Negative Rhesus factor

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Kano
Mage
Mage
Negative Rhesus factor

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:02 pm

I wanted to pick both your brains about what it means to have a negative Rhesus factor. I have read that only 15% of the total population have this negative factor and that all the kings and queens and important nobility of old had O negative type blood. Considering all of the blood drinking and blood sacrifice to the "gods" that has occured for millenia, plus the fact that TPTB are very incestual, which seems to be a measure to keep the bloodline "clean" and muggle-free, what is it about the blood specifically? Has this come up in your research at all?

Kano
Mage
Mage

Re: Negative Rhesus factor

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

I also find it interesting that it is estimated around 7% of people with a negative Rh factor are O negative. Considering these were the ancient nobility that were the rulers of Earth, I find it interesting that one of the "commandments" on the Georgia Guidestones states: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." 7% of 7 billion is approximately 500,000,000.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Kano wrote:I wanted to pick both your brains about what it means to have a negative Rhesus factor. I have read that only 15% of the total population have this negative factor and that all the kings and queens and important nobility of old had O negative type blood. Considering all of the blood drinking and blood sacrifice to the "gods" that has occured for millenia, plus the fact that TPTB are very incestual, which seems to be a measure to keep the bloodline "clean" and muggle-free, what is it about the blood specifically? Has this come up in your research at all?
RH+ is the neanderthal genetics. RH- is the saurian genetics.

Anyone "descended from the gods" (the Annunaki) consider themselves the privileged class. They can only retain the saurian genetic skills if the bloodline remains pure. For us peasants, even though we started with saurian genetics, we've been "contaminated" with a substantial portion of the neanderthal genetics that have reasserted themselves, and are now attached to the evolution of the planet Earth. So it is our nature to grow and ascend with Earth. The "blue bloods" have chosen not to ascend, so there is your conflict... if they want to keep their servants, they have to con the neanderthal peasants into materialism, so they choose to stay--even though their very genetic nature will want to "upgrade," as daniel described it in Geoengineering.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 am

bruce wrote:
Kano wrote:I wanted to pick both your brains about what it means to have a negative Rhesus factor. I have read that only 15% of the total population have this negative factor and that all the kings and queens and important nobility of old had O negative type blood. Considering all of the blood drinking and blood sacrifice to the "gods" that has occured for millenia, plus the fact that TPTB are very incestual, which seems to be a measure to keep the bloodline "clean" and muggle-free, what is it about the blood specifically? Has this come up in your research at all?
RH+ is the neanderthal genetics. RH- is the saurian genetics.

Anyone "descended from the gods" (the Annunaki) consider themselves the privileged class. They can only retain the saurian genetic skills if the bloodline remains pure. For us peasants, even though we started with saurian genetics, we've been "contaminated" with a substantial portion of the neanderthal genetics that have reasserted themselves, and are now attached to the evolution of the planet Earth. So it is our nature to grow and ascend with Earth. The "blue bloods" have chosen not to ascend, so there is your conflict... if they want to keep their servants, they have to con the neanderthal peasants into materialism, so they choose to stay--even though their very genetic nature will want to "upgrade," as daniel described it in Geoengineering.
This was my general understanding, although I wonder what the Saurian skills are that are different than the Neanderthal skills. That would be an interesting topic. Have you ever witnessed this saurian skill first hand? Have you ever crossed paths with an Annunaki that you are aware of?

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Kano wrote:This was my general understanding, although I wonder what the Saurian skills are that are different than the Neanderthal skills. That would be an interesting topic.
There is only ONE race of humans on the planet that does not possess ANY neanderthal DNA, as documented by Lloyd Pye: the South Africans. The rest of us vary between 4-10% of our active, genetic makeup. A good deal of the remainder we share with the Great Apes. From this, it is not like there is a chunk of saurian genes... they appear to be distributed around the chromosomes to activate specific features.

As a personal opinion, I believe we have "outgrown" the saurian genetics and the Earth genetics are taking over, which is pushing the concept of The Tomorrow People (a BBC series by Roger Damon Price)--the next step in human evolution. Nature does that kind of stuff. And I think it is about time we found out exactly what we Cro-magnons are capable of.
Kano wrote:Have you ever witnessed this saurian skill first hand? Have you ever crossed paths with an Annunaki that you are aware of?
I have never met one face-to-face, and no desire to. (With the possible exception of Enki.)

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:13 pm

There is only ONE race of humans on the planet that does not possess ANY neanderthal DNA, as documented by Lloyd Pye: the South Africans. The rest of us vary between 4-10% of our active, genetic makeup. A good deal of the remainder we share with the Great Apes. From this, it is not like there is a chunk of saurian genes... they appear to be distributed around the chromosomes to activate specific features.
South Africa, very interesting. Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and his research on "Adam's Calendar" located in South Africa? Very cool stuff.

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/adams-calendar.php
As a personal opinion, I believe we have "outgrown" the saurian genetics and the Earth genetics are taking over, which is pushing the concept of The Tomorrow People (a BBC series by Roger Damon Price)--the next step in human evolution. Nature does that kind of stuff. And I think it is about time we found out exactly what we Cro-magnons are capable of.
It seems that consciousness jumps up in steps rather than gradually kind of like the way you describe the gravitational effects in space (at least I think that was the point you were making but I'd have to go back and look). It seems that humanity is on the verge of making that jump up to the next level of consciousness. It is an exciting time to be alive!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 am

Kano wrote:South Africa, very interesting. Have you heard of Michael Tellinger and his research on "Adam's Calendar" located in South Africa? Very cool stuff.

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/adams-calendar.php
No, why don't you start a topic and summarize the work, since you are already familiar with it?
Kano wrote:It seems that consciousness jumps up in steps rather than gradually kind of like the way you describe the gravitational effects in space (at least I think that was the point you were making but I'd have to go back and look). It seems that humanity is on the verge of making that jump up to the next level of consciousness. It is an exciting time to be alive!
A perfectly logical conclusion that I will admit had not occurred to me.

To carry it a step further, with the solar transition we first get smaller pieces that flare into brightness (solar flares, CMEs, etc) that exhibit the character of the transition on a smaller scale. Taken to the human level, then if humans are getting ready to make their transition, there should be people that have "flares of insight," demonstrating a higher degree of consciousness, that occur prior to a global transition. Those people would give an indication of what the next stage of human development will be like.

The problem is "separating the wheat from the chaff," the higher degree of consciousness versus the inflated ego simulating consciousenss--and there tends to be a lot more chaff then there is wheat. And with the knowledge we now have concerning the reptilian versus mammalian brain, it is easier to identify psychological chaff because it will exhibit saurian characteristics, which are primarily egocentric: power, control, fame, materialistic, etc.

Another characteristic of transitions in the sun would be that the larger the physical aggregate, the more likely the effect will affect nearby aggregates. One atom going FTL does not do much, but a moon-sized chunk has enough energy to throw out a solar flare hundreds of thousands of miles into space. Aggregation of people along a similar transition path can therefore lead to higher levels of consciousness not only within the group, but carry that higher level to those nearby.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 pm

To carry it a step further, with the solar transition we first get smaller pieces that flare into brightness (solar flares, CMEs, etc) that exhibit the character of the transition on a smaller scale. Taken to the human level, then if humans are getting ready to make their transition, there should be people that have "flares of insight," demonstrating a higher degree of consciousness, that occur prior to a global transition. Those people would give an indication of what the next stage of human development will be like.
Another characteristic of transitions in the sun would be that the larger the physical aggregate, the more likely the effect will affect nearby aggregates. One atom going FTL does not do much, but a moon-sized chunk has enough energy to throw out a solar flare hundreds of thousands of miles into space. Aggregation of people along a similar transition path can therefore lead to higher levels of consciousness not only within the group, but carry that higher level to those nearby.
Man, you are one cool dude, Bruce. 8-) A great thought that makes really good sense. Certainly, people genuinely interested in searching for their ultimate truth, as well as ideas like the Kheb Monastery, are these solar flares and CME's. All good signs for a global transition of thought.

It seems that light itself plays a very important role in the evolution of consciousness. With regards to Daniel and Wilcock's work with shining a light through embryos and seeds to change their genetic codes, it would seem that light is an information carrier. So it makes sense that as the sun gets brighter and transitions, the DNA of Earth will be receiving, or more accurately, becoming aware of more information. Thus, a shift in consciousness.

Still, I have to wonder if there is even more to the evolution of consciousness. That is to say, is it possible that something or some natural process outside of our realm of measurability could simply be using the sun to get this new information through to our solar system to initiate this "upgrade"? Perhaps light is just the most efficient medium of exchange.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Kano wrote:Certainly, people genuinely interested in searching for their ultimate truth, as well as ideas like the Kheb Monastery, are these solar flares and CME's. All good signs for a global transition of thought.
There are always people interested--providing somebody else does the work. The 50+ generation are the people that were brought up with a strong "work ethic." My generation has a saying, "if all else fails, read the instructions." What that means is that we are willing to go out and do the work for ourselves, and we only "ask" or "read the instructions" if we get stuck. It is that desire to figure things out for ourselves that is present. That is one reason why the scientific underground worked so well and has gotten as far as it has--we did not "read the instructions" of the physics books, we took a look at what was out there for ourselves, then shared what we found.

It is very rare in the younger generation, being raised with "scheduled" lives. They never learned to think for themselves, because their parents and teachers are thinking for them and all they had to do is fill in the blank with what they were told to put there. No thought involved, and if they actually HAVE to think--they freeze, like a deer in headlights.

Granted, that is probably part of the Cabal agenda--just like the Annunaki, they want slaves, not a free-thinking, independent people that could actually make a place for themselves in the Universe.

So there's the rub. True advancement of human consciousness requires "not going by the book," and the only people physically able to pull it off have been trained to attack anything that isn't "by the book."

You really want to help... find a solution to that dilemma!
Kano wrote:Still, I have to wonder if there is even more to the evolution of consciousness. That is to say, is it possible that something or some natural process outside of our realm of measurability could simply be using the sun to get this new information through to our solar system to initiate this "upgrade"? Perhaps light is just the most efficient medium of exchange.
We have not even scratched 2 snowflakes off of the iceberg of consciousness yet... if you look to UFO folklore, you find that aliens from all over find humanity fascinating, particularly their emotional component. Ever consider why?

Most of the other species only have a single-edged sword. They are on ONE service path, as a species, service-to-self, like the Annunaki or service-to-other, like the LMs. Humanity, being a hybrid of the STS Saurians and the STO Neanderthals have a situation that other species cannot even dream of, to be able to walk the line between the service paths and leave the system of polarity altogether. That is why humanity is SO interesting to them, both sides. Our consciousness has the ability to "step outside the system"--waking up from the Matrix, and we don't even need a red pill--heck, we invented the red pill, and there is quite the market "out there" for it in the non-hybrid civilizations that suspect there is something beyond the illusion--but have no internal mechanism to reach it.

Contents: One Red Pill; Made on Earth by Cro-magnon man, to assist in the evolution of consciousness throughout the Universe.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:54 am

We have not even scratched 2 snowflakes off of the iceberg of consciousness yet... if you look to UFO folklore, you find that aliens from all over find humanity fascinating, particularly their emotional component. Ever consider why?
Yes, I have considered why. I think the STS Saurian aspect and the STO Neanderthal aspect is an interesting perspective on the "double edge sword" component of being a human hybrid being. I had not considered this part before.

I have heard that the entire galaxy is focused in on what will happen with humanity during this critical period. I assume that is because we come into this life with spiritual amnesia, and we have a decision to make. We are not a being that is hardwired to be STO or STS. Perhaps if we find our way to a spiritual awakening on Earth, given that our genetics do not allow for us to remember, yet as a race we make the decision to love one another, maybe this will be an unprecedented achievement in the cosmos and will serve as a pillar for what is possible.

Have you heard anything along those lines?