultures and their various sub-cultures) within your three-dimensional Time Portal System who posses the knowledge and technology necessary to interact with Earth and approach your reality through the Time Portals.

Two of those cultures are primarily responsible for those visitations: The Zeta Reticuli (Intruders) and the Rhanthunkeana (Ranthia) – (Guardians).

(Voyagers I – Page 8)

Presently interacting with Earth through Illuminati covert operations, physical abductions, "channeled" and telepathic subtle contact methods are two competing "Intruder" visitor groups.

Both presently work with competing factions of human Illuminati governments. Both seek dominion of the Halls of Amenti Star Gates and human subjugation.

Group 1:

Black Sun Agenda:

Digressive reptilian Drakonian & hybrid races controlled via Density-4/Dimension-10 Fallen Seraphin.

Kurendara Nibiruian Orange-skinned "Grays" Dracos-Zeta-Anunnaki hybrids (Dracos); Drakon Orion bipedal "Dragons"; Omicron "Dragon-Moth-people" Orion Drakonian-fallen Seraphin hybrids; Odedicron "Beetle insectoid" Andromeda Drakonian-fallen Annu-Elohim hybrids.

Dracos-reptilian strain; Zeta Administrators. Zephelium Blues; Zeta Gray Rigelian, Rutilia or "E.B.E" (Zeta-Dracos hybrid)

Group 2:

Belil Sun Agenda:

Digressive Anunnaki & hybrid races controlled via Density-4/Dimension-11 fallen Annu-Elohim.

Human looking Pleiadian-Human-Nibiruian-Anunnaki hybrid "Blondes"; Nibiruian-Sirian Nephilim Anunnaki-humans (Sirian-Anunnaki); Andromite and Arcturian "Dolphin People" and from inner Earth, Necromiton "Men in Black" Dracos-Anunnaki hybrids and disgressive Rama Mixed Human Cloister Races running "space brother" covert One World Order manipulations.

(See: UIR)

Who are the Intruder Visitors and where do they come from?

Visitors were called "Angels" in ancient texts; today they are called "ETs". Angels and ETs are the same interdimensional, interstellar races.

Visitors come from a variety of different matter density levels within the 15-dimensional Time Matrix.

To understand the locations from which Visitors emerge, it is necessary to understand the basic structure of the Universal Manifestation Template.

Fallen Angelic Race created 568 million years ago by the D-11 Annu-Elohim Fallen Angelic Legion with 11-Strand DNA potential, the most genetically advanced biological form that the Annu-Elohim are capable of seeding.

Anunnaki means “the Avengers of Annu,” the original Fallen Lyran hybrid Founders Race from D-11 Lyra-Aveyon.

The Anunnaki lineage was created specifically as a vehicle through which the D-11 Fallen Annu-Elohim could incarnate directly into Densities 1, 2 and 3, in order to destroy the Guardian Angelic Oraphim and Azurite Eieyani genetic lines, to further their continuing agenda of exploitation and dominion of our Time Matrix.

Also known as the Jehovian “Bipedal Dolphin People” Anunnaki.

(Voyagers I – Page 166)

Competing FALSE 12-STRAND ACTIVATION PROGRAMS are presently being run via unsuspecting New Age & UFO Movement “Channels & Contactees”, by Jehovian “Bipedal Dolphin People” Anunnaki (Sirius A, Arcturian, & “Galactic Federation”) and Pleiadian-Nibiruian (Anu-Seraphim Aquatic-ape-hominid) Anunnaki-Drakonian-Reptile hybrid races.

(See: Fallen Angelic, Archangel Michael, Alpha-Omega Alliance, Illuminati, Intruders)

(AzuritePress.com - FAQ Section)

Go Back

Zephelium

The Zephelium, the original race line of the modern Zeta Reticuli and their Greys, were one of the visiting groups to Atlantis who became genetically mixed with some of the Templar-Annu race families.

The reason contemporary Zeta sought genetic material from our race was that they hoped to find traces of their own original genetic imprint in our DNA, so they could reverse the mutations that had occurred in their own genetic lines and create hybrid versions of themselves more suited to Earth’s environment.

(Voyagers II – Page 83)

The blue-skinned Zephelium are the administrators caste of the Zeta, governing all lower-rank Zeta castes.

(Voyagers I – Page 8)

Go Back

Zeta Reticuli (Little Greys or Lizzies)

The Zeta are indeed real, and physical in terms of biological form.

They are not form your planetary system, but they have working knowledge of the Time Portals System in your dimension.

It is the Zeta and affiliated groups such as the reptilian Drakos, that have been in contact with your government and are responsible for much of what you have come to call the "UFO/alien abduction" phenomena.

The Zeta represent more than just the Little Greys (those small greyish beings with large black eyes). (See: Rutilia)

There are sub-species of Zeta prototype in different colors and size and who represent a group of Zeta mutations created through their experiments in genetic engineering.

