The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Revealing how history was hidden in the past, and the origins of man are a lot different than what is taught.

Moderator:daniel

Ole
Seeker
Seeker
Re: The Origins of Homo Sapiens

Post by Ole » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:29 am

aurora wrote:Welcome Ole, Kano will be happy to have you here for sure. Lol. Its too bad the docs I work for are not more open minded to some of the things I learn about foods, chemicals and now intestine length. It would be interesting to see how they would react to that concept. Just so you know, they are GI docs.

I am O+ and I enjoy vegetables and fruit very much and can do a lot of raw things, but I need red meat to maintain my health. I have tried on many occasions to go vegetarian and can get by with it for a couple of weeks however my energy level drops, I gain weight and I lose the ability to maintain my body heat. All life is sacred to me and I am thankful for the deer and antelope that share their life energy with me so I can live healthy and create values for society.
I know this theory about blood types, but I should say that I did not see prove of it in every day life, with people that I know (of course until people read the theory about blood types and start changing own diet and then try to to promote it). I feel and in my environment that it is more personal choice. Again it is probably not an issue until you start working with bio-energies and then you should start feeling that you have some stumbling blocks related to your diet. So just keep watching your body regarding this.

About switching to different diets, never do it in a way "I am woken up this morning and decided that I am vegan/raw-eater/etc". There is experience that you may create more harm, then in few weeks/months you will get a lot of inconvenience and even pains, then you decide that all these diets are just stupid and fake and you return to your previous diet - usually "I eat everything and do not care at all". Instead, please have a conscious look at your foods and start replacing them with variants that you consider healthy and which can give you benefit regarding bio-energy. Then what is most important is to start watching and listening to your body. Your body will be giving you tons of tips about what you eat and what is perfectly fit you! Do not expect to switch fast, instead take a year or five to implement diet that you think is best for you, and same time watch and listen your body - it will definitively make correction to "what you think is healthy for you". Forget about books and experts which say that you are herbivorous or your blood type is from Alfa Centauri and you should eat only dry cats :). You are unique and the best adviser and expert is your body itself. Do not do what is usual and what others reckon about your food. Do your own choice. You will get a benefit as bio-energy/energetics, refreshments and more.

My humble opinion that food and what is related is one of tools of implementing your choices.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 am

aurora wrote:Welcome Ole, Kano will be happy to have you here for sure. Lol. Its too bad the docs I work for are not more open minded to some of the things I learn about foods, chemicals and now intestine length. It would be interesting to see how they would react to that concept. Just so you know, they are GI docs.

I am O+ and I enjoy vegetables and fruit very much and can do a lot of raw things, but I need red meat to maintain my health. I have tried on many occasions to go vegetarian and can get by with it for a couple of weeks however my energy level drops, I gain weight and I lose the ability to maintain my body heat. All life is sacred to me and I am thankful for the deer and antelope that share their life energy with me so I can live healthy and create values for society.
Yes! Welcome, Ole!

I am B- and I have found that I do in fact prefer the foods that are congruent with my blood type. Like you, Aurora, I must have some type of meat to maintain my health. It does not have to be red meat, but I do function best with meat as a part of my diet. I also honor and give thanks for the life energy that the animals I consume have provided. I find Dr. Masaru Emoto's work with water to applicable in this situation. If you are not familiar with his work, Google him. It is very interesting.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Kano wrote:. I find Dr. Masaru Emoto's work with water to applicable in this situation. If you are not familiar with his work, Google him. It is very interesting.
I am very familiar with Dr. Emoto's work. I would love to have the technology he does to see what the ice crystals look like after I RO the tap water and energize it with crystals for drinking and for formulating organic skin care.

Kano
Mage
Mage

Post by Kano » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I am very familiar with Dr. Emoto's work. I would love to have the technology he does to see what the ice crystals look like after I RO the tap water and energize it with crystals for drinking and for formulating organic skin care.
I'm sure either Daniel or Bruce have a scanning dark field microscope sitting around that you can borrow. :D

Ole
Seeker
Seeker

Post by Ole » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 am

bruce wrote: This makes a lot of sense. Meat has significantly more energy per cc than vegetable matter, so it does not require as much time, nor space, to get the effective components into the body. Very interesting that the human intestine is twice the size of the carnivore, and half the size of the herbivore.
It was indication of meat is getting to rot off too fast. Actually it may be considered as competition between processing the meat by intestine and same time rotting off by microbiotics. You know that bodies contains a lot of them, just as life process stops they start working immediately and fast. Due to the competition in the animal world the predators tends to have short intestine to keep own body safe from intoxication.

