Protected: Geochronology-Hiding History in the Past

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

caterpillar
Muggle
Muggle
Protected: Geochronology-Hiding History in the Past

Post by caterpillar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:55 am

Hi all, been lurking for a while, fascinating stuff, I can't get enough of it tbh, makes me wish I had two heads and neither needed to sleep :D Anyway re the new Daniel post, I've been unable to read as it's password protected which isn't the same password as for the forum and having looked just about everywhere I can't find any link or information pertaining to this elusive password. Can anybody point me in the right direction, also if possible clarify why exactly is it hidden anyway ? Thanks.

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Re: Protected: Geochronology-Hiding History in the Past

Post by irish » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:19 am

I asked the same question in an email and received the following reply.....

"The Blog Post article you mention is only locked right now because I am
just finishing it. Will be unlocked soon for everyone when I finish all
the html script."

caterpillar
Muggle
Muggle

Post by caterpillar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 am

thanks Irish, didn't expect an aswer that quick, cheers.

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by irish » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 am

Ha! That's exactly what said when I received a quick reply from my inquiry! I'm excited to read it too.

Here area few links I just stumbled upon to keep you busy while we wait....

http://lightworker.com/Spectrum//articl ... Page1.html

http://lightworker.com/Spectrum//articl ... Page1.html

Cheers

caterpillar
Muggle
Muggle

Post by caterpillar » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 am

thanks Irish, did something I don't normally do and read the first link entirely before doing what I normally do first and that's find out about the person conveying the information. When I did I found his website and this http://masteringalchemy.com/store/programs his order page for his various programs. I don't have a problem paying someone for material/information that is given from the heart with good intention, we've all got bills to pay afterall, I do when I believe for all their ascension/higher spiritual existence patter, it seems they have a very strong interest in parting their students from significant amounts of cash. He may well have great knowledge, but for someone allegedly on a spiritual path to ascension and teaching others he sure has a very vested interest in 3D money and tbh that's not someone that I'm drawn to learning from, but thanks for the thought. I'm not sure which is harder, finding the right teachers/mentors for yourself personally or sifting through the volumunous information out there.

irish
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by irish » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi Caterpillar,
i did not click thru to the masteralchemy.com site, but agree with you for the most part on your rational.....that is an expensive site! I have no idea as to the integrity nor accuracy of their information, but i did seem find some useful info that is helping connect some dots for me. The rest of my post here may be more for me to write out than a direct response, but feel free to comment.
In the last few months I've had a voracious appetite for all this information i am finding and relearning. I grew up Catholic, but the teachings and scripture has never resonated with me due to all the symbolism and metaphors. I'm male and an engineer, so logic is and easy path for me, so I've been on the sidelines for a while in regard to "the Creator". However the logical path to understanding seems to be connecting more dots for me lately. I started with following jackkruse.com just for the heath info....very informative and keeps itself to current science and medicine (in the current 3D world sense). Since them I have stumbled upon many other sites and have become very interested in Larson's LS theory, a little alternative medicine, back into meditation which is taking on a new meaning, my Father's old book "The Religions of Man", some David Wilcock (don't know if i'm 100% with it all yet, just read his book so far) and my recent favorite site (this one) in which the Daniel papers seem to wrap the most sensible info together and introduce me to new info. I can't help being skeptical, but also don't want that to hold back any possibilites. A good example might be the YouTube video titled "A Discourse on the Heart Sutra with Chi Kung", which i found from Comment#5 by "Blue Eagle" on soldierhugs.com. I watched the video and laugh at the jumping and fake fighting and wonder why members of the audience, or people off the street aren't trying it out too? why just these 2 guys in demonstration?.....if they ever got caught in any type of deception, they may justify it by saying it is a performance to demonstrate their point (much like an artist might lip-sync a song in a live performance). However, when you listed to his words (or read the closed-caption), some of the ideas relate to alot of the information i've been reading both spiritual and scientific (Larson's RS and unity). Could it be a self-fulfilling circle where everyone is spewing the same information, or is it just everyone's unique approaches that create many of the differences that all converge around a central reality?

Hope that made sense.....like i said I have an engineering background, i'm not great at expressing my ideas in words.

so as i accumulate this new knowledge and filter thru it, what is the best way to put it into practice without signing up for some expensive course, or sitting on our hands and waiting around for 3 days of darkness?
I would be very interested in any websites, articles, reading lists you like.....to help "sifting through the voluminous information out there".
Thanks for sharing and look forward to further discourse if you're open to it too.
Thanks
Doug

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm

The paper is going online as I write this, no password!
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

MikeD_1957
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by MikeD_1957 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:10 pm

daniel wrote:The paper is going online as I write this, no password!
Thank you Daniel for taking the time to explain these events to us. I have been digging and have unearthed quite a bit, but nothing like you. Your guidance in previous posts have been very useful in seeing the world in a new reality. No do not roll your eyes -

I realize your efforts take allot of thought and time.

Thank you

Lotus
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Lotus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 am

Ok, so according to Daniel the asteroid belt was never a planet and all the planets in stable orbits are all the planets the formed from the white dwarf fragments, which are all the current planets we see today. So where does all the stories of Maldek fall into all of this?

daniel
Professor
Professor

Post by daniel » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Lotus wrote:Ok, so according to Daniel the asteroid belt was never a planet and all the planets in stable orbits are all the planets the formed from the white dwarf fragments, which are all the current planets we see today. So where does all the stories of Maldek fall into all of this?
I also mentioned that the natural consequences of Larson's astronomy indicate that all solar systems, about the same age, will also look about the same... so as they used to say in my old, Catholic days, "right pew, wrong church?" (Right orbit, wrong solar system?)

Most of the legends around Maldek arose from the Titius-Bode law, suggesting there might be a planet there. Well, actually there is... Ceres, now considered a "planetoid" like Pluto, that actually accounts for about 1/3rd the mass of the asteroid belt. So is Ceres the "real" Maldek? Possible, but unlikely. Even if it were the inner, inner core of the white dwarf that was destroyed to make the planets, it could never develop an ecosystem before burning out. Motion at the inverse speed level tends to dissipate in space, so it will not follow the same path as the other fragments.

From what I've found and seen in the Montauk records, the stories of Maldek are, for the most part, stories.
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii