Dinosaurs and Megafauna

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept
Dinosaurs and Megafauna

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:53 pm

I've just read the Anthropology paper again and really enjoyed more pieces fitting into place like the Piri Reis map and Graham Hancock's theory that Atlantis was under the ice of Antarctica, which makes sense if the continental plates are going to rotate 90 degrees.
The plates will then come to rest at their least energy configuration, which is usually a 90°rotation,bringing the massive weight of the ice caps to the equatorial region, like adjusting the clothes in an out-of-balance washing machine. Note that the mantle, inner and outer cores have not moved; the crust just slides relative to the magnetic poles, so it appears that the poles are bouncing around on the surface.
So what position would Atlantis, or the continent of Antarctica, be before the expansion? What direction would the crust be likely to rotate during the next expansion? Just so I know if Scotland will move further south into a warmer climate or if I should be buying more wooly clothes...!!! ;)

Anyway Dinosaurs and Megafauna! Where do they fit in on the amended chronology?
There are a number of sources that can be used to build a correlation between the accepted geochronology and the corrected calendar; since Edgar Cayce’s references to Atlantis are fairly well known, I will start with them. Cayce identified three “destructions” of Atlantis:

1. 50,000 BC : a technological attempt to eliminate the giant beasts ravaging the land failed, and resulted in a major upheaval of the land splitting the continent into the three, large islands of Poseid, Aryan and Og.

2. 28,000 BC: earthquakes and flooding that resulted in Poseidia’s climate changing for the worse, to the point where the island was evacuated before it froze over.

3. 10,000 BC: the final breakup of the islands of Atlantis.
Amended to:

There is plenty of evidence of Dinosaurs in the not so distant past, or humans further in the past, for example:
Ancient Aliens Season 4
410 "Aliens and Dinosaurs" May 4, 2012
This episode suggests that man and dinosaurs may have coexisted in ancient times and past cultures had knowledge of prehistoric animals long before the study of paleontology. Examined is a carving found in Angkor Wat that is suggested to be a depiction of a stegosaurus; the thousands of Ica Stones of Peru that depict alleged human/dinosaur interaction; and fossils from Dinosaur Valley State Park suggested to contain both dinosaur and human footprints. Also suggested is the idea that dinosaurs may have been wiped out, not by an asteroid impact, but by alien extermination so that humans could become the dominant species on Earth.
So i'm wondering, is all of the above correct and Dinosaurs were still around between 2105 - 3761bc, munching on the occasional early human slave while getting hunted by the Atlantean SM's? Or is this later reference to the Pleistocene megafauna?

Did several Earth expansion events eventually wipe them out, or dwindle their numbers down to a few survivors? Much like Bigfoot there are still often sightings of Dinosaurs even today: http://dinosaurs.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_ ... _sightings

Or were Dinosaurs further back as per the standard timelines: 65.5 million years = 4.66 million years in line with your adjustment calculation and any evidence of humans and Dinosaurs is likely ET's/ED's visiting in pre-history or time travelling?

Also, where do the major/lesser extinction events fit in with the new Geochronology? Can these be tied in to the Earth's expansion? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction ... ion_events

It's interesting to note the table column of Causes, there are an awful lot of blanks and question marks! :lol:

The size of Dinosaurs and later the Megafauna, such as the Wooly Mammoth, were said to be so big due to the increased oxygen levels in the atmosphere at the time, although like with most science there are several other theories and not much proper agreement.

So if the Earth was smaller back then and the animals bigger, does that mean they were MUCH bigger than we even think of now? After an expansion of the Earth do the surviving creatures stay the same relative size as the land mass increases or do they start to grow to match? Looks like historically humans haven't varied much in average height by more than a few inches over the last few thousand years, I have to admit to at first assuming we had been growing taller but....
There's a frequently-encountered assumption that the average height of humans has grown steadily taller as the centuries have progressed. However, studies have shown that the average height of a population is related to general health and economic well-being, which is affected by such factors as climate changes, the growth of cities, war and population cycles. Thus, average height fluctuated throughout history.
http://historymedren.about.com/b/2004/0 ... al-men.htm

Just trying to get my head round the Earth being smaller and Dinosaurs/Megafauna being so big! Apologies in advance if my Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event calculation is way off, maths isn't my strong point!! Here's my calculation anyway... :geek:

65.5m years off by 10:1 = 6,550,000
Calendar adjustment - (6,550,000 - 749 = 6,549,251) x 260/365 = 4,665,219 years ago.

Or do we also need to factor in even smaller days from the earlier smaller rotation/size??

Man my head hurts hahaha!! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Dinosaurs and Megafauna

Post by daniel » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

Djchrismac wrote:So what position would Atlantis, or the continent of Antarctica, be before the expansion? What direction would the crust be likely to rotate during the next expansion? Just so I know if Scotland will move further south into a warmer climate or if I should be buying more wooly clothes...!!! ;)
Maybe you can figure it out... grab a globe, rotate it so the poles are equatorial, then just find the heaviest, opposed points on the equatorial region and rotate the globe so they remain on the equator. It's a simple matter of mass... the heaviest things will move to the circumference. Also remember the Earth will be slightly larger--there will be more surface area. Look at the Earthquake maps, to see where the tectonic faults are the most active--that's where things will expand. (Providing the NWO doesn't go around nuking fault lines to change things!)
Djchrismac wrote:Anyway Dinosaurs and Megafauna! Where do they fit in on the amended chronology?
Next paper covers that... I have an 8-page timeline, going back to the Paleoproterozoic Epoch (probably going to cut it down to the highlights, as it is too long).
Djchrismac wrote:So i'm wondering, is all of the above correct and Dinosaurs were still around between 2105 - 3761bc, munching on the occasional early human slave while getting hunted by the Atlantean SM's? Or is this later reference to the Pleistocene megafauna?
There are still dinosaurs, today, trapped in deep lakes (Loch Ness) and dark jungles (pterodactyls in Africa). Most of the land dinosaurs were wiped out during the Deluge; some of the air and water ones survived. They went into decline during the final destruction of Atlantis because the climate was no longer hospitable. Prior to that, they were all over the place. It is also reasonable to assume that the pull of gravity is constantly increasing, as the Earth gets larger, so it would be more difficult for megafauna to remain viable.

Of course, they are just a nuisance out here... :)
DinoNuisance.jpg
DinoNuisance.jpg (14.37KiB)Viewed 20064 times
Djchrismac wrote:Did several Earth expansion events eventually wipe them out, or dwindle their numbers down to a few survivors? Much like Bigfoot there are still often sightings of Dinosaurs even today: http://dinosaurs.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_ ... _sightings
They had to adopt to the changing environment... new forms of life developed, the dinosaur "souls" started incarnating into them to continue evolution (see the concept of "transmigration of soul") and the old bodies just died out.

And there are still many thousands of Bigfoots around... just not in areas we tend to visit. They were the 3rd density life form that was supposed to carry consciousness here, until the Annunaki started messing around.
Djchrismac wrote:Or were Dinosaurs further back as per the standard timelines: 65.5 million years = 4.66 million years in line with your adjustment calculation and any evidence of humans and Dinosaurs is likely ET's/ED's visiting in pre-history or time travelling?
The geochronology error is exponential, so the further you go back, the larger the error. It is very difficult to calculate, as there are no references to use. I estimate the start of the Cenozoic as the start of the 3rd density cycle on Earth--according to the Law of One, 75 thousand years ago.

