Rudolf Steiner and time

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Slunceto
Muggle
Muggle
Rudolf Steiner and time

Post by Slunceto » Fri May 17, 2013 8:22 am

Rudolf Steiner's investigation in man's past by consculting the Akasha Chronica (a bit like Edgar Cayce) is quite detailed.
He speaks of 7 earth epochs. Our current epoch is designated by his research as the 5th.
1st: Polarian
2nd: Hyperborean
3rd: Lemurian
4th: Atlantean
5th: Current

He mentions also that our current earth epoch is can be divided in 7, and is designated as such:
 Indian 7227 BC – 5067 BC - Age of Cancer
 Persian 5067 BC – 2970 BC – Age of Gemini
 Egypto Chaldean 2,907 BC – 747 BC – Age of Taurus
 Greco Roman 747 BC – 1,413 AD – Age of Aries
 Anglo German 1413 AD – 3,573 AD – Age of Pisces
 Russian 3573 AD – 5,733 – Age of Aquarius
 American 5733 – 7893 (end of 5th post Atlantean Epoch) Age of Capricorn

But I'm not sure if Steiner's calculation of the cultural epochs really matches the astrological ones. This has to be verified.

Then there are also epochs encompassing all of these, which involve stages of the solar system, into 7, again.

The things is, I am trying to make this fit in the chronology papers you're working on, Daniel. Anything about Steiner's work in your upcoming paper?

Thanks.

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Rudolf Steiner and time

Post by Gopi » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:43 am

Slunceto wrote: Indian 7227 BC – 5067 BC - Age of Cancer
 Persian 5067 BC – 2970 BC – Age of Gemini
 Egypto Chaldean 2,907 BC – 747 BC – Age of Taurus
 Greco Roman 747 BC – 1,413 AD – Age of Aries
 Anglo German 1413 AD – 3,573 AD – Age of Pisces
 Russian 3573 AD – 5,733 – Age of Aquarius
 American 5733 – 7893 (end of 5th post Atlantean Epoch) Age of Capricorn
The Yuga system (refer Yukteswar) is in harmony with this knowledge, though shifted by precisely 300 years, for some reason that I haven't been able to identify. There are the Greater Yuga rhythms and then the Lesser ones, and distinction between them is crucial... the list above is the Lesser. It is also important to consider the alternation between the Yugas. Satya->Treta->Dvapara->Kali->Dvapara->Treta->Satya

There is also an important consequence of this... the descending arc, from Indian to Greco-Roman is revamped again in the ascending arc. For example, the Anglo-German Age is a transformation, an upgrade if you will, of the Egypto Chaldean age, while the Russian Age transforms the Persian epoch. If you notice our present day culture, and even our interests, the majority of it is seen in a sort of racial memory of the Egyptian epoch... from the Stargate Egyptian mythos, to interest in the Sumerian records, scientific interest in the Pyramids, the desire to preserve the human body (in life rather than in death), heck even the obsession with cats... Ancient Egypt and Sumeria are rising again in modern culture, in successive stages. Only question is if they have been transformed or not... the untransformed parts will be quite poisonous, as the researchers of Tutankhamen found out in a physical sense.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:03 am

Very interesting and kinda the reply I expected to this post on Antiquatis: http://forum.antiquatis.org/viewtopic.p ... 017#p10014
Txs Gopi.
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Gopi
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Gopi » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh ok, I shall repost it there.