Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Ilkka
Adept
Adept
Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by Ilkka » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:27 pm

MarcRammer wrote:
daniel wrote: And, curiously enough, one of those "lies" is that the "Universe is infinite." :D
Why is that? Is it finite, or merely one?
Yeah, this was my next question aswell.

However universe might be something like this. You have boundaries "A" and "B" in the middle there is the universe and when you go beyond boundary "B" you'll end up in boundary "A", its like going around the world, but in more like multidimensional way of thinking of course, so maybe it is like this. (Remembered Matrix where Neo is trapped in that train station). Maybe its even simpler than that or more complex because its tied to the time/space, from which I know practically nothing about, and cant even imagine for some reason.

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by netos » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:52 pm

daniel wrote: It is not that I am trying to "protect" as much as "respect" you.
and you also have my utmost respect. direly waiting for your next article! we will find a common language the more we communicate, i'm loving it :)
daniel wrote: The difficulty with "truth" is that we all interpret things subjectively--we associate our values with different symbology. That's why the scientific underground chose a "baseline" for communication--Larson's Reciprocal System--because it is a common denominator to many other systems of science, philosophy and religion. Larson never realized that his "motion as a ratio of time to space" is exactly the same as "Tao as a ratio of yin to yang." Yin-yang is one of the oldest known "truths," and to have a science based on it is quite a remarkable achievement.

You cannot effectively communicate with others until you can effectively communicate with yourself, and that means knowing what your own, personal symbols mean. Psi abilities require it... true telepathy is an exchange of archetypal concepts and motifs; it is species independent. (Group mind, which passes as telepathy, is not the same.) We are not able to conceptualize archetypes directly, so we you get a "telepathic message" you interpret it with local symbols, and if you don't know why "Godzilla eating bananas" is popping into your head, then you miss the message. But if you understand Godzilla to be a representation of serpent gods, and eating as "subsuming," etc, you can translate effectively.
i do think i am there and can translate well. for me personally the outer reality is synced to the tune.the messages are always there because as you said:
daniel wrote: One of the other 'natural consequences' of the Reciprocal System is that there is no such thing as an "accident."
the problem the way i see it is just as i mentioned - a common language. the truth is felt more than understood. without words. when we try to communicate it to each other, or as you said even to ourselves, we might misinterpret.
daniel wrote: You may want to consider that being inside the Matrix is far more entertaining; lots and lots of diversions. The realm outside the Matrix is actually a much simpler place, for it responds to the natural yin-yang (time-space) of the Universe and does not have all the entertaining complexities of the illusion. If you are already bored with the entertainment, it may be worse outside.
so for no misinterpretations, i would also say that i am very curious about how would the Matrix evolve without the NWO, or with more awareness/consciousness. but i don't mind "sacrificing" myself for the greater good. i think i am ready for it.
daniel wrote: Let me ask you this: what do you expect from "new guidance?" Everyone sets expectations from any experience, what are your expectations?
i really try not to. i feel that my ego sets expectations, which are to understand as much as possible. i think that all souls want to remember, they want to go back and be part of the creator. understanding him is one way. i want to be a tool through which light will shine. i want to be a beacon for those who are lost and may need my help. i only did it so far with me leading the process. i keep learning and trying to see anyone as my teacher, but it becomes harder.
daniel wrote: That's rather interesting... one of the places under consideration for the Antiquatis Monastery is Venezuela, though with the death of Chavez, the political situation has become somewhat difficult.
can you please elaborate? it is interesting...

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by netos » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Ilkka wrote:
However universe might be something like this. You have boundaries "A" and "B" in the middle there is the universe and when you go beyond boundary "B" you'll end up in boundary "A", its like going around the world, but in more like multidimensional way of thinking of course, so maybe it is like this. (Remembered Matrix where Neo is trapped in that train station). Maybe its even simpler than that or more complex because its tied to the time/space, from which I know practically nothing about, and cant even imagine for some reason.
do you know Itzhak Bentov - From Atom to Cosmos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMbeK_6ATxQ

i really like the way he puts it.

what about you daniel? seen this before?

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 am

netos wrote:do you know Itzhak Bentov - From Atom to Cosmos?
I do now that ive just finished watching that video.

There were bits and pieces that I resonated with and overall I think for recreation from all that. I take many theories and mix them up to re-create universe that suits me the best.

I remember writing about my dream where I saw these two spirals facing each other and one was coloured pink or pinkish and the other was light blue, the "void" bethween them two spirals were coloured like dirty as more brownish gold or something goldish brown. In about 1:30:00 she begins to talk about those things and it seems to be very very interesting thing since I saw the same three colours that she mentioned. The things I picked from that scene are, Pink = Creation(the left spiral), Love = Gold(the "void" that separates and surrounds the two spirals), Light Blue = Will(the right spiral), White = Wisdom that is all of them together(this white wisdom part wasnt in my dream though).

And also this night I saw yet again dream that indicated of this positive information "flood". I was in this bus going uphill among other people and then almost at the top(never could see it though) the bus starts to back up down and ends up in water and goes very deep immediately and I break the window when we touch the bottom and start like going up and then back down to lead more people to surface from drowning. After few dives all, but the bus driver is on dry land and the driver seemed to have drowned and others were panicked, but I stayed somewhat calm. That is almost all that I can remember also the most mentionable parts.

Like David Wilcock said that water in dreams indicates upcoming information, so that was what I got today and probably still gonna get today.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 am

MarcRammer wrote:
daniel wrote: And, curiously enough, one of those "lies" is that the "Universe is infinite." :D
Why is that? Is it finite, or merely one?
The natural universe is both finite and one, because one is finite. The natural universe is also logical, 1 AND 1 = 1; 1 OR 1 = 1. 1^n = 1, 1^(1/n) = 1, 1 x 1 = 1, 1 / 1 = 1. No matter how you slice it, it is always unity. That is why unity is the balance point, the center of stability, the natural datum (as Larson puts it). It is also the minimum and maximum quantity... you have "one Universe" and the "Universe is one."

The ancients understood this. Look to history, where modern scientists "praise" civilizations for their discovery of "zero," like the Mayan shell symbol--and since modern science has everything backwards... well, consider that. The early societies did not have a concept of zero; you either had a finite quantity of something, or you didn't have it at all. You could not have "none of something." Nor could you have everything--you could not have an infinite quantity, either. When one encounters non-human intelligence, you'll find this is the way they "think." If you talk about zero and infinity, they'll just look at you oddly, tell you you're living in an illusion of consciousness, and to get real!

And that is where zero and infinity arise--it is an illusion, a projection or shadow. You are 3D, with height, width and depth. Look at your shadow in the sunlight... it has height, width, but ZERO depth--the transformation from a 3D object to a 2D shadow lost information, and zero shows up in that illusion (the deleted dimension). Miles Mathis, in his work on math, calls it a "diagrammatic" perspective--zero and infinity are a consequence of our mathematics describing an illusion, not a reality.

The world around you is a coordinate shadow of a universe of motion, a bunch of "freeze frames" we call quanta. The natural universe is not based in quantity or quality, but in a concept we call "movement." And let's face it, you can't have a bag of 45 miles-per-hour. But if you were to multiply ALL the speeds in the universe together, sublight and supralight, you'd end up with a speed of One. All IS "1," literally.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Interesting.. I can see it as one but then again the illusion creates more than one constantly so it's hard to think that way. How would you frame this concept in LoO terms? It's a bit hard for me to not see infinity everywhere I look (and of course infinity is one). Where would one find infinity in this model?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 pm

MarcRammer wrote:Interesting.. I can see it as one but then again the illusion creates more than one constantly so it's hard to think that way.
Take ONE can of paint, and dump it on the floor. You now have an empty can, and a puddle of paint. What was one is now two--the difference is CLOCK TIME. If you back up the clock, the paint returns to the bucket and all is one, so IS it actually two? Consciousness uses the illusion of the clock to create change; separation in either time or space. Rather than think of it as two, distinct events, look at it like a V shape, the vertex at the bottom was the unity of paint and can, the two top ends are empty can and paint on floor. But it is still ONE "V."
MarcRammer wrote:How would you frame this concept in LoO terms? It's a bit hard for me to not see infinity everywhere I look (and of course infinity is one). Where would one find infinity in this model?
Ra likes to use Medieval Latin meanings of words, which probably comes from Carla's background. The etymology of the word is from geography, finitus meaning a marked out boundary of land that you have explored and are familiar with. Infinitus is the unknown stuff outside the boundary.

As Prof KVK Nehru puts it in his Theosophy presentations, "Zero - One - Infinity." The boundary is One, what you know exists as a finite amount between zero and one. What is infinite is outside the boundary. "Zero - finite - One - infinite - Infinity."

So "infinity", as Ra uses it, can refer to either the Latin "boundary" (unity), or the concept of "the great unknown" (unexplored territory beyond the boundary).

I would assume from your context, that "seeing infinity everywhere" means you are using the boundary concept to interpret the meaning, rather than what is beyond the boundary, as you can't see that which has never been observed.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am

daniel wrote:Ra likes to use Medieval Latin meanings of words, which probably comes from Carla's background. The etymology of the word is from geography, finitus meaning a marked out boundary of land that you have explored and are familiar with. Infinitus is the unknown stuff outside the boundary.

As Prof KVK Nehru puts it in his Theosophy presentations, "Zero - One - Infinity." The boundary is One, what you know exists as a finite amount between zero and one. What is infinite is outside the boundary. "Zero - finite - One - infinite - Infinity."

So "infinity", as Ra uses it, can refer to either the Latin "boundary" (unity), or the concept of "the great unknown" (unexplored territory beyond the boundary).

I would assume from your context, that "seeing infinity everywhere" means you are using the boundary concept to interpret the meaning, rather than what is beyond the boundary, as you can't see that which has never been observed.
Now this is something I didnt know about Latin since Ive never studied it, I went to different school, however I think that the higherselves would know the difference bethween finite and infinite, maybe during their channeling the Ra group just assumed that questioners wanted to hear this illusion of infinite since they may have not been ready to hear the truth behind the infinite concept. In any case while I was reading these comments I remembered somethings that I thought about not too long ago few months maybe, that there cant be nothingness since when you think about nothing that means there is something and its you and your thought that exists there, so there cant be nothing. "Nothing" does not exist :D, If some of you readers knows what I mean.

I know about the literature and language differencies and about their meanings also that the channels have had hard time to find true from meanings language and correct translations aswell. I remember some of these things from The Law of One indeed and also few other channels, so they might still give you slight disinformation, maybe they were rushed to answer or pushed so they needed to give the certain false meaning words since there were no correct word for the correct meaning, and now I think that why not anwser with the whole sentence then or one whole bookful of words to describe one thing.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 am

Ilkka wrote:Now this is something I didnt know about Latin since Ive never studied it, I went to different school, however I think that the higherselves would know the difference bethween finite and infinite, maybe during their channeling the Ra group just assumed that questioners wanted to hear this illusion of infinite since they may have not been ready to hear the truth behind the infinite concept.
A channeler can only speak the words and relate the concepts they are familiar with. There were times when Q'uo was unable to answer my question, because the instrument could not comprehend the answer to relate it to me. A simple analogy would be that if a violin were answering questions, and the answer was a blast from a trumpet, how would the violin express that?
Ilkka wrote:I know about the literature and language differencies and about their meanings also that the channels have had hard time to find true from meanings language and correct translations aswell. I remember some of these things from The Law of One indeed and also few other channels, so they might still give you slight disinformation, maybe they were rushed to answer or pushed so they needed to give the certain false meaning words since there were no correct word for the correct meaning, and now I think that why not anwser with the whole sentence then or one whole bookful of words to describe one thing.
There are two sides to that coin. Not only the channeler's ability to express the concept accurately, but the listener's ability to comprehend what is being said. And that is increasingly difficult these days with the lack of proper education for the younger folks, that appear to get their meanings of words from context, not definitions or etymology.

And there is a lack of historical and mythological background, so many of the popular ideological phrases don't have any meaning. When you start a new job, and your boss tells you, "I want to get you into harness, as soon as possible," you might know it means to get you working effectively, quickly, but are you familiar with the medieval origin of the phrase? Heck, most of the young folk could not answer the question, "Where was the Battle of Bunker Hill fought?"!

The NWO dumbs down education for two reasons... if you don't remember your mistakes, you WILL repeat them, and as long as people are making the same, stupid mistakes over and over--the ones they have developed very clean solutions to--trapped in a loop. The other is to keep people from communicating higher concepts, as they don't want you folks ascending and leaving them behind. They need cooks, house cleaners, chauffeurs, and garbage men--your future with the NWO.

Once you understand the tactics, you can easily overcome them with a little self-education. And let's face it--the internet is a very powerful tool for knowledge and learning, not like anything else in history. You can use that tool for distraction or enlightenment. I choose the latter.

maeghan
Mage
Mage

Post by maeghan » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 am

daniel wrote: Not only the channeler's ability to express the concept accurately, but the listener's ability to comprehend what is being said. And that is increasingly difficult these days with the lack of proper education for the younger folks, that appear to get their meanings of words from context, not definitions or etymology.
This is definitely something that I have discovered on my own; people don't understand the meaning of words today. For those who want to have a better understanding of vocabulary, I suggest they study Latin. :)

Interesting tidbit of info ... remember the Pixar film "Finding Nemo"?

In Latin, nemo means 'no man' or 'no body', 'no one'. So essentially Finding Nemo was a story about finding nobody, but nobody is somebody right? ;)
"silence is the consent to slavery" ~ Daniel