New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

MikeD_1957
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by MikeD_1957 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm

This appears to be the article I referrenced concerning the meeting in Warminster Pa. Invitations were sent in July 2012, the meeting was November 2012.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... -spre.html

very strange, I am almost certain David's name was on the list of attendees, but it is now absent.
Documentation of meeting

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... e-buc.html

List of Attendees at Johnsville Centrifuge meeting
 Anya Briggs has compiled an updated list of leading UFO/ET researchers who attended the Johnsville Centrifuge meeting.
Ms. Briggs writes, “This is by no means a complete list. I am going by memory of what the researchers who I was in touch with told me who would be there and from text messages I received by one of the researchers while he was at the event.
"Without any further ado, the names of the attendees I can 100% say attended:
Micah Hanks
Anthony F. Sanchez
Scotty Roberts
Stephen Bassett
Kerry Cassidy
Miriam Delicado
Chip Coffey
 UPDATE, MAY 25TH, 2013:
A reliable source just provided me with several more names of attendees who definitely,
100% attended:
Leo Sprinkle
Mel Fabregas
Stanton Friedman
James Fox
Kim Carlsberg
UPDATE, JUNE 5TH, 2013:
Col. John Alexander
roof of the attendance of the following men at an event in Bucks Co., Pa., last November:

http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013 ... rcher.html
And possible attendees (not at all 100% sure if they attended or not, but could have very easily):

Paola Harris
Nick Pope
Richard C. Hoagland
Bob Dean
Marcia Shafer
Grant Cameron
Whitley Strieber

Bill Birnes
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos
Graham Hancock
Erich von Däniken
Jordan Maxwell

http://anyaisachannel.blogspot.com/2013 ... tions.html
Three of the people on that list wound up not showing up. They were:

Dr. Steven Greer
George Noory
Richard Dolan

Use your discernment and stay safe.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:27 pm

daniel wrote: That's a big part of it, since so many people are addicted to technology. You also have to be relatively "clean" of SM substances. Personally, I don't drink, smoke, use drugs (even prescription), no caffeine, no carbonated beverages... yeah, I'm boring. And since I've spent so much time in Nature, I easily "re-tune" to Nature's rhythms when away from civilization, so it only took a couple of days out in the woods to get balanced enough to interact.
Thank you for the answers! I try to keep it clean also by not smoking, not using drugs and drinking is fading away. I still drink coffee and carbonated beverage though, so I have a ways to go. I love nature and can spend time there since I do live in the country. But, I do also spend a lot of time "connected" through technology. How else could I have found this site?
This will be followed shortly by some Bruce/Gopi papers on "Zero Point Energy in the Reciprocal System," that are going to give ALL the theoretical details of precisely what zero point energy is and how it works. Gopi has a unique ability to explain things in simple terms--while here, he explained the zero point to a Brazilian grandmother, and she understood it! Bruce met with John Moray, son of T. Henry Moray, and now understands exactly how the "Moray Valve" works. The followup to the ZPE papers will be detailed descriptions of these free energy devices, though it is not currently possible to reproduce them because of the radioactive material they use, which is, of course, banned from purchase these days.
I have the Zero Point Energy book and could not follow the line of thought. Must have re-read it 3 or 4 times. But that was before hearing about Larson's books. Maybe now it will make sense.

It is phenomenal how close I have come to what it "going on" through out my life without really know it. Kind of like Forrest Gump! Yeah but I am just a nobody. No unusual chairs around here!
All that glitter is not GOLD!

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 am

The comments about mind control reminded me on Walter Bowart's book Operation Mind Control (1978) and the one referenced below - I recommend you to read it, it's only a few dozen pages long. It relates to Daniel's last paper.

"It is more dangerous than atomic destruction", warns CIA funded physiologist Dr. Jose Delgado, "Because in our wisdom we may destroy the planet. But through our knowledge of the brain, we may transform, we may shape, direct, robotize man. I think the great danger of the future is...that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized" (69). Delgado ought to know. As father of Electronic Stimulation of the Brain (ESB), he helped spawn the Invisible War.
Bowart & Sutton, 1990: The Invisible Third World War.

