New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor
New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue Beam

Post by Aaron » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Everyone,

daniel's new paper is published on the rs2daniel site here http://www.rs2daniel.com/the-gaping-who ... on-daniel/

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Re: New World Religion-Enslaving the Human Spirit with Blue

Post by Djchrismac » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Brilliant, thanks Aaron and Daniel for all your hard work!!! I'm away to settle down for the evening and thoroughly read the new paper.... :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Awesome, am starting to read it now... :D
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:52 pm

Very good read. 1st impressions & comments:
Being Canadian, I was familiar with Monast's work on Project Blue Beam with which I agree on most points. More slavery thanks to technology and some pseudo messiah/ascended masters/ET savvy? Wont work.

So the Annunaki are our co-creators but Daniel has doubts any close stars have the capability to support planets with advanced life. So where are these Annunaki from? Isnt that a contradiction? If they came here txs to Arks or alike then distance is unimportant. What about all the data about those other SM's, the Draco, Hydra and their Grey minions which he mentions he encountered once. If those are real, it suggests more life is out there and why not also friendlies or is this Universe solely populated by geneticist freaks looking for radioactive gold? He also mentions some crop circles as a sign for a potential return of Enki. I'm sorry but who says this ET really wishes the best for us and is not part of the deception plan by the pros of that art, Reptilans? Mmm.

Daniel is also a proponent of Ascension as a natural process of evolution for consciousness. I'm am too. This concept has been eloquently put forward in the New Age as the Law Of One by an channelled entity named Ra to which material Daniel adheres to, on some points at least, while at the same time he denounces channelings as psy-ops from the PTW to implant new spiritual beliefs for more slavery. Again, Isnt that a contradiction? And if there was intelligent life out there, wouldnt they have gone through that process themselves if they were older then us and/or manifest interest in our turn to "move up" so to speak?
Note that I also stay away from channelled material.

Well, just some thoughts and questions that I'd like some clarification on. Hope I'm not sounding snipy. :?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Lozion wrote:So the Annunaki are our co-creators but Daniel has doubts any close stars have the capability to support planets with advanced life. So where are these Annunaki from? Isnt that a contradiction?
Wow, you think I'm infallible? Maybe I'll run for Pope! :)

I'm on a learning curve, just like everybody else. I try to learn from my mistakes and misunderstandings and do my best to correct them, as new information becomes available. I see no point in pretending that I got everything right the first time. If you want infallible gods, I'm sure the NWO can supply you with an ample supply. I'm just not one of them.

Last time I looked at exoplanets, there were about 6 of them. When I did this paper, there were 142. Just checked the SAME list now, and there are 146, so I think it is wise for our understanding to grow as better data becomes available.

I have not been able to identify the home star of the Titans, the grandfolks of the Annunaki (most of the Annunaki were born in this solar system). Orbital data from Mayan records indicate they traveled here from somewhere 8-10 light years distant, using an Ark (our moon). The Dogon people, whom have descriptions of Enki (as Oannes), indicate they came from (and returned regularly to) Sirius, 8.6 light years away. There is a good chance the SMs live ON the Arks, like many of the LMs do, not on a specific planet, and just travel around the Universe like merchants did in the old days. Sirius is a binary, so probably no stable planets, but the presence of a binary indicated a supernova took place there--so plenty of asteroids and debris. And if you want to get a lube and tune-up for your Ark, that's the place to go.
Lozion wrote:If they came here txs to Arks or alike then distance is unimportant. What about all the data about those other SM's, the Draco, Hydra and their Grey minions which he mentions he encountered once. If those are real, it suggests more life is out there and why not also friendlies or is this Universe solely populated by geneticist freaks looking for radioactive gold?
Yes, but not one of those "grays" ever told me, "Dude, I'm like from Zeta Reticuli 4--a fantabulous place, you should come for a visit!" I don't know for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that most "ETs" that are spotted are from right here. I'd bet the SM genetic technology didn't get thown out by the NWO.

As to friendly life; the LMs are "out there," and they're good friends of mine. And they have hinted that there are others out there, but none of them want to get within spitting distance of Earth, until mankind grows up and starts acting responsibly.
Lozion wrote:He also mentions some crop circles as a sign for a potential return of Enki. I'm sorry but who says this ET really wishes the best for us and is not part of the deception plan by the pros of that art, Reptilans? Mmm.
What I said was, "I was rather glad to see that crop circle that said, "Enki Returns." Just hope it isn't Enlil pretending to be Enki." So I guess it was ME that originally stated that this might be part of the deception plan. And that was a post HERE, and nothing to do with this last paper. Sounds like somebody is grasping at straws.
Lozion wrote:Daniel is also a proponent of Ascension as a natural process of evolution for consciousness. I'm am too. This concept has been eloquently put forward in the New Age as the Law Of One by an channelled entity named Ra to which material Daniel adheres to, on some points at least, while at the same time he denounces channelings as psy-ops from the PTW to implant new spiritual beliefs for more slavery. Again, Isnt that a contradiction? And if there was intelligent life out there, wouldnt they have gone through that process themselves if they were older then us and/or manifest interest in our turn to "move up" so to speak?
Note that I also stay away from channelled material.
Golly, wouldn't it be nice if everything in the Universe was perfectly straightforward and there was never anything that appeared contradictory? But it would also be massively boring.

