Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

joeyv23
Mage
Mage
Re: Geochronology: Hiding History in the Past

Post by joeyv23 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 pm

netos wrote:Hi daniel,

i think you touched a very sensitive nerve here, at least on my part...

this is what the fight is all about don't you think?

I personally feel torn from inside every day I wake up and have to go to work. this has troubled me at times and has now returned to trouble me. (again we synchronize :))

What I am talking about is that it is extremely hard to choose to ascend for an average person (average from our world, who is aware and wishes to ascend). I thought about it a lot and the only solution I see is to drop everything, fly to Tibet and check into a Monastery. David Wilcock mentioned it and tried to calm people down saying that if you go to work and have a bank account it is still ok, and you shouldn't panic that ascension is slipping away from you. I think I am back into slight panic mode after it hasn't troubled me for a long while.

can you talk about yourself personally? did you ascend? can you at any moment?

on one hand I feel that everything synchronizes with my thought instantly and I can choose whatever I want, on the other hand as I said the only physical choice I see for this happening is going somewhere like Tibet.
how can you just choose to ascend? sit for hours and meditate until it happens? you are being vague here while people, or at least me, are freaking out living in this fake world.

please help.
I don't mean to step on Daniel's toes, but I think I can help you. i went through the same thing not very long ago. You feel like you missed out because it doesn't look like the world around is changing for the better. I believe we ALL ascended on 12/21/12 to a higher consciousness but we don't remember it, much like losing the memory of a dream. There are some folks who are already gone, but we wouldn't know because it's like their memory goes with them. We have all made the choice to be here, still in 3d physical, to learn, grown, and help usher in the golden age. We're in a birthing process right now. Just made it past the 1st trimester actually!
http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2013/0 ... he-new-age These might just help you out. http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2012/1 ... -ascensionI hope you find what you are looking for. Namaste.
"Living is not necessary, but navigation is." --Pompey
"Navigation is necessary in order to live." --Me

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by irish » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YugfeY ... ata_player

I just stumbled across this video, very interesting.

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by netos » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 am

joeyv23 thank you for the articles, they make the same sense I have been making in my head but i still feel a little lost, I just have to find more light within.
irish wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YugfeY ... ata_player

I just stumbled across this video, very interesting.
indeed very interesting. part of what I am feeling may be because I just ended a relationship because of the same feeling he was talking about, and it confused me a lot because on one hand the universe sent me a relationship, and on the other hand I cannot seem to manage it for a long run. in my case 3 months are the limit.

I have also felt the same way about food, and I have tried in the past to go about with only drinking, and managed to do so for three days without feeling starved and acting as usual physically. I have still decided I like food and it is a pity to pass on it, but since then I have only been eating once a day most of the time. I do feel I am transitioning in that sense, I am now about to become completely vegetarian after eating meat only once or twice a week for the past 6 months.

however, my conclusion here that it doesn't end. we use cosmetic products for example. I narrowed it down to shampoo, soap, deodorant and sun screen, but I am still not sure exactly what am I applying on my body. same goes with food. same goes with watching TV and the electromagnetic fields that constantly surround us.
Still, I am sure that when you are aware and constantly able to be loving and living the moment, nothing can harm you. you can place a shield around yourself and within yourself. it is not an easy task to maintain yourself in that situation, and that is why I am slightly panicking, but I know it is just a time to find more power and light within myself.

I still would like to hear daniel's opinion here.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:30 pm

netos wrote:I still would like to hear daniel's opinion here.
As you've probably noticed by now, I don't hold many "conventional" beliefs, in religion, politics or the New Age. For me, ascension is not a bureaucracy, so you don't have to go through "channels." It is an internal process that is there for you to learn how to use, just like taking your first baby steps.
netos wrote:this is what the fight is all about don't you think?
For me, a "fight" is the cause of the problem, not a solution. The solution is "rapport"--getting back in line with the evolution of consciousness so we can develop as a peaceful species of intergalactic explorers, out there to share the maps of our trials and tribulations with other, upcoming civilizations. And we certainly have a unique history to do just that.

When you defeat someone, then you have become the aggressor and will eventually be defeated by someone else. It is an endless cycle--so why not just get off the Merry-Go-Round and try something different?

