Negative Rhesus factor

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: Negative Rhesus factor

Post by daniel » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Kano wrote:I have heard that the entire galaxy is focused in on what will happen with humanity during this critical period. I assume that is because we come into this life with spiritual amnesia, and we have a decision to make. We are not a being that is hardwired to be STO or STS. Perhaps if we find our way to a spiritual awakening on Earth, given that our genetics do not allow for us to remember, yet as a race we make the decision to love one another, maybe this will be an unprecedented achievement in the cosmos and will serve as a pillar for what is possible.

Have you heard anything along those lines?
My take: "entire galaxy" watching is like the entire world watching a street gang in the Bronx, to see if the Crips or Bloods will win the turf war. Mankind really needs to get over that Saurian-supplied "the galaxy bows before me" attitude!

Thinking along human hybrid lines, that means man has TWO distinct sets of "race memories" influencing him, the peaceful, mammal line and the aggressive, saurian line. The SM half will carry the collective unconscious with it of who knows how many thousands of years of space travel and conquest, which is probably the origin of the concept that "I'm a spiritual being in human form" rather than the "I'm an evolving ape" idea.

Consider this obvious consequence... if we do a "spiritual awakening," could we be awakening the wrong set of memories--the saurian ones???
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

My take: "entire galaxy" watching is like the entire world watching a street gang in the Bronx, to see if the Crips or Bloods will win the turf war. Mankind really needs to get over that Saurian-supplied "the galaxy bows before me" attitude!
I've heard people like Alex Collier make that claim before. He claims to have relationships with a couple of Andromedan men who give him the information he releases.

So you don't find the situation facing humanity (love vs fear, STO vs STS, competition vs cooperation) a rare thing amongst the cosmos?

It would seem other life forms would endure by maintaining the homogeny of their genetic code(birds of a feather). If that is true, then perhaps our circumstances on Earth are more the exception than the rule. I don't think we are special or better, but it is interesting to consider perhaps most other beings would never consider doing something that held its race back due to its hardwired "programming", or genetic code. Maybe hive mentality is the norm and independent thoughts and actions are the exception.

Do the LMs act out towards each other and show emotion the way we do?
Consider this obvious consequence... if we do a "spiritual awakening," could we be awakening the wrong set of memories--the saurian ones???
It seems that we are currently living in the Saurian "awakening". Let me refine spiritual awakening and more accurately call it a mammalian spiritual awakening. That is what I am after. Learning how to help in creative, efficient ways and leave this place better than I found it.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 am

bruce wrote:RH+ is the neanderthal genetics. RH- is the saurian genetics.
Yeah! I am a Neanderthal.....

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Kano wrote:I've heard people like Alex Collier make that claim before. He claims to have relationships with a couple of Andromedan men who give him the information he releases.
And how does this differ from a Bishop saying that God is giving them the information? ...Old habits die hard!

Man has been trained into believing he is non compos mentis--a phrase used by the lawyer royalty that means "mentally incompetent," and that people are so dumb they have to have royal representation before the kingship (courts) to plead their case.

Therefore, anything man says is irrelevant, BUT he CAN say what his master told him to say, just like in the old days, and the slave carrying a message from his master must be obeyed!

The only thing that has changed in the last few thousand years are the labels we stick on the royalty. Rather than bishops or princes, they are "channelers"--still have the flock of followers, their "church." Or our new Royal family, now called Congress. (As they say, the word "progress" means to "move forward"; given the opposite of "pro" is "con"... then what does Congress mean?)

If Larson's research was channeled by Quarto from the Planet Ummo, it would have been a major hit, since most of his work was published back in the 1960s during the hippie movement. But as a human endeavor, no one even looked twice. That's the real tragedy to me.
Kano wrote:So you don't find the situation facing humanity (love vs fear, STO vs STS, competition vs cooperation) a rare thing amongst the cosmos?

It would seem other life forms would endure by maintaining the homogeny of their genetic code(birds of a feather). If that is true, then perhaps our circumstances on Earth are more the exception than the rule. I don't think we are special or better, but it is interesting to consider perhaps most other beings would never consider doing something that held its race back due to its hardwired "programming", or genetic code. Maybe hive mentality is the norm and independent thoughts and actions are the exception.

Do the LMs act out towards each other and show emotion the way we do?
No, they do not act anything like humans. They are honest, trustworthy, helpful, compassionate... and the fact that we have a stronger capacity for those things than they do (easy to see for a telepathic species) and deliberately choose to ignore them in favor of the saurian desires for greed, power and rivalry, is a total puzzle to them. Why choose destruction over evolution?

Cro-magnon man would never have developed without the Annunaki intervention; the Neanderthals would have evolved, instead, and the planet would have ended up more like Stargate's Tollan--a people taken from Earth by the Goa'uld thousands of years ago, but chose to cooperate on their new world, not compete. In the same amount of time, they ended up centuries ahead of Earthers in both philosophy and technology. (Episode: Enigma).
Kano wrote:It seems that we are currently living in the Saurian "awakening". Let me refine spiritual awakening and more accurately call it a mammalian spiritual awakening. That is what I am after. Learning how to help in creative, efficient ways and leave this place better than I found it.
I am in complete agreement.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 pm

And how does this differ from a Bishop saying that God is giving them the information? ...Old habits die hard!
That's a good point. The power has always been with the priests because they were the "annointed" ones that could interpret the oracle even though it was the priests who created the oracle in the first place. What a mind f*ck. That's why my oracle is the Golden Rule and my religion is the First Assembly of Kano. :lol:
(As they say, the word "progress" means to "move forward"; given the opposite of "pro" is "con"... then what does Congress mean?)
Hadn't heard it put quite like that before. Very interesting.
If Larson's research was channeled by Quarto from the Planet Ummo, it would have been a major hit, since most of his work was published back in the 1960s during the hippie movement. But as a human endeavor, no one even looked twice. That's the real tragedy to me.
Have you ever run into someone else that wasn't a part of the SU who was familiar with Larson's work and agreed with his theories? I assume this is how you and Daniel met.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Kano wrote:Have you ever run into someone else that wasn't a part of the SU who was familiar with Larson's work and agreed with his theories?
Yes, Prof. KVK Nehru, obviously, Frank Meyer (former editor of Reciprocity, deceased), Jan (assistant to Immanuel Velikovsky) and a few others.

Most of the self-appointed Larson "experts" don't actually have a clue as to how his system works (Bundy and Satz, for example) and sometimes I think they are encouraged to be public about it, just to give it a bad reputation.