The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage
Re: The Secret Antarctic Cover-Up

Post by PHIon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:44 am

daniel wrote:
Aghartha ... a type of Shangri-La or Sanctuary
One of my favorite aspects of Hilton's Shangri-La, besides having extra time to get things done, is that the things you can work on do not have to be ultimately practical -- as in money-making -- but can be so called "trivial" studies which still no doubt contribute to the advancement of the culture. There are so many subjects which could be researched in depth from which we surface dwellers could benefit were it not for "lack of funding", that horrible phrase.

Also, Father Perrault is still the head of a top-down control structure. We don't hear of the monks carrying the natives down to and up from the valley of Blue Moon in a chair or getting their own tea. Hilton's advanced culture still hasn't reached the "LMs getting along like children on the playground" stage, but it really is quite a model to work from.

I am still bothered by how people were moderately "encouraged" to remain in Shangri-La. I understand that secrecy was considered to be of utmost importance in order to preserve human culture against possible future devastation, but were the ends justifying the means? Philosophically, I am not not with the Mallinson character but I have great empathy for his predicament. His logic is quite sound and he is responding to the situation the only way he knows how. Plus, he is all so human concerning his relationship with Lo-Tsen, even though to his knowledge she was quite young. He isn't satisfied with admiring her from afar and apparently she did not want to be put on a pedestal, either.

Lost Horizon is one of the most important books I have ever read, and if it weren't for this forum, I might never have found it. The movie is incredible, too, but if you don't read the book, you really miss Hilton's way with the language.
daniel wrote:
The LMs and Neanderthals, being the natives, sided with Enki in that back then, they got along quite well with humans, as humans were 90% same DNA. Nukes were exchanges; Enki and Atlantis fell, as Enlil was the military commander with a lot more guns and human, slave armies.
Was it the "barbarians" who left the guarded enclosure the ones who sided with Enki, the LMs and the Neanderthals and the humans who stayed behind the ones who fought with Enlil?

Is it a coincidence that much of the warring in the world is in the general area of Mu? Was the "motherland" lost at some point and now there is an effort to reclaim it?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:51 pm

PHIon wrote:One of my favorite aspects of Hilton's Shangri-La, besides having extra time to get things done, is that the things you can work on do not have to be ultimately practical -- as in money-making -- but can be so called "trivial" studies which still no doubt contribute to the advancement of the culture. There are so many subjects which could be researched in depth from which we surface dwellers could benefit were it not for "lack of funding", that horrible phrase.
I realize that... can you imagine what a dozen people that were familiar with the Reciprocal System could accomplish, working together outside of conventional physics? Particularly with a lab and machine shop to put theories to practical use?
PHIon wrote:Also, Father Perrault is still the head of a top-down control structure. We don't hear of the monks carrying the natives down to and up from the valley of Blue Moon in a chair or getting their own tea. Hilton's advanced culture still hasn't reached the "LMs getting along like children on the playground" stage, but it really is quite a model to work from.
Father Perrault was not elected to that position, nor did he conquer a people to achieve it... he started building Shangri-la by himself, with one or two helpers. Then others felt the dream, and joined in. He ended up more as a respected adviser than a leader; someone who was good to his word and spent decades building the place. I think after spending 187 years making a dream a reality, you deserve a chair ride or two!
PHIon wrote:I am still bothered by how people were moderately "encouraged" to remain in Shangri-La. I understand that secrecy was considered to be of utmost importance in order to preserve human culture against possible future devastation, but were the ends justifying the means? Philosophically, I am not not with the Mallinson character but I have great empathy for his predicament. His logic is quite sound and he is responding to the situation the only way he knows how. Plus, he is all so human concerning his relationship with Lo-Tsen, even though to his knowledge she was quite young. He isn't satisfied with admiring her from afar and apparently she did not want to be put on a pedestal, either.
In similar stories, such as the Latitude Zero film I mentioned in another post, those that wish to leave were put in a position where they could not remember, or their story would not be believed (which isn't hard to do), and were immediately sent back. Shangri-la, because of its remoteness, would have had a difficulty with that, but I agree about the deception of the Porters being unnecessary--they should have just sent Mallinson with them, back to where he would be happy.
PHIon wrote:Lost Horizon is one of the most important books I have ever read, and if it weren't for this forum, I might never have found it. The movie is incredible, too, but if you don't read the book, you really miss Hilton's way with the language.
The book is better in some respects; I agree, the language is more vivid than the film (I prefer the 1973 musical over the original B&W). And, of course, Hollywood had to put a "shocker" ending, which I didn't care for (about the aging). Though that last moment of the film, when Conway spots the post, is very memorable.
PHIon wrote:Was it the "barbarians" who left the guarded enclosure the ones who sided with Enki, the LMs and the Neanderthals and the humans who stayed behind the ones who fought with Enlil?
I have not found any information of that detail, as the barbarians weren't very good record keepers. But it would be sensible that they would meet up with the LMs and Neanderthals, and may have been instrumental in the founding of Aghartha.
PHIon wrote:Is it a coincidence that much of the warring in the world is in the general area of Mu? Was the "motherland" lost at some point and now there is an effort to reclaim it?
I've wondered that, myself. Heck, they still treat gold as if it were in demand by the gods... why not the original colony, as well? A "sacred place." I am not sure if there is any geologic significance to the area, or why the SMs picked that location. Perhaps it was a stable point on the Earth, which they knew was expanding, where they could build a civilization that would last between earth expansion events.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:08 am

I found a great bit of evidence of Atlantis origins in North America here with the ancient city of Cahokia which once stood where St. Louis is now:

http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/the-gr ... north.html
One thousand years ago, in the place where St. Louis, Missouri now stands, there was once a great civilization whose city center was ringed with enormous earthen pyramids, vast farmlands, and wealthy suburbs. For hundreds of years it was the biggest city in North America. Then a mysterious fire changed everything..... - See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2013/10/the-gr ... 7fv62.dpuf
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!