Firmament?

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer
Firmament?

Post by MarcRammer » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

I've read some research about this:
The Firmament was a layer of frozen water (ice) above the Earth's surface. It was a huge crystalline shield in two sections, one situated at 15,000 - 18,000 and the other at 35,000 to 38,000 feet above the Earth's surface. It was like a clear lens. At certain times of the day, when light was reflected, it served as a mirror of the world below. Crystal temples all over the Earth held up the Firmament.
..and was wondering if this is something that would actually be feasible. I've read that it filtered out harmful UV's, created a global climate of Eden-like conditions, and also acted as a type of hyperbaric chamber raising Oxygen levels and pressure.

Any thoughts?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Re: Firmament?

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 pm

MarcRammer wrote:..and was wondering if this is something that would actually be feasible. I've read that it filtered out harmful UV's, created a global climate of Eden-like conditions, and also acted as a type of hyperbaric chamber raising Oxygen levels and pressure.
Many of the pre-Deluge records indicate the Earth had 100% cloud cover and a lot of fog and mist--no direct sunlight and it never rained. Only after the Deluge did the skies clear and precipitation started--along with rainbows. Could not have been a very thick cover, as the sun and moon could be seen through it, as well as the occasional meteor and objects in low orbit.

Personally, I believe "firmament" is a reference to the aether of 3D time which, to a mystic, would appear as an ocean-like reflection in the sky, where electric, magnetic and gravitational forces would have solidity to them.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Personally, I believe "firmament" is a reference to the aether of 3D time which, to a mystic, would appear as an ocean-like reflection in the sky, where electric, magnetic and gravitational forces would have solidity to them.
I've seen this!! :shock: :o Never tried to put words to it tho. Does this make me a 'mystic'? Lol Thanks Daniel! :)
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 am

joeyv23 wrote:I've seen this!! :shock: :o Never tried to put words to it tho. Does this make me a 'mystic'?
It may indicate you have psionic skills; a "mystic" would have conscious control over them. What have you seen?

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:08 am

I'm trying not to second guess myself, I do believe what you described is what I saw.. your words triggered this memory nonetheless. This was during an astral projection/soul experience sometime last year. It truly looked like an ocean in the sky. The electric, magnetic, and gravitational forces that you talk about were visible colors (or perhaps I was observing waves outside of our visible spectrum?) They were inter-playing, moving through and around each other, flexing and bending,.. obviously separate from each other, but equally obviously working together as part of a larger whole. Imagine the rainbow colors of oil on water, or a large soap bubble. Layer that image over a picture of the open sea, flip it upside down, and viola, you are seeing what I saw

TheImage Image

The colors I saw were very similar to the second picture while it reflected/gleamed less, closer to the sheen in the first picture. At times it would brighten up... as if you passed a flashlight over an oily puddle, then went back to its original intensity. Again, I could be wrong, perhaps I've misinterpreted something in my psyche/temporal landscape, or there's the possibility that my mind created a connection with your description based on an ego desire to have seen it. Regardless, this is what I saw, and I instantly remembered it when I read your description.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 am

Yep, that's about what it looks like to most people. Since you've see it, I'll add this... the colors aren't really "color," but speed. A color is a frequency, cycles per second. When on the "other side," you end up with "meters per cycle," which is how fast a wave is moving. Our minds translate these temporal speeds into colors so we can see the transitions (works the same for bioenergy auras).

Next time you get a look, think of the colors as velocities, and see how they relate to one another. You'll come to a new understanding of concepts like gravity and magnetism.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Yep, that's about what it looks like to most people. Since you've see it, I'll add this... the colors aren't really "color," but speed. A color is a frequency, cycles per second. When on the "other side," you end up with "meters per cycle," which is how fast a wave is moving. Our minds translate these temporal speeds into colors so we can see the transitions (works the same for bioenergy auras).

Next time you get a look, think of the colors as velocities, and see how they relate to one another. You'll come to a new understanding of concepts like gravity and magnetism.
daniel
I'm already working on a new way to think about it based on your description. I will definitely remember this the next chance I get to look at it! I've been learning so much recently, both awake and asleep... I feel like there's a threshold coming where the "sub"conscious mind and my waking mind are going to merge.. I guess this is what it feels like to be building the bridge between 3d space and 3d time?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:39 pm

joeyv23 wrote:I'm already working on a new way to think about it based on your description. I will definitely remember this the next chance I get to look at it! I've been learning so much recently, both awake and asleep... I feel like there's a threshold coming where the "sub"conscious mind and my waking mind are going to merge.. I guess this is what it feels like to be building the bridge between 3d space and 3d time?
If you are using standard, psychology models, the subconscious is the overlap area between the conscious and unconscious minds. So you're waking and sleeping minds would be merging, and the bridge would be the subconscious.

joeyv23
Mage
Mage

Post by joeyv23 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Once again, thanks for the explanation. I think I had the concept worked out correctly, but sometimes I mix up the words we use regarding consciousness. It's clicking more securely into place, and for that I'm grateful!!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:56 pm

daniel wrote:the colors aren't really "color," but speed. A color is a frequency, cycles per second. When on the "other side," you end up with "meters per cycle," which is how fast a wave is moving. .
It seems like we as spatial beings measure in terms of an illusion of linear time (cycles per second) and the "other side" measures in terms of an illusion of linear space (meters per cycle). We seem to be moving from past to future but it is actually always now, and 3D time beings seem to be moving through what seems like space to them but they are "still at A" (a quote from "infinity" of this forum).
infinity wrote: so in 3d time, YOU don't move from A to B - everything else actually "changes position" and you're still at A.
On the subject of points in space, I think I have been holding onto an idea that may be backwards but I am still not sure. You mentioned that the vacuum of space is point-based, but then I envision that the only perfect line between points can exist in my mind, which is 3D time if I am understanding correctly. You mentioned that lines are the intersection of the vacuum of space and 3D time. How do points in space connect with time? Does the spatial point have volume in the vacuum but the line does not?
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle