Protected: Geochronology-Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

CircleofOne
Inquirer
Inquirer
Re: Protected: Geochronology-Hiding History in the Past

Post by CircleofOne » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Daniel, thanks for the paper. Quite a truckload (mothership load?) of info to chew on for a while, and I'm only at the half-way point. The info on Maldek is interesting to a student of the Ra Material obviously, so today I went looking through the sessions online for Maldek references. I had assumed that Maldek was synonymous with the asteroid belt, but in looking through all these keyword references, I can't find it actually being connected to that by Ra or the questioners. It also doesn't say that they specifically exploded their planet...I guess that's a fine line with the word dissolution, but it only says dissolution of the biosphere.

Now to finish reading...

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:30 pm

daniel wrote: ... so as they used to say in my old, Catholic days, "right pew, wrong church?" (Right orbit, wrong solar system?)

From what I've found and seen in the Montauk records, the stories of Maldek are, for the most part, stories.
You say "for the most part". Would you be willing to elaborate more on what you mean by that?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Lotus wrote:You say "for the most part". Would you be willing to elaborate more on what you mean by that?
The "story" part originally comes from "cosmic intelligences" from back in the 1950s, where Maldek and Malona were a system much like the Earth/Moon is now and were destroyed in a "war of the gods." When the asteroid belt was found, people just assumed the story was true and that was the debris from the war, since if you stick all the asteroids together you get a planet just a bit bigger than the Earth.

The stuff I ran across at Montauk showed that they knew about a LOT of other solar systems, and a LOT of other planets. Where they got the info, I don't know. A lot of these names come from those documents. Some refer to objects in our solar system, others in different solar systems. Apparently, we are in an "urban" area of the stellar neighborhood, not out in the middle of nowhere.

We get a lot of mythology not from human experience, but from stories told by the "gods," in particular, the Annunaki. And they are talking about "stories from home," not here.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Ilkka
Adept
Adept

Post by Ilkka » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

daniel wrote:We get a lot of mythology not from human experience, but from stories told by the "gods," in particular, the Annunaki. And they are talking about "stories from home," not here.
I've read that this solar system is orbiting a "dark star" or brown dwarf(dont remember correctly) and it was named as Nibiru the "dark star" I mean and it had an orbiting planet aswell as our sun and this planet might be the "home world" for the Anunnaki and there might have been a also another planet called Maldek. Just a thought. Or maybe it would be impossible for it to be there according to Reciprocal System works or whichever Larsonian physics term is correct. Nice new paper though, thanks for that Daniel.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Why does RA seem to refer to the Maldek story as true with regard to our solar system history? He even elaborates on it, and says the yeti/bigfoot creatures are inhabited by the soul group from 'Maldek'. Maybe the asteroid belt never was a planet, but I'd like to know more about what makes you think so.
"Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu!"

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon May 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Syrus Magistus wrote:Why does RA seem to refer to the Maldek story as true with regard to our solar system history? He even elaborates on it, and says the yeti/bigfoot creatures are inhabited by the soul group from 'Maldek'. Maybe the asteroid belt never was a planet, but I'd like to know more about what makes you think so.
Take a look at Ceres.

Syrus Magistus
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by Syrus Magistus » Mon May 13, 2013 5:11 pm

That doesn't tell me much.

The Law of One is pretty clear about the so-called history of Maldek. It was an earth-like planet with Atlantean-level technology which was destroyed because the population was too negative, but deluded themselves into thinking their negativity was positive, and they went to war with the most advanced weapons available to them at that time. Then their soul group was caught in some sort of "knot of fear" for tens of thousands or years or more, until they were given second-density humanoid bodies to work out their crappy karma here on earth. I don't have any emotional investment in the Law of One, only in the truth of existence and how the universe works. If something I've been told isn't true, I don't care about defending some belief system in my head. I'm fine with going back to the drawing board. I just need more to work with. All science is probability theory: you decide on what's true based on the highest probability. This is related to the fuzzy logic principle. But in order to get there, you need more data in one direction than another, and right now there are all these grey areas cropping up as a result of your assessment conflicting with fragments of a previous model. I was very impressed with your rendering of the reciprocal model, and in a way it fits in very nicely with the Law of One idea that every scale of creation is a fractal hologram of the others, and it makes sense that solar systems would have eight planets made out of the same stellar core. What makes less sense is looking at the finer points involved.

Having read your Geochronology article, I'm willing to buy that only eight planets can exist in a given solar system (along with nearly all the other stuff you say), but up until now I've mainly had David Wilcock's model, founded originally on the Law of One model, which includes a lot of weird stuff not supported by your model. Could Carla Rueckert really have held such huge biases that distorted RA's material? Are beings like RA not to be trusted to begin with? What are the bigfoot/yeti creatures in that case? Moreover, if planets require a moon crafted from the heart of an exploded white dwarf, how did the SMs even evolve to the point of doing that sort of geo-engineering if planets require artificial "Arks" to stabilize their magnetic fields, and do then the so-called "management-level" entities like RA and others have little or no role in the shaping of the universe and life on solar systems? Wilcock explains 6D entities as having powers over celestial bodies like solar systems akin to a person who can drag and drop various files on his desktop with just a mouse-click, which admittedly is hard to verify. What you're suggesting in your writing is that higher forms of life can only develop on planets that have been tampered with artificially, which makes little sense to me. Does the reciprocal system allow for these higher forms of intelligence to exist? What do you have to say about RA's adage to Larson's model? RA comments on Larson a number of times in the LoO material, as you can see at http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Larson.