The Phoenix equipment did not have that much temporal range, before it cumulative errors made it too unreliable. They could get a lock +/- 4000 years or so, so that limited the good data range to about the time of the Deluge to the year 6000 (6037, the "horse" with the city, frozen in time. BTW, that future horse is a dead ringer for the one outside Denver Airport). As far as I know, they could not send a person back further than about 2000 BC, nor forward past 6000 AD. Though they were able to get some visual records outside those time frames, but they were very unstable.
Djchrismac wrote:Also, where do the major/lesser extinction events fit in with the new Geochronology? Can these be tied in to the Earth's expansion? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction ... ion_events
In the next paper; yes, they coincide with expansion events, which appear to be triggered by the radical changes in the outer planets (the change from a brilliant star to a gas giant).
Djchrismac wrote:The size of Dinosaurs and later the Megafauna, such as the Wooly Mammoth, were said to be so big due to the increased oxygen levels in the atmosphere at the time, although like with most science there are several other theories and not much proper agreement.
There was more ultra-high speed motion in the old days, which neutralizes some of the planetary gravity. Larger frames are easier to support and maintain on lower gravity planets.
Djchrismac wrote:So if the Earth was smaller back then and the animals bigger, does that mean they were MUCH bigger than we even think of now? After an expansion of the Earth do the surviving creatures stay the same relative size as the land mass increases or do they start to grow to match? Looks like historically humans haven't varied much in average height by more than a few inches over the last few thousand years, I have to admit to at first assuming we had been growing taller but....
Actually, consider the records of the giants, and the giant skeletons they are now "finding" all over the place. Noah stood 15 feet tall, by today's measurements. That's actually recorded in the Apocrypha, and only 3600 years ago.

People are getting larger these days due to adaptation, not evolution. Cattle have growth hormones implanted as patches in them just after they are born... bigger cows, more beef, and more money. And you are what you eat. And don't think you'll escape if you are vegan... they've been boosting plant growth for even longer than meat.

There is also a lot of dependence on cultural heritage and geographic location.
Djchrismac wrote:Just trying to get my head round the Earth being smaller and Dinosaurs/Megafauna being so big! Apologies in advance if my Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event calculation is way off, maths isn't my strong point!! Here's my calculation anyway... :geek:

65.5m years off by 10:1 = 6,550,000
Calendar adjustment - (6,550,000 - 749 = 6,549,251) x 260/365 = 4,665,219 years ago.

Or do we also need to factor in even smaller days from the earlier smaller rotation/size??
Well... the Earth wasn't rotating on its axis back then, the day was the same as the year. Now how do you work that into the calculations, considering the year was much shorter also? Best hope for accurate data is if the RS2 folks can work out precise half-lives for the heavier elements, then correct radiological dating. But that might not be possible, just due to the nature of the beast... things don't stay "decayed," they can recharge and decay again, so like C-14 dating, there's going to be a limit on how far back we can measure.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Brilliant, thanks for all the answers Daniel, I had a feeling i'd maybe be touching on some of the subject matter in one of the next papers! :D I was at Loch Ness during Easter weekend but unfortunately never saw Nessie but it did get me thinking of a few good questions.

I'm really starting to see how everything fits together now and funnily enough after reading the Law of One guide on Divine Cosmos a good while back i've already started on Book one of the Law of One, so much seems to point back to their information so i'll probably find more good answers there.
daniel wrote:The geochronology error is exponential, so the further you go back, the larger the error. It is very difficult to calculate, as there are no references to use. I estimate the start of the Cenozoic as the start of the 3rd density cycle on Earth--according to the Law of One, 75 thousand years ago.
Yeah I did find that but it was fun trying!!! :lol:
daniel wrote:I have an 8-page timeline, going back to the Paleoproterozoic Epoch
daniel wrote:In the next paper; yes, they coincide with expansion events, which appear to be triggered by the radical changes in the outer planets (the change from a brilliant star to a gas giant).
Can't wait to read it and learn (re-learn?!) even more about the Geophysics!
daniel wrote:The Phoenix equipment did not have that much temporal range, before it cumulative errors made it too unreliable. They could get a lock +/- 4000 years or so, so that limited the good data range to about the time of the Deluge to the year 6000 (6037, the "horse" with the city, frozen in time. BTW, that future horse is a dead ringer for the one outside Denver Airport). As far as I know, they could not send a person back further than about 2000 BC, nor forward past 6000 AD. Though they were able to get some visual records outside those time frames, but they were very unstable.
Fascinating, can you point me in the direction of more info on Phoenix III please? I found the Montauk info on the following site amazing http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretprojects.html but it didn't cover too much on the Phoenix Project, I have a knowledge gap there i'd like to fill... :)