Also I should inform that science world still have little knowledge how it works as whole. There are a lot of researches for more than hundred years but still we know not much really. Of course there is knowledge about each specific process, chems involved, anatomy etc, but nobody can tell how it works as whole, how it is orchestrated and more. For example take an alligator - he can easily process whole biologist (except rubber boots) - something that looks simple in animal world and for everyday logic, but from science point of view it is something extremely significant and complicated to be true same time. Invention/opening of enzymes was considered as silver bullet of all problems how food is consumed, but soon researchers realized that intestine does not provide so much of them to do the work. These times - even more - there are indications that eaten materials usually contains own enzymes which are activated some way. Some of researchers go further - they recognize that there should be some kind of chem communications - "eaten materials are agreed to be eaten and help!", but this ideas are so striking for conventional science, that nobody taken them serious at least now. To my mind it looks very logical if consider Logos taken part in designing it all.

It was even talk on ted - that intestine has so much of neurons paired with, that amount of them can be compared with brains: http://www.ted.com/talks/heribert_watzk ... r_gut.html. Consider it as complexity of minds and appropriate quotes that was given by Ra about it - without veil (complexity of mind) species are/were able to regulate every body specific processes.

Still this area may be awaiting somebody as Larson who will be able to systematize all available info and come with good understanding.
bruce wrote: A lot of omnivore problems actually derive from the wrong rate of digestion, as we normally mix our foods together... meat, vegetables, dairy, liquids. I suppose it would "average out," but it might not be the correct approach to eating for a mixed diet. I've noticed in the past that if I stick to one or the other,
True, the mixing of foods of different groups complicates the processing, one part is under consuming the another can be in the rotting off.
bruce wrote: This is an excellent point and makes me wonder if the body can be trained to process all the chemicals they put in food and the environment. Nature, with enough time, will eventually figure it out on its own. We have intelligence, and may be able to accelerate that process towards a more healthy outcome.
Very good point! What I know is that it is very important that coming flow of chems should be less that your body can handle, otherwise body gets mode "put all this boring stuff in all edges until good times". So, it is true, in our modern world even simple fasting can help a lot, just to make body to get rid of all those ballast, though the process can be painful.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:33 am

Hi Ole,

Ole wrote:
I know this theory about blood types, but I should say that I did not see prove of it in every day life, with people that I know (of course until people read the theory about blood types and start changing own diet and then try to to promote it).
I am interested in reading more about the relationship of blood types and diet. Do you have any links for this perhaps? Thank you.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:20 am

When Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo wrote the first book "Eat Right 4 Your Type" I was fascinated by the theory and used the book more as a reference guide rather than reading it as I have a tendency to do. He has a website that he sells supplements through with the expectation your either have his book already or you will need to buy it to understand. The supplements however are broken down by blood types.

Since then, Tree of Life through Nature's Sunshine wrote a book and offered a class I took years ago that was very informative. Not only does it break down the foods by blood type, it adds personality characteristics to go along with the different types as well. The purpose, to also sell more direct nutritional supplements. Of course they gave us copywrited bifolds that break the foods into categories not only by blood type but by proteins, carbs, fats... Foods are put into 3 categories, Beneficial, Neutral, and Avoid each of which have been shown to become Acidic or Alkaline upon digestion. Beneficial represents foods that are therapeutic. Neutral represents food that are sustenance. Avoid are foods that can act like a poison. The interesting part of what was taught in the class was not that you could not eat the Avoid category foods but that you needed to watch ratios between Beneficial and Avoid depending on what you wanted to accomplish. A normal diet would look like 75% Beneficial and 25% Avoid and would allow anything Neutral as this category is considered the building blocks of our diet. For weight loss, the ratios would change to 90% to 10%.

At first I thought the reasoning for the breakdown of the categories was based on digestive enzymes in the body. My conclusion was based on the in depth description of this system in class. Later, in a conversation with Bruce, he shared that he thought it had to do with food allergies. Paying closer attention to my diet after that, I realized that eating from the avoids list was causing mucous production and sluggishness which causes me to concur with his thoughts.

Aaron wrote:I am interested in reading more about the relationship of blood types and diet. Do you have any links for this perhaps? Thank you.
Until today, looking through the book taught in class, "Blood Type pH and Nutrition Solving the Nutritional Puzzle" by Kimberly Balas and Steven Horne, I did not know how they figured out the categories. Thumbing through the book to make sure there were references for their research, I found a section that goes into the chemical analysis of food and the reactions that take place chemically to get the results they share. Unfortunately, I could not find the book listed on his site. It appears he will test you to recommend supplements just like D'Adamo. I guess it is all about business.

While I was looking for information though, I did come across a site that has a food chart broken down into blood type categories, it is
http://www.soulcraft.co/info/food_chart.htm

Another book I highly recommend though it has nothing to do with blood types is "Healing with Whole Foods" by Paul Pitchford. It is a book based on Asian traditions and modern nutrition that goes into detail about the therapeutic properties of foods and it encourages one to carefully select what foods to mix at any given meal.

aurora
Inquirer
Inquirer

Post by aurora » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 am

FYI, upon quickly looking through the blood types food chart I gave the site for above, it is not 100% in accordance with either book I mentioned. Go figure.

Aaron
Cognitor
Cognitor

Post by Aaron » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 am

Thank you Aurora for the great feedback above!