The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

daniel
Professor
Professor
Re: The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Post by daniel » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Kano wrote:I have never seen Stargate Atlantis. But I did mention to my fiancee that I wanted to get the Babylon 5 series and start watching it. Maybe next will be Stargate Atlantis and then I can comment on the Wraith.
You really need to watch Babylon 5... it starts off a little slow, but by the time you've finished the 2nd season, you're on the edge of your seat with "gimme more!!!" It is loaded with some excellent mythological symbols, that help the subconscious create that bridge between the temporal sleep self, and the spatial waking self.

There is a sequence... the original movie first, "The Gathering", then the 5-season series, then the remainder of the movies (as they build on events in the series).

Stargate SG-1 (10 seasons) and Stargate Atlantis (5 seasons) are a pretty big project to watch, but again, the theme is the same... in SG-1, serpents (the Goa'uld) pretending to be gods, making slaves out of humanity. Sound familiar?
Power out? Let's see if many hands can make the lights work.
Facebook: daniel.phoenixiii

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

You really need to watch Babylon 5... it starts off a little slow, but by the time you've finished the 2nd season, you're on the edge of your seat with "gimme more!!!" It is loaded with some excellent mythological symbols, that help the subconscious create that bridge between the temporal sleep self, and the spatial waking self.

There is a sequence... the original movie first, "The Gathering", then the 5-season series, then the remainder of the movies (as they build on events in the series).

Stargate SG-1 (10 seasons) and Stargate Atlantis (5 seasons) are a pretty big project to watch, but again, the theme is the same... in SG-1, serpents (the Goa'uld) pretending to be gods, making slaves out of humanity. Sound familiar?
I'm going to pick it up during the after-Christmas sales. Thanks for the heads up on the order to watch them in.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Reading through the conversation here it keeps bringing to mind The Matrix. Those of us who have chosen to become conscious so to speak have disconnected from the the illusion though we still live in the same society.

Each time people mention the harvest, I too think of the Wraiths from Stargate who drain all the life source out of a body and leave basically an abnormally aged shell of a body. That is if my memory serves me correctly. They were quite the species. The Goa'uld on the other hand, again another very interesting species that requires human bodies to live. Watching those made all of the mythology and the gods that you read about make sense. The Goa'ulds seem like a very real explanation to how and why we are here and our concepts of god. Now stargates, they must exist. I have know for a long time that I will get to travel the galaxies and see many things. Something I have always wanted to do since I was very little and since I can think of it and feel in my heart, mind and soul it is real and will happen, I know I will get to do exactly that some day. Much to learn first though.

The Babylon 5 series can be watched over and over. As I learn more and grow spiritually, each time I watch the series I develop a deeper understanding of what is being shared. I get to the point that I feel like I am a part of the picture itself as if I lived through some of it somehow.

I am confused by what is going on right now energetically. Most women I speak with are excited about the future and feel as if something incredibly wonderful is on the horizon. Most men I have spoken to seem to have a foreboding feeling about what may be coming down the pike. It is odd, ever since I have noticed the UFOs here at night, I feel some sort of protection rather than fear.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:58 am

Kano wrote:

I'm going to pick it up during the after-Christmas sales. Thanks for the heads up on the order to watch them in.
Got Babylon 5 as a Christmas gift! I guess I talked about it enough that my fiancee wanted me to shut up about it. :D Looking forward to diving in.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Kano wrote:Got Babylon 5 as a Christmas gift! I guess I talked about it enough that my fiancee wanted me to shut up about it. :D Looking forward to diving in.
Alright! In my opinion, the season 2 finale was probably the best SciFi episode ever written. Most end-of-season episodes are cliff-hangers, but B5 did the opposite--answered all the questions from the first 2 seasons. And the answers are far more intriguing than the questions ever were!

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Alright! In my opinion, the season 2 finale was probably the best SciFi episode ever written. Most end-of-season episodes are cliff-hangers, but B5 did the opposite--answered all the questions from the first 2 seasons. And the answers are far more intriguing than the questions ever were!
Going to start watching them this week! Speaking a SciFi, do you remember the movie "Dark Crystal"? For some reason that movie has always stuck with me since I was a kid. I watched the opening 5 minutes a few months back and I noticed the obvious Illuminati symbolism. Then it made me realize, I have been getting hammered with 24 frames per second for a long time. I'm glad I don't watch much tv anymore.

P.S. Thanks for the new avatar!

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Kano wrote:Going to start watching them this week!
Keep in mind that Kosh has a very similar personality to the Sumerian god, Enki.
Kano wrote:Speaking a SciFi, do you remember the movie "Dark Crystal"? For some reason that movie has always stuck with me since I was a kid. I watched the opening 5 minutes a few months back and I noticed the obvious Illuminati symbolism. Then it made me realize, I have been getting hammered with 24 frames per second for a long time. I'm glad I don't watch much tv anymore.
I did enjoy that movie. I have the DVD. It is loaded with symbolism, and curiously you have the Ancients, the Cabal and the Little Men that save the day.
Kano wrote:P.S. Thanks for the new avatar!
For some reason, it seemed to fit!

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi guys, I was invited by Daniel to this forum, so it is probably right discussion chain where to post some info that can be related in some way to the origin of man:

I may need to find some links maybe, but anyway in short, some group of biologists tried to study the position of mankind related to animal world. They found one interesting base that length of body to length of intestine is а number in specific range. For predators it is very close 1:4 for herbivorous it is again about 1:15. For humans it is 1:8. First it was considered strange that predators have it shorter that omnivorous, but when make the study closer it shows that eating meat is just dangerous for longer intestine due to intoxication, as it start decay in very fast way. They thought about human and evolution that brought it to dominant position. Actually such 1:8 indicate that humans for dominant position has to pay some price. If have a look at modern world - mankind eats everything (ha!) which is very and very unusual in animal world - animals (even omnivorous) have very specific niche regarding foods. They consider that at some moment of time the evolution gave a boost to mankind regarding these 1:8 ratio and gave possibility to eat everything, but by consuming products "far" from this ratio your body pay biologic and energetic price, as meat decay fast, in same way eating cow grass is not good anyway.

Also it has effect regarding "cooking" food, mankind is only one who is doing it. It allows to "shift" a lot of foods from kind of own ratio to more close to 1:8, but again you pay price, as it is not natural nutrition and you consume chemicals that your body has no idea how to process - all these chems can easily get found as emulsions in your cells, kidneys should get rid of it, but when coming flow is more then possible to get out, these chems are put all possible places in body. (funny, but that why recently people found that fasting make the healing - as body gets some timeframe to get out collected stuff)

Interesting that a lot of people just ignore the fact that body may not have ideas/recipes about processing chems coming even with ordinary soda.

Some studies indicates that modern food has same effect as narcotics, brains get low functioning (forget being intelligent), and you just keep minimal functioning and just want to continue to consume this or similar food. (GMO? etc? this study I can not prove, but surely you may not find any similar published study in science world, as they just get sued immediately)

From evolution point of view it was significant boost as when there are no other food, humans still survive by killing animals. But looks like you can not make your life based on meat diet anyway - of course there still a lot of people are trying to make it in modern world, as they do not see own roots to nature at all.

Those are probably also basements of raw-eaters schools which are getting very popular last times in usa/canada/etc. What interesting they found is consuming germinating seed - kind of "just activated life" to give a power to your body to refresh it biologically and energetically. I am not raw-eater, but I am following them and I can at least to prove the effect of refreshment.

Not to consider it as raw-eating propaganda, but to my mind it is very clear that previous evolution change shifted mankind(or pre-men) to position of "can eat everyone/everything/even_neighbor", but same time have a choice what to eat! Also definitely next shift will change the situation, clearly that it can not last like this, so at least we should study what's coming and see the new ways.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Ole wrote:Hi guys, I was invited by Daniel to this forum, so it is probably right discussion chain where to post some info that can be related in some way to the origin of man:
Welcome to the discussion. I'm sure Kano is going to be thrilled he's not the "new guy" any more!
Ole wrote:For predators it is very close 1:4 for herbivorous it is again about 1:15. For humans it is 1:8. First it was considered strange that predators have it shorter that omnivorous, but when make the study closer it shows that eating meat is just dangerous for longer intestine due to intoxication, as it start decay in very fast way.
This makes a lot of sense. Meat has significantly more energy per cc than vegetable matter, so it does not require as much time, nor space, to get the effective components into the body. Very interesting that the human intestine is twice the size of the carnivore, and half the size of the herbivore.

A lot of omnivore problems actually derive from the wrong rate of digestion, as we normally mix our foods together... meat, vegetables, dairy, liquids. I suppose it would "average out," but it might not be the correct approach to eating for a mixed diet. I've noticed in the past that if I stick to one or the other,
Ole wrote:Interesting that a lot of people just ignore the fact that body may not have ideas/recipes about processing chems coming even with ordinary soda.
This is an excellent point and makes me wonder if the body can be trained to process all the chemicals they put in food and the environment. Nature, with enough time, will eventually figure it out on its own. We have intelligence, and may be able to accelerate that process towards a more healthy outcome.
Ole wrote:Some studies indicates that modern food has same effect as narcotics, brains get low functioning (forget being intelligent), and you just keep minimal functioning and just want to continue to consume this or similar food. (GMO? etc? this study I can not prove, but surely you may not find any similar published study in science world, as they just get sued immediately)
You may find D'Adamo's book, "Eat Right For Your Type" (Blood Type, that is) quite interesting as it addresses some of this. He determines that we tend to crave the foods that are the worst for us because they cause damage, trigger a morphine response, and get us high.

He also proposes an interesting concept that the blood type determines your food requirements; O being the carnivore, A being vegetarian, B being Balanced and AB being the unbalanced. He traces the history of blood types, from the oldest, type O, to Agrarian, type A (agriculture replacing hunting), to Balanced, type B (equal food opportunity), to ABnormal, AB (a product of industrialized society).

It is an interesting topic and an unusual, but sensible, to look for ancestry.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 am

Welcome Ole, Kano will be happy to have you here for sure. Lol. Its too bad the docs I work for are not more open minded to some of the things I learn about foods, chemicals and now intestine length. It would be interesting to see how they would react to that concept. Just so you know, they are GI docs.

I am O+ and I enjoy vegetables and fruit very much and can do a lot of raw things, but I need red meat to maintain my health. I have tried on many occasions to go vegetarian and can get by with it for a couple of weeks however my energy level drops, I gain weight and I lose the ability to maintain my body heat. All life is sacred to me and I am thankful for the deer and antelope that share their life energy with me so I can live healthy and create values for society.