Is there a temporal accident in a potential future that results in a time freeze?!
daniel wrote:There was more ultra-high speed motion in the old days, which neutralizes some of the planetary gravity. Larger frames are easier to support and maintain on lower gravity planets.
Ah ok I hadn't factored that in!
daniel wrote:Well... the Earth wasn't rotating on its axis back then, the day was the same as the year. Now how do you work that into the calculations, considering the year was much shorter also?
Which is exactly why i'll leave this to you, Bruce and the other experts!! :lol:

Cheers, i'm away to find a globe to play with....!
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am

Djchrismac wrote:I was at Loch Ness during Easter weekend but unfortunately never saw Nessie but it did get me thinking of a few good questions.
You should just use some xenotelepathy to summon Nessie. Most of the remaining dinos have an intellectual capacity similar to dogs, so you just need to reach out with your mind and do a, "here boy! here boy!"

Why wait for things to happen, when you can make things happen?
Djchrismac wrote:Can't wait to read it and learn (re-learn?!) even more about the Geophysics!
You may have to wait a bit... I'm heading out for a hike in the wilderness in a few days, a couple hundred miles from here. Apparently, the nimerigar want to speak with me--guess I'm getting a "rep" with the LMs. Does not really come as a surprise, if you've read David Wilcock's post that the NWO is shooting down LM craft (the "meteor" in Russia, wasn't a meteor).
Djchrismac wrote:Fascinating, can you point me in the direction of more info on Phoenix III please? I found the Montauk info on the following site amazing http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretprojects.html but it didn't cover too much on the Phoenix Project, I have a knowledge gap there i'd like to fill... :)
There are Peter Moon's books on the Montauk project, but they are kind of "out there" with more black magic stuff, than technology. And Al Bielek's stories and conferences, but not much else. It's not like the Navy and Air Force made everything public, or are ever likely to. The info I passed to David Wilcock over the last 10 years is probably the only technical stuff you'll find on the web, outside of Preston Nichol's original documents.
Djchrismac wrote:Is there a temporal accident in a potential future that results in a time freeze?!
No, it was a design problem with the Phoenix equipment... your cell phone has 3000x the capacity of the computers we used back in those days, and they were pushed to their limits. Could only go so far before things started to break. And it broke.
Djchrismac wrote:Which is exactly why i'll leave this to you, Bruce and the other experts!! :lol:
I'll finish with the same comment I started with, "Why wait for things to happen, when you can make things happen?" So why don't you figure it out, and join us "others" in advancing human knowledge?

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:55 pm

Daniel and Djchrismac,

Thank you for discussing this topic which is a real breath of fresh air. What usually passes for knowledge these days gives me the same stomach churning feeling I get from watching newscasts. I have to just shut the TV news off because it is as if I can see a crawl across the screen that says, "You don't even realize we are lying to you, do you?".

I have been mentioning to people for years that I think humans killed off the dinosaurs (the blank stare I usually get is worth the price of admission) but had not considered until now that the Deluge was a factor as well. I have long accepted that humans are much older than what we have been told but now see how the calendar needs to be corrected and the dinosaurs are more recent than previously thought.

I would have welcomed a challenge to my claim but unfortunately had no evidence to back it up. I would have to say merely that my statement was a hunch.

As far as dragons are concerned, I think they were hunted too. The dragons of old China were teachers of ancient wisdom. As far as I am concerned, they ascended out of this density with the LMs (I have long referred to them as the elementals).

I appreciate how many different subjects are discussed in this forum. I think the future of education needs to be more like this and less specialized. All subjects relate.
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

PHIon wrote:"You don't even realize we are lying to you, do you?".
I always liked Einstone's quote, "The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits."

Have you ever seen that experiment where they bring in 4 shills, and a guy off the street to answer questions... they put a yellow box on a screen, and ask what everyone sees. All 4 shills answer "a blue triangle", and sure enough, when it comes to the guy off the street... he'll say "a blue triangle," ignoring the yellow square in front of him, because fear of being not accepted socially is stronger than truth. This is the technique being used in a lot of media--create popular consensus, and let the fear of nonacceptance do the rest.
PHIon wrote:I have been mentioning to people for years that I think humans killed off the dinosaurs (the blank stare I usually get is worth the price of admission) but had not considered until now that the Deluge was a factor as well. I have long accepted that humans are much older than what we have been told but now see how the calendar needs to be corrected and the dinosaurs are more recent than previously thought.
Dinosaurs are a consequence of the Cambrian "explosion of life"--covered the world with plants, so plant-eaters are a natural consequence of abundant food, and carnivores are a consequence of plant-eaters. Nature is adaptable, and they just kept evolving until Enlil decided to rid the planet of life, and start again. If we didn't have that Deluge, we'd be mining with Bronto-cranes!
PHIon wrote:As far as dragons are concerned, I think they were hunted too. The dragons of old China were teachers of ancient wisdom. As far as I am concerned, they ascended out of this density with the LMs (I have long referred to them as the elementals).
Some of the dragons refer to surviving dinosaurs, according to old, Taoist records. And apparently, there are still some in the more remote regions of China.

As to the Annunaki "dragons"... China was the realm of Ninkhursag, the medical officer. She and her brother, Enki (ruler of Atlantis) got on well, and saw the potential of mankind as a species. They did a lot to help advance scientific and spiritual knowledge but it was "Hogwarts" style... kept to secret societies, because of the obvious problems that you mentioned above. Unfortunately, greedy man worked his way in to those societies, and stopped using the knowledge to help mankind advance, and started using it for personal power and control. And we ended up with quite a mess.
PHIon wrote:I appreciate how many different subjects are discussed in this forum. I think the future of education needs to be more like this and less specialized. All subjects relate.
You know, it actually WAS that way up until the 1980s, when we really started making progress. Even the scientific underground was all researchers with labs in the basement or garage, out experimenting, theorizing and sharing their thoughts. It is really different these days... people don't want to think, they just want to pop an answer pill without doing any of the work, never realizing that "doing the work" is far more valuable to spiritual advancement, than the answer ever is. I'm glad to see some folks here making the effort to figure things out for themselves. Efforts like that DO get noticed and appreciated, in this realm and in others.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks Daniel.
daniel wrote:You should just use some xenotelepathy to summon Nessie
I found the forum post on Xenotelepathy on the Antiquatis Institute forum, fascinating stuff! I sent it on to my Mum as she always had a close connection with her cat, luckily my brother lives in Inverness now so i'll contact Nessie the next time I visit. :)
daniel wrote:You may have to wait a bit... I'm heading out for a hike in the wilderness in a few days, a couple hundred miles from here. Apparently, the nimerigar want to speak with me--guess I'm getting a "rep" with the LMs. Does not really come as a surprise, if you've read David Wilcock's post that the NWO is shooting down LM craft (the "meteor" in Russia, wasn't a meteor).
Wow! You know it's about time they reached out to you, i'd rather we lived peacefully on Earth with them and not the status quo! Sounds like an interesting trip, I hope it goes well.

It was funny watching Sirus last night, before I did I read up on the Nimerigar and found this link - http://www.legendsofamerica.com/wy-littlepeople.html which is great. It seems Dr Greer isn't the first to study an LM body!!

Thanks for the Montauk info, i'll see what else I can find. Haha yeah it's funny to think that what we now hold in the palm of our hand used to take up a whole building!
daniel wrote:I'll finish with the same comment I started with, "Why wait for things to happen, when you can make things happen?" So why don't you figure it out, and join us "others" in advancing human knowledge?
You've got yourself a deal, i'm on the case! :D
PHIon wrote:Daniel and Djchrismac,

