The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor
The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Post by bruce » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

More and more evidence is coming to light that Mankind (homo sapiens) hasn't been around for a very long time... only about 8,000 years, and is not a natural, evolutionary product of Earth but one created by the Annunaki (Sumerian) / Elohim (Biblical) people.

Some interesting research regarding this theory was done by Lloyd Pye (http://www.lloydpye.com/), with a few videos on YouTube starting with Everything You Know is Wrong. Pye's claim is that neanderthal man's DNA was mixed with that of the Annunaki to produce the homo sapiens as a separate line of development. Pye also claims that the early ancestors of man, neanderthal et al, are NOT extinct, but still walking around out there--except these days we call them bigfoot, sasquatch, yeti and the like.

Today, I was sent an interesting link to an Italian researcher, Mauro Biglino (http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/), who was hired by the Vatican to do a literal translation of an early version of the Hebrew Bible that was in the Vatican library. What he found was the Bible was not a religious text, but a history book!

He has an eBook out with the translation, but for some reason is not currently available in English, only Spanish. There are a few videos on his website that are in Italian, but have English subtitles.

His translation is very close to Sitchin's interpretation of the Sumerian records: that the 'gods' were not gods, at all, but travelers (Elohim) from another world that mixed their "quid" (life essence) with the evolving hominids on Earth to produce Adam and Eve. Also an interesting translation about their expulsion... not eating of the tree of knowledge, but "getting to know each other in the Biblical sense!" Their sin was to partake of the tree of life, and they learned to procreate on their own and no longer needed assistance of the Elohim--so they were kicked out.

Hoping the English version of the book becomes available again. It looks very interesting.

Even the historical accounts of humans by the LMs say the same thing: that man was created by outsiders and did not evolve as a consequence of the natural, evolutionary process of this world (as the LMs were). That is why there is no "missing link"... man just snows up, and if the Jesuits are correct on the ancestral lines of Adam, they were kicked out of the Garden of Eden around 5417 BC with a lifespan of about 900 years. (That's where the 8000 year figure comes from, as there is no indication how long Adam and Eve were in the Garden.)

I accept that the body of homo sapiens is a bit odd for the life of this world, and this "divine intervention" or "alien abduction" makes sense to me. But I wonder how far that "engineering" went... if the life essence was mixed with neanderthal, what about the soul and spirit?

The Ra Material also has a similar story, saying that mankind was created to hold the consciousness of the Martians and Maldek entities here on Earth, as the existing hominids had not developed a sufficient communication skill. But because these non-human entities were put in human bodies... I have to wonder... am I, as one of the Elder Race, just a sasquatch soul stuck in a genetically engineered skin???

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Re: The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Post by bruce » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 pm

did not evolve as a consequence of the natural, evolutionary process of this world
I suppose I should clarify what I mean by "natural, evolutionary process"... there are two modus operandi for the evolution of consciousness, namely predestination and free will.

When I use the term "natural" for a process, I am referring to the former--predestination. In other words, the path the process would follow without any acts of free will altering the predestined course. I am not talking about the act of creation, whether it is a natural consequence of predestination or an act of free will, though I am beginning to see the hows and whys of that process.

Regardless of the culture I research, the mythology always leads back to a free will act of creation--for mankind. You don't find things like "First, God created dog. Then took a rib from the dog and created the cat." Everything leads back to homo sapiens being created as a conscious act of free will, by some relatively intelligent beings, whereas the majority of other life seems to have evolved as a consequence of the "natural", evolutionary processes of planetary development.

Even the Urantia book describes Earth as a "life modification world," where the natural, predestined processes of evolution are tampered with by acts of free will from intelligent species. But it always seems to be human-related. So, decided to check on some non-human philosophy. Since dogs are good listeners but never say much, I did some research the history of the LMs, the Little Men.

I've had difficulty comprehending the philosophy of the LMs because I have been proceeding from a human premise. Need to kick myself in the pants for that, because I'm always mentioning that Doctor Who quote about "you cannot apply human values to non-human cultures." But sometimes, you don't even realize the assumptions that go in to trying to comprehend something. First bad assumption: the LMs have god that they worship. Wrong! They do not have an anthropomorphic creator god as mankind does. Their version of "god" is a process--not a person--akin to what we call the transmigration of soul. This explains a lot about them, in general. Their "image of god" is a running process, so everything they have developed mimics their "worship" of that process. Hence, the vibrational technology and living systems they use (as compared to the electronic and inanimate systems we use).

Mankind, however, being engineered by the Annunaki was literally "created by god." And that memory, probably a species memory, influences everything mankind does. It drives our religion, technology, system of values... everything... except the origin of the soul.

One of Lloyd Pye's discoveries was that the hominids are NOT extinct, but are now surviving as the yeti, Bigfoot, Sasquatch, etc., lines of evolution. But, considering the evolution of consciousness and the transmigration of soul, what happens when a Sasquatch's consciousness goes beyond the ability of his physical body to express it? (If Ra is correct, the need for higher levels of communication.)

Well, rather than continuing to evolve the Sasquatch species into a more complex form, that consciousness can just take up residence in the homo sapiens body, which is already able to handle the further development of consciousness, and what you end up with is the Elder Race--the evolved Hominids in human bodies.

My one problem here is that this intervention has stopped the development of the hominid body, because there is no need for it to continue to develop as homo sapiens provides a suitable, though far more weak and fragile, vehicle for consciousness to continue to develop. Nature only creates things it needs.
if the Jesuits are correct on the ancestral lines of Adam
Something else I found interesting is that there ARE records that trace the line of Christians all the way back to Adam and Eve--it's in the Bible. I have yet to meet a chimpanzee with good penmanship, so who kept these records from the "first" man and woman in existence? How were Adam and Eve even intelligent enough to know to keep ancestral records?

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Their sin was to partake of the tree of life, and they learned to procreate on their own and no longer needed assistance of the Elohim--so they were kicked out.
So it seems that the Annunaki were somewhat ethical, or at least believed in the karma of creating a new type of being in that when Adam and Eve learned to procreate, they didn't just kill them off and start over. They then allowed the experiment to run a course. Whether that course was organic or not is another story.
if the life essence was mixed with neanderthal, what about the soul and spirit?
Do you think it is possible that multiple human bodies can share the same soul? Could it be that it has never just been my soul but rather our soul?
I have to wonder... am I, as one of the Elder Race, just a sasquatch soul stuck in a genetically engineered skin???
Now that's a thought!

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Hence, the vibrational technology and living systems they use (as compared to the electronic and inanimate systems we use).
Can you say more about the specifics of this type of technology? I find it interesting that the Bible also refers to a vibratory technology in the very beginning. It says that "In the beginning, there was the word of god." Words are vibrations. Perhaps these vibrations brought matter into our plane of existence?

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Kano wrote:So it seems that the Annunaki were somewhat ethical, or at least believed in the karma of creating a new type of being in that when Adam and Eve learned to procreate, they didn't just kill them off and start over. They then allowed the experiment to run a course. Whether that course was organic or not is another story.
Enlil actually tried to annihilate humanity and start over, but failed in the attempt, so... so much for "ethics." However, like most screwed-up experiments, they try to find a use for what resulted. For example, when someone invented glue that would hardly stick to anything, they used it to make "sticky notes."

My concern is that they literally planted the seeds of humanity... and now, there is all this talk about "harvest." That has never sounded good to me.
Kano wrote:Do you think it is possible that multiple human bodies can share the same soul? Could it be that it has never just been my soul but rather our soul?
Of course; that is what the psychological process of "individuation" is all about--to break out of that collective and become a unique entity. (Of course I am assuming you mean "at the same time," since technically your soul is always connected through multiple bodies distributed over clock time, as "incarnations.")

Don't confuse it with the "soul group," however. That is just people you choose to travel with across multiple incarnations because of either shared interest or karma.

Nice to have a new "face" here... welcome.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Enlil actually tried to annihilate humanity and start over, but failed in the attempt

Maybe this is splitting hairs but how could a being with superior intelligence fail in his attempt to kill just 2 hybrid beings with no ability to defend themselves? Or was he opposed by Enki which kept Adam and Eve alive?
My concern is that they literally planted the seeds of humanity... and now, there is all this talk about "harvest." That has never sounded good to me.
Yes, I have been reading about this "harvest of souls" as well. If they planted the seeds of humanity for a harvest, a harvest of what? Our bodies? Our bioenergy? For who? And for what end?
Nice to have a new "face" here... welcome.
Thank you for having me and for making me feel welcomed. I am honored and humbled to be here.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:45 am

Kano wrote:
Enlil actually tried to annihilate humanity and start over, but failed in the attempt