The blue-skinned Zephelium are the administrators caste of the Zeta, governing all lower-rank Zeta castes.

(Voyagers I – Page 8)

The Zetas plan to use Holographic Inserts to orchestrate the “mental takeover” of forced matrix transplants in hope of gaining dominion over the Earth territory.

Through the distortions in your traditions and ancient teachings you have been taught to disown personal power, to deny your perceptions and to perpetually distract yourself from looking inward to the knowledge that lives within your connection to the Host Soul Matrix that now serves as the organizational structures for your fragmented genetic code.

Instead you have cultivated the habit to adhere to the dictates of outside figures of authority. You have been taught to obey, to follow blindly the ideas others have handled to you and to fear and mistrust the very nature of your humanity. You have been taught that you were powerless and unworthy, and that your bodies were somehow wretched and unclean and that you can “find God” by searching outside of yourself, or by appeasing some self appointed authority figure who had the power to hold your divinity for you.

All purposely altered and other truths withheld so you could not make a personal connection to Source.

These were NOT the original teachings! (See: Freedom Teaching)

You have been “cultivated” by the Zetas for the success of a “mental takeover.”

Rutilia

Sub-species of Zeta (Intruders) that have a more reptilian-like appearance when manifesting within your system.

Others call them "lizzies".

Illuminati (Sleeper Races)

Humans and other hybrid races who serve as Fallen Angelic puppets and who are being manipulated by fear for personal survival and a desire for acquisition of power to prevent pain and create personal pleasure. Covertly metaphysically motivated towards the One World Order Fallen Angelics’ Master Plan.

Fear, the Pleasure-Pain Principle and Disinformation are the common control elements by which Illuminati and Humans become easily misled into surrendering their power to something outside of themselves.

(See: New Age Movement)

Once this “outside source” has your power, compliance with the approval of that source becomes, implicitly, the only way to feel empowered.

The reality of our present drama means that there are hordes of amnesiac Illuminati Sleepers, “Human Greeting Teams” and “just everyday people” that are presently the unsuspected victims of Astral Tagging, targeted Psychotronic mind control or DNA bond possession.

These are mostly good-hearted, intelligent people, who think they are “honoring their God, Angel, ET, government or science”. They are being blindly guided through their chosen “Pet Control Dogma” (“Traditional” or “Contemporary,” religious or scientific) into unknowingly playing the Fallen Angelic’ Master Plan (OWO).

(Voyager II – Page 400)

The elite "Masters of War" that have held by force positions of political, religious and economic power throughout our known history from Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt and Rome, up to the present-day covert "World Management Team," are the Illuminati hybrid "Sleeper Races."

The Illuminati hybrid Sleeper Races are the Earthly Representatives of competing Anunnaki, Necromiton and Drakonian/Reptilian Fallen Angelic legions, and they have been the motivating force behind all "human" politics since the 9,558 BC "fall" of Atlantis.

Illuminati hybrid Sleepers are but a minority within Earth populations, but they are those presently in positions of greatest power and influence behind the global political, religious and economic infrastructure.

Like Earth Human races, Illuminati Sleepers races have been subjected to literally thousands of years of false cultural and religious programming via implanted Anunnaki and Drakonian/Reptilian indoctrination.

(Voyager II – Page 355)

Most Sleeper Races do not consciously know of the reality Fallen Angelics/ETs - only a few elite, key controllers among each Sleeper fraction are permitted conscious knowledge of covert Fallen Angelic/ET agendas.

Fallen Angelics historically control their Sleepers to serve as their "expendable pawns" upon "Chess-board Earth," through remote NET-transmission of subliminal psychotronic EM (electro-magnetic) scalar-pulse programs and astral Tagging.

Though the Illuminati hybrid Sleeper races appear both outwardly and genetically like "common humans," due to genetic mutations that began in 25,500 BC, they do not have the human soul essence.

The Sleepers are incarnates form the Fallen Angelic/ET collectives that control them; genuine Human Twelve Tribes incarnates emerge from a once ascended master Guardian Maji Grail Line soul collective, not from the Fallen Angelic collectives from which Illuminati Sleepers emerge.

Annu-Elohim

The Fallen Angelic Anyu Race that later became the Fallen Annu-Elohim (forefathers of the Sirian-Anunnaki), intentionally traded in their original genetic capacity to hold natural minimum 12-Strand DNA Template “Christos Potential,” characteristic of the Christos Founder Races, for a digressive 11-Strand DNA Template Mutation.

Through removing the 12th DNA Strand Template form their genetic blueprint, the Annu-Elohim successfully blocked the Density-5 Breneau Founder Races from incarnating into their race line, so they were free to create a legion of self-contained Fallen Angelic dominion forces within our Time Matrix.

Their intention was, and continues to be, oppressive, exploiting dominion of our Time Matrix and its life-fields, and the operational control over the 12 Primary Star Gates of the Universal Templar Complex in our Time Matrix.

The Annu-Elohim created a raced called the Anunnaki (who only have 11-Strands DNA template) in reaction to the Founder Races that, in alignment with Source, created the Angelic Human Race lines to protect this Time Matrix.

One World Order (OWO)

Governmental structure system were the "Interior Government" works "behind the scenes" while a "puppet government" maintains the illusion of freedom for the people.

Establishment of a totalitarian rule on Earth by the UIR (United Intruder Resistance)

Anunnaki’s vested interest in their intended One World Order dominion agenda and subsequent seizure of the Halls of Amenti star gates requires the temporary use of humans to open the Security Seals on Earth’s Star Gates, which the Fallen Angelics cannot fully access without human biology (i.e. DNA-12 Strand Template)

There are 3 competing One World Order agendas:

1) In 9,560 BC through the Luciferian Convenant the:

a) Pleidian-Nibiruian Samjase-Luciferian-Anunnaki ("Blonds")
b) Sirius B Marduke-Anunnaki (Anunnaki + Omicron "Dragon-Moth")
c) Enlil-Odedicron (Anunnaki + Reptile-Avian)
d) Thoth-Enki-Seohelium (Anunnaki + Zeta)
e) Marduke-Necromiton-Luciferian (Anunnaki + Alpha-Omega Centauri Blue Centaurs)
f) Galactic Federation and the Nohasa Atlantis Jehovian-Urantia and their respective Annu-Mechizedek races

enter full alliance under the One World Order Anti-Christos Agenda formally mandated through the Luciferian Covenant.

2) Omicron-Draconian and Omicron-Reptilian races of Orion from second competing Orion-Drakonian One World Order Agenda.

3) Main Sirius A Jehovian-Annunaki ("Bipedal Dolphin People") race form third competing Jehovian One World Order Agenda.

The elite "Masters of War" that have held by force positions of political, religious and economic power throughout our known history from Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt and Rome, up to the present-day covert "World Management Team," are the Illuminati hybrid "Sleeper Races."

The Illuminati hybrid Sleeper Races are the Earthly Representatives of competing Anunnaki, Necromiton and Drakonian/Reptilian Fallen Angelic legions, and they have been the motivating force behind all "human" politics since the 9,558 BC "fall" of Atlantis.

Illuminati hybrid Sleepers are but a minority within Earth populations, but they are those presently in positions of greatest power and influence behind the global political, religious and economic infrastructure.

Like Earth Human races, Illuminati Sleepers races have been subjected to literally thousands of years of false cultural and religious programming via implanted Anunnaki and Drakonian/Reptilian indoctrination.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Well found Lozion, I'm no Daniel and currently posting from my phone while on holiday in Portugal (where the Geoengineering is partly ruining it giving us shit weather) but just had to post and say a lot of the info you have found seems to make sense but I'm a little suspect at their liking quantum theory and unified field physics over RS theory and also the law of one, especially if it turns out that the law of one isn't to be trusted. Daniel, do you have an update on that yet after looking into its original sources?
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 am

Just remember that we as humans LOVE to categorize and label (name) things in an impressive way that make it seem like we've achieved something by all our naming and categorizing.

I doubt that the information is good based on how it is presented. It seems to be specifically designed to look impressive by "talking a lot but saying very little". There are probably thousands of variations of how these bloodlines are reptilian and those are not, how you get the good guys from these stars and the bad guys from those stars. How its all bad with the bad guys (insert label here, e.g. illuminati) is in control of everything and can mind-control people through some bad-ass sounding mechanism like dna programming that sounds like everyone's just a victim of the bad guys.

I don't see any practical value in the material - other than judging, categorizing and labelling and then making people argue about which categories and labels are more accurate than others.

What does this accomplish exactly? Look at the text. It just makes you suspect everyone and everything. Makes you want to judge everything as "false" or "bad". It accomplishes exactly what it was designed to do. Divide and conquer. Distract from truth with lots of impressive sounding content and have people focus on trivial things so they won't wake up and put their minds together to accomplish something great together.

You know, coming from a fundamentalist christian background (which is in my past), I always found it amusing that my fellow believers never "saw" the bible verses where God looked at the tower of babel being built and the unity the people were in and said "Now nothing is impossible for them".

Just unity, shared vision, cooperation. Just that alone, is enough to even make the traditional monotheistic God say they've become gods themselves.

Nothing is impossible for those in unity and cooperation.

Look at what just a handful of manipulative self-centered people accomplished by working together (despite their factional rivalry) in controlling the world. If thats what 'BAD' people can accomplish with a little cooperation and intelligence. Imagine what WE can accomplish with a little cooperation and intelligence.

Why focus on stuff like these labels and categories and which ETs are from which stars and what impressive names and orders and confederations they belong to? Why does it matter? Don't we have bigger fish to fry down here?

/end rant

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 am

I've researched more this Order and found a few a links. Official FAQ: http://www.azuritepress.com/articles/fa ... krElBb0vuc

A member who defroqued after 5 years and why: http://nashvillekatz.wordpress.com/2009 ... from-mceo/

Sounds like another cult like group with expensive workshops and products that purports to be the sacred holders of the Truth... :shock:
It does make me ask if there is a common hidden knowledge of Creation that has been hijacked and altered by various Illuminati/secret societies/lodges to further their agendas, would it look like the MCEO material? It has elements of the Law of One, Hermetic secrets of ancient Egypt, Essenes & Mystery School lore plus a Gnostic type cosmology. Makes one wonder why there aren't any leaked documents from those members who quit, became turncoats, ran away. An example: Why cant nobody tell me exactly about the ritual that takes place when a Mason becomes holder of the 33rd degree Scottish Rite?

Also, why is it that in all of our recent history with the tools at our disposal, we havent been able to construct a comprehensive theory of everything with undisputable evidence? (Or am I missing the boat by not exploring enough of Larson's material?)

Sorry for the rant, just sharing my thougths...

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Lozion, good questions. Original teachings, not so much with humans, still expressed by mostly every other nation in this place. Lack of documentation? When you go against the family, and the original break is with documentation, and pushing against natural uplift of humans, then that is rare. That is just watching, and waiting, and only sneaking in with Fire when commanded by the One. All of those high gangsters have some damned business plan, mostly turns Life into some resource. Those few who will not put up with that are neither predator nor prey, just serve the One. The irony is that the invitation to upper management is some act of desparation, in this place.

And those that want the math? Being the math is not the same as the description, very dangerous. Trying to explain any of what is really going on would harm many, going too far, too fast. Or, one could say that photonic molecular compositions are more dangerous golems than the baryonic, that is how it starts before most remember.

And that is why humans do not get books, just scratches, and mounds, and signs in the skies. Those who can read that by very definition lack the frame of reference for words to add. Go ask a Mound Priest, or a Shield Teacher, if you can travel the times.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:09 pm

neal wrote:Lozion, good questions. Original teachings, not so much with humans, still expressed by mostly every other nation in this place. Lack of documentation? When you go against the family, and the original break is with documentation, and pushing against natural uplift of humans, then that is rare. That is just watching, and waiting, and only sneaking in with Fire when commanded by the One. All of those high gangsters have some damned business plan, mostly turns Life into some resource. Those few who will not put up with that are neither predator nor prey, just serve the One. The irony is that the invitation to upper management is some act of desparation, in this place.

And those that want the math? Being the math is not the same as the description, very dangerous. Trying to explain any of what is really going on would harm many, going too far, too fast. Or, one could say that photonic molecular compositions are more dangerous golems than the baryonic, that is how it starts before most remember.

And that is why humans do not get books, just scratches, and mounds, and signs in the skies. Those who can read that by very definition lack the frame of reference for words to add. Go ask a Mound Priest, or a Shield Teacher, if you can travel the times.
I'm sorry neal, you sound a little too cryptic for me to understand clearly, maybe its a language thing? Mound Priest, Shield Teacher?

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:49 am

You know, I came across the Azurite Press materials back in 2010, and for a long time I was convinced that this group was on to something. But after many months of looking into their materials, and trying to understand their "Keylontic Science", it became clear to me that this group is a very elaborate "New Age" cult group, and the very epitome of promoting a NWR, just as daniel writes about in his last paper.

One thing about this group that really seems to impress a lot of people, is the absolute and shear enormity of the information they put out. There is so much information, and yes very expensive workshops that are never ending in order for any cult follower of the group to "keep up".

I could go on and on about this group, and all the red flags that pop up for me about this cult, but something that daniel and I have discussed several times is:
Complexity is entertaining, Simplicity is not
The Azurite Press materials is the most complex body of information I have ever come across with regards to any "New Age- Love and Light" New World Religion group. The galactic dramas they teach about are so complex, that to me it seems clear that this is intentional because of its "bliss like distractions", and the fact that nobody can ever make heads or tails of the information. Now of course, if you continue to seek Ashayanna's and other key "contract members" divine guidance, then of course you just might ascend before its too late! What a load of crap.

This NWR group comes complete with every element of an elite priestly caste to surrender your sovereignty to, and of you act now, they'll also throw in a personal "merkeba" vehicle that you can use to transverse the many universes at the speed of thought.
Just like the Pied Piper led rats through the streets, dancing like the marionettes, swaying to the symphony of destruction....