Thank you for discussing this topic which is a real breath of fresh air. What usually passes for knowledge these days gives me the same stomach churning feeling I get from watching newscasts. I have to just shut the TV news off because it is as if I can see a crawl across the screen that says, "You don't even realize we are lying to you, do you?".
You're welcome PHIon, and you can just call me Chris. We're lucky to have a place like this to ask such questions! I switched off from tv, radio and the press years ago and more people are doing the same now as they are starting to see through the lies which is refreshing to see.
daniel wrote:If we didn't have that Deluge, we'd be mining with Bronto-cranes!
I'd love to see an alternative timeline/dimension where this has happened!!
daniel wrote:You know, it actually WAS that way up until the 1980s, when we really started making progress. Even the scientific underground was all researchers with labs in the basement or garage, out experimenting, theorizing and sharing their thoughts.
Have you seen the film Primer? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_%28film%29 Exciting stuff having so many people experimenting with their own free energy devices now as seen on Sirius. I need a garage or a basement of my own...
daniel wrote:I'm glad to see some folks here making the effort to figure things out for themselves. Efforts like that DO get noticed and appreciated, in this realm and in others.
Thanks, it's not easy trying to get your head round time, motion and everything else but i'm getting there. I can honestly feel my brain re-wiring its neurotransmitters on a daily basis!!! Good times, still so much to learn!! :D

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 pm

daniel wrote:
Djchrismac wrote:Fascinating, can you point me in the direction of more info on Phoenix III please? I found the Montauk info on the following site amazing http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretprojects.html but it didn't cover too much on the Phoenix Project, I have a knowledge gap there i'd like to fill... :)
There are Peter Moon's books on the Montauk project, but they are kind of "out there" with more black magic stuff, than technology. And Al Bielek's stories and conferences, but not much else. It's not like the Navy and Air Force made everything public, or are ever likely to. The info I passed to David Wilcock over the last 10 years is probably the only technical stuff you'll find on the web, outside of Preston Nichol's original documents.
Just listening to Preston Nichols talking about Montauk at this link:
Very interesting and he mentions them having the technology to erase your memory or implant false memories along with invisibility. Confirmation for Karla Turner, who knew other abductees that had seen the VR technology in use like a holographic blue light enveloping a friend sitting up or levitating in bed who was unaware of their friends watching the event and had a totally different memory of what happened!

Sadly her reporting of this information, as she suspected mentioning the MILABS and this technology could get her in trouble, probably led to her death through contracting a fast acting cancer that is sadly all to common amongst those who speak the truths that the NWO/Military Industrial Complex REALLY don't want to get out.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue May 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Djchrismac wrote:Just listening to Preston Nichols talking about Montauk at this link:
David emailed me about that "time" conference that Nichols attended... he was not all too happy about the way things went down. He showed him a pic of me, from back then, and fortunately, Nichols did not remember me... just another face in the crowd. Actually, I'm glad for that. Don't waste a whole lot of time with Montauk. The info is 30 years old now, and most of it was just flat-out wrong. No one knew what they were doing; it was all trial-and-error, and mostly error. You'd be much better off studying the Reciprocal System, as it is the only theory around that directly connects conventional science with aether science, the science of 3D time. It is that knowledge that will form the leading edge of a new system of understanding for the 4th density. After David's email, I think it is best to "put Montauk to bed" and move forward with what we've learned from those mistakes.
Djchrismac wrote:Very interesting and he mentions them having the technology to erase your memory or implant false memories along with invisibility. Confirmation for Karla Turner, who knew other abductees that had seen the VR technology in use like a holographic blue light enveloping a friend sitting up or levitating in bed who was unaware of their friends watching the event and had a totally different memory of what happened!
It works with most people, but not everyone. Once a person learns to store memory outside of the mind/brain structure, those memories cannot be erased as they exist outside of space and time, where no drug or EM field can reach. All they will do is cause temporary amnesia, from 24-48 hours, until the brain chemistry restores itself and then the mind/brain will just reload that information from the "control unit" backup.
Djchrismac wrote:Sadly her reporting of this information, as she suspected mentioning the MILABS and this technology could get her in trouble, probably led to her death through contracting a fast acting cancer that is sadly all to common amongst those who speak the truths that the NWO/Military Industrial Complex REALLY don't want to get out.
Odds are, it was not cancer. I've noticed a lot of doctors just diagnose "cancer" when they don't know what is going on. Always look at test results and do the research to get your own understanding. Doctors are not what they were, 50 years ago. Back then, they actually cared about getting people healthy. These days, it seems to be more about keeping people sick, to keep their practice going!

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Wed May 08, 2013 5:42 am

daniel wrote:You'd be much better off studying the Reciprocal System, as it is the only theory around that directly connects conventional science with aether science, the science of 3D time. It is that knowledge that will form the leading edge of a new system of understanding for the 4th density. After David's email, I think it is best to "put Montauk to bed" and move forward with what we've learned from those mistakes.
Don't worry i've been doing nothing but read up on it for the last 6 months or so along with tangents to find other info like I did for Montauk (it may be old news but it's still fascinating to read about and tie into the big picture) and i'm currently reading the Law of One which is great so far. My brain needs a break from RS Theory every now and again to let the info sink in and "unlearn what I have learned"! :)

I watched Lloyd Pye's lecture "Everything you know is wrong" last night and it's brilliant, some of what he talked about I had read in Alan Alford's: God's of the New Millenium years back. That was a great book and expanded on Graham Hancock's Lost Civilisation in many ways but his abrupt change of mind regarding the theory was very interesting and we actually conversed a lot on e-mails as he defended his change in mind which I couldn't understand at the time. Now however, I see how the Ancient Astronaut Theory is flawed by not giving Atlantis a proper role in our past and crediting almost everything to Aliens. Question is, did Alan Alford really get scared off by the CIA to change his theory? I'd love to know and may try and follow up with him if I can get in contact again but from reading two of his later books he seems in denial about a lot of things like Atlantis being real.
daniel wrote:Once a person learns to store memory outside of the mind/brain structure, those memories cannot be erased as they exist outside of space and time, where no drug or EM field can reach.
I'm trying to meditate more and learn more about Hypnagogia, really struggling to find Andreas Mavromatis' book but did find websites on the subject and dream mapping so that's my next step to build up my map between the conscious and sub-conscious. It may be an idea to have a section with some practical tools for doing things like this on the forum so those of us needing help can get advice from others that are already working on it.

On a similar note I watched The Phase this week - http://documentaryheaven.com/the-phase/

It’s an astounding coincidence: in the absolute majority of accounts of the supernatural, be they biblical miracles, UFOs or paranormal phenomena, the protagonist had been falling asleep or waking up at the crucial moment.

As a result, there is something out there that has forever altered human history and culture – something we know very little about.

What are they keeping from us? Who stunted human development and who has something to gain from that? What’s hidden inside each and every one of us – and what does it hold for the future?

The practice of Phase states of the mind is the hottest and most promising pursuit of the modern age. Unlike in the past, the notions of out-of-body experience, lucid dreaming and astral projection have already lost their mystical halo, and their real basis has been studied in minute detail from the most non-nonsense approach.

Now, this phenomenon is accessible to everyone, regardless of their worldview. It is now known how to easily master it and apply it effectively. This film gives each and every person something that previously could only be dreamt about – a parallel reality and the possibility of existing in two worlds.

They have a guidebook for free online here http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/.

What are your thoughts on this Daniel? I've not tried the guide yet but will give it a shot when I can. I think you had mentioned in another forum post that there's a difference between OOBE's and accessing the Temporal Region, yeah here it is:
Astral projection does not explore the cosmic sector, as consciousness remains in the material sector. It just allows you to have an "out of the body experience" (using the nonlocality of the astral body to move, rather than the localized, physical body).

If you want to explore the cosmic sector, you would have to do a "corporeal projection" in a dream state, to nonlocalize your dream self to move freely in 3D time, while keeping consciousness there.
Well I guess that answers my question, i'll stick with the dream mapping!! :D

I'll probably use the mapping kit below unless anyone else can recommend a better one?

http://www.creativemagicacademy.com/creative-visioning/

Cheers!