Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:48 pm

PHIon wrote:Is the nova recently discovered in the northwest corner of Delphinus an example of temporal gravity pulling together a "black hole" in 3D time and expanding it into 3D space as a white dwarf?
Universe of Motion, Chapter 13, The Cataclysmic Variables explains it all.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi Daniel,

This piqued my interest - "in the past, I've taught young people how to connect with nature and access the Other Realms, by just showing them how to activate those aspects of their psyche. Takes about 3 days in the wilderness, away from the electromagnetic nightmare of civilization. And once you activate that ATA gene, it stays on... no chemical dependency needed. All the abilities remain with you--consciously--which can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you deal with being OUT of the Matrix. Not everyone can handle it."

Could you expand a bit further on this, and perhaps how one would go about properly replicating the process absentee the instructor in Real-time?

Thanks.

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

MrGreen wrote:Hi Daniel,

This piqued my interest - "in the past, I've taught young people how to connect with nature and access the Other Realms, by just showing them how to activate those aspects of their psyche. Takes about 3 days in the wilderness, away from the electromagnetic nightmare of civilization. And once you activate that ATA gene, it stays on... no chemical dependency needed. All the abilities remain with you--consciously--which can be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you deal with being OUT of the Matrix. Not everyone can handle it."

Could you expand a bit further on this, and perhaps how one would go about properly replicating the process absentee the instructor in Real-time?

Thanks.
Or even why not a masters class with daniel somewhere in the wild?
In rapport we thrive, in rivalry we strive.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:57 am

MrGreen wrote:no chemical dependency needed
Of course no chemicals at all, since they are the reason for messing up the psionic abilities.

MrGreen
Seeker
Seeker

Post by MrGreen » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 am

Or even why not a masters class with daniel somewhere in the wild?[/quote]

I'd second that notion!

Not only would the tuition be much cheaper than my University was, I might actually learn something! : )

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 am

MrGreen wrote:Or even why not a masters class with daniel somewhere in the wild?

I'd second that notion!

Not only would the tuition be much cheaper than my University was, I might actually learn something! : )[/quote]

Well, you just passed from muggle to inquirer so you're learning fast... ;)

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 am

daniel, your silence as been deafening of late, I hope you are busy working on another paper and that this silence is not due to a, ahem, lack of substance to discuss...

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Lozion wrote:daniel, your silence as been deafening of late, I hope you are busy working on another paper and that this silence is not due to a, ahem, lack of substance to discuss...
Been a little busy trying to assist Aaron in finding some financing for his latest project, which could well establish a Sanctuary (the Antiquatis Monastery) for all the folks that want to pursue human evolution, along a path of ethics and rapport. That is important to me.

If you want to learn, LoneBear is redesigning the Antiquatis site--right now--to create a "virtual monastery" that will document all these processes and techniques and provide the resources so that "explorers" can have a Guide to help them along the Magnum Opus. There is no master/student relationship in this concept, as you are not instructed--you walk the path YOU choose to walk as a "peaceful explorer," and have a Guide to help point out the highlights and places to avoid. If this interests you, go with the Guide that taught me everything I know--and I'm not talking about David Wilcock!

Regarding my "The Colonization of Tiamat" paper, it is going to be included on the Antiquatis site redesign, as part of the instructional material regarding the history of our world. So it will be coming out in sections, as the material on the old site is integrated with this latest research.
MrGreen wrote:Could you expand a bit further on this, and perhaps how one would go about properly replicating the process absentee the instructor in Real-time?
That's what the Virtual Monastery is about, providing the tools and techniques to begin to develop the foundation for this kind of interaction with Nature and the larger environment. With luck, the Virtual Monastery development will coincide with an actual, physical Sanctuary--and we're talking a complete, self-sufficient community here, whose goal is to increase the rate of conscious evolution of the human species.

As Gopi likes to say in his sig line, "It is time."
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Lozion
Adept
Adept

Post by Lozion » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:39 am

Been a little busy trying to assist Aaron in finding some financing for his latest project, which could well establish a Sanctuary (the Antiquatis Monastery) for all the folks that want to pursue human evolution, along a path of ethics and rapport. That is important to me.
That is amazingly good news!
If you want to learn, LoneBear is redesigning the Antiquatis site--right now--to create a "virtual monastery" that will document all these processes and techniques and provide the resources so that "explorers" can have a Guide to help them along the Magnum Opus. There is no master/student relationship in this concept, as you are not instructed--you walk the path YOU choose to walk as a "peaceful explorer," and have a Guide to help point out the highlights and places to avoid. If this interests you, go with the Guide that taught me everything I know--and I'm not talking about David Wilcock!
Yes, a modern repository that one can consult from afar at his own pace, free from the unavoidable dogmatic nature of the Guru.
Regarding my "The Colonization of Tiamat" paper, it is going to be included on the Antiquatis site redesign, as part of the instructional material regarding the history of our world. So it will be coming out in sections, as the material on the old site is integrated with this latest research.
More good news! By Tiamat, you're referencing the arrival of the Titans, hence post Cyclopean period?

That's what the Virtual Monastery is about, providing the tools and techniques to begin to develop the foundation for this kind of interaction with Nature and the larger environment. With luck, the Virtual Monastery development will coincide with an actual, physical Sanctuary--and we're talking a complete, self-sufficient community here, whose goal is to increase the rate of conscious evolution of the human species.
I'm psyched about this. When the time is right please let us know (privately if better) the details & location. I'm looking forward to a visit and more...
Incidently, the OPPT gang is starting their own self-sufficient community in northern morocco...
As Gopi likes to say in his sig line, "It is time.
I'd say, it is space/time.