See also: 2045 - Strategic Social Initiative, Global Future 2045 International Congress, 2045: A New Era for Humanity (YT), Who wants to live forever? Russian project aims to transplant a human brain into a 'Davros'-style robot body within 10 years ('12); The Coming Artilect War ('09).

Pioneer biocyberneticist Dr. Craig Fields, at his Pentagon DARPA laboratories, masterminds the developments of new techniques which may soon create the first robotized army and electronically controlled human population (73).
Bowart & Sutton, 1990: The Invisible Third World War.

See also: Army of the future: Soldiers will be able to run at Olympic speed and won't need food or sleep with gene technology ('12), Telepatía y una fuerza sobrehumana, superpoderes de soldados del futuro ('13), Pentagon’s Project ‘Avatar’: Same as the Movie, but With Robots Instead of Aliens ('12), Pentagon’s DARPA preparing to equip robots with ‘real’ brains ('13), DARPA’S PROJECT : The Real Terminators (docu., '13), Pentagon's DARPA researchers learn to control rat's brain over Internet ('13).

Add.: Yale will train US Special Forces in interrogation techniques using immigrants as guinea pigs ('13), DARPA scientists want to create database of all conversations ('13).
"You talk the talk ... do you walk the walk?" Kubrick, Full Metal Jacket

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 am

daniel wrote:We end on comparing Shakespeare's work to the Bible. Joseph contends that Shakespeare's work is a "reply" to the bible as they contain the same typology.
On the page containing that interview, there are some links related to Shakespeare's works [1]. I remember that in Chris Pinto's documentary [2] it was said that Sir Francis Bacon paid various poets and writers to write "Shakespeare's" plays [3].

[1] Shakespeare’s Plays Were Written by a Jewish Woman; Amelia Bassano Lanier as Shakespeare
[2] Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings - The New Atlantis
[3] Francis Bacon Research Trust

deepfsh
Mage
Mage

Post by deepfsh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:41 am

It's good to know that there was a "Bilderberg-style" meeting of UFO researchers (among them also an ex general of the NSA), even though I haven't noticed David's name. I don't know how credible this is, but it can be worrying. Let's not forget what David experienced during and after his article on Financial Tyranny: a supposed death threat, sbd. pretending to be him intended to draw all the money from his bank account, his e-mail was maybe hacked in (maybe that's why he didn't see some mails in his inbox, but only under 'all mail' later on), he received a paper from the insurance company regarding a child's seat – related to a car accident he was supposedly involved in, and his friend died in mysterious circumstances near his home.

The event was held in Pennsylvania, on the East Coast. Although J. Maxwell's attendance isn't corroborated, he said something very interesting in an interview from 2010. You can listen to the opening remarks of the video, or you can read its transcript below (the emphases are mine).

Jordan Maxwell (JM): In 1990, I was speaking at a UFO conference over in Palm Springs, California. I was speaking at a conference there and this guy I noticed was dressed typical, like a hippie. He had the psychedelic shirt on and thongs. He had long hair, all the way down his back, blonde, and was very soft-spoken, and he presented himself as just a hippie. But I knew instinctively he was not because his mannerisms spoke of culture, money. His whole mannerism; he is not who he is portraying himself to be.

And so, he came over to me and he said, ‘Jordan, I’d like to invite you, take you to dinner across the street. I want to talk with you.’

And I thought this interesting, whoever this guy is. He looked to be about maybe 30, 35, and he said, ‘I want to talk with you. I have something to tell you. So, would you go to dinner with me?’ I said, ‘Sure.’

We go across the street. It was in Palm Springs during the summer. It was very warm at night. We went to a Mexican restaurant, sat outside. It was a beautiful night.

And he said ‘I have something to tell you. It’s not going to happen right now. It’s going to happen later on in your life so you don’t have to worry about it now. But one day you’re going to have two men come to you and they’re going to ask you to go with them to a very important city on the East Coast. And they will not threaten you. There will not be any threats but they’re going to ask you to come with them and they are going to bring you to a very important place back East, where very powerful people are.

And the reason why they’re coming for you is they have a business proposition they want to make with you. They got a business proposition and they want to talk with you about it.’