Maybe this is splitting hairs but how could a being with superior intelligence fail in his attempt to kill just 2 hybrid beings with no ability to defend themselves? Or was he opposed by Enki which kept Adam and Eve alive?
Actually, man had been breeding for about 1600 years by the time he tried... there were millions of people around by then. Enki is Prometheus in the Greek... that god that kept slipping humanity bits of knowledge and technology that gave him the survival edge.
Kano wrote:Yes, I have been reading about this "harvest of souls" as well. If they planted the seeds of humanity for a harvest, a harvest of what? Our bodies? Our bioenergy? For who? And for what end?
That is a very good question--do you have any ideas on it? The SMs are carnivores, but I would think all this crap GMO diets we have would not make us a good choice for a meal. I know the "dark arts" practice the capture of souls to use their bioenergy as a kind of spiritual battery. That may be more of a use, as a person with a broken spirit would not put up a fight.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Actually, man had been breeding for about 1600 years by the time he tried... there were millions of people around by then. Enki is Prometheus in the Greek... that god that kept slipping humanity bits of knowledge and technology that gave him the survival edge.
Oh, I thought you were saying when Adam and Eve learned to procreate on their own, that is when Enlil tried to kill them but failed. It makes more sense that he failed with millions of humans.
That is a very good question--do you have any ideas on it? The SMs are carnivores, but I would think all this crap GMO diets we have would not make us a good choice for a meal. I know the "dark arts" practice the capture of souls to use their bioenergy as a kind of spiritual battery. That may be more of a use, as a person with a broken spirit would not put up a fight.
My feeling about the harvest of souls is that it has more to do with the soul/bioenergy aspect than the actual consuming of human flesh. I have heard that the reptilians are kind of like psychic vampires which explains a lot about the state of the world. Keep the people in constant fear and aggression and you will have an unlimited "food" supply. If the reptilians are able to store this bioenergy and only consume it when needed, then a harvest of souls would be like money in the bank from an energy standpoint. I think that the window for harvest is closing because people are evolving spiritually which means they are becoming more aware of what they give energy to. When humans understand en masse the snowball effect of giving his/her life force to fear, which only perpetuates the cycle, then the reptilians lose their "food" supply and will be forced to go elsewhere to continue their vampirical ways. Clearly, the reptilians don't want the trouble of starting over on another world so perhaps this harvest of souls is a last attempt to keep the human soul from reaching critical mass in the awakening process.

bruce
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by bruce » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Kano wrote:Oh, I thought you were saying when Adam and Eve learned to procreate on their own, that is when Enlil tried to kill them but failed. It makes more sense that he failed with millions of humans.
The descriptions of the Great Flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh show Enlil as responsible for the flood, as an attempt to destroy mankind. This took place after Noah made landfall, and the "good gods" stopped by:
Let the gods come and to the offering:
(But) let not Enlil come to the offering,

For he, unreasoning, brought on the deluge
And my people consigned to destruction.’

As soon as Enlil arrived,
And saw the ship, Enlil was wroth,
He was filled the wrath against the Igigi gods (heavenly gods):
‘Has some living soul escaped?
No man was to survive the destruction!’
Kano wrote:My feeling about the harvest of souls is that it has more to do with the soul/bioenergy aspect than the actual consuming of human flesh. I have heard that the reptilians are kind of like psychic vampires which explains a lot about the state of the world.
I would agree with that. I'm sure the gods don't want to eat GMO foods, anyway... after all, we ARE "Genetically Modified Organisms!"
Kano wrote:Keep the people in constant fear and aggression and you will have an unlimited "food" supply. If the reptilians are able to store this bioenergy and only consume it when needed, then a harvest of souls would be like money in the bank from an energy standpoint. I think that the window for harvest is closing because people are evolving spiritually which means they are becoming more aware of what they give energy to. When humans understand en masse the snowball effect of giving his/her life force to fear, which only perpetuates the cycle, then the reptilians lose their "food" supply and will be forced to go elsewhere to continue their vampirical ways. Clearly, the reptilians don't want the trouble of starting over on another world so perhaps this harvest of souls is a last attempt to keep the human soul from reaching critical mass in the awakening process.
I have often wondered if the Stargate Atlantis enemy, the Wraith, was an unconscious recognition of what the SMs have done in the past.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:38 pm

I have often wondered if the Stargate Atlantis enemy, the Wraith, was an unconscious recognition of what the SMs have done in the past.
I have never seen Stargate Atlantis. But I did mention to my fiancee that I wanted to get the Babylon 5 series and start watching it. Maybe next will be Stargate Atlantis and then I can comment on the Wraith.