Let me ask you this, Lozion... how much time do you spend every day, helping various flora and fauna surrounding you to evolve to a higher state of being? After all, humanity is the most advanced form of life on Earth right now, and you're part of humanity--so being "older", are you helping these critters to "move up" so to speak? If you're not doing it...

Regarding the Law of One... I just received an very interesting message from someone that did some background research into the Ra channelings, which named the sources of much of "Ra's" comments, starting with Cayce's "Children of the Law of One" and showing that all the material in those books can be directly traced to earlier sources, starting around 1880. I have most of that reference material, so I am going to verify it for myself before reaching any conclusions, but suffice it to say that it has cast substantial doubt on the "channeled" nature of that material.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm sorry Daniel, I'm having a bout of Malaria and am not clear minded. For now, let me say that like most others on this forum I respect your work alot and eagerly await your papers which are more pieces to add to the Grand Puzzle or TOE. More pieces bring more data and thus more questions...

I'll comment more when I get better... Are mosquitoes micro versions of SM's? Grrr :?

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:59 pm

daniel wrote:
Note that I also stay away from channelled material...

Regarding the Law of One... I just received an very interesting message from someone that did some background research into the Ra channelings, which named the sources of much of "Ra's" comments, starting with Cayce's "Children of the Law of One" and showing that all the material in those books can be directly traced to earlier sources, starting around 1880. I have most of that reference material, so I am going to verify it for myself before reaching any conclusions, but suffice it to say that it has cast substantial doubt on the "channeled" nature of that material.
When I first joined this site, I thought it was possible to follow some channelled material in conjuntion with learning some real science here. Now I have cut myself off from channellings.

Ken, in his blog, provided a link to an article by Cameron Day which puts into words why I and so many others are realizing how we have been duped by cyber geeks in basements. The recent years of channelings have been an attempt to grab those who are disgusted with religion but who feel called to an alternative "new age" philosphy.

The most "religious" experiences I have ever had have been communing with my own spirit and having meaningful exchanges with life right here on Terra.

Since performing a Self-Clearing exercise, recommended by Day, I have revoked all agreements, conscious or otherwise, with any beings that do not have my best interests in mind and have reclaimed all my energy that has gone into those agreements.

I am again feeling rested after sleeping instead of exhausted from dream-time battles with the "dark".

I added an edit because I forgot to provide a link to Cameron's article:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/ ... ht-worker/
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 am

PHIon wrote:Since performing a Self-Clearing exercise, recommended by Day, I have revoked all agreements, conscious or otherwise, with any beings that do not have my best interests in mind and have reclaimed all my energy that has gone into those agreements.

I am again feeling rested after sleeping instead of exhausted from dream-time battles with the "dark".

I added an edit because I forgot to provide a link to Cameron's article:

http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/ ... ht-worker/
Thanks to this article now I see more of this channeled material to be of a hoax. My dream from before told me about a change that was on the way and it indicated right around this time and the "deadline" would be the next sunday the 8th of september. In the dream I heard these 2 or more guys talking about teaching to make a new vehicle -- a car --(apparently out of scratch or something), in just 13 weeks so thats pretty much 12th week going on right now of that time given. So this dream is for me only(maybe others can change aswell). I interpret this dream as so that I would need to learn to build a new body for myself and perhaps it means the cosmic body or material body work dont know what, but I think this change in "religion" is what it was really for, perhaps it is something else still, well I have one whole week time left so maybe its all the time I need to figure it out.

Anyways in another thread told about this documentary and it was very good and it is related to this article in a way. So thanks again for that article PHion nice one and relevant to my interests.

soldierhugsmember
Adept
Adept

Post by soldierhugsmember » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

lozion, apparently MMS works for malaria.
http://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/atta ... s-with-mms

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

soldierhugsmember wrote:lozion, apparently MMS works for malaria.
http://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/atta ... s-with-mms
Wow, I'm amazed this has not gone viral yet as it should. Goddam Cabal has infiltrated the Red Cross a long time ago that I know for sure. I was in Haiti a week after the 2010 earthquake... In any case, txs soldierhugsmember & how can one access that MMS solution?