And he said, ‘You can agree to go with them because they will not harm you.’ And he said, ‘They’re just businessmen.’ And he said, ‘But when you go, the building you will go into has …’

I can’t remember if he said 12 or 13, I think he said 13 steps. Maybe it was 12. Anyway, he said, ‘But, there will be beautiful marble steps, there are going to be 12 of them. When you’re walking up those marble steps, you’ll remember I told you that this was going to happen. And the two guys will be bringing you to meet a very important man.’

And he said, ‘The proposition is going to be simply this; that if you can do your work and leave certain subjects alone, do whatever you want, talk about anything you want on all of this, the religion, and philosophies and all this stuff, do whatever you want here, but leave these subjects alone. Forget them. Don’t even talk about them. Then, if you can agree to that, they will then …’ he said to me, ‘They will make you their golden boy. You will be on magazine covers, you will be in newspapers, they will promote you in movies and you will be living very good. And they will protect you and promote you and you’ll have a very good life.’

And so I said, ‘Suppose I decide I don’t want the deal?’

He said, ‘They’re not going to threaten you, it’s just a business deal. And what they will say to you, what this man will say to you, Well, if you cannot agree to this, then we will have to consider you to be our enemy and we will have to act accordingly.’

And he said, then, and they made a very big point of this, he said, ‘They will tell you that you don’t need to make a decision now. You tell them how long you want before giving them a decision. If it’s six days, six weeks, six months, it doesn’t matter to them. They don’t care. You tell them how long you want to think about it and whatever you tell them, they will accept. But when the day comes that you set, you have to give them an answer. Are you with us or against us?’

And he said, ‘That day you have to give them an answer because they are very serious. They can make you or break you.’

So I asked him, ‘Why are you telling me this?’

And he said, ‘Because it’s going to happen. It will happen. Not for a long time but one day it will happen, so I think it is better that you start thinking about this, because it’s going to be serious. You’re going to be facing some very powerful people and they’re not playing games. So you better start thinking about it.’

So I said to him, ‘Well, what should my answer be?’

He said, ‘Oh, no, I can’t do that. That’s up to you. That’s your call.’ And he said, ‘All I will tell you is this, that whatever your decision you will make, will affect you when you die. That I will tell you. If you make the wrong decision, when you die you’re going to pay for it on the other side. They’re going to be waiting for you.’

So, the implication was, I got from it, if you want to live good now, go with the flow. But when you die, you’ve got a spiritual price you have to pay because you, you know, you sold out, kind of thing. He didn’t say that but that’s what I gathered. That whoever your spiritual companions are in the universe sent you here not to sell out.

And so, he said, ‘So, just think about it. They’ll come one day. That’s it.’

And so he used to show up every now and then he would show up at lectures of mine and I would see him. He called himself Cosmos.

And I said, ‘What is your real name?’

He said, ‘Not important, just call me Cosmos.’

He was always very, very kind, very courteous, very generous with me. And he would pop up all the time, any time I would speak in San Francisco he would pop up.

And one day, quite a few years ago, I was in San Francisco giving a lecture, and a lady was buying a tape or book from me at my table, and the book fell on the floor. I couldn’t go around the table and pick it up for her but Cosmos was standing next to her. So he leaned down to pick it up for her, and when he did, a medallion fell out of his hippie shirt and the moment I saw it I knew what it was.

It was a brilliantly designed double-headed eagle, Masonic double-headed eagle, with a triangle of a red, probably a ruby. It was about that size [indicating about 2”] It had a triangle ruby with ‘33’ embedded on it, cut on the ruby and it was sitting on top of the double-headed eagle of Free Masonry.

And when I saw that, for the first time I reached out and grabbed it because it was on a long chain, and I said, ‘Thirty-third degree Mason?’ And he said, ‘No. Council of 33.’ Meaning he’s not just a 33rd degree Mason, he’s on the Council of 33. And Washington, D.C. there are 33 men that run world Masonry. And... It’s called The Council of 33 and he’s on it.

And I said to him, ‘Cosmos, were you a 33rd degree when you talked with me a few years ago in Palm Springs?’

He said, ‘Yes.’

And I said, ‘I don’t understand what’s going on here.’

And he said to me, ‘Jordan, you go all around the world talking about political leaders, talking about the Queen of England, you bad mouth the Pope, you bad mouth people, you know, you’re jumping on everybody and doing what you’re doing. Has anyone ever harmed you?’

I said, ‘No.’

‘Has anybody tried to arrest you, or to frighten you, or do anything to you?’

I said, ‘No.’

And he said, “Have you ever wondered why?’

And I said, ‘I’ve never thought about it.’

He said, ‘No one has harmed you because of us. We are protecting you. We follow you everywhere you go. We know what you’re doing and we’re protecting you. The Council of 33 is protecting you.’

And I said, ‘I really don’t understand this.’

And he said, ‘You don’t need to. All you need to know is that we are protecting you. We know exactly who you are and what you’re doing, and where you go. And no one’s going to harm you. That is the task we have been given, to protect you.

I thought, Wow. And then Dr. Sheyers [laughs] … it’s my Masonic papers later on. That hasn’t happened, what he said, hasn’t happened, yet. So I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if it does maybe in the future, if things really start to get big, you know, and more people hearing and it gets to be big, somewhere along the line …

Because I had an FBI agent back in the late 1990s, an FBI agent called me from San Diego. I was in Los Angeles, and this guy called me from San Diego and he gave me his name, Special Agent Somebody from San Diego. And I said, ‘Just hold on, I’ll call you back,’ and I hung up.

So I called Information in San Diego and I got the FBIs phone number. I called that number and I asked for him, and he comes on the phone. So now I know, he is FBI.

So I said, ‘Okay, now talk to me.’

And he said, ‘I’m calling you as a social call. It’s not business. I just want you to know that the people who work in the FBI, the working class people, we know who you are and what you’re doing. And we like what you’re doing. We don’t have any problem with what you’re doing. Many of the people in the FBI like what you’re saying. And right now, I just want to let you know your government does not see you as a threat. They don’t care what you’re talking about the Pope, and religion. They don’t care about that. And they don’t really see you as a threat because you’re not talking about arms and overthrowing the government. So they don’t see you as a threat at all.

But,’ he said, ‘The reason why they don’t see you as a threat is because they know people are hearing you, but nobody is listening. But when people begin to listen to you, now we’re going to have to look at you again, because now you could be politically dangerous. So as long as we see people are just hearing you like they hear everybody else, it’s fine. But if we see people starting to listen to you, then we’ll have to take another look at you.’

‘But,’ he said, ‘Right now I want to tell you one thing for sure: we in the FBI and your government does not see you as a threat. But if ever you’re going to seriously be in trouble, let me tell you who your enemy will be. It’s going to be the church. It’s most likely going to be the Catholic church. But it’s going to be the church. Christian church will be your enemy, because the Christian church is the biggest organized criminal syndicate in the world, and we know it. The people who are actually running Christianity, both Protestant and Catholic, behind the scenes, are the world’s best criminals, and we know that.’

‘So,’ he says, ‘When you’re messing with the church, you’re messing with underworld criminal syndicates. Money, politics, sex, drugs, the whole thing; they’re running it and we know that. So your government doesn’t see you as a threat but you keep messing around with the church and the Pope, they’re going to see you as a threat.’

I have a young friend who was double-dating with another guy and he called me after, a couple days later. He said, ‘Yeah, I went out a couple nights ago with my girlfriend and we double-dated with another couple.’ And he said this other guy was a Mossad agent. And he said, ‘So at dinner I asked him if he knew anything about you. And he said: Yeah, Israel knows all about Jordan Maxwell. We’re painfully well aware of him. Yes. However, there is nothing we can do about him because he doesn’t suggest taking up arms, guns, nothing. He’s only talking so there’s not much you can do about him.

But Israel feels that he could be a very serious threat to Israel if he undermines our religion. If he undermines the Jewish religion, that will reflect on Israel politically, and the Middle East. And that would be very dangerous, so we’re watching him but there’s not much we can do about him right now because he’s not suggesting overthrow of governments or anything so …’

I just think all those incidents are interesting.

The above mentioned Freemason's proposal sounds like the one in the 2013 Mercedes Super Bowl commercial.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:56 am

Very good analysis from Ken on the Annunaki subject. May be that they are indeed hiding in ISON and have TOLEC confused. Bring it on Enlil. Show your true face...

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2013/09/1 ... genda.aspx
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Zero Point Energy source material

Post by bruce » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

MrTwig wrote:I have the Zero Point Energy book and could not follow the line of thought. Must have re-read it 3 or 4 times. But that was before hearing about Larson's books. Maybe now it will make sense.
Moray King wrote a book about ZPE, which is not T. Henry Moray's, book, The Sea of Energy. But forget about those books... go directly to the source, the book confiscated from libraries by the FBI in 1942, Gustave Le Bon's 1907 treatise on The Evolution of Matter. (Public domain; PDFs available.) That research is where T. Henry Moray got all his ideas from and just found a way to practically engineer them. I call it "the Flintstones version of the Reciprocal System." Had all the concepts, but never assembled it into a theory. Just remember these relations: "ponderable" = "material sector," "imponderable" = "cosmic sector," "matter" = "material structure," "ether" = "cosmic structure." And that matter and ether are reciprocally related as motion (or movement, as Le Bon calls it).

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 pm

bruce wrote: Moray King wrote a book about ZPE, which is not T. Henry Moray's, book, The Sea of Energy. But forget about those books... go directly to the source, the book confiscated from libraries by the FBI in 1942, Gustave Le Bon's 1907 treatise on The Evolution of Matter. (Public domain; PDFs available.) That research is where T. Henry Moray got all his ideas from and just found a way to practically engineer them. I call it "the Flintstones version of the Reciprocal System." Had all the concepts, but never assembled it into a theory. Just remember these relations: "ponderable" = "material sector," "imponderable" = "cosmic sector," "matter" = "material structure," "ether" = "cosmic structure." And that matter and ether are reciprocally related as motion (or movement, as Le Bon calls it).
Thanks Bruce! I will check it out now. Always had an interest in figuring out how this all worked. Seems like we are getting closer to using it now.
All that glitter is not GOLD!

4KAAG
Inquirer
Inquirer

Regarding handouts or "bait"

Post by 4KAAG » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 pm

It seems anything the cabal does is actually a corruption of something that already exists. They may be patient, but creative, I don't think so. They are leeches and arms dealers for a reason.

You speak of global funds, and ReVal as handouts.. but in essence, isn't the removal of debt, something artifical and false to begin with (not something to be given or handed-down,) more of a return to how the natural world exists already? But without an oppressive cabal deciding rules on trade and economics?

Trade happens in nature. Taxes do not. It's like there's been this giant boot stomping on us. If there's anything like a positive military alliance a la Cobra or Fulford and news, like what was mentioned in your first paper I think, nature would re-boot and regrow.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Regarding handouts or "bait"

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:53 am

4KAAG wrote:You speak of global funds, and ReVal as handouts.. but in essence, isn't the removal of debt, something artifical and false to begin with (not something to be given or handed-down,) more of a return to how the natural world exists already? But without an oppressive cabal deciding rules on trade and economics?
They are not removing debt; they are handing out artificial currency to disrupt the existing marketplace of artificial currency. It's a paper war between factions of the Royalty over who owns you, and it will still be the general population that pays the price.

In order to eliminate debt, you would have to eliminate ALL artificial constructs, such as "notes" (money). Gold or platinum are STILL artificial, in that I've yet to see squirrels trading gold nuggets for acorns.
4KAAG wrote:Trade happens in nature. Taxes do not. It's like there's been this giant boot stomping on us. If there's anything like a positive military alliance a la Cobra or Fulford and news, like what was mentioned in your first paper I think, nature would re-boot and regrow.
Aaron and I have discussed this situation at length; our take is that if anything ever does happen, grab the money and run... get rid of it as fast as possible in exchange for tangible goods--buy a farm, greenhouses, building material--and use it as a tool to get free of the economic system, altogether, before the old system reasserts itself with new leadership.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii