Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:29 pm

The PDF version of the paper is here:

Geochronology
ManWithDinosaurs.jpg
Slate & Company discover the Stargate
ManWithDinosaurs.jpg (25.7KiB)Viewed 51292 times
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by netos » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot for your great analytics spiced with your special humor.

you are giving a very interesting perspective, which synchronizes with my intuition that all religions and mythologies speak about the same events and same god\s, and that we haven't been around as long as it is claimed.

it is a bit disappointing if it is exact, since you just discovered that the oil companies and the bankers who operate them will not run out and will have a reason to keep us in the dark a bit more regarding free energy. and although i can still feel that the world is changing and that consciousness is rising quite fast, which resonates with the energetic change of 21.12, you now claim it is miscalculated.

my questions are:

1. what is your take on the 4th density ascension now that you recalculated?
2. do you still think that the sun will turn into a white giant in the coming year or 2, which you claimed in your pre 21.12 docs? (i have been watching it regularly and it is definitely whiter)
3. i am Jewish and Israeli by birth, and have studied the religions since i felt God exists, and my conclusion also led me to believe in ET's being the god\s in scriptures (still think God exists though :)). the only open question l have there is regarding the Biblical Code. what is your take on this? did the SM's invest that much time into coding the Hebrew Bible using their 3D time realm abilities? you also stated that these are possible paths, so how come the Biblical Code works so well?

thanks in advance.

MINIMOOSE
Muggle
Muggle

Post by MINIMOOSE » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 am

netos wrote: it is a bit disappointing if it is exact, since you just discovered that the oil companies and the bankers who operate them will not run out and will have a reason to keep us in the dark a bit more regarding free energy.
Don't forget that the sirius documentary is going to be released soon and teir movement will be on the rise again.
Eventually Keshe must release some of his stuff as well. and that soon.. all the secrecy must end.

--daniel, do you have any information on what the Keshe foundation is really doing at this point in time? also because you mentioned his theory on the earth's core in your geochronology paper. the foundation claimed in the fall of last year, that they have all technologies (neutral gravity etc) working and patented to every single person on the planet and that governments can just 'team up' with his foundation to bring prosperity to their people.
I'm really having a hard time finding info about that..

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 am

netos wrote:thanks a lot for your great analytics spiced with your special humor.
As Groucho Marx said, "I won't leave in a huff... I'll leave in a minute and a huff." (And if you haven't listened to the Bill Cosby story about Noah, you should... I still remember it when I heard it on an LP record when a kid. Always loved Bill Cosby's sense of humor.)
netos wrote:you are giving a very interesting perspective, which synchronizes with my intuition that all religions and mythologies speak about the same events and same god\s, and that we haven't been around as long as it is claimed.
The interesting perspective about this "take" on a new, mythological chronology is that it not only makes science match up with religion, but it shows that all religions are just different "tellers" of the same story, so we actually do not have any religious differences--we all believe the same stuff, and wars are fought over which color hats the employees of the Doughnut Diner were supposed to wear.
netos wrote:it is a bit disappointing if it is exact, since you just discovered that the oil companies and the bankers who operate them will not run out and will have a reason to keep us in the dark a bit more regarding free energy.
I was wondering if anyone spotted that footnote... :D
netos wrote:and although i can still feel that the world is changing and that consciousness is rising quite fast, which resonates with the energetic change of 21.12, you now claim it is miscalculated.
Only the stuff prior to ~750 BC is miscalculated. Things have been pretty stable after that. Recent events are what they are. And I did not change the 21.12 date as the end of the Baktun--I moved the "starting line" back to where it should be.

I was originally VERY uncomfortable with the conclusions being reached about geochronology, and as Aaron will tell you, was not sure if I should even publish this research, but he talked me into it. Still not sure if it was a good idea; you almost have to pry open your mind with a crowbar to even think twice about these conclusions, because it contradicts so much "programmed" information. But what I've found is that once the concepts bounce around inside the brain for a bit, it starts to make much more sense... and everything just starts to fall into place.
netos wrote:1. what is your take on the 4th density ascension now that you recalculated?
Nothing has changed there, as it is all recent history. Though the scientific underground just put out some rather interesting information on the 4th density "social memory complex" that might change a few things with regards to ascension. Namely, you can't have a "society" of just one individual. Our differences are not just opinions, they are also energy, namely bioenergy. And ascension requires energetic coherence.
netos wrote:2. do you still think that the sun will turn into a white giant in the coming year or 2, which you claimed in your pre 21.12 docs? (i have been watching it regularly and it is definitely whiter)
I said the sun is moving towards a Class F spectral type, which I believe is still considered a "dwarf" main sequence star, not a giant. And yes, I firmly believe that is happening, though I don't know how long it takes, as I've never seen it happen before.

When I was a kid back in the 50s, the sun was distinctly yellow against the deep, blue sky. These days it is white against the chemtrail haze. Things have changed. Been looking around to see if I could find color photos from the 1930s-1950s that would show the color of the sun, but alas, almost everything is in black & white.
netos wrote:3. i am Jewish and Israeli by birth, and have studied the religions since i felt God exists, and my conclusion also led me to believe in ET's being the god\s in scriptures (still think God exists though :)).
Have you read Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the Hebrew Bible? If not--you should.

Personally, I no longer believe in the "gods of old," as I know who they are, where they came from, and what they were doing here. And I can't even use the phrase, "oh my God!" any more, because they are NOT "my" gods--I rejected the Goa'uld. And once you remove all the religious trappings (which are there for the same reasons governments are--power and control of people), THEN it really gets interesting, because the only thing left is the Natural Universe--and you start to see patterns in the Universe that cannot be explained by randomness or coincidence. And once you see those patterns in space and time, it kind of makes your hair stand on end because you realize that "something" left footprints in the very nature of Nature, itself. And that is what I'd truly like to explore.
netos wrote:the only open question l have there is regarding the Biblical Code. what is your take on this? did the SM's invest that much time into coding the Hebrew Bible using their 3D time realm abilities? you also stated that these are possible paths, so how come the Biblical Code works so well?
Actually, I don't think it does work. The only way it could work was if neuro-linguistic programming was included in the ORIGINAL documents, not translations or anything that was not an exact duplicate. Given the amount of text and the process used, you can find anything, if you look hard enough. Heck, an Australian mathematician used that technique with Moby Dick to "predict" the assassinations of Gandhi and Somoza. And I don't believe Herman Melville considered himself a prophet.

Prophecy, in itself, is quite interesting. My favorite is Nostradamus, because he had the "smarts" to use astronomical positions to determine when things were happening. And that's the way you do it--correlate with natural events, not human-engineered ones. And after seeing the world today that Nostradamus got a glimpse of, I can certainly understand why he decided to encrypt his visions!

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by CircleofOne » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:06 am

Daniel, is the new info from the scientific underground on 4th density something you can expand on, or point us to if it's written up somewhere public?

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am

Daniel, so the age of us being created by the gods is the start of the Mayan calendar, but what about 3D Neanderthals? And how old would the earth be before the gods came?

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 pm

I believe Daniel said that the Neanderthals were the original 3rd Density beings here at the beginning of the 75,000 year cycle. or perhaps I should say 3rd Density coordinate space beings.

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 pm

CircleofOne wrote:Daniel, is the new info from the scientific underground on 4th density something you can expand on, or point us to if it's written up somewhere public?
See the Extra-dimensionals section of EDs and ETs.
MarcRammer wrote:Daniel, so the age of us being created by the gods is the start of the Mayan calendar, but what about 3D Neanderthals? And how old would the earth be before the gods came?
Working on Part 2 now, which discusses that in detail.

The "gods" have been visiting quite a while, prepping the planet for exploitation. The first visit by the Titans (the parents and grandparents of the Sumerian Annunaki gods) may have actually triggered the Cambrian "explosion of life" by creating (or I should say, "orienting") the Earth's magnetic field.
Lotus wrote:I believe Daniel said that the Neanderthals were the original 3rd Density beings here at the beginning of the 75,000 year cycle.
Yes, it appears Neanderthal predate Cromags by about 70,000 years, corrected calendar, which is in close agreement with what Ra related in the Law of One material.
Lotus wrote:or perhaps I should say 3rd Density coordinate space beings.
Actually, you can say, "material sector" entities, which is easier to type.

Elaine
Muggle
Muggle

Post by Elaine » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 am

Hi,
I got the idea from the Sitchin books that Cromags were created to be slaves in the goldmines and on Atlantis to do all the heavy work and it was Homosapiens that were created 6000 years ago by Enki much to the disgust of Enlil who wanted to let them be totally destroyed by the flood.
Elaine