The Secret Life of Plants

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

PHIon
Mage
Mage
The Secret Life of Plants

Post by PHIon » Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 pm

I tried one of the exercises suggested in the book, "The Secret Life of Plants", by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.

When cupping my hands palm-side down hovering just over a plant's periphery, I have excitingly discovered the cold sensation which exists around the leaves. The farther I pull my hands away, the weaker the sensation.

I have also noticed that if I feel genuine affection for the plant, such as remembering the happy feeling I had when first purchasing the plant or receiving it as a gift or simply wanting the plant to be healthy, the sensation seems to be stronger. Or if the plant is sleeping, perhaps that is a factor.

Is the coldness the centripetal implosion of charge from the vacuum, but since motion is time/space, would the origin of this charge be the 3D time realm? Does the plant centrifugally radiate heat in space as a reaction to the implosion?

Daniel, you mentioned the skin effect in a previous post, where charged electrons like to be on the surfaces of things - the border between space and time - and that charged electrons in the vacuum are motion but in the atom they are not motion.

Would you help me to understand this concept a little better? I don't think I am grasping how charge in the vacuum can be motion in space since the vacuum is spatial and space/space is not motion.

This book is so incredible and I only recently vaguely remembered how Stevie Wonder put out an album as an accompanying soundtrack. Sorry if any of you are too young too remember albums - my friend actually had to demonstrate a record player to some of his daughter's high school friends. They were amazed.

One other fascinating part of the book is the discovery of inaudible frequency modulations (3D time pulses?) which exist in addition to the audible (3D space sine waves?) frequencies of the human voice when not under stress. The inaudible FM vibrations disappear when the voice is under stress. We don't physically hear these vibrations but may be the temporal feeling we get from someone when that person is speaking.

These inaudible fluctuations can be recorded as graph tracings on a moving roll of paper. Dr. Ken Hashimoto converted the paper tracings from the electric output of plants to amplified modulated sounds, and plants' voices could suddenly be heard. Funny how he needed his wife, though, to demonstrate this because she was able to assure the plants that she loved them before they would speak! Who was it said that plants are not sentient?

The sound produced by the tested plant was like the high-pitched hum of very high voltage wires heard from a distance but the sound was more songlike with a warm and pleasant tone. Hashimoto's wife taught the plant to count to twenty.

I have heard something similar demonstrated by Eric Dollard online, where the electrostatic shines a brilliant blue with a pleasing sound and magnetism is yellow with an irritating sound. This brings up responses in me such as the blue color found in ancient caves and the blue light of sonoluminescence which I have been trying to learn about.

I wonder if part of the responsibility of expanding our consciousness is to assist plants and animals with their ascension as well? Of course, nature teaches us everything of value so maybe they are the ones helping us to expand.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: The Secret Life of Plants

Post by bruce » Sat May 25, 2013 12:25 pm

PHIon wrote:I tried one of the exercises suggested in the book, "The Secret Life of Plants", by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird. ...
Is the coldness the centripetal implosion of charge from the vacuum, but since motion is time/space, would the origin of this charge be the 3D time realm? Does the plant centrifugally radiate heat in space as a reaction to the implosion?
I've read that book as well. I'd recommend you read Nehru's paper, Glimpses into the Structure of the Sun, which discusses inverse temperature range. Curiously, there are many similarities between astronomical processes and life processes, when viewed in the context of the Reciprocal System. The balance of 3D space and 3D time in the life unit seems to cool things down.
PHIon wrote:Daniel, you mentioned the skin effect in a previous post, where charged electrons like to be on the surfaces of things - the border between space and time - and that charged electrons in the vacuum are motion but in the atom they are not motion.
Would you help me to understand this concept a little better? I don't think I am grasping how charge in the vacuum can be motion in space since the vacuum is spatial and space/space is not motion.
Daniel is off running around the Uinta mountains, chasing trolls.

Charged electrons are a rotational vibration; as such, they alternate between space and time for their net motion. A vacuum is space, so when the relation is space/space, no motion and they are carried by the progression of the natural reference system. When it is space/time, then they can move to another location. So there is basically 1/2 degree of freedom.
PHIon wrote:I have heard something similar demonstrated by Eric Dollard online, where the electrostatic shines a brilliant blue with a pleasing sound and magnetism is yellow with an irritating sound. This brings up responses in me such as the blue color found in ancient caves and the blue light of sonoluminescence which I have been trying to learn about.
If you are interested, I am doing a detailed study of Eric Dollard's concepts on the RS2 forum, here: The Case of Eric Dollard and Anti-Relativity.
PHIon wrote:I wonder if part of the responsibility of expanding our consciousness is to assist plants and animals with their ascension as well? Of course, nature teaches us everything of value so maybe they are the ones helping us to expand.
We are supposed to be "good stewards" of the Earth.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun May 26, 2013 2:42 am

PHIon wrote:I wonder if part of the responsibility of expanding our consciousness is to assist plants and animals with their ascension as well? Of course, nature teaches us everything of value so maybe they are the ones helping us to expand.
I believe that with thoughts you can assist plant and animal, aswell human alike. What one thinks reflects to the enviroment so more unconditional love thinkers more universe smiles back at them.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Thu May 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks Bruce and Ilkka,

I am looking forward to reading Nehru's paper.

Thanks for further information about the skin effect. So far in my studying it seems like the surfaces of things are where the real action is at.

There are many things I am reading in order to develop a bigger and hopefully more accurate picture of our world. Recently, going through an explanation of how conventional science says the universe began, I realized that I did not believe in these ideas anymore. Studying Dollard's, Larson's and Russell's concepts as well as this forum has changed me faster than I could have predicted.

Also, I no longer believe stars are burning anything but act more like transformers for aetheric steamings to enter space to support life on this side of the tracks. Because of this, the idea of entropy does not ring true for me anymore. Seems like the aether part of the equations are what has consistently been removed by power brokers who like to burn and blow things up.

I have been watching the recorded testimony and night lectures from the Citizen's Hearing and learned from Dr. Thomas Valone that velocity crossing with a magnetic field gives you a Lorentz force (resistance to acceleration) which he says is an interaction with the ambient zero-point field. Valone refers to this field as the Davies-Unruh effect.

He gives as an example being in a car that is turning right but something pushes you left - a magnetic Lorentz force. From what I have studied so far, this force seems like the scalar and vector push from the RS. These are the types of comparisons I am trying to learn because it seems like there are many names for similar things.

Remarkable that so many people have figured out for us how to convert this pressure into all the electricity we could ever need without burning fuel. Valone says every cubic centimeter of space can run the Earth for a day.

I wonder if consciousness can be added to equations? Can an equation be a living entity so that it varies from moment to moment? I think we have conscious technology to look forward to which will be completely bio-safe with no harmful radiation emitted.

Bruce, thanks for the new link for Eric Dollard. I am excited for him that he is getting a new lab. He really deserves this.

I agree that we are meant to be the good stewards of the Earth. Synchronistically, I mentioned that to someone the other day and now I read it from you. I am having sychronicities regarding the Tompkins/Bird book as well. I am sold on moving away from chemical farming and that we need to imitate nature.

Now I understand why I get a good yield usually in my garden with artificial fertilizer but the following year the soil is dry, unworkable, clumpy dirt. So let's fill up the delivery trucks with barnyard manure and microbes instead of "silly phones" (Dollard's term) and heal our planet. Mother Earth can transmute her own nitrogen with natural compounds, microscopic critters and the care of good stewards.

With structurized phase conjugate magnetic water for the plants, animals and us to drink we can put starvation in the history books.

Now that I know luscious gardens can grow in sand, I can see how desert communities can begin to grow locally.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

PHIon wrote:Also, I no longer believe stars are burning anything but act more like transformers for aetheric steamings to enter space to support life on this side of the tracks. Because of this, the idea of entropy does not ring true for me anymore.
If you examine the stellar combustion process per Larson's work, you'll find that stars consume dirt and rock, and accelerate them to FTL speeds in the core--the stars are creating "aether streamings" and distributing them across the cosmic sector (3D time), where they can interact directly with life units. The cores of the planets are attached to that 3D time, so they become the receptors of this aetheric, life energy and it is the planets that are creating life, not from sunlight, but from the emanations of the core.
PHIon wrote:Seems like the aether part of the equations are what has consistently been removed by power brokers who like to burn and blow things up.
Working to put them back in...!
PHIon wrote:Remarkable that so many people have figured out for us how to convert this pressure into all the electricity we could ever need without burning fuel. Valone says every cubic centimeter of space can run the Earth for a day.
You have to be careful of some of that stuff, for when you examine the aetheric equations for these "free energy" devices, many of them aren't free at all--they are converting prana/qi/chi into electricity, by breaking the life unit bond. So the power may appear "free," but you are actually paying for it with your life.
PHIon wrote:I wonder if consciousness can be added to equations? Can an equation be a living entity so that it varies from moment to moment? I think we have conscious technology to look forward to which will be completely bio-safe with no harmful radiation emitted.
If you figure that one out, be sure to let me know! ISUS is running some experiments now that seem to always work when I run them, but go dead when anyone else tries. It's really weird--makes it tough to reproduce. I was thinking about it, and it may not be a function of consciousness, as much as a function of the conscious connection between the waking and sleeping states that I've been documenting with my dream research on Antiquatis. Postulating that the dreamscape is analogous to a macroscopic "time region," that exists in 3D time and therefore has an effect on spatial structure as a nonlocal force.
PHIon wrote:With structurized phase conjugate magnetic water for the plants, animals and us to drink we can put starvation in the history books.
One of the experiments we have going is creating "dielectric water," rather than magnetic water, based on Dollard's research (updated for the RS). We are finding that the more nonmagnetic materials we use, the better the result--no firm conclusions yet, but it is looking like magnetism is detrimental to life. I know that seems counter-intuitive with all the magnetic healing stuff around, but when you take a closer look, it may well be that those magnetic devices are just causing bioenergy damage to the cells at the site of the injury, forcing the body to attack and attempt to heal more vigorously. I have no proof yet, so just something to consider.
PHIon wrote:Now that I know luscious gardens can grow in sand, I can see how desert communities can begin to grow locally.
Remember, when it comes to plants, minerals are your friend! If you have a rock quarry nearby, see if you can collect some rock dust from the crusher, as it contains a very wide spectrum of minerals. Mix some of that in with your soil when you till under for the fall, and you'll see some amazing growth next spring.

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 am

bruce wrote: One of the experiments we have going is creating "dielectric water," rather than magnetic water, based on Dollard's research (updated for the RS). We are finding that the more nonmagnetic materials we use, the better the result--no firm conclusions yet, but it is looking like magnetism is detrimental to life.
The reason I mentioned magnetic is because of Dan Winter's Imploder device for structurizing water. If I understand anything about it, I think it is that he is forcing ring magnets together south to south to create a phase conjugate field ("pine cones kissing noses" as he says), but he emphasizes the dielectric as well so I am always trying to understand more about what he teaches.

Is the dielectric an electrostatic quality of 3D time and the magnetic basically stored energy in 3D space, like the bee honeycomb hex stores energy as opposed to radiating it?

Thanks for all your responses, Bruce. I have a lot of work to do going over them.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 pm

PHIon wrote:Is the dielectric an electrostatic quality of 3D time and the magnetic basically stored energy in 3D space, like the bee honeycomb hex stores energy as opposed to radiating it?
Dielectric and magnetic "lines of flux" are just techniques we use to observe something that cannot be directly observed, which is called electric and magnetic force. Dielectric lines are radial from a point source, extending from the point charge out towards it's opposite pole, or infinity. Magnetic lines are circumferential; they run around the charges in circular patterns. Together, they make electromagnetism.

Normally, because the dielectric and magnetic lines of flux cannot be directly observed and measured, I would say they are 3D time related, since we cannot directly observe 3D time--only the effects it has upon space. And that works quite well with magnetism, having units of t2/s2, which is 2-dimensional energy, or 2D temporal speed. But the dielectric field has units of s3/t, which is "volume per time" and a spatial quantity, but is unobservable. That tells me that the "space" that the dielectric field is in, is not the "space" of our conventional reference system, so most likely in one of the "equivalent" zones, as you can also consider the dielectric field units to be (s2 x s/t), an area moving at the speed of light, which means the field is in the temporal equivalent of space, or the "equivalent time" of the reference system.

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

That flux is observable, hidden in ultraviolet, but that visual apprehension is limited to .002 of homo sapiens.
That is where the rest of the spectrum of black body radiation hides. Maybe easier to diagram using nested spin vectors.

Probably a genetic thing, very common amongst most organic life, seems to involve magnetite utilization. Ironic that it is easier to describe from lack of direct involvement, math is easy, poetry is hard.

infinity
Mage
Mage

Post by infinity » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:54 am

neal wrote:That flux is observable, hidden in ultraviolet, but that visual apprehension is limited to .002 of homo sapiens.
That is where the rest of the spectrum of black body radiation hides. Maybe easier to diagram using nested spin vectors.

Probably a genetic thing, very common amongst most organic life, seems to involve magnetite utilization. Ironic that it is easier to describe from lack of direct involvement, math is easy, poetry is hard.
Ok I'm confused here. What you're saying is that the flux is very common amongst most organic life (and since you didn't say 'all' organic life i can safely assume you're not simply talking about thermal radiation when you talk about the observable flux) and seems to involve magnetite utilization. So basically I can derive that the properties of magnetism and its influences are used by organic life in this way. If this is so, then something Bruce says seems to contradict this line of thinking:
bruce wrote:We are finding that the more nonmagnetic materials we use, the better the result--no firm conclusions yet, but it is looking like magnetism is detrimental to life.
According to these findings, it seems that magnetic properties somehow has an undesirable effect on life.

If magnetism has undesirable effects on life, why would most organic life have a flux depicting magnetic properties even to the point of evolving methods like possibly utilizing magnetites?

What am I missing here?

EDIT: Could it have something to do with Co-Magnetism as this guy is talking about? http://reciprocalsystem.org/PDFa/Glimps ... Nehru).pdf

neal
Seeker
Seeker

Post by neal » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:22 pm

No conflict. Maybe adjustment to current flow, some can stay put, and handle the emissions. Some are called to migrate, that is over a range, some larger than others, those currents are a web. Plasma physics, very scalar, the math is one thing, the instinct to jump in does not lead to more descriptions, just movement, in space, time, well, that is something that does not require tech, for some.