I think the one I was recalled specifically was where he says: "The physics of sound vibrational complex Dewey is a correct system as far as it is able to go. There are those things which are not included in this system. However, those coming after this particular entity, using the basic concepts of vibration and the study of vibrational distortions, will begin to understand that which you know of as gravity and those things you consider as “n” dimensions. These things are necessary to be included in a more universal, shall we say, physical theory."

I'd much rather view the universe on my own terms too, but in my opinion anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time and there's a lot of dangerous disinfo out there, like the HiddenHand material which I read at the time of its original release. I came to the same conclusion you did with regard to it myself.

The way I see it, Life has to have a stable environment to evolve properly into its higher forms. In David Wilcock's Source Field model, galaxies and stars produce interference patterns in the Ether which contain genetic codes for every living thing, and causes life to form wherever it can, however it can. In that model, there's a metaphysical order fostering the creation and evolution of life, but you seem to credit these reptilian pillagers with that. I don't care which model is true so long as I can prepare appropriately for the realities that greet me, but I am a little weary of all the variations in mythos, even as the science involved becomes more and more refined and elegant. Could it be that the reptilian monsters you saw were extra-dimensionals or "thought-forms" rather than extraterrestrials from the 'material sector'? Apparently thoughts are turning into physical things at some level. Why else would that UFO chair be able to materialize objects and tear open portals using thoughts alone, if it was only a consciousness amplifier.

Of course, every time I start to ask these questions, I never get a satisfying answer and it feels like some malevolent intelligence is intent on my destruction just for asking. Maybe it's just my own subconscious memory of past rebukes, or maybe the proverbial Eye of Sauron is upon me. I don't care if it's a twelve foot tall lizard or a rogue ninja under mind control. That bullshit doesn't scare me either way. I want to live my life more fully in the truth, and beat anyone over the head who dares to threaten that harmony for anything resembling malicious intent.
"Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu!"

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm

I just have got to say one thing about this world. From what I have found out living here that there are more ways to look at it can be imagined! Take for instants that we are a spiritual being or in other words energy. I believe we are in the unconscious world first and then here in the conscious world of 3D. Think of it as a plastic ball maze. You can see through everything but there is only one answer. We have become so use to how this area works we forgot the rules on the other side. If you treat yourself as a multilevel being or body within a body within a...., you can realize that there is a part of you that can travel, or step, anywhere. I find it interesting to place myself into the stories to see what I can see. Very interesting life this is. Keep up the good work Daniel! :D
All that glitter is not GOLD!

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Syrus Magistus wrote:Could Carla Rueckert really have held such huge biases that distorted RA's material? Are beings like RA not to be trusted to begin with?
Are you aware that Carla, Jim and Don Elkins were on the Board of Directors for the International Society of Unified Science, the organization that was founded to promote Larson's Reciprocal System--back in the 1970s, prior to the Ra contacts? And that Don Elkins, the Questioner, and Dewey Larson were friends?
Syrus Magistus wrote:What are the bigfoot/yeti creatures in that case?
Native life--the evolution of the Neanderthals.
What you're suggesting in your writing is that higher forms of life can only develop on planets that have been tampered with artificially, which makes little sense to me. Does the reciprocal system allow for these higher forms of intelligence to exist?
To quote Dewey Larson, "anywhere life CAN exist, life DOES exist." What I am saying is that life WILL develop anywhere and everywhere it can, and that includes intelligent life. The presence of a moon generating a stable, magnetic field about a planet simply increases the rate at which life develops, as it provides optimum conditions.
What do you have to say about RA's adage to Larson's model? RA comments on Larson a number of times in the LoO material, as you can see at http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Larson.
I guess that provides evidence that the information obtained from a channeler IS biased by what the channeler knows.
In David Wilcock's Source Field model, galaxies and stars produce interference patterns in the Ether which contain genetic codes for every living thing, and causes life to form wherever it can, however it can.
That's David's "spin" on Larson's statements regarding life. David and I discussed at great length how the Cosmic sector is analogous to the Ether model of the 19th century, and how that ether interacts with matter to produce life.
In that model, there's a metaphysical order fostering the creation and evolution of life, but you seem to credit these reptilian pillagers with that.
Only for Cro-Magnon man.
Apparently thoughts are turning into physical things at some level. Why else would that UFO chair be able to materialize objects and tear open portals using thoughts alone, if it was only a consciousness amplifier.
Everything is just a manifestation of motion, the ratio of space to time. Matter is motion, energy is motion, thought is motion... it is just a matter of organization, which is what consciousness does.
Syrus Magistus wrote:Of course, every time I start to ask these questions, I never get a satisfying answer and it feels like some malevolent intelligence is intent on my destruction just for asking. Maybe it's just my own subconscious memory of past rebukes, or maybe the proverbial Eye of Sauron is upon me. I don't care if it's a twelve foot tall lizard or a rogue ninja under mind control. That bullshit doesn't scare me either way. I want to live my life more fully in the truth, and beat anyone over the head who dares to threaten that harmony for anything resembling malicious intent.
Well, when someone enters a conversation with an attitude that they'll never get a satisfactory answer, I guess they never get a satisfactory answer. Quid pro quo.

MrTwig
Mage
Mage

Post by MrTwig » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Everything is just a manifestation of motion, the ratio of space to time. Matter is motion, energy is motion, thought is motion... it is just a matter of organization, which is what consciousness does.
So what is motion?
All that glitter is not GOLD!