I don't see it as a "fight," but a "challenge" to outgrow the need for competition, in favor of cooperation. And I'm not talking about "one world goal," but doing what you can to help others grow and evolve the way they seek to. That's why I put out all this time and effort writing these papers and posting on fora and websites. The only thing I get from it is "satisfaction" when something "clicks" for someone, and they realize that they can become a lot more than they are--the level of consciousness, and therefore spirituality, of the planet just clicked up one more notch. And that's a good thing.
netos wrote:I personally feel torn from inside every day I wake up and have to go to work. this has troubled me at times and has now returned to trouble me. (again we synchronize :))
Well... the amount of work you have to put out depends upon the desire for "luxury" items believe you need to have. I would suggest you look at that "balance," and see if you have the money you need to be comfortable in the lifestyle you chose. And that is a very personal choice. I came out of college and did the 9-5 job, then one day I realized that I did not need all the toys... heck, they just made my life more complicated. Started getting rid of them, then the big house for a small apartment, then the apartment for a camp trailer... as my life got simpler, the demands to "work" got significantly smaller, and I found myself with time to read and think; to take long hikes in the woods and get in touch with myself and how I connected with things around me. As Bertrand Russell noted, "It is preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else, that prevents us from living freely and nobly." And he is right.

Now I'm not saying give up your stuff--just narrow it down to the things you actually enjoy, or need for survival. Get rid of the "fluff" that you've been told you need, and actually don't. I break it down into three areas: the stuff I need for survival (tools, food prep, etc), the stuff I enjoy and would not want to live without (my books, Harley, etc), and the stuff that is convenient, but can live without. And you have to include the "enjoy" category, because if you don't enjoy life, what's the point?
netos wrote:What I am talking about is that it is extremely hard to choose to ascend for an average person (average from our world, who is aware and wishes to ascend). I thought about it a lot and the only solution I see is to drop everything, fly to Tibet and check into a Monastery. David Wilcock mentioned it and tried to calm people down saying that if you go to work and have a bank account it is still ok, and you shouldn't panic that ascension is slipping away from you. I think I am back into slight panic mode after it hasn't troubled me for a long while.
Or, you could get with the Antiquatis Institute folks, and help to build a Monastery just for the explicit purpose of evolving consciousness and providing the necessary tools to assist people on the path of ascension. The idea of the Institute is that some people are not here to do the 9-to-5 thing--they are here to help others on the path. But we don't have an option in a commercial world for that kind of thing, so the Institute was born as a legal "workaround" to give that option. BTW, David was one of the driving forces behind the creation of Antiquatis--he is well familiar with the concept.
netos wrote:can you talk about yourself personally? did you ascend? can you at any moment?
It seems you have some expectations set about ascension, that may not have anything to do with the actual process. What are you expecting "ascension" to be?
netos wrote:how can you just choose to ascend? sit for hours and meditate until it happens? you are being vague here while people, or at least me, are freaking out living in this fake world.
I think LoneBear is documenting that extremely well in his "Dream Research--and Development" topic on the Antiquatis Forum. And it just started as "curiosity" about how dreams worked... and the Universe recognized that "hey, someone is trying... let's give a 'leg up' and see what happens." There are updates every couple of days, and it is pretty obvious that LB is pulling himself right out of the Matrix--to the point of being able to alter the illusion. No meditation involved, no gurus, no drugs... nothing but curiosity and the willingness to observe and acknowledge how the Universe is interacting back.

For me, that is what it is about. You an put whatever label you like on it, but what it comes down to is waking up to a larger understanding about life, the Universe and everything, and the willingness to use that knowledge to help others improve their lives.

Probably not the "answers" you are looking for, but that is the opinion I hold.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

netos
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by netos » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 pm

thank you daniel.

today I actually woke up feeling much better. I always knew within myself that what you are saying is it, but I have a tendency to rush forward, I lack patience.
i am always looking for the next step in my evolution.

this is why my answer to your question of what i think ascension is would be - transforming into a rainbow body, or learning to control the psychic aspects.

as I said, this world makes no sense to me. I feel lonely because I only find people who think like me in such forums or on rare occasions. I am still unsure there is someone who feels like me. I hope your next article will shed some more light on the type of journey I am travelling in this world, because I have not yet found my purpose.

I am always trying to help others, and I have in many cases, but it does not and will not satisfy me until it is on a global scale. until I can feel there is no more suffering. and to those saying without suffering you cannot appreciate joy, I would say that all you have to learn from childhood is that it is within you, and no longer it will be projected outwards.

and I do enjoy life, it is easy for me to do so, but it is not about me anymore.I wish the universe would send me a greater purpose every night.

by the way I started reading LoneBear's thread, very interesting indeed. unfortunately I cannot even slightly remember any of my dreams. maybe I should work on that.

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

netos wrote:this is why my answer to your question of what i think ascension is would be - transforming into a rainbow body, or learning to control the psychic aspects.
You already have a "rainbow body," complete with the colorful emitters called "chakras."

I'll let you in on a little secret, from an old Shaolin priest that studied the "ancient ways" of Tao from 4000 years ago... chakras are knots in the bioenergy system. They are meant to be untied, to get the energy flowing smoothly. Light and heat are emitted when there is resistance to electric movement; the same with the meridian circuits of the body and light emitting from the resistance of chakras. What you want is to remove the barriers and blend those colors back into white light. The process is called Mo Pai. Once you've got control of your "power supply," the "outlets" become moot.
netos wrote:I hope your next article will shed some more light on the type of journey I am travelling in this world, because I have not yet found my purpose.
If you arrived in this incarnation with reasonably balanced karma, you are supposed to MAKE a purpose, not find one. There are actually a lot of people that came in with "clean slates," then don't know what to do because the slate IS clean... so get out that chalk, and start writing!
netos wrote:I am always trying to help others, and I have in many cases, but it does not and will not satisfy me until it is on a global scale.
Sounds like you are struggling with the "power process." Set some reasonable goals--challenging, but doable. You have to learn to crawl, stand, and walk, before you can run.
netos wrote:until I can feel there is no more suffering. and to those saying without suffering you cannot appreciate joy, I would say that all you have to learn from childhood is that it is within you, and no longer it will be projected outwards.
You have to be careful with that, as some people had a lot on their "slate" when they came in, and CHOSE to suffer the consequences to balance their karma. So consider carefully... sometimes, if you remove suffering, you are causing more damage than good--they may have to come back and try again. And it is difficult to determine if suffering is inflicted by self, or by others.
netos wrote:and I do enjoy life, it is easy for me to do so, but it is not about me anymore.I wish the universe would send me a greater purpose every night.
I don't think FedEx delivers to the dreamscape. Have you considered to stop being a pawn, waiting for "orders," and start being a player? That is what "getting out of the Matrix" is about.
netos wrote:by the way I started reading LoneBear's thread, very interesting indeed. unfortunately I cannot even slightly remember any of my dreams. maybe I should work on that.
I would recommend it. A little audio recorder by the bedside doesn't hurt, and most people have memorable dreams if they have something light to eat before going to bed. (Something to do with the slight sugar rush that hits just after you fall asleep, and wakes you up from the dream.)
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MarcRammer
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MarcRammer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Daniel, your service here is soo very appreciated. Last year when I was starting to awaken I had a vision of me in space and my whole being exploded and I became new. Today I looked back and realized that I've ascended. Instead of being thrown about by the nightmares in my dreams, I am now aware and creating my dreams with conscious intent. I've become a player in the game instead of a pawn. What you say about ascension really resonates with me. It's simple and makes sense. You've helped me understand things that are hard to put into words and I appreciate your service.

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:32 am

netos wrote:but I have a tendency to rush forward, I lack patience.
I do occationally aswell few years back even more than I do now though
netos wrote:i am always looking for the next step in my evolution.
As am I. Constantly trying to get answer out from my Higherself that keeps telling me to do nothing and be patient.
netos wrote:unfortunately I cannot even slightly remember any of my dreams. maybe I should work on that.
I have been doing this little meditation session lately just before I go to sleep that lets me to remember almost everydream I have with specific details even and I'm more conscious in my dreams. I would meditate this saying in my head not actual words(not necessary for me), saying goes something like this "Converge/merge conscious and unconscious minds so that I would be more aware in dream time"- this "saying" varies from time to time though and even now isnt accurate, but its a start and anyone can take the basics and modify it for you.

This night I was suprisingly awake in a dream, because I could feel my muscles twitching while dreaming and trying to fly off from the planet three times, without succeeding and eventually waking in the early morning like 4:30 am or so.

I use the dreamscape's places like neighborhood where I grew up and people that helped me to grow up like family members to translate my dreams. So places and people is my thing in dreams. And this is offtopic also.

Djchrismac
Adept
Adept

Post by Djchrismac » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm

I found the following video online which illustrates quite nicely how the continents fit together in the expanding Earth theory:

http://www.in5d.com/earth-is-in-fact-growing.html

I sent Neal Adams a link to websites on RS Theory (and here) in case he wasn't aware of Larson's work already, although it sounds like he probably is! :D
Jones: [looks at Sallah] You said their headpiece only had markings on one side, are you absolutely sure? [Sallah nods] Belloq's staff is too long.
Jones and Sallah: They're digging in the wrong place!

PHIon
Mage
Mage

Post by PHIon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:14 am

Is the nova recently discovered in the northwest corner of Delphinus an example of temporal gravity pulling together a "black hole" in 3D time and expanding it into 3D space as a white dwarf?

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observin ... 31281.html

Scott Tucker got this shot from Tuscon, AZ. The cactus is pointing to the nova.
http://spaceweather.com/gallery/indiv_u ... d_id=85667
Nova-Del-16-Aug-with-labels-sm.jpg
Nova-Del-16-Aug-with-labels-sm.jpg (41.96KiB)Viewed 41402 times
"just down the road a little way, turn left, cross the drawbridge, and you will be my guest tonight."
-- directions to the grail castle